- Text Size +

 

Romney is now playing video games on his computer in his room to ease out of the shock he was in. Samantha flew over to his desk and landed on top of it. Romney then paused his game to look down at her cute 2 inch tall body. She says “I wish I could give you a hug, but I am to small to do so. I can tell your upset and don't know what to think.”

 

Romney then seriously reply's “It's just that I know my dad would be mad if he knew I let my friend sleep with my sister and I seem to do nothing but disappoint him lately.” He paused for a moment before continuing “Could you grow your self back to normal size if that's what I wished for?”

Samantha with a smile says “I can, but have been unable to for a long time because most who have me, wish for other thing's. I am glad that you are going to let me be human sized again.”

 

Samantha then flew to the center of the room and began to grow in size. Romney was amazed with how quickly she was gaining her size back and before he knew it her eyes were looking right into his at eye level. She was about just as tall as Romney at her human size and he could now clearly see her fine body in great detail. Her wings sparkled from the sunlight peering though the windows, the dress she had on was transparent like her wings and her blond hair came down to cover the top half of her C cup.

 

Romney gulped as he had never been this close to a girl this hot before. He then asked “I know we just met, but would it be okay if I......”

 

He stopped for a moment before going on to say “...held you Samantha”

 

Samantha then blush's as she says “If that will make you feel better, please do so.”

 

Romney then slowly walks over to her with his heart rate increasing with every step before almost freezing in place as he stood right in front of her. Romney then thought (All I have to do, is put my... my hands around her and let my chest touch her.....her.....her I don't know if I can do this. I can see them though her dress.)

 

Samantha then put her arms behind Romney's back and said softy “It's okay I am here for you and can give you anything you want.”

 

Romney then felt a rush of excitement unlike any other he had felt before. Yet at the same time he felt like he couldn't move. Romney could feel her soft body against his and this made him get hard very quick. His mind was rushing in almost a panic as he thought (I hope she doesn't feel that, oh who am I kidding anyone is going to feel this if they are being held this tightly. What do I do, what if she thinks I am getting to excited. I don't want her to think I am a pervert, but I just can't help it.)

 

Romney just looked into Samantha's deep blue eyes before in a nervous tone asking “May I kiss you Samantha?”

 

Samantha then nervously said “If that's what you want, but I ask that you be gentle.”

 

Romney then could not hold it in any longer as he pulled her in and made out with her. They then fell back onto the bed with Romney on top.

 

Samantha pulled her head back to break the lip lock before going around to his left ear to gently nimble on it. Her breath washed over Romney's ear before Samantha asks simply “Do you want to go inside me?”

 

Romney felt like his heart exploded from beating to fast after those words were processed in his mind.

Romney feeling a lot more nervous than he thought he would reply's “You want to have sex right now.”

 

Samantha then quickly said “No that's not what I meant by saying that. I am a fairy now bound to the lamp and I thought you should know me inside and out. That's all, though if you wish it can be sex.”

 

Romney thought (I really want to do it like to the point it's almost killing me, but I can tell it wouldn't be right to wish for that. So I guess this should be cool.)

 

Romney after a short time in thought says back to her “Sorry, very sorry I misunderstood and could you tell me then what you mean by....”

 

Romney then takes a gulp to clear his throat out of still feeling nervous to then continue saying “inside you then.”

 

Samantha then says with a grin“Well first you get reduced in size and then I place you inside my mouth to send you deep inside me.”

 

Romney surprised asks “But isn't that eating me and that will like kill me?”

 

Samantha with a more balanced reassuring tone reply’s “Well I am not really human anymore so no part of my body can harm a living thing due to being turned into a fairy slave. I guess that's kind of why I want you to understand me. But I will do what ever you wish for so it's all up to you Romney.”

 

Romney then thinks to him self (Well I guess it maybe cool, like how many times does one get to really say they have been inside a girl like that. I just better get laid after this.)

 

Romney still feeling a bit unsure says “Well as long as it doesn't hurt I guess I will try it.”

 

Romney then found him self looking up to her in a white space. He knew it wasn't his room any more and he couldn't tell if he got smaller or she grew because there was only white open space for his eyes to see other than him self and Samantha that to Romney was at lest 50 times taller than him. He oddly can't help but to look at her foot. The pale smooth skin contrast the pink painted toe nails that just one could easily pin him down. Romney broke out in a cold sweat as many thoughts rushed around inside his mind.

 

Her foot then like it read his mind came over to Romney and lightly pushed him down to then cover the lower half of him with some of the smaller toes. Samantha then gently asked “Do you like that master?”

 

Romney then replied sweating bullets “Um..... Yes I do, more than you will ever know.”

 

Romney then followed up with a quick out bust of a question while feeling the warmth of her soft toes pressing against him “Why did you think to do this?”

 

Samantha then with a giggle replied “Because I had a feeling it would please you. Being into feet and all.”

 

Romney with a gulp asked barely able to focus due to the pleasure of her smooth warm toes. “Wait you knew I had a foot fetish?”

 

Samantha slightly shifted her foot that was on Romney to rub against him while still not harming him as she replied “I don't know what this word fetish means, but I guess it wasn't hard to put together that you liked my feet. Guess I have been out of the loop to long this time, really don't get to keep up with the latest trends when stuck inside a bottle for many years waiting to be released for a week of wish granting.”

Romney then feeling like a humming bird heart was in his chest due to how thrilled this has made him says “It's just fine, very fine not to keep up with all the trends. Thanks for this out of this world hot foot Samantha.”

 

Samantha then gently rubs her big toe onto Romney, covering him from the neck down. Romney yelled out “STOP..... NO.. STOP....... THIS.. IS TO MUCH FOR ME!”

 

Samantha then moved her foot off Romney saying in a sad tone “Sorry, I didn't know it would be unpleasant for you.”

 

Samantha then bent down before laying on the pure white surface on her belly looking at Romney with the look of a dog who had done something wrong. Her blue eyes glimmered at him and he was for a moment speechless surprised at the detail he was able to see on her face. Her blond hair draped onto the all white floor they were both supported by reflecting some of the almost blinding light from above making it lightly sparkle. Her skin even looking at every detail seemed to be near flawless as it glowed due to the light reflecting off it.

 

Romney yet again in shock replied “No it was far from unpleasant, just maybe to pleasant in a odd way.”

 

Romney then asked right after his reply “Wasn't there something you wanted to do or was that it?”

 

Samantha's lips moved apart from each other letting her warm breath flow out onto Romney as she said “I want you to step onto my tongue so you can explore the inside of my body. Don't worry there is no risk at all because my insides are all perfectly harmless just like my outside is as a fairy.”

 

Romney was overwhelmed by the smell of mint mixed with a sweet scented smell that he couldn't place his finger on but knew it made his fly in his pants hard to deal with. He then thought to himself (How many fetishes do I have anyway, is this also some kind of fetish to. There's no way I can say how much this lights me on.)

 

As the pinkish red wet carpet called her tongue slowly came out of her mouth before resting on the white floor shimmering due to the light above. More of her moist humid sweet scented breath washed over Romney as he thought (Samantha's taste while kissing really turned me on to the point I thought I was going to explode, now I understand why. This is smoking hot, she is just really hot no matter what.)

 

Romney then slowly walks up to this wet pink snake waiting to greet him and says while will walking “How can I turn down a no risk adventure as a man. I would be a fag if I did so here I go.”

 

Samantha uses only a little tongue while mostly using the back of her throat to ask “What is a fag?”

 

Romney replied almost touching her tongue “That doesn't really matter, it's just kind of like calling someone yellow long ago.”

 

Romney then managed to step up onto her tongue standing looking into the pink cave with white glossy rocks. As he got closer to her lips, her breath got even more intense with the sweet scent really making him want to leave his pants behind. The red carpet began to get unstable as a booming giggle from her throat shook him up a little. Then her voice boomed even in a whisper “That tickles, can you please go to the back quicker.”

 

Romney then as he entered her mouth passing her lips and teeth reply's “It's kind of dark in here, what did you want me to see?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is it the tunnel of adventure or death?