- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Stacie Gross was taken away by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and was taken away to its home in a stone cave. Team McFalls traveled across the valley. We traveled across the Plains of Dinos, through the Jungle of Pain, across the Lake of Death, under the Trenches of Whoa, and under Lava Falls to save her and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is the last part of the journey in the Mesozoic Era and in this chapter we travel the Cretaceous Period 67.8 million years before the present. A Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex], Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore], Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us], a Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore], and an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us] captures Belle and takes them into a secret dino diner in the plains next to the one we landed at called the Plains of Misery. Now we are on another journey, but this time in the Cretaceous Period instead of the Jurassic Period and to save Belle instead of Stacie. We hitch a ride on an Iguanodon's [Ig·gwah·no·don·s] back to save my girlfriend, but the two questions are “Will we save Belle before she becomes Special #2 on the Deadly Predator Café?’ ‘Or will we she die and be a dino dinner?’ If you want to know the answers to these questions then please proceed forward.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother

Chapter XIII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 3: Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period

 

Okay since we saved Stacie from becoming Special #2 of the Deadly Predator Café or a Pterodactyl's [Ter·uh·dak·til·s] dinner is what that means, but now let me tell you the last part before we head to the Cenozoic Era aka the Age of Mammals (65 million years ago-present) starting with the Ice Age.

 

67.8 million years before the present

 

“Welcome to the last period of the Mesozoic Era,” Andy said. “What's that?” Cory asked. “The Cretaceous Period,” Andy answered. “Okay PA land right on the plains over there,” Belle said. “Okay landing in the plains now,” I said. I landed the Pterodactyl on the plains and we got off. “Okay so we just have to wait 10 minutes again right PA,” Stacie asked. “Precisely,” I answered. “Uh… Belle,” I said in a frightened tone. “What's wrong?” Belle asked. “Look behind you,” I said in a frightened tone. “What? It's not like there's a T-Rex behind me,” Belle said. ” The Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex] snorted causing smoke to come out of his nose. “Oh no,” Belle said after she turned around. “Yeah there's a T-Rex behind you,” Andy said. “Don't move it can't see you if you don't move,” I said. “You know that doesn't work right,” Andy said. “Oh. RUN BELLE!!!” I yelled. Belle started to run, but the Tyrannosaurus Rex captured her in 2.3 seconds. Belle dropped us, but luckily Stacie caught us before we hit the ground. “Dylan help me!!” Belle yelled. “Come on boys let's go save my future daughter,” Stacie said drastically. “Okay Andy you told us where to find a dino last time, so where is this one going?” I asked. “Okay the Tyrannosaurus Rex is first going to the woodlands of Asia to get its friend a Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore]. Then it's going to go to go to the swamps of North Africa to get another one of its friends a Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us]. Next it'll go to the lake sides of South America to get another friend a Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore]. After that it'll go go into the woodlands of North America to get it's last friend an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us]. And finally it'll go into the Plains of Misery to eat Belle inside a secret dino diner,” Andy explained. “How do you know this stuff?” I asked. “I have a dino plan scanner that tells me where any dino will go or what they plan to do with or without an animal,” Andy answered. “Okay, so anyway how do we get there?” Stacie asked. “We use an Iguanodon (Ig·gwah·no·don) for a ride,” Andy answered. I saw an Iguanodon and jumped up on it's head and used a vine and used it the same way as I did when we rode the Crylophosaurus [Cry·lo·fie·oh·sore·us] and Pterodactyl. “Get on,” I said. Everyone got on the Iguanodon's [Ig·gwah·no·don·s] back. “Hi-ho dino,” I said with excitement.

 

We rode across the plains and arrived woodlands of Asia and the Tyrannosaurus Rex was with it's friend Velociraptor. “What do we do?” Andy asked. “Cory do you read?” Amanda asked on Cory's walkie talkie. “No I'm only 7 years old,” Cory answered. “There's going to be an ambush when you guys return, so just lure them here and be prepared,” Amanda said. “Wait what?” Cory asked. “Amanda out,” Amanda said. We just ran out all willie nillie without a plan. “Why don't we have a plan?” Stacie asked. “Because my Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather Sir Willie Nillie McFalls invented the willie nillie,” I answered. ” I got it… I think,” Stacie responded. We beat the Velociraptor and killed it. We then went to the swamps of North Africa and beat the Spinosaurus. Next we went to lake sides of South America and killed the Irritator. After that we went to the woodlands of North America and destroyed the Ankylosaurus. We traveled to the Plains of Misery that was next to the plains we landed at. “What is the Pterodactyl doing there?” I asked. “Uh… I don't know,” Andy answered nervously. “Wait are we just a few feet away from where we started?!” I said angerly. “PA hate to break up your conversation, but HELP!!” Belle yelled in fear. I ran and pounded the Tyrannosaurus Rex's foot with a mallet. It roared causing Belle to fall. Stacie threw me and Andy. I then lifted Belle's back and Andy held me so Belle doesn't crush me when we fall. We landed with me standing on Andy's head and giantess Belle in my hands. “Thanks Honey,” Belle said getting back on her feet. I then used my powers to transport us to the next era, the Cenozoic Era aka the Age of Mammals.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in the Cenozoic Era and into first part of the era, the Ice Age. We then travel to the portal that leads to Saturday, January 20, 1996, so we can have the final showdown.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.