- Text Size +

"El Ride To Paradise"
By B. Tweenercheeks

After an entire day of drinking at every bar in the medical school neighborhood I stopped to get one for the road. Since I'd spent almost all my cash at the bar I wanted to get my moneys worth. "The biggest bottle of malt liquor" I mumbled at the clerk. He looked around and handed me a 48 oz bottle of "Giantess Malt Liquor". I had to laugh. Stumbling out of the liquor store I tucked my purchase under my arm. The biting wind howled down State Street. My hands tucked into my jacket I shivered in the Chicago wind. I slumped against the wind and walked fast.

I couldn't help but think about it. "I failed. My future is crushed." My life's dream was to become a doctor. It's all I'd ever planned to do. I dumped my girl back home in Florida, borrowed money, and moved to Chicago. One semester was all that it took. I pulled the bottle from the bag and unscrewed the resealable cap. Gulping down three huge mouthfulls I looked at the label. A cartoon drawing of a giantess looking down at you decorated the label. Tiny words were printed across the bottom. Rubbing my bloodshot eyes I concentrated to read "She'll make your wishes come true". Where had she been during exams. I swigged some more.

Bright, cheery Christmas decorations clashed with my self absorbsion. Stopping at an overflowing wastebasket at the elevated train entrance I tipped the bottle back and chugged. Wiping my mouth on my coat, I threw the rest away. An eruption of bubbly laughter startled me. Three female college hooted and laughed as they bounced down the urine scented el stairs. Turning to look it was obvious these three were on their way to the bars. Tons of make up, heels, and short skirts meant to lure the looks of every guy in the bars caused me pause. I continued to walk, but suddenly felt compelled to look again. The middle girl. She was strikingly dazzling. As I looked back up the stairs at her she listened and smiled at her friend. Her shoulder length blonde hair wafted rhythmically behind her as the three galloped down the stairs. Dressed for the holidays blondie wore one of those red plaid tiny wool skirts. Unrestrained because of her unzippered jacket, blondie's tight red sweater labored to control her emormous jello-like breasts. As the three continued down the stairs I did not miss the oppurtunity. Blondie wore green tights. At around 5'8 her sturdy legs seemed to go on for ever...sort of like the giantess that had been on my beer bottle earlier. Fixated up her skirt, I vaguely heard one of the other two girls say "God!" in a repulsed, valley girl like voice. All three looked at me in disgust. Blondies gaze, however, almost scared me. Her huge brown, almost black eyes riveted me with hatred. Though strangly tempted to continue to stare up blondies skirt, I turned away. With a gust of perfume, the three swept past me and laughed their way to the platform.

The roar of el filled the subway tunnel. As it sped up it became obvious that people were packed in. Forgetting about the girls I focussed on finding a seat. Plopping down, I leaned back on the window and closed my eyes. The heat on the el has two settings: off and blast furnace. I began to feel sleepy. The el came out from underground and rose up onto the elevated tracks. We had only gone a mile or two A female's voice squeeled "Oh god there's that guy again". Opening my eyes, two of the three girls from the stairs sat facing me on the opposite side of the el. The third stood. I sat perfectly positioned directly across from blondie. At first, I tried not to stare at her. Then I thought about things. I had just flunked out of med school, I'm drunk, and here they are repulsed by me. "What the hell" I thought. Inconspicuously at first I spied up Blondies skirt. I could see all the way up. Her cameltoe was clearly visible as a greenish, shadowy, bump. Her meaty thighs flattened out as she sat. Crossing her legs, she bounced her foot with nervousness. Realizing where my gaze was centered, blondie fidgited, pulling her skirt down. "I wish there were other seats" she whispered to one of her friends in a stage voice. Too bad. I liked checking her out. "I'd continue to do it, too," I thought "if I wern't so damn tired." Rallying energy again I glanced up her skirt. "Damn" I thought, "I wish I could be right where those green legs meet."


Half asleep and drunk I head bobbed. The el was so damn hot. You can barely breathe. People on both sides of me were leaning aginst me. Voices around me talked as I slept:
"Thank god he left. Sit down Cindy."
"Where did he go?"
"Who cares"
"So what do you two want to do?"
"Meet guys, drink and dance"
I opened my eyes. Great. The lights were off in the el. I squirmed around trying to move. The people on each side were just about smashing me. "Move" I yelled. Nothing. I tried to push them off of me. I realized there was nobody leaning on me. On either side of me a warm, soft, slimey wall squished into me. I reached out in front of me. An elastic, stretchy, chain link fence held tight. As my eyes adjusted, I realized I was looking through a long green tunnel. At the end of the tunnel sat...the girl who had just been standing in the el. Except now she was the size of a monument. She appeared to be talking in my direction. Suddenly, Blondie's much louder voice bellowed from above. "Two more stops to go" I flashed back to the tiny words on the giantess beer. Then I thought "What was the last thing I remember saying?" Then I remembered.

Panicked I thrashed my arms about to attempt to free myself. Blondie then whispered to her friends "God these tights are itchy". She pulled and adjusted the waistband. The green, rubbery, chainlink fence pulled even tighted into my face. It also pushed me tighter into her crotch. Now I could barely move.

Resigned to my fate, I decided to relax. Blondies aroma was overpowering. I had always been turned on by the smell of a woman's pusssy. This was different. I was enveloped in her scent - a combination of pusssy covered with perfume. As Blondie talked I could feel her movement in her crotch. When she coughed her pusssy bulged. When she laughed it jiggled. I stared down the length of her tights clad leg at her half-on high heel as she bounced her crossed leg again. I began to enjoy my surroundings. My future certainly would be more interesting. Suddenly Blondie jumped to her feet. Her damp pussy pushed me face first into her tights even harder. I looked down her legs, shrouded by her plaid mini-skirt. Blondie shrieked "Rush and Division. We're here! I'm gonna dance all night!" I laughed. Earlier I was right. My future will be crushed.