- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls traveled through theTriassic [Trahy·as·ik], Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik], Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period and the two giantesses were taken away by a dino in different periods. We then left and traveled to the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. We survived being chased by hungry dinos in the Jurassic, chasing an angry Pterodctyl [Ter·uh·dak·til], and chasing a hungry Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex], but now in this chapter Team McFalls arrives in the Ice Age and travels to a cave to get back to the 1990s and defeat Amanda.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Biological Mother 
  • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man
  • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother

Chapter XIV: From the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Mammals) to a Homecoming Battle (1)

 

Okay so this is when it all ends at least for this story we arrive in the Ice Age and then the 1990s and Belle and Stacie will be saved.

 

65.4 million years before the present

 

Icy Plains

 

“Welcome to the Ice Age!” I said. “Okay Andy where do we go?” Belle asked. “Well I believe there should be an exit portal in a nearby cave, so we should take that,” Andy answered. “Where is it?” Stacie asked. “Well we first go through the Icy Plains, into the Icicle Tunnels, and then into the portal in the Snow Caverns,” Andy answered. “Where are we now?” I asked. “We're in the Icy Plains 65.4 million years from the present,” Andy answered. “Come on let's defeat my wicked birth mother!” I said heroically. We traveled through the Icy Plains and into the Icicle Tunnels.

 

Icicle Tunnels

 

“Ah the Icicle Tunnels,” Andy said. “Okay we just got to get to the end so we can get to the caverns,” I said. “First there is a trap,” Andy said. “Trap?” Belle asked in shock. “Yes, the trap is basically a simple cave-in,” Andy answered. “Cave-in!?!” we all said in shock. “Yes, cave-in will start in 3… 2… 1… now,” Andy said. [Rumble] [Crash] The whole place started to collapse and we were running short on time. “Let's get out of here,” Belle said. Belle dropped me and a giant boulder fell from the ceiling. “Guys,” I called out. The boulder fell and I had only on choice, RUN!!! I used my powers to temporarily give me the speed of a normal sized human being. “Whoo! This is my Indiana Jones moment,” I said. At the end of the tunnels the others were outside. “Wait where's PA?” Belle asked. “Ahhh!” I yelled as I escaped the tunnels just .4 seconds before the boulder ran through the exit. “Oh no, he's dead,” Belle said in a sad tone. “I'm not dead, I'm down here,” I said. “Dylan you're alive,” Belle said in both relief and excitement. “How did you survive being crushed by a giant boulder?” Andy asked. “I didn't get crushed and survived because I'm a warlock remember,” I said. “Right anywho let's get to the Snow Caverns,” Belle said. We traveled thorough the snow and into the Snow Caverns.

 

Snow Caverns

 

“Finally we get to go back to the 1990s,” I said. “Okay since this is the last place before we get back to 1996 Amanda probably used her magic to trap this place,” Andy said. We walked in and saw our first trap, a temperature of -13°F. “Man why is it cold in her it's like -24°F,” Belle asked. “Uh it's actually -13°,” Andy corrected. “Same diffs!” Belle said. “Well we should hurry up before we get frostbite or hypothermia,” I said. “Hypo what?” Stacie asked. “Hypothermia it's a kind of thing people get when you get really cold and you could die from it,” I answered. “Where did you learn that?” Belle asked. “I learned it in health class at Dover Area Intermediate School when I still was still in Dover,” I answered. “Okay I would love to stand here listening to you guys playing 20 questions with you, but I'm freezing my butt of here,” Stacie said. “Guys I have a confession,” Cory said. “Tell us when we get out of here,” I said. We left out of the -13° cold and into the next trap, crumbling ledges. “Okay little man you were saying,” I said. “Well when you go through the portal, there's going to be an ambush waiting for you,” Cory confessed. “Wait you betrayed us,” Belle said. Belle then picked Cory up with her index finger and thumb. “Look you gotta trust me,” Cory said. “Why should we trust you?!” Belle asked angerly. “Because I'm your only chance,” Cory answered. “Okay we just got to shimmy this ledge,” Andy said. “I can take this,” Belle said running toward the ledge. The ledge crumbled, but luckily Belle only tapped it with her toe. “I forgot to mention that the ledge is a little crumbly,” Andy said. “So how do we get across?” Stacie asked. “I know,” I said using my powers to shrink the two giantesses to ¾ of an inch tall aka the same size as us. We shimmyed across the ledge to the center platform in the deep dark abyss. We activated the portal and went back.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Alright Amanda end of the line!” I said heroically. “Back from the dead Dylan,” Amanda said evilly. “I was never dead,” I said. “Oh yeah well I suppose I should give up,” Amanda said. Just then Minion Dave and Minion Bob grabbed Belle and Stacie, but they attacked and got free. “Why you little,” Minion Bob said angerly. “You're going down,” Minion Dave said. Amanda then grew up to 506 feet tall. She picked me up and put me in her mouth. “Dylan!” Belle said. “Leave my cousin alone you've gone too far!” Cory yelled. Amanda then was using her tongue to play with me in her mouth. [Gulp] Amanda swallowed and I was sliding down her throat. “Ahhhhh!! I have an idea!” I yelled. About 35 minutes later I landed in her stomach and was ready to attack.

 

Meanwhile on the outside

 

“You monster!” Belle yelled. “Mmm, your boyfriend is delicious,” Amanda said evilly. “That's it you're going down!” Belle yelled. “Now who wants to be dessert?” Belle asked. “I do,” Stacie said. “What? Why?” Belle asked. “You ate my daughter's boyfriend, so I'm going to sacrifice myself,” Stacie said. Amanda then picked her up and was about to place her in her mouth until she felt pain in her stomach.

 

Now back inside Alyssa's stomach

 

I was fighting her on the inside and was fighting hard. I was climbing up her throat and into her head. I then started jumping on her Brain like a trampoline.

 

 Back on the outside

 

”Ow, I'm having trouble digesting my tiny son,” Amanda said. Amanda then got a headache, sneezed me out, fell down, and shrunk back to normal. She then got up and chased us. “Come on we have 3 minutes until midnight, so let's get out of here!” I yelled. We walked through the portal and left with Amanda chasing us.

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I finish Amanda off in the portal and we make it out just in time before midnight. Then in the morning we celebrate Belle's birthday PA Style.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve on.

Thank you.