- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma escaped and went into Belle's Immune System and releases all the germs into her body and and sent Carl to destroy us. I then thought of an idea to have Belle swallow us, so we can then travel inside all of her 11 systems to get to her Immune System and stop Emma. Belle put us in her mouth and Carl found us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 2 of the nail biting journey inside our friend Belle and in this chapter Kevin and I will go down Belle's Esophagus, stomach, etc.and fight our way into her Lymphatic System and her Cardiovascular System.

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
  • Chapter 2: Inside Belle's Digestive Tract (2)

     

    Okay so we left off as Kevin and I were in Belle's mouth and Carl had his men attack us, but let me tell you how Kevin and I get swallowed and explore Belle's Digestive Tract.

     

    Sunday, June 22, 2014

     

    “Destroy them boys,” Carl said. “Ah crud,” I said. “You okay guys?” Belle asked. “Okay Belle I need you to do some mouth play,” I said. “You mean you want me to play with you in my mouth?” Belle asked. “Yes do it,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said. She was then moving us around in her mouth. I was blasting any germ that pasted me. “Kevin!” I said. “Hi,” Kevin said. “Heads up,” I said blasting him with a transformation beam. “What happened?” Kevin said. “Okay Belle that's enough,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said. “Kevin you know are Andy and you can survive being swallowed,” I said. “Get them now. I want their heads,” Carl said. “Stop,” Kevin said blasting E. Coli. “Now surrender in the name of Queen Emma,” Carl said. “Queen Emma?” I asked myself. “Okay Belle swallow us,” I said. “Are you sure you want me to eat you guys?” Belle asked. “That depends do you want to die?” I asked. “No, but I got your point. Ready in 3… 2… 1… [Gulp],” Belle said as she swallowed us. “Huh, so this is what your life's like,” Kevin said. “Yes and you're about to take a tour of each system of a teenage girl's body,” I said, “We just have to get through Belle's eleven systems with hopefully some help from her.” “So where to now?” Kevin asked. “The stomach,” I answered. We landed in Belle's stomach and into a pool of stomach acid. “Guys are you okay in there?” Belle asked. “We're fine just don't go to the bathroom while we're in here,” I answered. “Is Kevin safe in there? I mean he's mortal,” Belle asked. “Yes I gave him a suit of immortality,” I answered. “A what?” Belle asked. “A suit that gives him Andy's powers and looks like him too,” I answered. “Okay just be careful,” Belle said. “We will,” I said. “I have such a brave boyfriend and a good tasting as well,” Belle said. “I heard that,” I said over the phone. “Let's go,” Kevin said. “Not so fast,” Carl said. “Quick run,” I said. “Cowards!!” Carl said. “What do we do now boss?” Virus asked. “We wait for the right chance to destroy them,” Carl answered.

    “Okay we have to swim through her Small Intestine,” I said. “What are these things?” Kevin asked. “Those are villi,” I answered. “That's cool,” Kevin said. “Uh oh,” I said. “Charge,” Carl said. “Belle? Belle? Can you hear me?” I asked. “I can hear you. What do you want me to do?” Belle asked. “Shake your gut,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said. She started to shake like milk. “Whoa what's happening?” Kevin asked. “Belle's helping us,” I answered. “Come on we have to get to her Large Intestine,” I said.

    We arrived in her large intestine and walked to the secret entrance to her liver. “Uh… Dylan I got to use the bathroom,” Belle said. “Well don't we're in your Large Intestine and I'll tell you when you can go,” I said. “Up there only an Android can go up there,” Kevin said. “Or a God,” I said. “Let's fly up,” Kevin said. We flew up into Belle's Liver and to her Gallbladder then her Pancreas. “Okay next the heart,” I said.

    Chapter End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny:Kevin and I travel through Belle's Lymphatic System and her Cardiovascular System to get to her Respiratory System.


    If you have any ideas on how I can improve place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on.

    Thank you.

    You must login (register) to review.