- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is, Chapter 1 of the story! I hope its much better than the original!

 

Jack’s eyes opened, he still felt a little weak. Not surprising since the last thing he remembered was being thrown off his yacht in the middle of a freak storm. His skin felt all sticky and grimy, the result of the seawater evaporating; leaving behind salt, sand and whatever had been mixed into it.

 

  He sat up, checking himself to make sure he was in one piece. His left knee hurt a little, Jack assumed it was probably because he hit it against a rock or something equally hard while in the water.

 

  His off white shorts were now brown, Jack leaned in and smelt the fabric and to his relief, he had not soiled himself. He patted his pocket and realised his cellphone was gone, claimed by the sea after the pummeling he received from it.

 

He slowly stood up and realised there was something wrong with his surroundings. He had expected a warm sandy beach, crystal clear waters and palm trees to be the first thing he would see but here it was completely different. For starters he was indoors; an odd place to be since the last thing remembered was being tossed around like a doll.

 

Jack seemed to be under a large glass dome on top of a white plastic floor but what was even more shocking was that he was in a girl’s bedroom. Jack had deduced it from the bright pink walls, an enormous painting of horses running in the fields; their manes flowing in the wind. That painting could easily have been a mural in any building but whoever lived here was so massive it was a simple landscape portrait for her.

 

 He turned to his right and saw a bed large enough to land on a plane on and felt a sense of dread, she was bigger than a whale! It came with white bedsheets and a matching blanket, neatly folded and placed on the bed with a pair of pillows with magenta covers.

 

  “ I can’t be awake, this has to be a dream; something out of Inception. Yes, yes, I am definitely dreaming! Erikson its time to wake up!” Jack pinched himself and yelped, he had used more force than he expected, his skin now red and sore from the pinch.

 

 Nothing. No blacking out and waking up on a beach or a hospital. No, he was still in the giantess’ bedroom. Then he heard something, something that almost made him soil himself. It was a woman but she sounded loud and she was singing although her voice was muffled by the wall. Jack ran up to the glass and tried to push, he had to get out before she came out of the shower.

 

   He pounded on it with his fist but it only made them hurt and left the glass without even a single scratch, the only thing he saw clearly was the translucent reflection of his face staring back at him. He worried about what the giantess would do to him, his baby blue eyes, short neat blonde hair and chiselled features made him a hit with the ladies.

 

 “ She might use me as her personal dildo. Oh god, that hideous witch might just…” He said to himself, his English accent audible as he retched at the thought of a fat blob of a woman using him to pleasure herself.

 

  He needed to get out before the she-beast returned but try as he might, he had no way out. He was too weak to move the glass and he didn’t even have a gun to break it.

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

 “ Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world. I want to be the one to walk in the sun! Girls just wanna have fun!” Jessica swayed with the music she played in her head, her shapely hips moving with the tune.

 

She then switched to a hum as she showered, the clean clear water pouring out from the showerhead washing off the layer of perspiration clinging to her tanned skin, a result of her morning run. Most of her runs were uneventful, today she chose to run a little faster but she found a man, a tiny man slightly bigger than her thumb. Granted, everyone was the size of her thumb but she had never seen him before.

 

 He was unconscious and she had gently carried him back and placed him under a drinking glass she got from a cabinet in case he woke up.

 

 She picked up a shampoo bottle and squeezed out a pinky sized blob  and applied it to her hair, a thick black mass as the water glued them together. Her hum got progressively softer, her little dance also slowed until she was just standing in the shower, scrubbing her hair. She was half Chinese, her porcelain skin, along with her Oriental features made it very clear she had Chinese blood. However, she had a very European looking nose and eyes, something her mother had gifted to her, giving her the most exotic of looks.

 

 Her thoughts were on the man she found. Who was he? What was he doing on her beach? She had plenty of questions and when he woke up, she would get her answers. He seemed to be different from the men who visited her every fortnight; a mixture of soldiers and scientists, the latter group including her father who took care of her. Fortunately she could feel his breath against her finger when she tested for that or she’d have to call the emergency number, finding a corpse would have been a real downer.

 

 Remembering she was washing her hair, Jessica rinsed it and washed the foam off her chest. When that was done, she got out of the shower and wiped herself with a large pink towel. She then proceeded to change into her a pair of grey cotton shorts.

 

 “ Damn you little guy, you’ve not even been here for one day and you got me changing my habits for you. I’ll miss being able to walk around naked in my own home,” Jessica said to herself in jest, smiling to herself.

 

   She only did that when she was in the house, she didn’t want to accidentally let the men from Leighton get an eyeful of her assets when they came over because she got too used to walking around in the buff.

 

 She put on her strapless white bra and finally a green tube top that exposed her midriff.

 

 “ Okay, lets see how you’re doing…” Jessica grabbed the doorknob and began to turn it.

 

  - - - - - - - - - - -

Jack was thinking about his family, how the monster would probably keep him here forever and he would never see his family again. Then he heard the sound of a doorknob turning and saw that she was coming out!

 

 He backed up against the far side of the glass as she stepped out and closed the door and adjusted her shorts before walking over, each step shook the earth and he was trapped with no way out. He could only look on in fear as she came closer and closer.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 Jessica pulled up her shorts, conscious of how Jack would view her. She didn’t want to give him a view of her buttcrack by accidents, no easy task when the bottom of her butt was peeking out from them.

 

  She walked over and much to her delight, her little guest was wide awake. A grin formed across her face and she looked down at him, the bedside table level with her navel. Jessica then removed the glass, lifting it high up above him and placing it next to him right side up.

 

Then she slowly  reached down for him, a hand the size of a normal room moving closer to him. To her surprise, he dodged it. “ Oh you like to play? I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Especially not after waking up, you looked really bad when I found you.” Jessica addressed him in a calm and composed manner before trying again to pick him up.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Jack had one thing going for him and it was that the giantess wasn’t ugly. She had an exotic look about her. She was curvy but not too much, something he liked with a pert bust stretching her top and a toned stomach with abs that were easily bigger than him.

 

 However that didn’t solve his problem. He had to run from her and it was obvious that he had very little room. His knee hurt badly but the adrenaline rush gave him what he needed to ignore the pain and dodge her.

 

 “ Oh stop it, I’m trying to pick you up,” Jessica sounded annoyed while trying her best to be as gentle as she could with him but Jack was too quick;  her fingers brushed against his back, sending chills up Jack’s spine.

 

  “ Look if you don’t stop you’ll-Now look what you’ve done,” she stated in a very annoyed tone. Jack had tripped as he tried to turn too quickly. He managed to roll on to his back, only to find her right hand coming down for him. He was unable to get out of her way this time, the soft female hand closing around him and bringing him up to Jack.

 

 For Jessica it was a relief, even if Jack had to fall for it to happen. She wasn’t sure if he was injured but looking at how he ran, he wasn’t dinged up too bad.

 

 Jack found himself trapped in a fleshy prison and he tried to fight his way out. Punching, kicking and even biting the skin but she didn’t even react, he reasoned to himself that it was because her skin was calloused and worn from the people she had crushed although her stunning look earlier suggested it was all conjecture.

 

 Jessica opened up her palm and gently smiled at him, “ Hello there. My name is-” Jessica stopped as Jack screamed his lungs out, begging her to spare.

 

 “ Get the fuck away from me you monster! Don’t you even think of making me a little snack for tea!” His British accent was clear to Jessica who was confounded by his outburst but she noticed his accent.

 

 “ Ew...that would be disgusting,” she responded, a little amused by his antics. Why would he even think of that?

 

 “ Then what the fuck do you want! Make me your dildo? Your slave?”

 

 A giggle escaped from Jessica, her smile growing wider before she burst out laughing, the soft surface of her palm shaking as she laughed. She noticed he was moving and curled her fingers slightly to prevent him from falling off her hand.

 

 “ Are you going to keep making a list of things for me to do to you or would you like me to tell you I won’t be doing any of that?.” Jessica was still all smiles, the little Briton was pretty entertaining.

 

 “ Well whatever you plan on doing with me, just don’t. Do you even know who you’re dealing with? I could be a powerful man who could make your life hell if you so much touched me.”

 

 “ No I don’t. I tried to ask but you kept screaming your head off. Aren’t the English supposed to have that stiff upper lip, emotionless and all? As for you being a powerful man, you’ve shown as much power as a newborn has.” Jessica dismissed his threat, how could she take him seriously when he was standing in her hand and trying to be scary?

 

“ I can pay you. I can give you any anything you want, just name your price and call the police. I won’t even mention what you did to me.I’ll make you look like a hero.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, “ What I did to you? Go head. Make sure you mention in detail how I saved your life and also tell them how you were such a whiny little bitch when I found you. The cops will want to know that. As for your money, forget it. Apparently being rich makes you a prick.”

 

 

    “ Yeah but y-y-you’re…” He found himself speechless, unable to respond to her rebuttal and also because he realised how stupid it was for him to argue against a woman whose palm he was standing in.

 

  “ You’re right. I’m sorry.” he said to her, swallowing his pride, quickly realising he was not going to convince her to let him go right now.

 

 Jessica set him back down on the table and as Jack tried to get up, Jessica gently pushed him back down causing him to gasp in surprise. He had expected the man sized finger to crush him but she did it with such precision, only applying enough force to overcome but not obliterate his body. He spotted the swells of her breasts heaving with each breath she took as she got on knees and leaned in towards the little plastic table, all the while pinning him to the ground.

 

“ Now before you get up, let me say a few things and if you want to, you can scream your head off. Okay?” she asked, resuming the gentle demeanour she had before Jack had lost his mind.

 

 Jack nodded and Jessica took it as a signal to proceed.

 

 “ One, I will not hurt you as long as you’re a guest of my house. Two, as a guest you shall respect the rules I set and be a proper guest. Show some respect. Calling your host names like giant and making her sound like something out of a badly written fetish porno is just rude.Now I don’t want to sound like I’m forcing you to do this so I’ll ask nicely; I am going to introduce myself and you’ll do the same after that. Okay?’ She tried her best to sound as sweet and gentle as possible while releasing her one finger pin on Jack.

 

 Jack looked up at a face that was much bigger than your average billboard and even though she was smiling, he could only focus on the most terrifying aspects of her.

 

 Her mouth was enormous, she could stuff him, his parents and the rest of his family with room to spare. He saw pearly white teeth in the gaps between her large thin pink lips, large enough to crush him under tonnes of bite strength supplied by jaw muscles that could rival a car crusher.

 

 Oh fuck it I’m getting out of here once she’s asleep. I better play nice or she’ll put me in her shoe or something, he thought to himself. He smiled back at her and Jessica appeared to notice, her smile widening. She believed his little trick, a good start for him.

 

 “ Go on,” he replied as the finger lifted and he was able to sit up and look straight into Jessica’s face. Jessica raised her head slightly, brushing her hair back so that she wouldn’t block him.

 

 

“ My name is Jessica Chen and how the hell did you get here?” she asked, mostly curious in her tone but she couldn’t help but sneak in a little sarcasm as well.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

vgiv and I will be releasing our series when it is ready, hope it won't disappoint!