- Text Size +

"The process of The Turnover is rather complex.  Originally, the government made it as a way to cut down on overpopulation.  They figured if they could cut down the number of suitable members of one gender, then overpopulation wouldn't be a problem.  As to why they chose to remove males is anyone's guess, but they chose to get rid of most males.  From there, only a handful of guys would still remain, their sole responsibilty being to have kids.  Originally, the government left the girls how they were, and then determined the guy's dimensions based on other characters, like levels of testosterone, and penis size.  Naturally, the males who were turned in to females were preferred, because guys, as a general rule, have more testosterone than girls do estrogen.  So, as a way to make it more fair, they decided to give every girl an equal playing field.  They would all be the same height; they would all have the same boobs; the same butts; the same legs.  It was all equal."


The girls were almost running to keep up with me as I walked briskly down the hallway.


"Then how come we're a freakin' foot shorter than everyone else?" Jennifer asked, fuming.


"Well, you were selected," I said, not wanting to reveal the entire truth to them.
"By who?!  By what?!  Why?!" Hannah asked.


"It's not necessarily a bad thing," I said, recieving several dirty looks from the girls, though their angry glances didn't have quite the effect they wanted them to; they looked like a bunch of whiney little girls, which, in more sense than one, they are.


"Think about it," I said.  "Y'all are the only people in the entire system who still remember anything before about 3 hours ago."


"Ok," Jessica said, "so what?"


"You just wait.  You'll see."


"I hate that answer!" Stephanie fumed.


I just kept walking.  We kept walking until I reached the auditorium.  I walked to the stage, and told the girls, "Wait here."


Following the old story my father had told me, I found the theater's supply closet.  It was a creepy, dark closet with lots of old props in it; sort of like the "haunted" train car from the Polar Express.  I walked around the edge of the room, until I roughly oriented myself in the direction of the hidden staircase.  Then, I knocked on the walls until I heard a hollow noise.  When I heard the sound of hollow wood, I pushed fervently at the hidden door, until it slowly slid open.  From there, I started down the dark hallways.  After a little while, I remembered my iPod, or more correctly, my mom's iPod.  I turned it on, and used it to shine a dim light down the dingy path.  It had a very medieval castle-ish feel to it.  Finally, I came out of the hallway and in to the NORAD room, as I had decided to nickname it.  It looked the same as I had seen it before, except now I had some light.  I saw the archaic computer in the corner, counting displaying 10:18:47:32.  After a second, the 32 changed to a 31, and after another, to 30.  That was the countdown timer.  10 years, 18 hours, 47 minutes, and 30 seconds till the next Turnover in my district.  Shining the light around the room, I began looking for the buttons.  Eventually, I found them.  On the far corner of the room, stood 4 buttons: PAUSE, UNPAUSE, RESET, and, added in later, PAUSE +.  The RESET button had been covered with a hard plastic shell, so that it was never pressed.  I walked over, and pressed the red PAUSE + button.  On the computer screen, underneath the countdown, a prompt popped up.  I walked over and read it.


"WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP WITH YOU?"


Knowing what to type, I typed, "JESSICA, JENNIFER, HANNAH, NATALINE, STEPHANIE," each name on a different line.


The computer screen flashed up a green "loading" bar, with a percent sign just underneath it.  Once it reached "100%," the screen flashed, and returned again to being just the countdown.  I walked back down the passageway, closing the door behind me, and back in to the drama closet.  That door closed behind me, on its own, with a resounding 'thud.'


I walked back out to the auditorium.  The girls were still waiting where I told them to, though most of them had sat down.  Hannah had fallen asleep.
"Wakey wakey!" I said, sounding like a mom talking to her toddlers.


"Uh," she groaned.  "Just five more minutes."


"No," I said.  "Listen up; this's important."
"I've frozen the rest of the school."


"What?" Jessica asked.  "That's not possible!"


"Yes, actually, it is."
With that, I hopped off the stage, and said, "Follow me."


We walked back to the cafeteria, where they stopped in their tracks.  Looks registered on their faces: surprise, fascination, horror, intrigue.  Whichever it was, they were surprised.


"Now," I said, cutting the entire cafeteria line and grabbing four cups  from behine the lunch area.  "I've got a task for you.  It may be kind of disguisting, but here it is: you've got to collect the cum of five different girls in this cup."


"Ewe!" Jennifer screamed.  "There's no freaking way I'm doing that."


"Oh yes there is," I said, "Unless you want to be a four foot tall midget for the rest of your life."


She took my point, and shut up.


"Now, like I was saying, collect the cum of five different girls.  Yes, it can be one of you guys, no, it cannot be yourself.  I would choose girls who looked the best before the Turnover - they've still got the same DNA.  Fill it about... halfway up.  Now, go and start."


"Yeah," Nataline said, "that's cool and all, but they're frozen.  How are they gonna cum if they're frozen?"


"Trust me," I said, "they still can."


The first one back was Hannah, as I suspected.  Though she was no longer bisexual (something that changed with the Turnover, no gays or bisexuals), she had an unwavering unflappability.  Next back was Nataline, which kind of surprised me.  Next was Jennifer, followed by Stephanie.  Like I suspected, Jessica was last back.


"Now," I said, "I've gotta cum in your cups.  While I'm at it, I'm gonna sprinkle a little bit of some magic stuff in there."  While I was saying that, I was sprinkling a bit of a special mixture in their drinks.  It had all sorts of good stuff, like Vitamin D, and estrogen, but most importantly, testosterone.  Then, I pulled down my pants and cummed in each of their cups.  It wasn't hard, and didn't take that much time; after the Turnover, the selected male can become fully aroused in just seconds.


"Now," I said, pulling my pants back up, "I'm gonna fill the rest of it up with Whole milk.  Then, I'm gonna blend it, and you're gonna drink it."
That same look of disguist registerred on their faces.  But, once I mixed it, they solemnly accepted their task, and drank it.  Each one of them gagged at first, but they all took care to not spill a single drop of their putrid concoction.
Surprisingly, they all finished at the same time.  With a resounding thud, they sat their cups down, and stared at me.


"Now what?" Hannah asked, licking some leftover residue from her lips.
"Now," I said, "we wait.  You should grow to about, eh... five foot three inches tall, and, depending on who you got your 'juices' from, significantly better breasts and butts."


After about a minute, the results began to appear.  In just a minute, they had grown a little under an inch.  Their breasts - which had been previously entirely flat - had developed a little more.  It was supposed to last 20 minutes, my dad had said, with staggered growth throughout.


He was right.  After another 19 minutes, the girls were taller, and definitely the best looking girls at school.  Their clothes now, for most of them, almost fit again, though Jessica's was tighter.  After measuring their heights, they were now around 5'6" tall, just an inch shorter than me.  Looking around, I noticed that most of the shrunken girls had discarded their now too-big shoes, and were simply going barefoot.


"Here," I said, handing Nataline a pair of shoes that looked like they would fit her.


"Are you kidding me?" she said, refusing to even touch them.  "Those shoes have the least taste of any shoes I've ever seen."
"Ok, suit yourself," I said.  "Find your own shoes.  Actually, go ahead and find some clothes that fits you," I said, seeing most of the girl's shirts hanging loosely over their shoulders.


With that, the girls scattered, looking for clothes that would fit.  I just stayed in the same place, waiting.


The girls came back at roughly the same time.  I assumed they would have chosen whatever they liked most, and heck, they had a group of 2,000 different sets of clothes to choose from.


Hannah had a spaghetti strap that looked like it had belonged to someone who was 4 and a half feet tall beforehand.  The shirt didn't cover but maybe 2/3s of her stomach, and her new-and-improved huge breasts poked confidently over the edge, and bounced with each step.  She was also wearing a very tight pair of jeans - even tighter than the one she was wearing this morning.  Nataline had chosen a simple white dress, which came to about her mid-thighs.  Her large breasts were also poking out over the top, and bouncing with each step.  Stephanie was wearing the same yellow dress she had been earlies this morning, though she had somehow hemmed it and changed it so that is was smaller and shorter, and fit her new bust.  Jennifer was wearing a tight black miniskirt, and a tight black tank-top.  On top of that,  she had one of those silly jean jackets that was big enough for a four year old, but she just used it to cover her shoulders.


I had been interested in seeing Jessica's choice of clothes from the start; she had always been skinny, and not nearly as well-endowed as the other girls.  Before, she was skinny; her body had no volume.  Now, she had a stunning body, with nice legs and huge boobs.  She chose a tight black dress.  Suddenly, I noticed something, though.  Every single on of them had on a pair of heels.  Stephanie had on some relatively small 2-inch heels, making her how tall she used to be.  Jennifer and Hannah had on some of those steep 4-inch heels, making both of them 5'10" tall, 3 inches taller than me.  It felt pretty normal for Hannah to be that tall, but Jennifer?  She had always been smaller than me, but now my eyes were about at her nose.  Nataline had on a pair of huge 5-inch platforms, making her 5'11" tall, making her lips at about my eyes.  But Jessica, she had on an astounding pair of 7-inch platforms.  She could hardly even walk in them.  With those huge shoes on, she was 6'1" tall, and my eyes were level with her chin.  Every one of the girls was taller than me, but the shortest one was the tallest!


In their new clothes, they looked absolutely stunning: each of them had chosen clothes that perfectly accented their new gorgeous bodies.  I could go and kiss any of them I wanted to, if they weren't all at least an inch taller than me.  Jessica ran up to me and hugged me, her large breasts pressing against my neck.


"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed.


"Uh, yeah," I stuttered, "no problem."


With that all finished, I went back to the room to unpause everyone.  Once I was in there, right before I was going to hit the button labelled UNPAUSE, I say the computer screen.  It was still counting down, but it had a flashing message underneath it.  I walked over to read it.


It read, "WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?" followed by a row of blanks to enter my answer.


I walked back over to the buttons, and hit PAUSE, so that the girls were now frozen.  Just in case.


I walked back over to the computer, and quickly entered "MY HEIGHT, TOO SHORT"


I heard the whirring of the inner mechanisms of the computer, followed by a low clanging noise.  Out of some hole in the wall came a liter water bottle.  I walked over to grab the bottle.  It was a clear, 1 liter bottle, filled with purple liquid. I then walked back to the computer screen.


"DRINK 1/10 OF THIS BOTTLE TO BECOME 6" TALLER.  CAN REQUEST MORE IN 12 HOURS"


Ok, I thought.  That's cool.  I can beceom 60 inches taller.  Of course, I wasn't going to drink all that; 10' tall would be crazy.  I was probably only going to drink 1/10th of it.  I wasn't looking for too much heigt, just enough so that most girls will never be taller than me.


I walked back over to the buttons and hit unpause.  I then began walking back down the path, slowly sipping from the bottle as I went.  By the time I had reached the end, I had had nearly 1/10th of it.  With that, I put the cap back on the bottle, and walked back to the cafeteria.  When I walked back, most of the girls were oggling at my group's new height and looks.


"I'll tell you one thing," I said, again talking to myself, "they definitely stand out over the crowd."


That was true.  But so did I.  Soon I would be 6'1" tall, but how soon was anyone's guess.


Turns out, it only took 6 minutes, an inch a minute.  As soon as I walked into the cafeteria, the girl's attention was returned to me, and a herd of girls started coming towards me.  I slowly moved through the crowd until I was next to Jessica, who I was now as tall as, even with her insane heels.  Taken over by deisre, she grabbed me, and pulled me onto her.  I pushed myself off, and kept walking through the crowd.  I was being assaulted by girls.  I went to take a sip from my bottle, when I suddenly noticed that it was no longer in my hand.
"Crap," I said to myself.  I tried to go look for it, but the herd of girls made it impossible.  I saw my group of girls standing off in once corner, talking amongst themselves, and, to my horror, splitting the contents of my water bottle amongst themselves.  They had taken their 5 cum glasses, and poured each of them 180 mililiters of the drink.  That meant that each of them had more than one serving of the drink!  One servince would be 100 ml, to get six inches, and they had nearly two!  They would be taller than me after that, without heels on!
Desperately, I tried fighting the rush of girls.  But the power of horny teenage girls was too much.  Try as I might, there were just too many of them.  I couldn't get to them to stop them from drinking it.
After they finished it, they joined the crowd, and began heading back over to me.  The first to reach me was Jessica, who, by the time she got to me, was an inch taller than me, though she was too busy trying to get into my pants to notice.


"Why'd you drink that drink?" I shouted at her over the din of girls.
"We were thirsty, and the school's water tastes like metal!  Plus, it looked like it was grape flavored!"


After another couple minutes, most of the girls had been forced back to class, except my group of girls and a few others.  By that time, it had been 5 minutes, and they were another 5 inches taller.  With their heels on, Stephanie was 6'1", as tall as me, Jennifer and Hannah were 6'3" tall, two inches taller than me, Nataline was 6'4" tall, three inches taller than me, and Jessica was 6'7" tall, six inches taller than me.


Jessica looked down at me, and said, "Back to the height difference we were at just a minute ago."


Nataline came over and said, "This is way taller than I was ever supposed to be originally!  And now I'm as much taller than you as I was before the Turnover!"
After Hannah came over and made a comment to a similar effect, Jennifer decided it was her turn to take a shot at me.  "Hey, 'big' brother!  How's the weather down there?"  Then she walked away, laughing.
'She's only 2 inches taller than me,' I thought, 'and that's only because of her heels.  If it weren't for those huge heel's you'd only be 5'11" tall!'
But the terror was not over yet.  They grew for the next 6 minutes, to 11 inches taller than they originally were.  Not only were they bigger than me, but they were bigger than their clothes.  Hannah's originally small shirt now was little more than a bra.  Her jeans were at breaking point.  The story was similar with the other girls.  They had to take off their massive pumps, and the ones in dresses had to hold theirs down to keep from showing their undergarnents.  Once the growing was done, they stood at a hulking 6'4" tall, 3 inches taller than me.  Finally, the ending bell rang, and we headed to the busses.
Like yesterday, I was the first one on the bus.  But opposite of yesterday, my sister was second, and sat her huge frame right down next to me.  She put her arm over the seat behind me, like husbands put their arms around their wive's chairs in old movies.


"Hey," I said.


"Hi!" she said, very happy.  As she zoned out looking out the window, I looked at her.  She looked amazing.  Her miniskirt was stretched to the breaking point; you could practically hear the fabric tear with every move she made.  He huge boobs were screaming to be released from their farbic tank-top prison, and, from the looks of it, were doing a pretty good job of being heard.  I noticed that at some point she had lost her mini jacket, and I could see part of her breast peeping out the side of her arm hole.  'Man, those things are huge,' I thought.
The bus started heading down our path.  About halfway home, Jennifer turned to me.


"Will?" she asked.


"Yes?"


She leaned closer to me, getting her face close to me.  "Do you love me?"
"Heck no!" I said.  "You're my sister!"


Without even thinking, she slapped my hard across the face.  Dang, she was stronger than I thought she'd be.


"No, no no!" I said, trying to explain myself.  "I thought you meant, like, deep love, like husband and wife!  I love you as a sister!"


"I did mean deep love," she said, turning away from me.


'Well,' I thought, 'that was awkward.'


We went the rest of the way home in silence.