- Text Size +

Characters:

Bill: 5’8”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

-------------------------------------

After the incident the previous morning, I was more wary of my sister than ever.  Before taking my shower, I hurriedly hid all of the mixes in my backpack (hanging on a hook in the kitchen), because I knew Jennifer would be doing a thorough investigation of my room.  Sure enough, after I got out of the shower, I could tell that she had gone through my room, leaving no item unchecked.  All of the drawers to my dresser were flung open and my clothes left askew; items that had previously been on the shelves were now on the floor.  As I walked back into my room to grab my textbooks for school, I heard a floorboard creaking.

“Jen, get out of here.”

She didn’t respond, trying to play it off like I wouldn’t notice.

“Jennifer, get out of my room.”

I walked around my bed to the source of the creaking noise, and saw her.  In an instant, her luscious body had leaped up and assaulted me.  She lunged up from the floor and grabbed me, covering my mouth roughly with her hand, and dragging me back down to the floor with her.

“Where’d you hid it!” she whispered, forcing her whole body’s weight on top of me.  I couldn’t have responded, even if I was crazy (or dumb) enough to tell her, because she was sitting on my stomach with her hands firmly clamped over my mouth.

“Well, if you don’t feel like talking,” she said, seductively, “I can always just enjoy the position and find out where you put it.”

With that, she adjusted her position, pulled out a role of duct tape, and deftly placed a torn piece over my mouth, insuring that I wouldn’t scream.  Assured that her mute was placed securely, she began removing my pants, though she left my shirt on, mainly because she had also secured my hands behind my back.

At four inches taller than me, the top of my head reached her eyes, and I was eye-level with her chin.  As she straddled on top of me, I saw a peek into under the floorboard, and realized that I had left the mostly-empty bottle of shrinking mix.  In my rush earlier that morning, I had spilled a bit of it.  Before she lowered her body onto mine, she caught my glance.

“Oh,” she said, getting up. “Does the little boy have a secret he’s hiding?”  As she walked over to meet where my eyes were glancing, she carefully lifted the floorboard, and found the partially-spilled mixture.

“Now,” she said, “this will be great.”  I saw her smile, and feared what would be coming for me.

She again straddled my body, holding the remaining mixture in one hand.  I began to understand the reason for her devilish smile, and started squirming.  She started thrusting her hips up and down, and poured the mix straight down my throat.  Though there wasn’t much of it left, it made my throat extremely dry, and I tried to cough, but couldn’t because of the duct tape.  She continued humping me, causing me to cum several times.  All the while, I was slowly shrinking.  After ten minutes of this abuse, she finally removed her body from me, and left my room, as if nothing had happened.

“Children, hurry up!” my mom yelled.  “The bus is leaving soon!”

I picked myself up with as much dignity as I could, and got ready for school.  Before I left, I checked my height on the door where our heights were measured.  I walked up, and learned that I was now 5’4” tall.

As we walked to the bus stop, I made sure to stay clear of my gargantuan sister, who was now nearly a head taller than me.  My eyes were around level with the top her vivacious breasts, which were poking out from her tight blue V-neck.  Once we were out of range from where mom could see, she walked up next to me, put her arm around my neck, and hugged me close, making sure she smashed as much of my face into her breast as possible.

Waiting for me at the bus stop was Jessica, whose frown immediately turned to a smiled upon seeing my diminished stature.  All her angry feelings were gone, and now replaced with a devilish grin.  When I reached the bus stop, two things happened: one, my sister finally removed her arm from around me, releasing my face from her prison of boob; and two, Jessica came up and gave me a huge hug.  I again received a face-full of boob.

“I went out and bought the largest heels I could find, because I thought you’d still be tall today!” she said.  She wasn’t kidding.  Jessica, who was normally 5’6” tall (2” taller than me without heels, at the moment) had on 6” heels, making her 6’ tall, which was as tall as Jennifer was.  As soon as the bus came up, Jessica commandeered Jennifer’s seat next to me, as she sat down close to me.  Jennifer moodily sat behind her.

“So how’d you get smaller?” Jessica asked.

“It’s, um, it’s a long story,” I said.

“We have the whole bus ride,” Jessica countered.

Speaking up from behind us, Jennifer said “He’s just too much of a wuss to tell you.”

“Shut up, Jennifer!” I said.

“Well, you little bitch, you brought it upon yourself!  Remember how I used to be 6’4” tall?  See how I’m only 6’ tall now?  I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.  I forced him to drink it.  And then, this morning, I made him shrink another 4” with ease.  The little wimp couldn’t handle me.  Shame we’re out of that shrinking stuff, or he’d be an inch tall by now!”

We arrived at school a little while later, and I was already expecting the worst.  I again excused myself from Jessica’s presence and “went to the bathroom.”  Luckily for me, by now, the throng of girls was steadily growing smaller, as they got more used to seeing a male around.  I thought about where I could put the substances so that they wouldn’t be found for hours.  Finally, I decided to put them in an empty slot in the school library, inside a hollow book.  No one really uses the school library anyway, plus it was in the most boring part of the library: natural sciences.  Even better, if someone found it, they’d think it was just some weird display thing: it wouldn’t be too out of place among all the weird earth models, and atoms and such.  I decided I’d check up on it every once and a while, just to make sure it wasn’t tampered with.

With that, I left the library and headed to class.  I was dreading this moment.

When I walked in to the classroom, I immediately heard my group of girls giggling.  I walked over to their desks with my head down.  All four of the girls stood in a circle around my desk, giggling.  When I looked up, they laughed even more.

“Stand up, little guy!” Hannah taunted.

“Yeah!  Let’s see how you like being short!” Nataline said, giving me a playful punch on the arm.

I felt several pairs of hands grab my shoulders and pull me up.  Like usual, all of the girls had heels on.  Jessica, like I had previously noticed, had on 6” heels, while Nataline had on some expensive-looking 5” platforms, and Stephanie and Hannah had matching 4” wedges.  That made me (with shoes on) the smallest person in my group, by 6”.  Even without shoes, I was still 2” shorter than all of the girls in my group.

After a couple minutes of class, I asked to go to the bathroom, and went to the NORAD room.  Once I got there, though, I was shocked: the computer, which had previously read “___________” now read, “next request: 36:45:37.”  So I couldn’t request any more mixes for another 2 days or so.  Instead, I paused time, and walked to the library.  I checked my mixes, but decided against taking any: these were now precious resources.  I couldn’t just waste them for no good reason.  So I un-paused time and went back to class.

There, Mrs. O’Leary was just announcing, “And today, we’ll begin our sports unit!”

Oh, God, no, I thought.  She’s going to make us keep the same groups and do sports.  And she’s not going to watch us at all.

With that, she gathered up the class and headed towards the gym.  The gym pre-dated the Turnover, like all of the buildings at school, and had two separate locker rooms for men and women.  However, this was essentially a moot point in the years that closely followed a Turnover, as there were so many girls that they would use both rooms, leaving the one male (if there was one at the school) surrounded in a sea of estrogen. 

And so went the changing process.  I walked in first, followed by a swarm of girls.  Of course, given my luck, my group ended up right next to me.  Somehow, I also shared a gym period with my sister, whose class was scheduled at the same time as mine.  I didn’t have to change into gym clothes (I just wore sweat pants and a t-shirt to school anyway, because it was more comfortable), but had trouble opening the locker door, as the lock mechanism was jamming.  Nataline, who was, at this point, in just her bra, panties, and heels, looked over at me and said, “Aw, The little man can’t open his own locker!”

With the way her jacket used to be on perpetually, I had never noticed her fantastic rack.  However, now, in plain sight for all to see, I was astounded by how luscious, how voluptuous her breasts were.  How she ever managed to hide her breasts will forever be a mystery to me.  Ignoring my gawking, she reached right over me (probably intentionally smashing her boobs into my face) and struggled to open my locker for me.  I could tell she was trying to show off how much stronger than me she was, however, her little escapade was just amusing to me.  Eventually, she gave up with a large sigh.  She then removed her bra and panties, and put on the gym clothes Mrs. O’Leary had required.

The gyms clothes Mrs. O’Leary requested we change in to were, to me, fantastic.  The pants were lycra hot pants, like most women’s volley ball shorts.  For a top, they wore exercise bras. The best part, though, was that the only sizes they provided were the size that the Turnover made all girls: 5’ tall with b- or c-cup breasts, and average-width waists.  It was comical watching Nataline, Stephanie, Jessica, and Hannah trying to squeeze their oversized frames into the tight pants, but it was hilarious watching Jennifer try desperately for almost five minutes.  But the end result was extremely attractive, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

As we sauntered out of the locker rooms, I noticed immediately which unit we would be doing: wrestling.