- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Amanda planned her next move to go back in time to kill Belle's mother causing Belle to disappear forever. So Andy, Belle, and I, plus a newbie named Cory went back in time to stop Amanda as well as save Stacie and Belle. We had until midnight to complete our quest and it was 11:36 AM in the present meaning we had 12 hours and 24 minutes to complete our goal. We found Belle's mother Stacie in a Subway inside the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike. Stacie ate me along with her sub and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this is the second part of the beginning of the epic nail biting time travel journey to stop Amanda from killing Belle's mother causing her to disappear forever and in this chapter Belle tries to get me out of Stacie's stomach.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Stacie Gross (26): Belle's Soon to be Mother
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Amanda McEvil (Young)(42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother

Chapter X: The Adventure Begins Uh… Again (2)

 

Okay so now that you know what the first part of the beginning is, but now let me tell you the second part of the beginning of my time travel journey is.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Oh no Amanda,” Andy said. Amanda aimed a fireball and launched it at Stacie. Belle then ran toward her and tried to move her out of the way. “Wow thanks kid you saved my life,” Stacie said. “Don't mention it. I'm Belle by the way,” Belle said. “Stacie Gross,” Stacie said shaking Belle's hand. “I know I just said your name one minute ago,” Belle said. “Uh… Belle where's Dylan?” Andy asked.

 

Meanwhile inside Stacie's stomach

 

“Bellllee heelllp meee!!!” I yelled as I fell down Stacie's esophagus. I fell down into the part where you get squeezed to death. [Heartbeat] “Wow I can hear her heart,” I said in amazement, “Now where was I? Oh yes ahhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed. I entered the squeezing part of her throat and had a little trouble breathing. “Belle… me… please,… I said while being squeezed.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“I don't know,” Belle answered. “Who are you talking to?” Stacie asked. “I'm talking to my friends that are in the palm of my hand,” Belle answered. “Are you okay? You sound a bit insane,” Stacie asked. “No look at my hand,” Belle said showing Stacie Andy and Cory. “Your friends are bugs?” Stacie asked a little creeped out. “No just look closer,” Belle answered. “Oh my God,” Stacie said in shock. “Now do you think I'm crazy?” Belle asked. “No I think you're sane,” Stacie answered. “Okay now have you seen my boyfriend Dylan?” Belle asked. “No I [Belches] haven't,” Stacie answered and burped out a tiny fire ball. “Wait hold on,” Belle said. Belle took her phone and called me. “Dylan are okay?” Belle asked. “I'm fine besides the fact that your mother ate me and I am now sitting in her stomach,” I answered. “What do you want me to do?” Belle asked. “Send Andy in here I could use some company while waiting for my doom,” I answered. “How about instead I send Andy in there to rescue you,” Belle suggested. “Ah good idea wish I thought of that,” I said. “Stacie do me a favor,” Belle said picking up Andy. “What?” Stacie asked. “Eat this Android,” Belle answered. “I can't eat your friend,” Stacie said. “Look my boyfriend is in your stomach and I need you to swallow Andy to save him,” Belle said. “Okay fine just give me the android,” Stacie said taking Andy out of Belle's hand. “Remember you are just going to swallow him. DO NOT chew him!!” Belle said. “Okay got it,” Stacie said as she put Andy in her mouth. [Gulp] Stacie swallowed Andy and he was on his way to save me.

 

Meanwhile back in Stacie's stomach

 

“I'm gonna die,” I said a little worried. “Not on my watch!” Andy's voice said from above. “Andy!” I said in relief. “Come with me if you want to not die,” Andy said. “Whoa déjà vu,” I said. “You can say that again,” Andy said. “Déjà vu,” I repeated. “Now anyway let's get you out of here,” Andy said. “Let the adventure begin uh… again,” I said in excitement. “Hop on,” Andy said. “On your back?” I asked. “Precisely,” Andy answered. “Okay let's just get out of here,” I said getting on to Andy's back. Andy launched himself up and we were on our way to freedom.

 

Now back on the outside… again

 

“Dylan can you here me?” Belle asked on her phone. [Belches] Stacie belched causing us to fly out. “Yeah I can hear you,” I answered. “Dylan!” Belle said in relief. She picked me up and kissed me multiple times. “Okay I hate to break up this boyfriend girlfriend moment, but Amanda's in front of the exit,” Andy said. “Does anyone smell fire?” Stacie asked. “Whoa. I'm surprised no one's noticed that,” I said. “I think someone did,” Belle said. “Who?” I asked. “The cashier is missing,” Cory said. “Look there's a fire exit,” Belle said. “Okay we'll need a jet pack, a laser, and a fake mustache,” I said. “Or how about we just walk out when she's not looking genus,” Andy said. “I'm trying to think outside the box,” I said. We started to sneak out the door. “Where do you think you're going?” Amanda asked sarcastically. We ran out the door before she attacked.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We are transported back to the age of dinosaurs. The only thing was that my powers are weak if we are over two years before I am born.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

 

Thank you.