- Text Size +

Scott blinked himself into wakefulness, only to find the unexpected beam of the morning sun through a window high above bringing him harshly into another day of servitude to his family.  His couch bed was normally protected from the A.M. rays, and it was only after his surroundings cleared up from the blinding flash of light that he realized he was swaddled in a wooly pink washcloth in the marble basin of his mother’s master bedroom sink.

            Puzzled at how he’d arrived here before quickly putting it together that Judy had moved him in what must’ve been a particularly numbing sleep, he gazed up at the faucet above his head, which, although it was within his reach, was only barely so.

            He had definitely lost some height, and it occurred to him that Judy must’ve handled this while he was asleep too.  At least she’d left him something to work with.  He estimated he was at eight inches.

            Given how much practice Judy and Maggie had in testing out his abilities to work at different sizes, he had developed a fairly accurate mental meter of his height by gauging objects around him.

            Before he could rise and crawl up to the rim of the sink, Judy suddenly loomed above him over the dome of the basin, still garbed in her favorite fuzzy pink robe with the fraying thread ends that now resembled regal animal hair.  Her make-up hadn’t been applied just yet but her expression was radiant as she reached over Scott’s head and twisted on the hot water faucet.

            “Good morning, my little sleepyhead,” Judy greeted him with all the sugar in her words that he could handle.  “I hope you don’t mind that I took you down a few inches further while you were asleep.  I’ve got a job for you later that will be easier like this.  How do you feel?”

            “I’m fine…” Scott reported groggily, yawning as the water began to pool around his ankles and sop up the washcloth beneath his naked rear end, then quickly remembered his household-sanctioned manners.  “…how are you?”

            “I feel great, honey.  Ready to tackle the day.  Nancy says she’s got some strong contenders in the offing, and she’s coming by this morning so we can go through them,” Judy answered as she picked up a bar of soap and began to lather it up between her palms with rigorous twisting motions.  “And she sounded pretty excited about them on the phone.”

            Scott’s heart sank.  Great.

            Just great.

            Nancy was coming.

            Nancy.

            Though she wore a number of different hats, in recent years Judy’s close friend Nancy Dugan had made a name for herself as a campaign manager for a variety of the county’s politicians, and was happily handling her biggest job yet for the senatorial hopeful Judy.

            Already well into what most people would call a mid-life crisis, Nancy wore the label of “cougar” on her sleeve proudly with a slew of taut young boyfriends that provided her with cars and vacations just long enough before she dumped them and moved on.  Her dislike of needy macho men was well-known.  And of course, she had always held a particular fascination with the way Judy treated her shrunken son, and was not shy about interacting with him in ways often even more familiar than Scott’s mother.

            And Nancy, being Nancy, took it upon herself to visit the Stevens household whenever possible.  She always said it was to provide Judy with a comfortable environment to discuss her work, but Scott knew perfectly well that she had other motivations in mind as well.

            The first time they’d encountered each other in circumstances where Scott wasn’t even tall enough to reach her ankle, the meeting had ended with her teasing out the most humiliating orgasm of the then-eighteen-year-old Scott’s life inside one of her moist high heels between the greasy tugs of her slender toes.

            The woman wouldn’t know how to act with subtlety if it bit her on the toned calf and latched on for dear life.

            “That’s good,” Scott commented after a long and painful pause, swallowing hard, not even bothering to care as his mother’s soapy hands lowered gingerly into the sink to collect him.  Judy managed to easily cradle him between both of her palms as she dipped him into the frothy water and set about scrubbing his body under firm thumbs.

            “I know Nancy can be a little bit… much sometimes,” Judy chuckled fondly, generally thoroughly entertained by her friend’s aggressive tendencies.  “But it’s just easier to meet here, and plus, she likes getting to see you.”

            “I know,” Scott said simply, so drained of resolve by the prospect of Nancy’s visit that he was able to lie limp in his mother’s grasp as her fingers worked their way along his back, under his armpits, and even along his butt.  She bopped her fingertips tenderly against his rear end with a little giggle, but quickly moved on.

            “Don’t be such a sour puss, honey,” Judy instructed playfully, tapping her thumb on Scott’s forehead as a fake reprimand before stroking it down the side of his face and to his belly button, slicking a fresh line of soap along his skin.  “She’s just playing around.  She never means anything by it.”

            Scott had serious reservations about that, specifically the idea that Nancy molesting him with her toes that one time was something she “didn’t mean anything by,” but he decided to keep his mouth shut, given how friendly Judy had been to him for the last twelve hours.  It was in his best interest to keep this streak going with his mother for as long as possible, no matter how much it made him feel like he’d been transported to the Twilight Zone to have Judy acting like this.

            While his mother had lightly scolded her friend after Scott’s first steamy stint in her stiletto, she hadn’t exactly provided much incentive to never toy with him in similar ways again, and from this, he had a feeling that as long as his safety wasn’t technically at risk in any way, Judy wasn’t much concerned about how her friends decided to spend their time with him.  Hell, there’d even been a time or two when she left them to babysit him purely for disciplinary reasons and actually encouraged them to use unusual methods.  Her rather liberal and borderline carefree approach to personal privacy in general helped ensure that Scott had to look out for himself whenever her giggling over-forty friends came by the house, usually with a frisky glint in their eyes and a few glasses of wine already in.

            He had learned to handle himself when necessary around his mother’s friends to minimize awkwardness as much as possible, but with Nancy, there really was very little chance of escaping an unpleasant encounter of some kind.

            The twenty-one-year-old remained stoic as his sunny-faced mother dunked him for a last rinse into the warm water, which had by this time filled nearly to the brim of the basin.  Her exploratory fingers curled for a final time around every curve of her puny son’s bare body, checking for specks of dirt or suds that she’d neglected to clean, though as usual, she had been more than thorough in her self-imposed job of washing her son.

            Scott had insisted many a time that he was capable of doing it, but she never missed an opportunity as long as she had a few minutes free to do it herself, “for convenience sake.”

            That was another line Scott had a very difficult time believing.

            Still, he didn’t feel like complaining was the right way to go.  If it wasn’t Judy, it would’ve been Maggie, and that would’ve been guaranteed torture.  Although if history was any indication, Maggie could have him filthy enough for a new bath by day’s end, and avoiding that fate forever was going to become more and more difficult with each passing night.

            Satisfied with the cleanliness of her detainee child, Judy scooped the dripping boy back into her palms and lowered him all the way down to the fluffy rug in front of the sink, placing him directly between her two massive bare feet.  Her fair flesh was still glistening with a few stray droplets from the shower she’d taken a few minutes before.  She then retrieved a washcloth, which she handed down for him to towel off with.

            Grateful for her at least letting him do some things for himself, Scott tried to ignore the sight of his mother’s meaty feet flanking him on either side and set about drying off.  Once finished, he lifted the towel over his head, which was plucked back between the thumb and forefinger of Judy’s lowered hand.

            “By the way, honey, I thought I’d do you a favor and try to mix up the routine,” Judy informed him without looking down as she washed her own hands in the sink above.

            “Oh?” Scott answered over the crash of the cold water from the faucet.

            “Yes.  I got some new body gel and thought I’d try a little of it on my feet, so your job is a little easier later today.  What do you think?”
            “I… um.  I don’t know.  They look clean,” Scott said, glancing from side to side at the enormous pair of feminine appendages and scratching the top of his head.

            Judy giggled.  “Why don’t you give them a try?”

            “A… a what?” he responded with a frown.

            “Just tell me what you think,” his mother insisted, tilting her left foot onto its side slightly so that her wrinkled pink sole was exposed to her son.  “Go on.  Give it a little sniff.”

            Shrugging, Scott crouched down and faced the arched foot, inhaling lightly.  It was an aroma of lilac, with a fruity hint as well.  Smooth and soapy, and at the very least pleasant.  Uncomfortably enough, after all his years of consequences for a rebellious youth, Scott was something of an unspoken connoisseur for body creams.  Uneasy as it made him, the woman was right that it would make his job on her feet more enjoyable the next time he found himself amongst them, or under them, with the latter option being more likely.

            Judy’s toes gripped the long furry strands of the rug fabric as she flattened her sole back against the fibers once she saw Scott stand back up.  “Well?”

            “Not bad,” he said, nodding his head at her, but careful not to look directly up toward her face and risk seeing into the fuzzy hanging cavern of her robe.  He knew she’d at least be wearing panties and a bra underneath, but that was a sight he was still not prepared to see on his mother quite so early in the morning, or any time, for that matter.

            “I thought you might like it.  It’ll give you a nice break, in case Nancy didn’t decide to clean up as well as I do,” Judy commented, giving her hairdo a few final touches before nodding to herself in the mirror.

            “Oh, I almost forgot!” she said suddenly with a snicker to herself before lowering a tiny bundle of clothes clenched in her fist down to the grateful Scott, who had been fully nude since at least eight o’clock the previous night and was eager to cover up again, for however long it lasted.

            “Thanks!” Scott sighed happily, rapidly pulling on the tiny boxers, shorts, and t-shirt.  He clasped his hands on the fabric and just soaked in the joy and security of it.  Undoubtedly someone would find an excuse to strip him of this privilege sooner rather than later, so it was best to enjoy it now as best as he could.

            “I’ve got to get started on Maggie’s congratulations breakfast now,” Judy said, laying her hands atop the bathroom counter with a soft slap.  “How about I give you a ride downstairs?”

            Judy lifted her right foot a few inches off the rug and then tapped her toes indicatively against the surface of it before letting it come to rest mightily on the fabric again.

            Scott nodded and straddled the top of his mother’s bare foot with his left leg, carefully sliding his butt up closer to her leg, and hugged both arms around her ankle as far as he could reach.  Fortunately, Judy had on a silver anklet that hung loosely against her skin with delicate chains large enough for Scott to grip them safely.

            Checking her boy’s security with a quick glance, Judy tightened the strap of her poofy pink bathrobe and began humming a song to herself, ambling gaily out of the master bedroom toward the stairs, with the freshly clean Scott wrapped awkwardly around his mother’s foot.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!