- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Belle woke up with amnesia and thinking that she's from Spain, but the only thing she knows is her real name Isabella Gross, but not her nickname Belle. I had an idea to go into her brain and help her brain gain lost memory, but Kevin found some LEGO® bricks stuck in her brain and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 2 of the epic memory mission and in this chapter Kevin and I have to help Belle… uh… I mean Isabella regain her memory back within a day or her memory will be gone as well as the LEGO® Universe.


*WARNING: This story has some Spanish in it that I'll teanslate for you.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Dead Trainer
  • Emma McFalls (16): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Tom McTon: British Stranger
  • Isabella Gross: Teenage Girl who thinks she's Spanish/Girl with Amnesia/Belle
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner


Chapter 5: Déjà vu (2)

  Okay so now get ready the second part of the epic memory quest.

 

Thursday, June 19, 2014

 

“Wait what are these things stuck in her brain?” Kevin asked pointing at some LEGO® bricks. “Oh no,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Kevin do you remember going to Bricksburg while Belle was in a coma?” I asked. “No I don't even know where this Brickstown is,” Kevin answered. “It's Bricksburg,” I corrected. “Right Bricksburg. Anyway why am I like this size in the first place?” Kevin asked. “Do you remember Lord Osiris and Lady Universe?” I asked. “Nope,” Kevin answered. “How about the girl invasion and Belle growing to 23½ feet tall?” I asked. “Nopety, nopety, no,” Kevin answered. “Uh oh,” I said. “Who's Belle anyway?” Kevin asked. “My girlfriend. You were the one who talked me into telling her that I had feelings for her,” I reminded. “Well I don't know anything your talking about, but I do think that you need to see someone about your crazy talk issue,” Kevin said. “Don't call me crazy,” I said in anger. “Okay Mr. Crazy Pants,” Kevin taunted. I punched Kevin and he was fighting me. “Dylan don't,” Andy's voice said. “Andy is that really you?” I asked. “Yes why do you ask?” Andy asked. “Well for starters you're dead,” I answered. “Well if I'm dead why can you see me?” Andy asked. “You're all in my head,” I said to myself. “Well I'm here to tell you that you are not mortal,” Andy said. “Yeah then what am I?” I asked. “You are immortal because you are a God,” Andy asked. “God of what?” I asked. “You are the God of size & shape,” Andy answered. “What does that mean?” I asked. “It means that you can change anyones size and/or figure,” Andy answered. “Wait if I'm a God doesn't that make Emma the Goddess of size & shape?” I asked. “That's right!” Emma said as she flew around Belle's brain. “Oh crud,” I said.

 

Meanwhile outside of Belle's head

 

“¿Dónde estoy?” (Transition: Where am I?) Belle asked. “You okay ma'am?” a 38 year old British man named Tom McTon asked. “¿Quién es usted?” (Transition: Who are you?) Belle asked. “I'm Tom McTon and your in London, Englan,” Tom answered. “¿Me puedes entender?” (Transition: You can understand me?) Belle asked. “Of course I can understand you my mum was a Spanish teacher and taught me every word in the Spanish Dictionary,” Tom answered. “Estoy Isabella,” (Transition: I'm Isabella.) Belle said. “Nice to meat you Isabella,” Tom said. “Espera, ¿cómo pudeo entenderte?” (Teansition: Wait, how can I understand you?) Belle asked. “I am actually skilled at having people from Spain or any other country that speak Spanish to know what I'm saying without talking their language,” Tom said. “¿Has visto a dos errores de tamaño hijos adolescentes?” (Transition: Have you seen bug sized teenage boys?) Belle asked. “Bug sized teenage boy?” Tom said. “Sí,” (Transition: Yes.) Belle said. “Isabella it must be all in your head,” Tom said. “¿Mi cabeza?” (Transition: My head?) Belle asked herself. “Yes your head,” Tom answered. “¡Dios mio!” (Transition: Oh my God!) Belle said. “What is it?” Tom asked. “Los dos chicos están en el interidor de mi cabeza después de que yo les dije que no,” (Transition: The two boys are inside my head after I told them not to,) Belle said. “Okay I think you've been out side to long let's just go to my house okay,” Tom said. “Bueno,” (Transition: Okay,) Belle said. “So Isabella do you have a last name?” Tom asked. “Es Bruto,” (Transition: It's Gross,) Belle answered. “Gross huh,” Tom said, “Sí,”(Transition: Yes,) Belle answered.

 

Now back inside Belle's head

 

“I was the one who made Belle lose her memory and speak Spanish,” Emma said. “You were?!” I asked angerly. “Yes she was and the only thing she remembers is her first and last name,” Bet answered. “You're dead,” I said. “Oh I forgot soon everyone will forget that Belle was even born,” Emma said. “Well that explains why Kevin acting like we never went to Planet Tiny,” I said. “Hey Dylan I found a door,” Kevin said. I went in and saw the main controls. “Don't you dare,” Emma said. I held up the Membrain and placed it in the slot that controls all info. “I… am… doing… it,” I said while holding the Membrain down with 4 volts of electronic energy coming out of the controls. “No!!” Emma yelled. “Make that be a lesso, to you,” I said. “You'll pay for this,” Emma said. “Come on Kevin,” I said

 

Meanwhile outside of Belle's head

 

[Ah-choo] Belle sneezed us out and caught us. “Belle say something,” I said. “Uh… something,” Belle said. “Yes you speak English again,” I said in relief. “Guys I told you not to go inside my head,” Belle said. “We had no coice,” Kevin said. “Anyway let's get out of here,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We leave London, England and go to Paris, France, but Belle loses me when she has lunch in a French café, but I bet you have a good idea of where I'll end up. Stay tuned.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.