- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: broke up with Belle and I was a little suspicious that my evil sister Emma had something to do with it. Kevin and I went to Belle's heart and saw that she still have a special place in her heart. We then were captured and woke up in Belle's lungs, but luckily we were saved by Belle herself only it wasn't the real Belle it was actually her dream self and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin and I travel to Belle's brain, but we have to fight to get a headache.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner

     

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
  • Carl the germ:The Head Germ

Chapter 4: Belle's Knowledge

Okay so you know how my relationship with Belle ends,but will we ever get back together?

Monday, June 23, 2014

“Okay so where do we go now?” I asked. “I've got to go into my brain and login to the main controls to get information to find out what Emma's plan is to destroy me and what how she plans to do it,” Belle answered. “Okay so how do we get from your chest to your head?” Kevin asked. “We go through my bloodstream that takes me to my head and it should take us there ASAP,” Belle answered. We left Belle's chest and went to her head via her bloodstream. “Well back in her brain,” I said. “But wait aren't you the person who tried to destroy us with a LEGO® Duplo army?” Kevin asked. “No that was a the cruel evil giantess Belle,” Belle answered. “So which one are you?” I asked. “I'm the smart, heroic, and small Belle,” Belle answered. “Ah got it,” I said. “Quiet,” Belle whispered. “What is it?” I wispered. “Evil germs and the door is on the other side of my brain,” Belle answered quietly. “How do we get there?” Kevin asked quietly. “Okay so Dylan you ready for some action?” Belle asked. “Oh Yeah I'm always ready for action,” I answered in excitement. “Okay you have to distract the germs and get them away from the door,” Belle planned. “Okay I eat germs for breakfast,” I said with excitement. “Really you know what that does to… Oh you were doing a catchphrase,” Belle corrected herself. “Yeah I was. Now let's do this!!” I yelled heroically. I went in front of the army and yelled like crazy. “Hey you idiots over here!!!” I yelled. “What he call us?!” Virus's asked angerly. “I called you idiots!!” I answered loudly. “Destroy him!!” Carl yelled. They chased me in Belle's head while Kevin and Belle ran to the door. “So wait what are we going to do?” Kevin asked. “What do you mean?” Belle asked. “I mean didn't Dylan place the Membrain in the main controls?” Kevin asked. “Yeah, but there are two main contrals,” Belle answered. “So what should I do?” Kevin asked. “I think Dylan needs help,” Belle answered. “I'm going in,” Kevin said.

“Uh… Kevin I could use a hand here,” I yelled. “Hold on I've got an idea,” Kevin said. Kevin lured the army inside Belle's brain. “Hey idiots I'm going to bite you in half,” Kevin taunted. “There's that word again get him,” Carl said. Kevin pocked a hole in a tube causing a lighting bolt to zap them. “Ow!” Carl yelled in pain as he lost his train of thought and fell. “Kevin get up here,” I said. “Done let's go,” Belle said. “Belle I could use some help,” Kevin said. “Hold on,” Belle said as she literally used her head. She caused a burst of air to come from below Kevin. “Thanks,” Kevin said. “Come on let's get to  my Immune System,” Belle said.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome arrives into the Excretory System and are in the fight our lives. Stay tuned.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on.

Thank you.