- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end is coming, about 5 or 6  chapters to go after this one and then its over. This summer will see the end of all my active stories then  the next phase comes in , sequels and new stories set in the sandboxes of vgiv, The Doctor and my own. 

Jessica didn’t know how long she had swam but she guessed it to be hours as she treaded water several hundred feet from the city of Miami. She guessed it was Miami, having grown up in the area due to her father’s work with Leighton and she recognised the many stalls set up around the beach, packed with people buying and browsing various food items. There was even a large tent nearby, with what looked like a small carnival , complete with games and entertainment for people.


And there were plenty of people , much to her dismay. Although none had noticed her head bobbing up and down with the waves,a handy boost to her mission.


“Great, the one day I decide to visit America and it's packed to the brim,” she complained to herself.


 Her hair was slick after hours in the ocean, pushed back behind her shoulders as she scanned the beachfront. Nobody was tanning themselves so she’d have a clear path.


 She looked down, wishing she didn’t have to show up in underwear. Resigning herself to her skimpy outfit, she paddled forward until her feet touched the sandy ground. Strange, she thought. Jessica had a clear idea of how far from shore her feet would touch down on the seabed but this time, it was quite a bit further than she thought.


 She didn’t have time to think as by now, people had spotted the giant woman and began to point and in the era of the smartphone , whip out their phones and take many pictures. Jessica looked down at them as she raised herself to shore, gallons upon gallons of water falling off. She appeared to move in slow motion as each muscle in her pulled her body free of the ocean.


 When she reached the sand, Jessica noticed all of the beach had stopped to stare.


“Hi,” She waved at them, flashing her brightest smile inspite of the circumstances.Maybe they wouldn’t run. She was wrong, they did. Screaming their heads off too.


 “Hey, that’s not very nice! I’m big but as you can see, I’m a human being and not Godzilla! You’d be lucky if Godzilla even looked like me!” She frowned but she wasn’t too disappointed with them as a path began to open up.


Jessica stepped over the multitude of footprints in the sand , dripping seawater all over as the crowd fled into the city. She carefully stepped around and over them, those directly below her getting quite the view of her perky butt as she stepped over them. The one thing she didn’t like: their speed. She didn’t want come too close but  they weren’t fast enough to outrun her mile long legs.


Stepping on them wasn’t an option, Jessica didn’t fancy murdering people at all. So she watched, watched the lanes they took and where they fled to , making sure they could at go somewhere.

 When she stepped forward, she felt a  tear in her panties. Jessica felt her butt and sure enough, there it was, her oversized butt had destroyed the last pair of underwear she ever owned and made her moon everyone.


 “Crap,” She looked around for something, something to wear. All of the food stalls were too small but the tentage, now that looked big enough. She reached for it and found it tethered to the ground. Nothing a little elbow grease never solved, she thought. Using more strength, the hooks broke and she was left with a large piece of waterproof cream coloured tent.


 “ Okay, anyone peeks at me while I’m changing, he or she will get it from one!” She looked around but nobody bothered to look back, they were all too fixated on running from her.


 She tore it straight down the middle and tied one half around her curvy hips. She smiled, her dad used to say that she had child bearing hips whenever he taught her about Chinese culture.


“Sorry Papa but unless Leighton’s stowed a giant man away somewhere, these hips won’t bear any children,” She chuckled to herself as tied a knot at the side. She had wanted a sarong but it only fell mid-thigh so it looked like a mini-skirt. Reaching under it, she tore the remainder of her panties and dropped it to the ground.


Next was her bra, it wasn’t tearing but the straps were cutting into her shoulder. Jessica unhooked it and let out a sigh of relief, her chest finally free of such suffocating constraints.


She threw it some distance where it crashed to the sandy ground with a distinctive whump.


She wiggled her hips, testing her new outfit while stretching, making sure her curves wouldn’t tear the thing at any point. She imagined she’d have to do quite a lot of hard running during this spontaneous sojourn.


With the crowds now some distance away, Jessica took her first steps into the city. Her first steps on to asphalt proved too much for it, the roads cracking and creating web like patterns with every step.


“Gosh, I thought I’d feel small. So much for the big city,” Jessica peered over rows of buildings that frankly, disappointed her. She was aware of her colossal body but weren’t these towers of steel and concrete supposed to be bigger? Right now she could look over the top of at least four fifths of the building here.


 Jessica carefully stepped around cars, parked and abandoned by owners trying to get away from her. She paused at a building with very reflective glass panels, her own reflection staring back at her. She stared back at the tall, rather stacked girl, it was one of the few structures taller than her. Jessica had only seen her own body in parts, Leighton never got a full body mirror so to see all of her at once...it was amazing to see how much she had changed since leaving home as a scared twelve year old Amazon.


She leaned in, examining her own face. Her pointed nose, a gift from her Spanish mum but the rest of her, her eyes especially, came from dear Wallace. Except for her tan, enhanced by years of beach living.

For the people hiding from her inside, it was heart stopping to see her lean in, those chocolate pupils staring back at you. Others below glimpsed the rest of her body and a few less morally challenged  individuals chose to snap pictures of her chest, stomach and legs.


 All watched Jessica, wondering what her next move would be, busty chest rising and falling with each breath, her toned stomach with abs harder than granite undulating like a wave.


A loud roar shook the glass around her stomach, sending people away from it.A terrified businessman hid behind an overturned table, the only people not doing so were because of the lack of hiding space. The latter group got to watch as Jessica’s helipad sized hand moved up to massage it.


 Jessica looked down, the hunger within her had came so suddenly but as she thought more, being beaten to within an inch of your life, recovering from that in a matter of hours and then swimming god knows how many miles to Miami ought to leave you starving. She looked around the rapidly emptying  streets, no food at all. Eating people was definitely out, Jessica sticking her lifeboat sized tongue out in disgust for even thinking that.


She turned away from the full body mirror she had and scanned the area for something; a restaurant, a fast food joint, pub or even convenience store. She spotted something, a little hot dog cart left behind by its owner.


 “Sorry everyone but I’m hungry and I got to eat,” Jessica went for it and using her nail, sliced through two inch steel like it was paper. She shook it like one might shake a container of Tic Tacs, buns and a variety of uncooked hot dog tumbling on to her hand.


Her brow slid down in disappointment, this was hardly enough but it would have to do ,she told herself.


  She tossed the food into her mouth, her saliva soaking it into a pinkish brown mush before she swallowed.


 “Not enough,” Jessica grunted as she searched high and low when spotted something at the end of the street: A Walmart, with its cheerful blue and yellow words calling out to her, lights still on which could only mean fresh food. Her mood picked up, she’d definitely get enough to satisfy her ravenous stomach. Patting it in delight , she strode over, steps quickening in anticipation of the meal ahead.


 Inside though, the mood had already been tense. In particular, Caitlin was there, picking up some groceries of her own when news of the giantess hit the city. She wanted to flee via her own car, drive it back to Palm Creek where she stayed, courtesy of Jack.


The employees of the supermarket and some very alarmed members of the public quashed any notions of fleeing. They barricaded themselves inside, insisting it was for everyone’s good. A large Hispanic man going only by Carlos, his name tag identified as such insisted they build wall of trollies to protect themselves from it.


Caitlin hid herself in the vegetable  corner while people piled trolleys on top, chaining them together while outside, the giantess stood there , as if she were trying to do something. Caitlin just wanted to be home, the thought of being killed by this creature driving her insane.


When she came towards them, everyone fell back behind the barrier. A few brave and possibly unwise souls grabbed whatever they found; largely shovels, hammers although one guy found a nail gun lying about and quickly loaded it with batteries and nails.

 

They moved fast but so did she, her feet in the parking lot within minutes as she stood there. Inside, everyone watched with bated breath as she pondered her next. When she bent down, knees touching the floor, they knew what would follow.


“Sorry, I don’t want to do this but I’m so hungry,” She moaned, her voice muffled but clear enough to be understand. No one knew what was coming until something hit the ceiling with such force it cracked the tiles just above them, showering plaster all over.


 The next blow came, breaking open the ceiling and revealing her face. The nail gun guy fired a volley straight at her. Jessica held up a hand, each nail failing to penetrate her skin, falling back down with its tip blunted.


 “So sorry but I’m hungry and I understand how freaky it is to see me, the biggest person in the world but I got my reasons to be here,” Jessica spoke apologetically while widening the hole, larger chunks of plaster and concrete falling down.


 Jessica soon grew tired of enlarging the hole and resorted to pulling the roof off in one piece, placing it in the carpark gently to avoid any further scares. Now she could see the layout of the store clearly and where all the good food was.


 Jessica eyed the produce section, it's green vegetables and rainbow of fruits appealed to her after eating some rather tasteless buns and raw hotdogs.


“Er...you can bill the Leighton Corporation for this, I didn’t bring my wallet with me,” Jessica reached down for a platter of vegetables. She could cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce and a ton of other leafy greens. Anyone near it soon put distance between it, only Caitlin stayed near, too afraid to even move.


 Jessica brought the wooden containers to her mouth and tilted it back, all of the vegetables sliding towards her gaping maw. She was so hungry that when it was all done, Jessica swallowed whole, letting out a little belch at the end.


 “Sorry,” Jessica didn’t waste any more time, eyeing some sweet fruits this time.


Down below, Caitlin shifted uncomfortably as she watched Jessica put away enough food to feed everyone in the supermarket for a week. Her mouth could fit a car or two without problem and, she gulped, that meant people. She could in theory swallow a man whole.


Caitlin screamed for help but none dared move as her hands came down, seemingly for her. In her panic, she failed to notice the rows of fruits next to her and grasped them for support. Jessica lifted them, Caitlin holding on to it without thinking. Her loud screams were for nothing as no one came to help.


Her hand slipped and she hung on with one arm before Jessica finally noticed. She easily pulled Caitlin from it, bringing the terror stricken woman up to her face.


“Sorry, I didn’t see you there,” Jessica rolled her about, using her thumb to feel her body for injuries.


“Nope, you’re not hurt all. Say, you’re kind of pretty. Your boyfriend must be pretty worried huh? I assume you have a boyfriend, a girl like you definitely has one,” Jessica’s pupil watched her, Caitlin unnerved by it size, worse still, by how her skin could stop a nail gun without so much as drawing blood.


“ Sorry you guys got caught up in it. You and the rest of what I think is Miami,” Jessica set Caitlin down on the floor where she scurried back to join the rest of the group, shivering from her brush with death.


Once done, Jessica left. She didn’t have to wait long for her next obstacle, a line of police cars with policemen behind them , pointing their guns at her.


“Hello officers, would you care to let a girl pass?” She stood there with her hand on her hip. She doubted their guns could hurt her, the maniac with the nail gun had failed.


 “ Sorry but we can’t let you do that. You’re causing a lot of problems in this city,” a voice answered from below.


 “Oh come on now! I’m just tall, surely you could let that one slide. It isn’t illegal to be tall now is it?” Jessica chuckled.


She leaned in, hands on her knees for balancing, those men in blue pointing up at her.


“Now,” Her breath hit them and someone rather stupidly fired straight at her, hitting her on the nose.


“I’ve been locked up on an island for over a decade now.Surely you would let me come out and smell the roses wouldn’t you? You can also stop shooting me, your bullets can’t hurt me,” She stated, pointing at a rather guilty looking guy.


“ Yeah you, shooting a defenceless little girl like me,” Her lips pushed out in a pout.  


“You should be ashamed of yourself,” Jessica stood up straight, just in time to spot a helicopter heading towards her.


It looked military , she knew from the stencil font that said ‘United States Military’ on it.  Plus there these huge gun barrels on its fins, she guessed they were machine guns.


“ Giant, please stand down,” said a soldier inside over the speaker.


“Not until you get me Colonel Soros or whatever rank he has now. I want to know why he got my house destroyed. What did I do to make everyone so mad at me? ” Jessica looked straight on at the helicopter, displaying none of the light wit she had when dealing with the police.


 Instead of answering, Jessica got a hail of bullets straight on her chest. She held up her arms instinctively to block but she soon realised none of it was actually hurting her.


“Ha! Your puny little pellets can’t hurt me,” She laughed but perhaps it was too soon for a missile hit in her the chest, sending her stumbling back. This time though, she managed to regain her balance and looking down, there was some charring but her skin had survived with a slight redness from the heat.

Jessica spotted the owner of the culprit, those F-35’s from earlier were back to dole out more pain.


“Okay, that hurt a little bit more than I thought but it seems like you boys and your toys couldn’t even scratch me,” Jessica angrily waved her fist at them. Another volley of guns and missiles followed.She tried to grab a missile and to her surprise, she managed to hold it in hand although it took all of her strength to keep it there before sending it up into the air where it exploded overhead.


 “Alright,” She began to run , jumping over the policemen and looking for the quickest road out of town. Apart from those men in blue , no one else was around so that made running down the narrow roads.


As the missiles came flying in , Jessica began to worry for the town’s people. The disregard they showed, firing at her without even thinking about civilians.


So far they were accurate or perhaps it was because shooting at Jessica was akin to hitting that proverbial barn door. Either way,Jessica couldn’t afford to let it go on for longer or risk hurting people.


Still at full sprint, she continued her run but made sure to move inland while her attacks pursued her with no mercy, bullets bouncing off her back. The missiles were more painful but nothing she couldn’t handle. In fact, she was amazed at how her body had adapted, from nearly dead to barely hurt, she liked the new change.


 After running through a maze of roads, she spotted an exit, presumably to suburbia. It would do, she thought. Jessica ran down it, trying her best not to step on any cars or vehicles. All three pilots were amazed at her top speed, her gazelle like legs gave her a velocity they estimated to be on par with a Formula One driver, perhaps more if she had another gear or two to change to.


Once out, Jessica looked back at the planes, still pursuing her. She stopped briefly, looking at where the road would take her. Jessica guessed to more homes and whoever wanted her dead, clearly didn’t care about collateral damage.


Deciding where to go would be hard but for now, she chose isolation. The swamp would be a good place , she thought. She didn’t know where but ran towards the most heavily wooded area she could find, there were less chances of people being there.


 After that, she didn’t know where to go but hoped to think of one soon, one thing was clear to her ever since she arrived: This world wasn’t and will never be suited for a girl her size. She needed a new home fast.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!