- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nancy finally puts her money where her mouth is... and Scott's mouth where her money is.

            Scott could hardly have said how he’d ended up in this particular position.  He glanced blearily to the side of the couch, and made note of the fact that his shirt, pants, shoes, and belt were already flung aside by Nancy’s nonchalant fingers.

            Then his gaze returned to those big amber eyes of a woman who put the word “cougar” to shame, hungrily looking him all over as she caressed him and tested the firmness of his chest and thighs.  At last, clacking her teeth together, she opened her mouth and bared her jaws at Scott’s waistband.

            He cringed at the sight of her oncoming incisors, his eyes bulging as she caught his underwear in her teeth and began tugging it down his body, over his crotch, past his knees, and off the ends of his feet until he was finally naked in her grasp.  She daintily spit the garment into the pile with the rest of his discarded twelve-inch ensemble.

            The pair made eye contact again now that he was fully exposed, Nancy’s irises animalistic and aglow, a half-smirk playing across her lips.  Scott was expecting things to be dragged out a little more at this point, but once again he was surprised when her fingers expertly snatched the tip of his now-steadily rising member between her thumb and index finger.

            “You’re definitely getting there, aren’t you?” she teased quietly.  She didn’t squeeze, but her grip on such a precarious position forced Scott to place his full attention on whatever she was doing, and he could feel her twiddling him between the pads of her fingers, experimentally deciding how much pressure she could apply.  Before he could look up again, then, her face was filling his vision and billowing her hot, intoxicating breath into his nostrils.

            “Open your mouth,” she ordered throatily, and Scott obliged, now running solely on autopilot, as wide as he could.  Pursing her plush lips together, then, Nancy pressed her mouth to his, at first as a light smooch before letting her tongue creep out of her lips and into Scott’s gaping maw.

            Not much of it could fit, and the tip alone absolutely filled his jaws with the writhing power and musculature of Nancy’s mouth, but it was more than enough to send her sensuous message.  Unavoidably, he sampled her warm saliva as it trickled down his throat and along his chin while she began to lightly moan at his taste as well.  Out of instinct, he bit into it and felt the thickness of it writhing against his teeth.

            Even in his haze, and even with all the humiliation and brokenness he felt for it, Scott wasn’t going to lie to himself about how spectacular it felt.

            Now growing more aggressive, Nancy’s lips widened and practically pulled the lower half of Scott’s head in, constricting his breathing every few seconds as she suckled against his cheeks and neck.  Her tongue lapped out again, coating his skin in a thin trail of her sticky froth, and made its way down to his chest, then to his stomach.  And it didn’t stop there.

            Scott gasped silently, the blood rushing from his head and limbs and rendering him a hanging piece of meat as Nancy’s tongue scooped up his hardened member.  Greedily, her lips closed around his entire package and set to work, swishing it in the broiling environment and twisting her red organ around its comparatively miniscule target.  She leaned back further against the back of the couch, upturning her head toward the ceiling and hoisting Scott above her as she sucked.

            And then Scott’s air froze in his chest.  He hacked desperately, somehow fighting his way back into a normal breathing pattern, and clenched his muscles up, tightening his fists and shuddering at the feeling of Nancy’s sweaty palms clasped against his stomach and legs to hold him steady.

            Ella.  She filled his mind, her face appearing even when he closed his eyes.  Her blonde tresses, her soft skin, her swimming blue eyes, her soothing voice.  Her gentle, steady hands.

            With a saliva-drenched pop, Nancy pulled Scott’s family jewels from between her lips and brought him back to face level, a look of surprise in her eyes and concernedly furrowed brow.

            “Scott.  You’re… you’re…” she mumbled, for once at a seeming loss for words.  Scott glanced downward to realize that his member, despite being clenched between the thirsty lips of one of the finest blowjob artists of the 21st century, had gone flaccid again.

            “Oh,” he mouthed, surprised himself, though fully aware of why it had happened.

            “You’re… really not going to play along with me?  You’re that determined?” Nancy pressed disbelievingly.

            “I’m sorry,” Scott uttered, not sure what he was apologizing for.  “But I said I can’t.  And…”

            “…you can’t,” Nancy repeated back contemptuously, at last lowering Scott toward the couch and setting him down next to her.  She nodded her head with aggressive finality and folded her hands in her lap.

            Scott, rather numbly, crossed his legs and wrapped his still-trembling fingers around his knees before cautiously looking up at the towering form of his failed lover.  It looked like he’d managed to disappoint his way right off the hook.

            “What the hell, then,” Nancy drawled with a truly uncaring shrug, throwing her hands in the air and slapping them back onto the couch cushion.  “At least one of us is going to have a good time.”

            This declaration jumpstarted Scott’s heart back into overdrive as he looked up with terrified urgency to see Nancy throwing her suit jacket against the back of the couch before immediately going to work on the buttons of her shirt, busting them apart with almost enough passion to rend them from the thread.  She kicked both heels to the ground with a hard clack.

            Gasping, Scott dove from the couch and darted toward the door, springing for the doggy door Judy had installed.  His hand pressed into the panel and pressed, just as a force like a car fender smacked into his stomach and send him collapsing onto his side, wheezing for respite.

            Nancy, now just in her bra and pants, placed her bare foot back on the ground with a cold slap, satisfied with the power of her little kick.  Taking another step closer to Scott, who had curled into the fetal position to catch his robbed breath, she tapped his shoulder with a dexterous big toe and forced him onto his back again, gazing up at her glowering form.

            “Now look here, sweetie,” she simpered through a venomous grin.  “I’ve given you a lot of chances.  I’ve dragged this out a long way to make you comfortable.  I’ve been patient.  But even I’ve got my limits.”

            Scott coughed, clenching his eyes shut.

            “I said look at me,” Nancy ordered bluntly, tapping her toe back into Scott’s stomach.  “You will look at me, little man.”

            Meekly, Scott forced himself to look back up at the looming middle-aged figure, her body toned and smooth despite its years, her manicured fingers clasped around her shapely hips.  Rising back up again, her foot filled his field of vision, her rosy wrinkled sole speckled with flecks of dirt and fuzz from the interior of her shoe, her heel dry and weighty as it arched.  Her toes flexed and curled above his face before the entire meaty appendage lowered itself onto his body.  Nancy’s heel settled comfortably onto Scott’s deflated member, threatening to crush it with only a little added pressure as revenge.

            “After all these years of your mom putting you in your place.  After all this time of you being… afraid of what your own little sister can do to you,” Nancy droned, chuckling at this last phrase.  “After I had to do that work to ensure your public humiliations didn’t spread too far, you still don’t understand how anything works, do you?”

            The woman’s long toes splayed themselves, tapping aggressively against Scott’s face and causing him to flinch as he gasped for air under the weight of the ball of her foot caving down against his chest.  Every shallow breath was filled with their steamy, shoe-cooped stench.

            “Here’s the scoop, honey: you’re not going anywhere.  This is just the way things are moving now, and maybe you weren’t listening closely enough to the sound of all that cheering, but it’s not stopping anytime soon.  After everything you’ve done, your ass belongs to everyone else until the message sinks in deep enough to replay in all your dreams.  You belong to your mom, to your sister, to your brother, to that woman you hit…” she continued.  “And now, to me.”

            Choking back exasperated tears, Scott shook his head grimly while uselessly trying to shield his face from Nancy’s bucking toes with his fists.

            “Go on,” she encouraged, still with the false sweetness he had come to recognize in his own mother’s tone so frequently.  “Give it a lick.”

            “What?” he uttered, too surprised to do the sensible thing and comply without delay.

            “You heard me,” Nancy hissed.  “Lick my toe, the one that’s over your face right now.  From top to bottom like you mean it.  I’m taking charge of your reeducation now, and this is the introductory lesson.”

            Her second toe hovered ominously over Scott’s head, the oily toeprint in its endless loops like a death sentence written in a foreign language and being presented to him.  Suddenly it descended, flattening against his face, as thick as his neck.  The oppressively smelly flesh seemed to fold over his every breathing orifice and pump his lungs full of its sour pungency.

            “So help me God, Scott, you will stick out your little tongue this instant and lick my toe or you will never know what it feels like to be safe ever again,” Nancy spat hungrily, her voice cracking with aggression.

            Scott swallowed, intending to dispose of the last of his pride, only to discover with little surprise that it had apparently been long gone.  And so, running low on air, he opened his lips with difficulty against the pressure of Nancy’s toe pounding on his mouth and lapped at the rippled print.

            Again and again, aggressively sampling the doughy skin as it was compressed harder against his mouth.  Salty flavors, repugnant beyond imagining, forced their way down his throat with every lick.  Every drop of fleshy oil ingrained in the woman’s skin cells seemed to draw forth as he dryly fought to keep his face from cringing too hard to continue.  He thought he’d experienced the worst sensory prison just by being trapped in shoes before, but he was sadly mistaken.  Scott could practically feel the horror of the tang melding permanently with his memory.

            “Good,” Nancy commented nonchalantly, clearly not terribly impressed but at least sated.  “Next time, you’ll act a little faster when I tell you to do something.  Or we’ll just have to find a more convenient place to keep you.”

            At last relinquishing pressure from Scott’s head, Nancy’s foot lifted off his sore frame and hovered above him and retreated with a final scrunch of her toes.

            “Now stand up,” she ordered softly.

            Scott, still trembling from the surprise of being kicked, bolted to his feet so quickly he almost fell over, but managed to keep his balance.  He looked up before he had to be asked just in time to see Nancy’s palms descending toward him and scooping him up around the chest, pressing hard inward with her thumbs.

            Carrying etiquette was apparently a privilege he’d also lost now.

            Hoisted up until he was level with Nancy’s chest, which by now was bursting out from her unbuttoned shirt in a black bra far too fancy for the semi-formal events of the afternoon, Scott struggled to catch his breath.  He could tell she’d already undone the strap.

            “Take it off,” she hissed.

            His hands shaking, Scott gave the center strap a tug, allowing it to slide away from Nancy’s newly liberated breasts.

            “That’s it.  Now have a little taste of this, too,” she whispered.  Tightening her grip around Scott’s shoulders and arms with one hand, she heaved him against her left breast hard enough that it almost gave him whiplash.  Pressing a thumb against the back of Scott’s head, then, she forced his lips against her rapidly hardening nipple.

            “Open your mouth again, little man,” she harped with businesslike efficiency.

            At last allowing a couple tears to fill his eyes, Scott forced the woman’s nipple into his mouth and went to work, feeling emptier with each pull.

            It wasn’t the act itself; after all, he’d spent entire afternoons before getting pummeled like prizefighter fodder under his sister’s toes.  Chewing on a horny cougar’s breast was nothing.

            It was what it all meant.

            For him, and for those who had made mistakes anywhere in the country.  More and more, it was becoming conceivable that this could be life.  His life, or what remained of it.

            And if Judy had her way, there would be no end in sight.

            It hardly registered as Scott felt himself being plucked away from sucking duty and lowered back down onto the couch cushion between Nancy’s legs as she set about yanking her panties down her legs and around her ankles, still with one hand firmly clasped against his heaving chest.

            She mouthed something, even winked at him, but it was all silent in Scott’s ears as he stared at the freshly shaved, vibrantly pulsing love tunnel between Nancy’s legs.  He was conscious that she was pinching his hand between her fingertips, forcing him to make it into a fist, and then guiding it forward.  Forward, until his fist was pressing through the flowery layers of skin, slicked with encroaching pre-ejaculate, deeper into the slimy hovel of Nancy’s pussy.

            He could hear her moan as his fingers grazed by vibrating walls, but it was distant, as though from across the neighborhood or in a dream, and every second he had to remember what was happening, so detached had he become from his body as the tears flowed freely from his eyes now.

            It wasn’t like he had to do any of the work, as Nancy’s tight fingertips gripped him at the shoulder and worked in and out, steadily at first but with enough force and velocity by the end to give him tennis elbow as she masturbated herself with Scott’s limp limb.

            The heel of her hand caved down against the back of his head, gently but with clear intent as she pressed the side of his face against the curved ridge at the entrance to her lips.

            Trapped in the new void of his own powerlessness, both as a fragile human being and as the intended poster boy of his mother’s madness, Scott huffed meekly at the influx of feminine acidity and a token whiff of some perfumed lubricant Nancy must have smeared on earlier in preparation for this act.  His head was sandwiched between a wall of Nancy’s thrusting palm flesh and the pulsing pink maw his arm was being swallowed into.

            By now, his entire arm was inside her, and the woman’s whole body was bucking down against the couch cushion and into Scott’s torso, and each bounce produced another tiny gush of fluid that clung to Scott’s body and burned in his eyes, forcing more tears of anguish and stinging down his cheeks.

            With a final plunge that managed to consume Scott’s head as well as his shoulder into her vulva for one heart-stopping instant, Nancy grunted with ultimate fulfillment and at last released the pressure her squeezing fist was exerting in a final orgasmic spray.  It took Scott an awkward thirty seconds to work his way steadily backwards and snake his head and arm of the slimy darkness without twisting something, and obviously his companion wasn’t going to offer any assistance as she rode out the last wave of enjoyment his struggling provided.  His matted hair, soaked with Nancy’s ejaculate, hung over his eyes.

            He was back in the void, the escape from reality he thought he’d been fighting for all this month.

            But it was all a cruel redundancy.  There wasn’t even a reality to escape from now.

            Leaning his head with defeat against Nancy’s vaginal lips, Scott sniffled, no longer caring who saw him weep as the woman’s breathing gradually descended back to normal, her thumb tracing lovingly in circles on his back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Scott's had some better days, that's for sure. Please comment!