- Text Size +

Nancy leaned back in her chair, now left alone with her plaything in Judy’s office.  She brought Scott into her lap, keeping one hand behind his back to prevent him from trying to crawl away.

            “Well, little mister, now that we’ve got a minute alone…” Nancy began, her words slurred and of a deeper tenor than when Judy was present, clearly with sultry intent behind every chewable syllable directed at Scott.  “Why don’t you tell me a little about your situation?”

            Slightly perplexed by the question, Scott tried to ignore the feeling of Nancy’s fingertips stroking casually along his back, and cleared his throat.  “What do you mean, Mrs. Dugan?”

            “Call me Nancy, babe.”

            “But… I, um…”

            “We’re both adults here.  You may be a little younger than me, but I think we can speak to one another on the same level.  Even if your level is more like ankle level for me most of the time,” she enthused, holding back a peppy giggle.

            “Um, okay, if you’re sure,” Scott gulped.  “Nancy.”

            At the mention of her name, Nancy’s thighs seemed to quiver and shift together beneath Scott’s crossed legs, her quadriceps clenching, and her lips pursed together in a provocative pucker for the briefest instant before she recomposed herself.

            “See?  That’s not so hard, is it?”

            “No, not really.”

            “Which I bet isn’t something you can say for most things at your size.  I mean, what is it that you can really do like this?” she asked.  Nancy’s hand behind Scott’s back had worked its way up to the top of his head, and she was gingerly thumbing through his shaggy hair.  “You know, besides the fabulous foot rub you’re going to give me soon?”

            Scott’s skin prickled at the older woman’s petting on top of his head.  At first he’d been apprehensive of being violated under the desk by her toes, but now he was seeing that being in her lap with her undivided and dexterous attention where she could poke and play with him was far worse.

            “Um, besides that?  Well, mostly just… cleaning up.  Dusting, picking up trash, and getting into some of the crawl spaces,” he answered, afraid to move in any one direction too far for fear of having Nancy’s fingers clasp to new places on his body as a defensive maneuver.

            He was glad Judy had given him this t-shirt and shorts after his bath, but even with them on, he felt incredibly vulnerable in Nancy’s lap, more so even than being completely nude in his mother’s grasp.

            “I suppose that doesn’t sound so bad,” Nancy commented, nodding her head.  “Still, it must get… tiring for you, being around here.  Having your mommy and sissy and little brother telling you what to do all the time, never giving you a break.”

            “S-Sometimes,” Scott said, flinching as Nancy’s fingers caressed back down to his shoulder blades again.  “I manage.”

            “It must just start to drive you crazy.”

            “C-Crazy?” Scott stammered, turning around to look at Nancy’s hand as it stroked against his back, hoping his clear recognition of it would embarrass her enough to stop, but of course it did no such thing.

            “Well sure, who wouldn’t feel like that?  I mean, you’re a young man.  You were in college.  I understand you must have urges that have to go… unfulfilled most of the time.”

            Now reaching previously unforeseen levels of anxiety, Scott realized she was not going to let this topic go, and his best chance was to defuse it rather than avoid it entirely.  “A little, I guess.  But, I mean, I… I have a… girlfriend.”

            “Yes, I know you do.  And I heard she’s really pretty.  Ella, right?” Nancy drawled, her words measured and explanatory as though talking to a slow three-year-old.  Her fingers were steadily curling under the opening of Scott’s shirt behind his back, her nails feeling cold against his skin.  “But I hear she doesn’t come around to visit you so often anymore, hmm?”

            Scott sighed, not bothering to deny it vocally, already feeling too drained on the matter to care.

            It was true.  His girlfriend Ella, who already went to college in a different state, had had little to do with him after his drunk driving incident.  She hadn’t showed up while he was on trial or even in the intervening time afterward, not even for a five-minute talk on where they stood.

            In fact, they’d hardly spoken.  A terse phone conversation three weeks ago had taken place where Scott at least had the chance to express how much he missed her and hoped she’d come to visit him.

            Her tone dry and complacent, and quite clearly holding back some emotion with great effort, she’d said she needed some time to think after what happened and requested that he leave her alone until she contacted him again.

            He’d counted himself lucky for that brief contact.  Most of his friends from school had avoided speaking to him entirely, and those that did had simply said that they hoped everything worked out for the best before entering radio silence.

            “I’m right, aren’t I?” Nancy confirmed for herself at the wilting sight of the little young man’s visible dismay as he slumped down in her lap.  “Thought so.”

            In the pause, then, Nancy’s fingers began sliding upward on Scott’s shirt, quickly working it up his abdomen and up to his shoulders, forcing his arms above his head to avoid getting stuck.

            “Mrs. Du- I mean, Nancy!” Scott yelped suddenly, grabbing at the shirt to prevent it from being taken as it was suddenly pulled inside out around his head.  “What are y-y-you…”

            “Don’t get excited, babe, I just want you to be comfortable,” she insisted as she began working the shirt upward.  She could feel him pulling back down on the shirt in a desperate bid to keep it on, but the strength of both his arms was no match for the fingers of Nancy’s right hand bunched up together and tugging in tandem.  A few seconds later, the paltry t-shirt was stripped from Scott’s torso, which Nancy casually flung to the carpet below, well out of his grasp.

            “I’m n-not getting excited!” the newly shirtless Scott answered, swallowing hard and growing more nervous by the second.

            It wasn’t even the prospect of what he knew had to be coming soon that scared him, but rather the fact that Nancy was, by being in the Stevens household and with Judy’s full permission, still well within legal protection to do to him what she was doing at this very second.  He could ask her to stop, sure, but if she said no, then the case was closed.

            “If you’re not excited, then quit fidgeting so much,” she suggested warmly, grinning at him and snickering girlishly.  Her fingers slid down his chest, testing the toughness of his abs with her thumb, before halting at the waistband of his shorts.  “Now, let’s get a look at the rest of you, okay?”

            “B-B-But Nancy, p-please, I…” Scott whimpered, grabbing weakly at the woman’s probing fingers in an effort to dissuade her from going further.  With nothing coming to mind, he told the biggest lie possible: “I’m already comfortable!”

            “I find that very hard to believe, with all the twitching you’re doing,” Nancy countered, her fingers burrowing down into the shorts as she started working them down Scott’s thighs.  He clamped his legs together to slow her progress, but it didn’t do much.  She was obviously skilled at what she was doing, despite his best efforts to halt her success, and soon his shorts were off and flicked to the floor, leaving him only in his underwear in Nancy’s lap.

            Her skill almost made him wonder if she’d practiced with a doll before arriving at the house.  Either that, or her previous fling had liked things small and kinky.

            “Now why are you still making such a fuss about it?  I’m doing all the work, after all,” she chuckled.

            “Because I don’t need this!” Scott wheezed with exasperation.  “I’m fine.  Really.  I can handle myself.  I… I mean, I…”  His words caught in his throat with surprise as he felt Nancy’s hands scooping him up under his rear end and back, cradling him off of her lap and closer to her face.

            She smiled, shaking her head and wrinkling her nose with adoration at the sight of him, stripped down to his skivvies and reclining across her palms, and leaned her face in.  Her rich auburn locks hung loosely down over Scott in a menacing canopy as she loomed, her lips plaited and primed for action.

            Scott felt the air rush from his lungs with shock as Nancy took a deep breath and plastered her puckered lips flush against his firm abdomen.

            She started off slowly, kissing in gentle pecks in quick succession that each smacked deliciously against his skin.  After that, she got more involved, letting the frothy saliva from within her mouth moisten each kiss until she was essentially massaging Scott’s abdomen with her cushy, slippery lips.

            And then she really got to work.  Letting her tongue lap out against Scott’s flat stomach in between kisses, Nancy continued to messily smooch the twenty-one-year-old’s toned form with lustful smacks of her lips and such tender attention that she could actually feel his heart rate increasing dramatically through his chest.

            All the young man could do was go limp in her hands as she went to town on his body, kissing all around his firm navel with carnal abandon and letting her tongue tap hungrily against his flesh.

            And not even Scott could deny to himself how damned good it felt.

            With a pop of her lips, Nancy removed her mouth from Scott’s stomach and tilted her head to the side, examining him from head to toe, and grinning triumphantly at what she saw trying to burst out of his underwear.

            Scott made no motion to stop her.  It would’ve been absolutely impossible to hide the eager boner he was now sporting in his boxers from Nancy’s talent.

            He had failed her test from the very moment she pressed her lips to his body.

            Nancy was right.  About everything.

            Having Ella gone from his life had left Scott feeling pent-up and agitated deep in his loins.  He had tried masturbating in the bathroom a couple of times just for some relief, but it wasn’t enough, and every creak of the doors outside made him horrified he would be caught in the act.  The close calls when his mother or sister would hold and play with him up in the nude didn’t help matters, given how sexually frustrated he was becoming, and he was practically to the point that the sight of any girl who was even remotely attractive could turn him on.  And now he had a woman like this: sultry, liberated, and powerful holding him in her sexy manicured hands while she laid wet kisses on his body just a few inches above his crotch.

            How could any man, let alone one as sexually strung out as Scott, hope to have a chance of lying about it?

            “So let’s get something straight now, babe,” Nancy murmured, lapping her tongue across her lips.  She lowered Scott further down toward her chest again so that her mouth was only an inch away from his tiny right ear.

            “Seriously, don’t try to tell me you don’t need this, because you and I both know you do,” she uttered in a ravenous whisper, her words grave and absolutely dripping with animal sensuality.  “And however well you think you “handle yourself,” it’s nothing compared to what I can do, and what you know very well I can do to you.  Believe me, I get what I want, one way or another.”

            “N-N-N…” Scott peeped, unable to get out even a full syllable, as his body quivered in the woman’s grasp with a combination of terror and unbridled arousal.

            He believed fully every word that spilled from between her wet lips, especially after her earlier remarks about taking care of the little spill Maggie’s Instagram had created as though it was a simple hurdle to hop effortlessly over.  They’d seemed like distant blips on his personal radar, but now the threatening words were bright flashing red lights in his brain.  There was no doubting not only Nancy’s belief in her words, but her ability to make them happen.

            If she could get a whole state to see things her way, how much trouble could it be to sway one tiny young man too weak to stop her from stripping him to his underwear?

            “I’m being nice to you like this, Scott, because I’ve known you for a long time and I like your body, but you shouldn’t forget your place,” Nancy warned, pressing her thumb against the obvious bulge in Scott’s pants, sorely pinning his erect member against his waist.  “One way or another, you are going to play with me.  Either as my boy toy, or maybe just a toy.  Soon enough, you’ll understand just how much.  And we both know you’re going to like it,” she whispered conclusively, her words slurring together so closely they were barely distinguishable.

            Scott felt Nancy’s tongue slither out from between her lips and lick at the edge of his ear as a final ultimatum of her intent.

            “I’m back!” called out Judy from the hallway just as she came back through the doorway, sliding through the swinging French doors and sauntering back to the desk, just as Nancy lowered Scott back into her lap.

            “Hey, Judy.  Find what you were looking for?”

            “Yes I did.  Sorry about the wait.  I thought I left the copies on my dresser, but I guess I’d moved them,” Judy said with a carefree shrug, placing the papers on the desktop and returning to her seat.  She leaned forward and placed her hand over her mouth to silence a snicker at the sight of her son perched on the woman’s lap.  “You two getting better acquainted?”

            “You might say that.  Scott’s just been telling me a little about the fine work he’s been doing for you guys here,” Nancy reported casually, clasping her hands around Scott’s bare sides and lowering him back to the carpet.

            “I’m sure he has,” Judy said with an assuring nod, quickly glancing down at her defrocked son on the carpet.  “Missing your doll dress-up days a little there, were you, Nance?”  Judy’s tone wasn’t accusing in the slightest, but rather comically teasing.

            “You know it, sister,” Nancy confirmed, crossing her legs and settling back into her chair.  “And where else can you get service like this, after all?”

            Nancy’s foot, pungent and aching from her leather stiletto prisons, tackled Scott to the carpet with a pounding heave to the chest.

            He hardly had time to catch his breath again before the feminine predator was pouncing down onto him.  The fact that his member was still fully erect meant a sharp pang resounded through to his core as Nancy’s sole flattened itself comfortably over his whole body like a damp mattress.  Her digits curled around his head and squeezed his face into the deepest crevice of her leathery big toe, making every inhalation a foul whiff of oily, putrid hell.

            And with a sigh of resigned bitterness to himself as he began obediently kneading his hands into the woman’s hot, swollen foot flesh, Scott still knew full well he was far safer down here under her feet than up there in her hands.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!