- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The team makes it Dublin, Ireland and starts looking for Emma. Kevin then sees her and Belle throws me and I turned into a bird to stop her, but it ended up as an epic fail. Emma then goes on a boat to get to England, so Belle puts Kevin and I in her hair and goes after her. Belle catches Emma and puts her in a jar, but she escaped her prison and flies out the window and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team arrives in England, but I was going to need help from Emmet, so I put Belle in a deep sleep so I can Enter the Dream World and get help from Emmet and the others.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Larry: Where are my Pants? Guy
  • Shannon: Lary's Wife
  • Emmet: Master Builder #1
  • Metal Beard: Master Builder #2/Robot Pirate

Chapter 3: Emmet's Plan

Okay, so now you now how another one of our epic adventure begins, but now let me tell you about what Emmet's plan is for me to stop Emma and her four Japanese monsters from destroying the Earth.

 

Thursday, June 19, 2014

“Good morning Dylan,” Belle said. “Good morning,” I said, “Morning Kevin.” “Good morning guys,” Kevin said. “Wait weren't you suppost to be look out,” I asked. “I was looking out,” Kevin said. “Then why were you sleeping?” Belle asked. “I don't know one minute I was watching her the next minute I was out like a light,” Kevin answered. “Emma must of put you to sleep,” Belle said. “She couldn't have she doesn't even have that ability,” I said. “How do you know?” Belle asked. “Because she said she has 50% of my power and I don't even have the ability to put people to sleep,” I answered. “How do yoy know? Have you tried it before?” Kevin asked. “Well uh… no,” I answered. “Well maybe that's why you think that,” Belle said. “Try it on that fly on the wall,” Kevin said. “Okay I'll try,” I said. I blasted a blue laser and the fly fell off the wall. “Is it dead?” Belle asked. “I don't think so,” I said. “How long will it last?” Kevin asked. “I'd say to the max of six hours,” I answered. “So what's the plan?” Belle asked. “I don't know, but I have an idea of who might,” I answered. “Who?” Kevin asked. We looked at Belle and then Kevin knew. “Oh no not this time,” Belle said. “Come on Belle we have to get back in the Dream World to get a plan from Emmet,” I said. “Isn't there another way?” Belle asked. “Belle listen to your boyfriend we've gotta get a plan from Emmet,” Kevin said. “Fine,” Belle said. “Okay, so we have two hours until we arrive in England, so lay down when we're done I'll wake you up,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said as she got back in her bed. “Okay ready on three one,” I said putting Belle in a deep sleep. “Wait what about two and three?” Kevin asked. “I don't know that's just what the idiots do on TV,” I answered. I activated the Membrain and went into the Dream World.

“Good afternoon honey,” a young man said. “Larry where have you been?” a young woman named Shannon asked. “I was out walking the dog silly,” Larry answered. “Larry we don't have a dog,” Shannon said. “We do now,” Larry said. “What happened Lady?” Shannon asked. “Well I was out in the park when a lady away for some reason,” Larry answered. “I think I know why she ran away,” Shannon said. “Why?” Larry asked. “Look downward,” Shannon said. “Hony where are my pants?!” Larry said in shock. “Where are my pants?!” Emmet said as he was watching TV. Kevin and I ran through the door. “Emmet we neen your help,” I said. “What is it?” Emmet asked. “Gather up all the master builders we need a plan to stop my sister,” I said. We went to the Octan tower and thought of a plan. “Okay we can't do much out of the Dream World, but we can help you,” Emmet said. “So what be ye plan,” Metal Beard said. “Okay Dylan when Emma reaches releases the monsters and gets to Mount Fuji if she destroys the column you'll attack Godzilla making him put his hands up and then you will use your abilities to turn him to stone,” Emmet explaned. “Okay what about Kevin,” I asked. “You, Kevin, and Belle will be chased by the other three and they will run into each other causing them to get angry and kill each other,” Emmet explaned. “Got it,” I said. “Thanks guys see ya,” Kevin said. We left before Belle started to wake up. “Okay and wake up,” I said. “Okay you can only do that when you need it,” Belle said. “Okay Lond you ;">The boat let everyone out and we went into town. “Okay Belle the plan is…” I started to say. “Don't worry I know the whole plan,” Belle said. “How do you know?” Kevin asked. “You were in my head remember,” Belle answered. “Oh… right,” Kevin said. Just then a laser hit Belle causing her to fall. “Belle!!!” I yelled.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Belle wakes up with amnesia and thinking she's from spain and now we must help her know who she is an American teenage girl and my girlfriend and partner. Stay tuned.


 

If you have any ideas on how you can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please put it in the review box below.

Thank you.