- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I went down Belle's Digestive Tract and were being chased by the head germ Carl and his men, but we managed to escape and get past her Digestive System and start to go into her Lymphatic System and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter a day has passed and Belle's fever is worse then before. Meanwhile Kevin and I travel to her Respiratory System.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 


  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)


  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

  • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ

  • E. Coli the Bacteria: 2 out of 3 of Carl's Men

  • Virus the Vitus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men

  • Salmonella the Bacteria:3 out of 3 of Carl's Men

  • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner


Chapter 3: A Special Place in her Heart

Okay so now that you know how started our journey inside Belle Digestive Tract now let me tell you how we travel trough her Lymphatic System and her Cardiovascular System to get to her Respiratory System.

 

Monday, June 23, 2014

“Okay Emma end of the line!” I said heroically. “Germs destroy him!” Emma commanded. I beat the germs and defeated Emma. I got out of Belle and onto stomach. “Dylan you saved me,” Belle said. “Now do me a favor and wake up,” Belle said with Kelvin's voice. “Huh?” I asked. “Dylan wake up,” Kevin said. I woke up from my slumber and my dream. “What time time is it?” I asked looking at my watch. “I think Belle's fever is getting worse,” Kevin said. “You know speaking of being in Belle's Large Intestine reminds me of a joke that my dad told me,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Why did Tiger have his head in the toilet?” I asked. “Why?” Kevin asked. “He was looking for Pooh,” I answered. “Ha ha ha ha. What was I saying? I don't care,” Kevin laughed. “Okay you were saying that Belle's fever was getting worse,” I reminded. “Oh that's right,” Kevin said. “Well how do you know this?” I asked. “Well I'm no doctor what I don't think Belle's heart should be beating that fast,” Kevin answered. [Everything is Awesome Ring Tone] My phone rang and it was Belle, so I picked it up and started to talk. “Dylan,” Belle said in a sick tone. ”What is it?” I asked. “Are you in my Cardiovascular System?” Belle asked. “No, but I am in your Lymphatic System,” I answered. “Where's that?” Belle asked. “It's part of your Cardiovascular System,” I answered. “Well do you think you can check out my heart?” Belle asked. “What's wrong?” I asked. “Becuse two reasons first I think it's beating dangerously fast,” Belle answered. “I know and what's the second problem?” I asked. “The second problem is that I feel some pain in my chest,” Belle answered. “Okay we'll get right on that,” I said. “Thanks just hurry,” Belle said as she hung up. [Beep] “Really an Everything is Awesome ring tone?” Kevin asked. “Yep, It's just my favorite song in the world. Plus it also brings back memories,” I answered. “Memories for what?” Kevin asked. “Memories on our LEGO® adventure,” I answered. “Right,” Kevin said. “Okay so let's just go into her heart,” I said. [Kevin Belches] [Everything is Awesome ring tone] “What is it now Belle?” I asked on my phone. “Stop burping inside of me it's just gross,” Belle answered. “That wasn't me,” I said. “Then who was it?” Belle asked. “It was Kevin,” I answered. “Oh real mature on blaming someone else on your gas,” Belle said sarcastically. “No really here I'll show you,” I said putting the phone on speaker. [Kevin Belches] “Oh sorry just tell him to stop,” Belle said. “How could you not trust me?” I asked. “Well… uh…” Belle stuttered. “Trust is the most important part of a relationship,” I said. “I'm sorry, but you do have some gas problems,” Belle said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well you fart almost every day in third period when you were normal size,” Belle answered. “How do you know?” I asked. “You would say and I quote I farted,” Belle answered. “Yeah, but I hardly ever burp,” I said. “Look guys I admit I burped, but--,” Kevin was beginning to say. “STAY OUT OF THIS KEVIN!!!” Belle and I interrupted by yelling. “Anyway, I thought you knew me,” I said. “Well how did I know that you didn't burp?” Belle asked. “Okay you know what I can't continue this relationship anymore,” I said. “Perfect,” Carl said evilly. “What do we do with him now boss?” E. Coli asked. “First we we tell Emma the good news,” Carl answered.

{Darth Vader Theme ring tone} Emma's phone rang and she picked it up to talk to Carl. “What is it?” Emma asked. “Well your majesty I just made Belle not believe Dylan he said that Kevin burped,” Carl; answered. “Good job. What happened now?” Emma asked. “They are now no longer dating,” Carl answered. “Good now capture them and bring them back here. I want them alive,” Emma said. “You mean I can't give you his head?” Carl asked. “No, just bring him back here alive,” Emma answered. “But your majesty, if I bring him back alive he could get away and stop you,” Carl said. “Good point kill him, kill them all,” Emma said evilly. “Okay no one calls my mother angry and gets away with it,” Carl said. “Now go and bring me their head,” Emma commanded. {Beep} “Okay so now what boss?” Virus asked. “We go and get his head,” Carl answered. “Where do we do this?” Salmonella asked. “Well Sal we do this in the Lungs and when he's gasping for air that's when we kill him,” Carl answered.

I hung up a little upset and confused. “That's gotta hurt,” Kevin said. “I don't get it,” I said. “What do you mean?” Kevin asked. “She would never do anything like this,” I answered. “What are you saying?” Kevin asked. “I'm saying that something just didn't add up,” I answered. “What do you think?” Kevin asked. “I think that Emma has something to do with this,” I answered. “Okay Dylan what are you going to do about it?” Kevin asked in an inspired tone. “I'll tell you what we'll do about it we're going to go find her and heal Belle,” I said heroically. “So let's go into her heart,” Kevin said heroically. We went past all the blood vessels and into her heart. “Huh, I guess there is a special place in her heart after all,” I said. “Good one,” Kevin said. “No I mean look,” I said showing him everything Belle loves. “Whoa what is that?” Kevin asked. “It's everything Belle has in her heart,” I said. “Wow they're everything you like and that you do,” Kevin said in amazement. “Look that's Everything is Awesome. I thought she hated that song,” I said. “Wait what's that… [Yawn] gas stuff?” I said as we both fell asleep.

“Wakey, wakey,” Virus's voice echoed. “Wake up you fool,” Salmonella's voice echoed. “Wake up!” Carl said. “Ahh!” I yelled. “Stop chasing Emma,” Carl said. “What are you going to do about it,” I taunted. “Kill him,” Carl commanded. They were about to slice my head until Belle came. “Wait what's happening?” I asked. “Come with me if you want to no die,” Belle said. “How did you get here?” Kevin asked. “I'm not here?” Belle said. “Then who are you?” I asked. “I'm Belle from the Dream World,” Belle answered. “Okay so what add you doing here?” I asked. “I'm here to help you,” Belle answered. “And,” I said. “And to save you,” Belle said nervously. “Yeah and,” I said. “Okay fine I'm here to get you back,” Belle confessed. “Thought so,” I said. “But I think you could use my help because I know my body like the back of my hand,” Belle said. “Okay you can tag along, but remember that you're just helping not trying to win me back,” I said. “Well you can't stop a girl from trying,” Belle said. “Well let's go,” Kevin said. We started to go from the lungs to the next system.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We go to Belle's Nervous Systam and a part of her Endocrine System with some help from my ex girlfriend Belle, but a dream Belle and the two questions are “Will I get back together with Belle? Or will I forget about her and move on?” Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve in the review box below.

 

Thank you.