- Text Size +
Tyler was a guy with a fetish, and that fetish is in the giantess section. He always fantasized about being shrunk near a girl and exploring her body without her knowledge. He loved to read and expand his knowledge about the giantess fetish. Even if it wasn't reading just by browsing the Internet he found a lot of things.


He lives with his broken family. His family contains his mom and his two sisters. His mom is 43 years old and his sisters are 20 and 22 and he is the middle child at 21. His sisters always tortured and picked on him for his fetish but they were the only ones who knew. He did often add them into his fantasies knowing that was wrong it felt right.


One day while helping his mom he walked into Hannah's room (oldest sister) to give her her laundry he felt a cold sharp pain in his back and fainted. Once he woke up he he was covered in a heavy bright green cloth of some sort. He struggled to get out of this prison of sorts he started to give up, but then seen he seen a blinding light come out of the dark ceiling above him to see a face... The face of Hannah looking down at him smiling.


He was getting scared and didn't know what to do but she reached down towards him and lifted his prison off of him. He was glad but then was thrown off balance when his prison was also being raised. He didn't realize it until now but he was in Hannah's bright green panties. He knew she only wore these to clubs too. He watched in fear as he was lowered to the floor and then raised to his sisters nether regions. He was in to much of fear to attempt to move as this flashed before his eyes. One of his fantasies were coming true. He was scared and excited at the same time, he was going to be inserted into his sister's vagina but he was scared that he might be crushed or drown in her juices.


He was wrong about his destination he thought he was going to pressed up against her vagina but his world shifted as he seen his destination. Hannah's ass crack. He was even more terrified as the smell hit him. All of a sudden all light was gone as Hannah's ass flesh swallowed him. He was sick to his stomach as he was inserted into Hannah's hot and sweaty crack without her knowledge.


----------------------------------------------------
Hannah was getting dressed to go out with her friends. When she was putting her panties on she felt something move but thought it was just a piece of lint.

----------------------------------------------------
Tyler's world was being shifted as he was getting closer and closer to Hannah's asshole he was being scared as more thoughts flooded his mind about being swallowed by her asshole. Sure it was one of his fantasies with anal but it wasn't one he wanted to live through..... Especially with his sister.


He was later pressed up against her asshole and it was hotter than satan's ass crack. It was also so moist with her sweat he couldn't get a grip on anything. He couldn't do anything but sit there and suffer. As he sat there he thought about how mean his sisters were mean to him but this was over the line and across the U.S border like a Mexican (sorry if this offends you). He was pressed up against her asshole when suddenly it started to pulsate in front of him. He got scared knowing the human anatomy and also knowing what was going to come. The pulsating anus in front of him opened up and he fell forward into her awaiting anal canal.As he fell into her tightest hole the smell hit him first. imagine a skunk on the sun being baked in a deep fryer. Then the heat got worse inside of her. As he was falling he heard a rumbling noise ahead of him and then a a story burst of wind caught him mid fall and slammed him up against her anal wall. As he was up against the 'wall' he felt something hit his back. He couldn't move, like something was holding him in place.


After a couple minutes he finally got loose from his prison inside of his prison, and he started to crawl towards her 'exit'. When he got towards the exit on the inside of Hannah's anus he thought he heard movement behind him so he moved a lot faster. When he finally pushed on through to the other side, he landed in Hannah's panties . He looked up and couldn't have timed it anymore perfectly. She was just sitting down to use the bathroom. When he seen this he took it as an opportunity to escape. He thought he would try to go get help from Nia, his younger sister.


He jumped from the panties and ran out of the bathroom. After he made it out of the bathroom he knew he had to get to Nia's room. It was next to the bathroom, luckily he didn't have to go to far. He started to run through the carpet fibers of the hallway when the ground started to shake. It was his mom. She was walking into Nia's room to tell her something. As she walked she was causing tremors for Tyler and he fell to the ground. As Tyler was on the ground he seen a shadow fall upon him. He looked up to see a foot, and that foot belonged to his mom. As she stepped down her foot crushed Tyler on the spot of where he was but it didn't kill him. Tyler was amazed when he didn't die when his mom stepped on him but was worried when he stuck to her foot. Sure it was a faster way to get to Nia but it was painful.


After Tyler's mom went into Nia's room she found that Nia was somewhere else. She also had an itch on her foot, so she brought her foot up onto Nia's desk and scratched it. While doing this she freed her son and he landed hard on the wooden surface if the desk. When he woke up he seen Nia finished getting dressed and it looked like she was going out running. Tyler thought when she went running she usually did two miles. Nia turned so she was facing her desk and thats when Tyler started to call for help. He started to shout for Nia but she couldn't hear him, so he decided to get closer to her so he got to the edge of the desk. When he got to the edge, a chill went down his spine and he fell forward.


As he fell once again today his life flashed before his life and he remembered all the times he spent with his family and how all of that was gone. He hit something soft and dense. He looked around after regaining his balance and noticed he was in a white cotton type prison. The only thing he could think of is her sock, and he figured that out when he was attacked by a foot. The foot he was attacked by was Nia's and he knew this by the smell of her cherry moisturizer. It was her favorite scent and she was the only one who owned it. He remembered that she was dressed for a run and he tried to get out of her sock. He was under the ball of her foot and he thought the best way was to get to her toes and run across the top of her foot. His plan was successful until he got to the top of her big toe. He looked down into the cavern below and noticed all of the dirt and toe jam in between her toes. He started to fantasize again and felt a sudden movement and was set flying into the pile of toe jam. He figured Nia started to run and he knew he was going to be there for a while. He knew he wouldn't survive long so he had to get her attention. He knew the best way of doing so was to bite her and hope she didn't think he was a rock. He made the mistake of opening his mouth and a combination of sweat and toe jam entered his mouth. It was the most disgusting thing he ever tasted and he was in Hannah's asshole. He thought this was the only way and he kept his mouth open and forced most of it down. He then threw it all back up. He cleared just enough of an area to bite down on her toe. He went in for the bite but was blinded by light flooding in on him.


He looked around to see that Nia was done with her run only to hear her say it was raining hard. Nia had her sock off but Tyler was still stuck in between her toes and he needed help ASAP. He then bit down on Nia's toe only to be launched off out of the canyon created by her toes. He was in the air once again and he was trying to look for his destination but it was too dark to see anything. Thats when he hit with a splash and there was light, and he landed in some sort of pond or pool o water.


That pool of water just happened to be a toilet bowl.He looked up to see Nia looking down at him and start to lower her shorts and then her black thong. He was yet again afraid he was anally inserted and was forced to swallow foot sweat and now he was going to be shit and pissed on. He knew this was this was the end and started to cry. As he cried he felt a rain like substance fall on him and he knew it was piss. He looked up and was covered in it. He was blinded by the acidic feel and was pushed underwater. He surfaced and was forced to swallow her piss. After the rain shower of piss he heard a loud clap of thunder and realized she farted. As he was still looking up and seen a giant log of shit fall out of her anus. He was violently thrown against the wall of the toilet he felt defeated she wiped and stood up. He watched as she pulled her thong back up and then her shorts. His field of vision was then covered by water and then Tyler was pulled underwater and he drowned.


Everyone thought that Tyler was kidnapped or killed. The police investigated for 4 months but when no leads were found all hopes were given up.
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!