- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I changed the story up a bit per reqeust.  Let me know if you like it!

Bill: 5’

Jennifer: 6’1”

Nataline: 6’6”

Stephanie, Jessica, Hannah: 6’

----------------------------------------

This morning, I woke up fairly early and showered fairly quickly.  I then jumped into one of my pairs of ever-growing pants, and pulled on a shirt which was increasingly baggy.  I then walked to the kitchen, and decided I would have cereal for breakfast this morning.  I looked in the driveway and noted that my mom wasn’t home—likely busy with her session with the Man of the town, rather than her weak excuse of work.  It may have fooled the girls, but I knew better.  I heard the door to the bathroom opening, meaning Jennifer had completed her shower. She slowly sauntered down the hall and into the kitchen.  Her clothes were just slightly tighter than yesterday.  She smiled at me and walked up next to me.  I then realized that for some reason I was still standing while eating my cereal.  At a little over a foot taller than me, I was at eye-level with the top of her cleavage, since she had no shoes on.

“Hey, Billy!” she said, ruffling my hair.

“Don’t call me that!” I said, glad to see for the first time in days she wasn’t overly obsessed with sex.  I turned on the TV sitting nearby, which immediately flicked on a news story.  A cute woman with brown hair and slightly tanned skin was talking.

“As the evidence comes forth, there appears to be a ring of girls involved in harassing East Elm’s District Male, Bill Smith.  The girl caught is likely to face life in prison, or sterility.  And now to a live shot outside the district prison with Georgia Campbell…”

“So that’s what this is all about!” I said, turning to my sister with a smile, but nearly hitting my face against her massive mammary.

“The other girls and I have agreed,” she said, “that if you don’t involve us, we swear we won’t shrink you again!  Honest to God!”

“And?” I asked.

“Well, we’ll save the best part for later!” she said with a bubbly giggle.

Bill and Jennifer finished packing for their day of school, and headed out the door.  Immediately, Bill noticed that Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah were waiting at their doors for him.  It all seemed choreographed: they all met at the same time, in the same place.

Jessica was the first to speak up.  “We’ve measured how much shrinking mix we have left.  We found we have to take each girl down to 5’8” tall, and we’re willing to do that for you.”

“Wow!” I said, truly shocked.  “That makes me happier than you’d ever believe!”

We walked to the bus stop, each of us too busy thinking to talk.  I hardly noticed that the first grade girl waiting next to me was taller than me with her heels on (if it hasn’t yet been mentioned, all girls are grown to the same size, regardless of age), or that she was laughing at me.  I was just proud of my girls, as I’ve begun to collectively refer to them as.

We boarded the bus and began the trip to school.  The ride seemed unusually quiet.  It may have only been four inches, but everything seemed so much bigger.  And then, I felt positively diminutive next to the colossal Nataline.  We were almost to school when I heard the bus driver yell back, “Make room!  Last stop!”  I looked around and realized that every seat was taken.  Jessica looked back at me with a pleading smile, and then to Nataline.  I just nodded with a smile, while Nataline was more than happy to accept.  Nataline scooted all the way against the wall, and lifted my up with ease, setting me on her lap.  Jessica slid in next to her with a giggle.

“Aw, is you little boy heading to school, Nataline!” she giggled.

We reached the school not long later.  I walked to the gym and started changing into the school’s gym uniform.  I couldn’t keep my eyes from—nor help from laughing at—watching the girls struggle into the uniforms, which were meager by normal girl’s standards.  The girl’s cheeks poked out from the bottom of their lycra shorts, and their sports bras hardly helped to do their job.  We slowly milled into the gym, awaiting instructions.  Finally, Mrs. O’Leary came out.  She announced, “First and foremost, you’ll be with your same partner as yesterday.  Second, we’re changing units.  Now, you’re going to learn about the fine art of dancing!”

God, this is gonna suck.  How am I supposed to dance with Nataline?  She’s a foot and a half taller than me! My eyes don’t even reach her nipples!

“Now, girls,” she said, prompting some giggles, “and Bill,” she sighed, “change into your dancing shoes!”

A look of horror registered on my face.  There were varying sizes, of course, but all of the women’s dance shoes had heels ranging from four inches to one inch.  And of course the sole pair of men’s dance shoes was an old-fashioned, worn-out pair with virtually no lift.  I grabbed mine and waited for Nataline to return with hers.  Of course, as luck would have it, she grabbed a pair with four-inch heels, making my eyes below her nipple level.  Once she saw our height difference, she laughed and said, “Sorry, let me see if I can get a smaller pair.”

As soon as she said this, however, Mrs. O’Leary began instructions.  “First, we learn the slow waltz.  Put your right hands in each other’s hands.  In the few cases where it matters,” she said, obviously referring to me and my girls, “the shorter partner should reach up, while the taller partner keeps their arms level with their shoulders.”

I reached up the full foot and ten inches to Nataline’s arms, watching her crack a huge smile as I stretched my arm almost as far as it could go.

“Now, shorter partners, put your left hands on your other partner’s shoulders.”

I stretched my hand high up, as far as I could go.  I could get about half my fingers up to her shoulder.  Again she smiled, and this time actually laughed, watching me struggle to reach her.  This time I also cracked an embarrassed smile, and looked down in embarrassment.

“Taller partners, put your hand on their side, just above the waist.  Again, if you’re the same height, just pick one or the other.”

Nataline placed her hand on my side, and I felt her long fingers against me.  She gave me a squeeze to the side, and I laughed.  After a minute or two of Mrs. O’Leary droning on about the proper movement techniques, Nataline started moving her hand slightly.  I looked up to her face, and she was again giving me a large, cheeky grin.  Looking me straight in the eyes, her hand seemed to be moving independent from her.  It slowly lowered until it was in line with my gym shorts.  I gave her a warning look, and she responded with a pleading smile.  I again gave her the warning look, and she bought her hand back up to its original position.

“Now class, let’s start!” Mrs. O’Leary shouted, clapping her hands.  I snapped out of my daze and we began.  Since Nataline was taller, she led.  Her long legs made her push into me without even trying.

“Nataline,” I whispered.  “Slow down.  You’re pushing me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said.  “I’ll try to slow down.  It’s just, I’m so big and you’re so little!”

We kept dancing for a while.  Nataline began pushing and pulling on me again.  Finally, when I was about to ask her to let off again, I felt it.

She tripped while I was backing up.  Time seemed to slow down.  I landed hard on the ground, and then immediately had Nataline’s huge body slam onto me.

“Nataline, young lady,” Mrs. O’Leary called out, “the wrestling unit’s over!”

“My bad, Mrs. O,” she said.  “I guess I’m just clumsy!”

The rest of the dance class went on without incident, fortunately for me.  We didn’t learn any other dances that day, and Mrs. O’Leary told us we’d be learning a new one tomorrow.

As we left gym, I snuck of to see the machine again.  It still claimed that I had to wait longer for more mixes.  I really did want to grow taller again, but I couldn’t; I’d just have to wait.  I was heading out again when I got an idea.  I paused the rest of the school.  I then headed to the cafeteria, since it was lunch time.  I found my girls eating together, like usual.  I had lucked out: they were all still standing, though they had set their trays down.  Nataline had changed back into her normal clothes, which today was a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top.  Like usual, the jeans were ultra-skinny and her midriff was showing under her tank top, since they were designed for girls who were 5’ tall.  I could tell from my perspective that she didn’t have a bra on today, which was almost shocking, considering the apparent size of her boobs.  I climbed up on the cafeteria seat and pulled of her shirt, revealing her beautiful, massive mammaries.  I reached out with my hand and just grabbed a handful of their flesh.  I then walked behind her, and admired her shapely ass.  I pulled off her jeans and underwear to get an even better look at it.  It had to be the most gorgeous ass I’d ever seen.  Her whole body was like a million dollars.  Her waist curved perfectly into a beautifully hourglass back, which widened back out at the shoulders into a picture of pure feminine beauty.  With her flats on today, I was eye level with the top of her heaving cleavage.  I began to redress her, but decided to wait until I had “explored” the other girls.  Each girl had their own unique style and gifts that made them beautiful.  They all had positively angelic bodies, though some had better features than others.  Nataline had the biggest boobs and was the most fit, while Hannah had the best ass, Jessica had the best overall body (as in, the average), Jennifer had the best legs, and then it hit me: where was Stephanie?  I looked around for her briefly, but upon not finding her returned to the NORAD room, where I unfroze time again.  As I was walking back down the hall to the lunchroom, I heard some crazy laughter.

“Shit!” I said out loud, glad that no one was around.  “I forgot to put their clothes back on!  Shit!  Shit!  Shit!  They’re gonna be so pissed at me!  Fuck!”

I reached the lunchroom, where my girls were still red in the face from their embarrassing experience.  Though most everything had returned to normal, there were still some girls talking about it.  As I walked in, a girl who I knew was third grade walked up to me.  She was wearing a small pair of heels, and was two inches taller than me.

“Did you hear what happened to those dumb girls over there?” she said, totally blocking my path.

“Yeah, I did,” I said, and began to walk around her.

“Hey, not so fast, little man!” she said, grabbing my shoulder.  “Weren’t you taller?”

“Yeah,” another girl shouted.  “I thought you were!”

Suddenly, a circle of girls was around me.  Though each of them ranged from Kindergarten to 12th grade, none of them were shorter than me.  One was wearing a pair of six-inch stilettoes.  I looked over at my girls, and none of them had gotten up to see—some of the only girls in the cafeteria.

“Yeah,” I said, looking up to meet the gazes of several younger girls.  “You hear the news last night?  Some girl assaulted me.  Now, if you’ll pardon me, I’d like to eat my lunch.”

With that, I nonchalantly sat down next to Jennifer and began eating.  The girls were giving me the cold shoulder, and I could tell I’d screwed up big time.

“Anyone know where Stephanie is?” I asked, trying to diffuse the tension.

“Sick,” the girls replied in unison.

The rest of the day went on awkwardly.  On the bus ride home, Nataline, who seemed to have become my girl’s group leader, probably in-part impacted by her height, sat next to me on the bus and cornered me.  She pushed me all the way next to the window, put her arm over my shoulder, and leaned in really close to me.  Her face got very serious.

“We’re gonna let you slide this time,” she said, “but if you pull some shit like that again, you’re gonna wish you were never born.  Got it?”

I nodded, too scared to speak.  After my little heart-to-heart with Nataline, the girls resumed talking again, and all seemed to be forgotten, or at least forgiven.