- Text Size +


Sunday was a beautiful sunny day in November. There was enough of a chill in the air to make my wife wear slacks but that didn't matter as I knew and saw clearly what was underneath. I loved looking at her in hose and she knew it, this day she chose a pair of black silky Cecelia De Rafael.

We arrived early and sat in a pew that soon filled with strangers who we had never seen before, this was fine with me as I moved closer to her. She crossed her legs so I could see the arch of her left foot and let he heel pop. When I looked at her she was smiling at me knowing full well what she was doing to me. I happened to glance the other way and saw two more guys in our pew doing the same, "if they only knew just how sexy her feet were" When I looked back she had both her feet on the floor and was digging in her purse when I saw a slip of paper fall to the floor.

I picked it up and before I could straighten back up I read the paper, "Surprise!' was all it said and that was the last thing I saw before I was hit with a heavy case of Vertigo, felt like I was falling and when I hit the ground I was on my back looking up to a flash of spinning colors. When everything stopped spinning I was in total disbelief. There above me was the sole of my wife's shoe, she had re crossed her leg and was listening to the priest not even looking at me. Then I noticed that they older lady who was sitting next to me was now in my seat. It was like I was never there. Without warning she switched legs and her left foot was now pinning me to the carpeted floor. The toe of her pump came up to my chest and I pounded on her foot trying to get her attention. I screamed and yelled but no one heard a thing. I could feel her adding pressure and I thought for sure I was going to die like this and in the midst of this insanity I had a moment of clarity.

I was not in pain. I could feel the pressure but not the pain that should have accompanied this. I could smell the leather form her shoe and it almost felt like she was using me as a gas pedal. Without warning she stood up and with the toe of her shoe nudged me under the kneeler and was gone. I was frozen in fear as she stepped away from me, and then I realized she was gone and replaced by another set of feet, then another. I watched as both men and women walked by never noticing the 3 inch tall man under the kneeler by their feet. I didn't know what to do so I sat there and before long she was back.

I approached her feet and was standing between them looking up at her and she leaned foreword to retrieve her purse from under her seat and looked right at me smiling. Before I knew what was going on she grabbed me and held me firmly in her hand. She was talking to the people around her as mass was over, she stuffed me into her pants pocket as she shook hands with people and said goodbye to friends. I was feeling different emotions every second, fear then arousal then anger. My mind was in overload; the odd thing was I could hear every word she was saying. I could hear her talking to one of her girlfriends and as they said goodbye they hugged. Somehow her friend hugging her pressed me into her leg, it was a brief hug and before I knew it she had me back in her hand. Everyone was gone and she was sitting in the pew as I tried to stand in her palm.

"Surprise, Guess where you are going to spend your day!" With that she turned her hand and I fell landing in her shoe. She shook her pump and I slid down to the toe section. The last thing I saw was her hose covered toes descending on me. She maneuvered me into the section under her toes and walked to the car. With every step she pressed me into the spaced under her toes, the movement of her walking felt like a roller coaster. When she stopped for a bit she scrunched her toes playing with me like I was there for her amusement. The heat was building, as was the scent of her foot. I love the smell of my wife's feet after a day in heels, I grab them every chance I could get after she would remove them and now I was surrounded by it.

The claustrophobia I felt in the MRI tube was nowhere to be found, right now I cold care less I was still trying to figure this all out but oddly I was also starting to get aroused. I wanted so much to be naked under her foot so I could feel the silky nylon against my body. I used my face for this and love every second of the feeling. She was still standing in one place I was sure of it, I could feel her move her weight from one foot to the other occasionally it felt like she was twisting on her toes as the pressure would intensify. I could feel the cold coming through the sole of her shoe a bit on my back but the heat of her foot made up for it. Without warning I was back on the coaster as she walked to the car. Once in I heard her start it and turn the heater on. I felt stomach fly into my throat and was blinded as she brought her shoe up and dumped me out into her hand. I shivered from the cold as I could see the windows of the car frosted over.

She put her shoe back on her foot, "We are going to go over some rules for the rest of the day, and I hope you pay attention and behave or this could go very bad for you. You have wanted this for some time and now it's here and just could be a case of be careful what you wish for!"

"Rule number 1, I am in complete control. 2. Do what I say without hesitation or questions. 3. When in doubt remember rule number 1. Do these things and you should be all right, but there are no guarantees here remember that. I can and will do whatever I want with you."

With that she opened her purse and dropped me in. I landed on her pocket book and slid down between it and he make up kit. The purse was freezing; thank god I still had my clothes on. I wasn't sure how this was done and wondered how I was going to get out of this. I felt the purse rushing upward as my stomach tingles like on a roller coaster. I was pinned pretty good and didn't move around too much which was a good thing since I knew she had slung her purse over her shoulder as she always does and was walking into the house. She left me in her purse for some time and when she reached in and pulled me out the light was blinding. When my eyes adjusted I saw her smiling at me and it was not her normal smile, this unnerved me a bit.

"I had to get you accommodations ready for you, I have had them for some time I just needed to put it together."

I was lowered into a small glass aquarium, lined with soft material. As I looked around quickly I could see small doll furniture that was a little too big, at the far end was a plastic bathtub about twice my size. Suddenly I felt her watching me and I looked up.

"Yeah things are a little big, I couldn't find things in your size and wasn't about to waste time looking for any. You will have to make do with this."

Having said that she slid the screen shut and picked the aquarium up and carried it into the bedroom setting it on the computer desk. She bent down and was looking right into my glass cage.

"Remove your clothes, you are to be naked at all time." I didn't move. "NOW do as I say."

With that she placed her hands on the glass and shook my world slightly. Needless to say when you are that scared you move fast. She opened the top and reached in, her hand was palm up waiting. I slowly moved towards her and placed my clothes in her hand and in a flash it was gone and the screen slid shut. She turned and threw my clothes in the wastebasket in our room. She pulled a DVD out and put it into the computer, turning the monitor towards the aquarium.