- Text Size +

 Crushing the Patriarchy

 

Okay so some of you already know this 'cause I told you in person, but for all my online friends, we made real progress today! Okay first off, I renamed Cispet into Joanna, because she really does want to see things from the other side. So much so, in fact, that she looked a rapist right in the eyes today and asked me to bring my Foot of Justice down on the oppressor! The pervert made a gross mess all over my table but it was so worth it. You could really see in Joanna's eyes how much this is affecting her. Honestly, I think she's my magnum opus. She's becoming a true opponent of the Patriarchy! It feels good knowing that I'm doing good things.

Oh, and as always, Ciscunt was mostly obedient. She's definitely been making an effort, but even after a few months of this she's slipping up. She attacked Joanna today! Can you believe that? I punished her by making her drink my spit out of a bottle cap (photo above) and she was a meek little mouse after that. I used to be unsure of my own ability to truly convert people, but after seeing what a success Joanna is, I'm starting to think it's just Ciscunt being a... well, a cunt! We'll see.

Tomorrow the girls are coming over to see my pets! They'd better be on their best behavior. Don't worry guys, I'll take lots of pictures and make sure to keep you all updated. That's it for now!

 

KatieKrusher reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Haha, but seriously you're great, CP. Joanna seems like such a sweetheart, I wish I lived closer to you! >_< Can you take more pictures of her?

 

Headm80 likes this

 

LetItGoFuckYourself likes this

 

Diecisscumdie reblogged this from Crushing Patriarchy

 

NotCalledWomenopause likes this

 

NarutoFan111111 reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy and added:

hahaha whaaaaaaaat is this you're a freaky chick yo never stop shining

 

PrincessPoptarts reblogged this from CrushingPatriarchy