- Text Size +

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily for me, the girls couldn’t wear their heel in the gym, so Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah were only two inches taller than me.  But unluckily for me, we were wrestling.  I knew the girls would take every advantage possible of me, and I would need every inch of my now-5’4” frame.

“Alright class, do I have any volunteers to demonstrate wrestling positions?” Mrs. O’Leary asked.

Immediately, Jennifer’s hand shot up.

“Alright, someone’s ready for some wrestling!” Mrs. O’Leary said in that obnoxious fake-enthusiasm-teacher-voice.  “We need a second volunteer to be the victim.  Any takers?”

No one raised their hand, and after about ten seconds, she took out her clipboard, and skimmed through the list.

“How about you, Bill?  Come on up here!”

God, how did I know this was going to happen?  It was just my luck.

“Now, first, the Camel Clutch!  For this, I need you, Bill, to lay on the floor, on your stomach.”

I just lay down on my stomach, like she said.

“Now, Jennifer, sit on his back.”  Immediately, I feel her massive frame on my back.  “Umph!”

“Now, grab his arms and clamp them between your legs.”  She roughly grabs my arms.  “Now, put your hands together under his chin, and pull up with all your force.”  Jennifer readily complied, and I heard the crunch of my back stretching itself out.

“Alright class, that’s the Camel Clutch.  Now, here’s the Front Head Chancery.  Bill, I want you to bend over and put your head at Jennifer’s side.”  I complied.

“Now, Jennifer, grab his head with your arms, like this,” she said, holding my head for just a second before relinquishing me to Jennifer.  She clamped her arms tightly around my head, which was right next to her enormous breasts.  I tried to look around a little, and noted how far she had to lean over just for this to work.

“Now,” Mrs. O’Leary said, “lift him up, using your legs.”

She pulled up, and I immediately felt a sharp pain in my back.  She rose to her full height, and my feet dangled eight inches up in the air.  My legs helplessly flailed and kicked in protest, and Mrs. O’Leary said, “Perfect, Bill!  This segways perfectly to our next decision: resistance.  Jennifer, bounce him up and down a couple times.”

She again complied, and I felt more terrible pain in my back.

“Alright, put him down,” she said.  Jennifer emphatically shook me a couple more times, and roughly dropped me down.  Losing my balance, I fell to my butt.  Jennifer laughed at me, and Mrs. O’Leary just smiled.  “Next,” she said, “is the Bite of the Dragon.”  God, I don’t like the sound of that.

“Bill, face this way,” she said, pointing, “and Jennifer, stand with your stomach on his back.  Now, wrap your arms around his neck.  Now, put your right arm under his, and bring it up towards your left shoulder.  Now, lean back.”

Jennifer’s heavy body fell backward with a heavy thud, and I landed on top of her.  My head whipped back and landed on her massive boobs.

“Now, wrap your legs around his.”  In an all-too-familiar position, she snaked her long legs around mine.  She squeezed her massive muscles, and I felt my body recoil in shock and fear.

“Alright, let him go.  Next is the …” and she went on and on, teaching us all kinds of wrestling moves.  And, for the first time, I got somewhat lucky, and wasn’t grouped with my behemoth sister, but rather, with Nataline.  We stood in one of the small fighter rings each group got, and I admired here stunning beauty.  Her sports bra was stretched tight, and was small enough to reveal a her ample cleavage.  Her lycra shorts showed of her stunning ass, and her great legs.  Two inches taller than me, my eyes were about level with her nose.  When we first got close, she said, “I hope you know, I’m still pissed about the other day.”

With that, she grabbed me in a bear hug, and dove on top of me with her whole body weight.  She then pinned me down at the shoulders.  I tried resisting by trying to push her off with my feet, but she was too strong.  She then wedged her legs under me and sat criss-cross over my crotch.  A devious smile crept over her lips, and, looking to make sure Mrs. O’Leary wasn’t looking (it was fortunate for Nataline that Mrs. O’Leary she was busy breaking up a large fight), and slipped off my shorts.  She opened up her pants, and lowered herself onto me.  She then put her weight back on my shoulders, removed her legs from underneath me, and wrapped them around my legs.  There, she raped me.  While doing it, she continually slapped me in the face, despite Mrs. O’Leary specifically instructing us not to.  Finally, she saw the fight breaking up.  She put her pants back up, slipped mine back on, and pretended to do a stranglehold.

After a long day of being assaulted by Nataline, I was glad to hear the bell that signaled the end of the day ring.  I sauntered towards the bus, and sat down.  Less than ten seconds later, Nataline came in and sat down next to me.  She smiled, giggled, and said, “Hey, little man, don’t be too hard on yourself.  Just remember that next time you try and pull something, you hear?”

“K, whatever,” I said, dismissively.  She scooted closer to me.  Suddenly, Hannah walked on the bus.

“Hey, Han!” she said, “I didn’t know you were on this bus!”

“I didn’t know you were either, Nataline!”

“Here!” Nataline offered, “sit down next to me!  You wouldn’t mind, would you, Bill?”  She said the last but with her threatening voice.  I just shook my head, ‘No, I wouldn’t mind,’ and moved as close to the window as possible.  Nataline then crushed me against the bus’ wall, while Hannah inched as close as she could.

“So why are you on this bus today?” I asked both the girls.  Surprisingly enough, both said, “Our parents bought a new house.”

“Where are they?”

Both of them said, simultaneously, “I don’t know the address yet.”

At that moment, Jessica and Jennifer walked on.  Shortly after them, Stephanie sat down on the bus.  I was totally surrounded by taller girls now.

As I walked home, I noticed that Nataline and Hannah were practically following me.  As it turned out, they had bought houses virtually next door to me.