- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
After the events last night, the girls were still wanting revenge. Nia, Emma, and Hannah still wanted some more revenge and wanted to punish Joel and Thomas more. While this was going through the three of their minds Emma's mom called them all down for breakfast.


After they finished their breakfast they all moved back to Emma's room to get dressed. While they were getting dressed Nicole left Thomas unattended Emma took this as a chance and grabbed him.


Thomas got to take a break from Nicole's foot while she changed and took in all of the clean fresh air. He was stretching a little when a shakedown fell over him. Knowing Nicole was still changing, he knew it was someone else. As he turned around he was grabbed and brought up to the face of Emma.


Emma now had another tiny to torture, but Nicole was
coming back into the room so Emma stuffed Thomas into her pocket. When Nicole returned to the room she noticed that Thomas was missing but thought he fell. After 3 minutes of looking she couldn't find him and started to interrogate the other girls to see who took him. After a couple minutes Emma started to get mad and told Nicole to go home.


As Nicole was told to go home she started to pack up and cry a little. When she was about to leave Emma stopped her before she walked out the door to give her a hug. Nicole thought this was odd but gave her friend a hug. She felt something move in Emma's pocket but before she could say something Nicole blacked out.


Emma wanted more tinies to torture so when Nicole was yelling at them, she thought it to be a perfect moment to do it. She told Nicole to leave but met her before she left she gave her a hug and injected the shrinking serum into Nicole. Nicole blacked out instantly and shrunk in matters of seconds. She shrunk down to 3 inches tall, and Emma stuffed Nicole into her pocket along with Thomas.


When Thomas was stuffed into Emma's pocket he heard Nicole yelling and thought he was going to be saved. Not long after that he felt pressure being applied from both Emma and someone else, but then out of nowhere light poured into Emma's pocket and closed fast so he thought she dropped something into her pocket. Thats when it hit him, literally, Nicole fell on top of him and he was out cold. He thought to himself to make a move on her now but didn't want to be caught in the act.


Emma walked back into her bedroom and told her friends that Nicole left and said she didn't want to be friends anymore. Nia, , Sarah, and Hannah were devastated when they heard the news, but didn't know the truth.


Around noon the girls went to the mall to do some shopping, but while shopping they went to the food court and got some lunch. This is when Nicole woke up from her blackout earlier. She came to when she was being lifted through the air and placed down on a hot stiff item.


Emma thought that since they were at the mall's food court she could get rid of one of her tinies. The girls all ordered a cheese burger and a milkshake. Emma offered to go grab their food, but when she got their food she added a little 'surprise' to Hannah's food. A special topping called Nicole.


When Emma brought the food to the table Hannah was ready to eat. When she came to the mall she always got their cheese burgers because they are juicy and delicious. When she finished her burger she thought it tasted a little different but thought it was nothing, but Nia got sick and ran to the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom there was only one open stall and took it. She thought she had food poisoning and threw up all of her lunch. She heard someone knock on her stall. She didn't know who it was but replied to the knock. " Can't you tell someone is using this stall douche canoe" her words echoed through the bathroom.


The stall door was then kicked open to reveal Emma standing at the door way. Emma knelt down next to the scared and almost passed out Nia. She said she brought medicine, and pulled out a syringe. Nia thought it was odd but went with it. When Emma injected the syringe into her, but unlike the others she didn't blackout.


Emma decided she was going to shrink another one of her friends, so when Nia went to go like up the contents of her stomach, Emma thought it was a great opportunity. When Emma walked into the bathroom she knocked on the stall door and heard Nia's voice yell back profanity at her. She proceeded to kick open the door and lie to Nia. She told her that she had medicine with her and pulled out her syringe and injected it into Nia's arm. To Emma's surprise she didn't black out like the others, but she shrunk while being awake.



As the other girls waited for Emma and Nia to return they were looking at shoes in a store across the bathroom. Sarah was looking at flats to buy so she could torture Joel more often. She proceeded to take Joel out of her sock when she tried on the flat. It was a perfect size but she thought of a better place for Joel. She knew he was a perv so she put him in his place. (More like her place)


Joel was still in Sarah's sock from last night's 'game' and was still bathing in Sarah's salty sweat and skunk smelling socks. He hated it but when the foot was lifted off of him he was lifted away from his prison. He thought she was going to kill him and put him out of his misery, but once again he was wrong. He watched her try on flats until she found a pair that fit. He was getting a good look at what he believed to be his new home, but that all changed when he caught her looking to make sure no one was watching and she pulled her panties away from her waist and dropped Joel in. When Joel hit her panties, he bounced and with enough force slid into Sarah's wet, tight ,slimy vagina. He knew he could escape by doing one thing but he could drown in her sticky juices if he tried, so he stayed in place as much as he could until Sarah took him out later.


Emma bent down to get her new toy, Nia. When she peered off into the toilet she seen movement. A memory entered her mind and remembered amateur being eaten last night. She was surprised he lived until now and wasn't digested. By the looks of it though he was very burnt by stomach acid. On certain spots she thought she could see bone but wasn't sure if it was bone or bread from Nia's burger. One thing was for sure though, he was going to die. So Emma looked into the toilet bowl and smiled as she flushed Nia's puke and amateur down the toilet and into the sewers. She walked out but put Nia into her pocket to join Thomas.


The three girls left the mall when Emma walked out, but asked questions when Nia didn't come out with her, but Emma said that she would catch up later. When they reached Emma's house Sarah had to use the bathroom. Sarah walked into the bathroom and before she sate own noticed something swimming in the water below. Wandering what it was she got a piece of toilet paper and picked up the thing to get a closer look. Believe it or not Tyler lived and was lucky no one else used the toilet today. After fishing Tyler out she just set him in the sink for now while she did her business. She forgotten all about Joel on her pussy and she pissed him out and flushed the toilet.


Tyler was swimming in the toilet waiting for someone to come along so he could get help. He was waiting all night and was lucky to be alive. After Hannah shit Tyler out of her anus and she flushed, the backdraft of water brung him back to the toilet. Finally someone came into the bathroom, and to his surprise it was Sarah. She spotted him quickly and fished him out of the toilet and placed him in the sink.


Joel was still in Sarah's vagina until he was i verged and came flying out and landing into water below. He looked up to see Sarah pissing on him and not knowing. When she was done, he watched her wipe and flush the toilet without remembering his presence in the toilet.
His vision went blurry as he slowly drowned in the sewer system.


As Sarah walked out of the bathroom she grabbed Tyler out of the sink, and told him of a surprise for later. After that she placed Tyler inside of her cleavage until then. She returned to Emma's room with the other girls but now Hannah was gone too, but Emma said that Hannah's parents needed her home now.


Emma and Hannah were waiting for Sarah to return from the bathroom when Emma showed Hannah her new 'toys' she recently acquired. Hannah almost shouted at the sight of Nia shrunk and slapped Emma for shrinking her friend. Emma retaliated by stabbing Hannah in the leg with her needle and injecting her with a little bit of the serum as she only had a little left. When Hannah shrunk Emma heard Sarah come out of the bathroom so Emma acted fast and place Hannah in the right shoe of Sarah's new flats. When Sarah entered the room Emma told Sarah that Hannah had to go home.


Hannah seen what Emma had done to her friend and smacked Emma, but then Emma stabbed something into her leg and everything went dark and became giant. The only explanation Hannah could come up with is that Emma shrunk her. Right as she finished shrinking she was placed in one of Sarah's new flats. When Sarah arrived she told Emma about something fun to do and that they need stuff and Sarah put on her new flat and Hannah became a small stain on this beautiful girls small petit foot.


After Sarah was informed about Hannah she then told Emma that she needed a firework and a peace of tape for a surprise for her. Emma had fireworks in the shed and had Sarah follow her. When they got to the shed they looked for 5 minutes and finally found a firework, and it was the only one. Sarah asked if it was ok to use and Emma said yes. She also found a conveniently placed roll of tape on a shelf next to her. Sarah explained what the surprise was and Emma couldn't wait.


Emma and Sarah walked out to the shed to grab some fireworks she didn't know what Sarah had in mind but thought it would be cool. After a while they found a firework and Sarah told Emma that she found Tyler in her bathroom and knew of a cool way for him to die: by an explosion (A firework was all that was close). Emma found a roll of tape and handed it to Sarah and they went into the hard and lit the firework off and watched Tyler explode.


Tyler was scared in Sarah's hand not knowing what was going to happen but he wasn't going to like it. When all the commotion stopped he found himself tapped to a firework. He didn't like where this was headed and hoped it was painless. As they set hi down in Emma's yard and lit the firework, he could hear faint laughter coming from the girls as he shot off into the air and his guts exploded with the firework itself so when the ash like substance came down it was bloody.


Emma used this time to shrink Sarah also, so when the firework went off she injected Sarah with the rest of the serum and watched her shrink. She fished Thomas out of her pocket and Hannah out of her breasts for one final spin.


Sarah didn't know what happened when the firework went off suddenly everything got bigger and she blacked out. Next thing she knew she was standing on Emma's bed next of Hannah and Thomas.


The rest of this story is told from Emma's POV.


Emma put together another spin wheel labeled with three body parts: boobs foot and ass. She let Thomas go first since he was the only guy there. Emma watch Thomas walk up to the wheel and spin it. It landed on foot. Thomas didn't know what this meant but i couldn't be good. Emma picked Thomas up and slammed him to the ground. When Thomas hit the floor she slammed her foot down crushing all life out of him and making a red stain on her foot and her carpet. The next person to spin was Hannah and she landed on boobs. Hannah knew she was going to die because of Thomas's death. Emma placed Hannah on a chair and got on her knees. She then grabbed Hannah and placed her in her cleavage and pressed both of her boobs together and once again crushed the life out of human being. Emma then turned her head towards Sarah. Sarah felt defeat as she laid down on the bed. She watched as Emma turned around and crushed her with her ass. Emma was so turned on by this that she went online and started betting fake money online to anime fight tournaments.

Chapter End Notes:
Please if you enjoyed this story leave a review on what you think and if you want more in the future.