- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Plant Tiny: Team McFalls travel from Belle's lungs to her Brain, but the only thing was that Emma's germ army was all over the place. I then ran out screaming like a banshee while the other two ran into the control room. Kevin ran out and went into Belle's brain and was in the fight of his life Kevin v. Carl. Kevin blasts Carl and makes him falls into the dark pitch of nothingness and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle needs a hero and needs one fast 'cause her life is vanishing fast. Luckily Team Awesome travels to Belle's Immune System to defeat my evil sister who's attempted to kill Belle from the inside. The question is “Will I save Belle and get back together with her?”




Characters, Roles, and Known Ages



  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape

  • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

  • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)

Chapter 5: Internal Combat

 

Okay so you now know the rest of the adventure, but now Belle needs a hero 'cause her life is vanishing fast. Will I save her and get back together with her?

 

Monday, June 23, 2014

 

“Okay so how are we going to do this?” I asked. “We go into my Immune System and you'll go defeat Emma's germ army and Kevin will release the guards. Also have you seen the Shrek movies?” Belle asked. “Yeah and?” I asked. “Well you know how at the end of each movie that true love's kiss solves the problems?” Belle asked. “Yeah what about it?” I asked. “Well I'm dying and the cure is true love's kiss,” Belle answered. “Wait I think I see the issue here you just want me to get back together with you!” I said angerly. “But… wait… what… huh…” Belle stammered. “Well that's not going to happen. Good by!” I said angerly while leaving. “Kevin you might want to go after him,” Belle said. “Got it,” Kevin said. “I can't believe her,” I muffled. “Dylan wait,” Kevin said trying to catch up to me. “Let me guess Belle sent you?” I asked sarcastically. “Yes and I can't let you throw in the towels yet,” Kevin said.

 

Meanwhile back with dream Belle

 

“Come on Kevin,” Belle said to herself. “Well look what we've got here, Belle,” Carl said evilly. “Carl, but you're dead,” Belle said. “No I'm not, but you'll be,” Carl threatened. Carl knocked Belle out and took her to Emma.

 

Now back to me

 

“Dylan you can't just let Belle die,” Kevin said. “I suppose you're right let's go back to dream Belle,” I said. Virus came and told me that Belle was captured and will die if I don't surrender. “Belle's been captured?” I asked. “Okay Dylan I know you still have feelings for her now what are you going to do now?” Kevin asked. “I'll tell you what we're going to do we are going into Belle Immune System and defeat Emma and save Belle, so let's rock,” I said heroically. We ran to Belle's Immune System and saw Emma. “End of the line!” I said heroically. “Say goodbye to Belle,” Emma said. I turned into a guerilla and started to fight. ”Kevin free the guards,” I said in a guerilla like voice. Kevin ran into the prison. “Minions destroy him!” Emma said evilly. “Everything is Awesome!” I said heroically. “Dylan you know I can't stand that song,” Belle said. I untied Belle and then the guards came and locked up Emma and Bet. Kevin walked into a rope trap and was tied up. I turned into a bird and flew up past Belle's mussels, past her bones and out her skin. “Belle,” I said running to her lips. “I'm too late,” I said. I kissed her and a minute later she woke up. “Dylan am I dead?” Belle asked. “No far from it,” I answered. “See I told you it was true love's kiss,” Belle said. “Wow looks like we got our fairy tale ending,” I said. “Wait where's Kevin?” Belle asked. [Gasp] We both gasped and knew where Kevin was.

 

Meanwhile inside Belle's Immune System

 

“Dylan? Belle? Somebody? Help. Mommy,” Kevin said.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Help,” Kevin said still tied up.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and hope you'll like the next on better.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on.

Thank you.


  • *Fun Fact: All characters are real characters except:
    • Bet
    • Carl the Germ
    • Virus the Virus
    • E. Coli the Bacteria
    • Salmonella the Bacteria
    • Belle (Dream)
  • Everyone else are real characters
    • Every Characters that I said are real have the same roles in reality except:
      • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
      • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
      • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)