- Text Size +

Marcus groaned as he came to and rubbed his short cropped blonde hair, every part of his body ached down to the bone and the hard ground beneath him didn't help matters.

 

The last thing the young thief remembered was infiltrating a temple to one of the goddesses that governed his realm and foolishly trying to steal a large Sapphire known as Lillian's heart.

 

As he scoped out the seemingly infinite darkness that surrounded the white marble expanse he laid upon, he wondered where he was. The only light that he could make out was that of two large floating orbs of blue-black flame, their light outlined a positively huge, grey throne with a blood red seat and back.

 

A short, shrill scream left Marcus's mouth as a massive feminine figure seemed to pour from the darkness and a pair glowing, pupil less blue-white eyes that slowly faded to a more stunning blue as the figure came into full view. Purple-black hair draped a beautiful, smiling face, a smile Marcus noted was not that of a truly joyous person, but akin to that of a cat who'd just found a trapped mouse.

 

A barely audible swallow seemed to cause a cool giggle to come from the woman that now towered over him and in a panic he looked to his left then right for an avenue of escape, only to realize the marble surface he had woke up on, was a altar of some sort.

 

The giant woman leaned forward, her hair flowing behind her as if gravity did not exist, the altar coming to just below her waist. Marcus instinctively scoots back, his black trousers ruffling against the slick marble surface of the altar.

 

"My, my and what have we here, the giantess questioned with a tone of mirth. Marcus shuddered, the tone was assuredly playful, but carried such a dark edge to it that there was no way to mistake what was about to befall him and he had to buy time...

 

"Where, where am I," his throat felt dry and his body shook uncontrollably as he looked up at the raven haired goddess.

 

"You are in my realm little thief, the realm of goddess Lillian," she paced lazily around the altar, eyes locked upon Marcus's trembling form glad that her identity put terror into his mortal form.

 

Lillian's bare feet making the occasional, barely audible slap against what the thief could only assume was the floor below. As she paced the silken midnight blue Stola-like robes she wore exposed the briefest glimpse of her milky white skin, down to her bared ankles and feet.

 

Marcus started to speak again but before word one could be said, Lillian interrupted him.

 

"As far as what I plan to do, so many things come to mind," her harrowing pacing continued and the small mortal felt dizzy when he tried to keep up.

 

Lillian raised a hand and pointed the palm towards her small prisoner, smokey tendrils of pure shadow lanced out and wrapped about the thief's form and held him as if he'd been wrapped in cloth, and he then felt himself lifted towards the goddesses face.

 

"Hey! Put me down! What do you think you're doing?"

 

"I thought I'd play with you for a few moments before I mete out your punishment," Lillian said quietly after flashing him a smile that revealed perfect, pearl white teeth.

 

Marcus stiffened as Lillian's free hand grabbed him by the arm as the shadowy tendrils vanished into nothingness, he felt his stomach leave him as the goddess dangled him on front of her face and twisted him around slowly by that same arm. Lillian's vibrant eyes looked him over with the scrutiny one would expect from a jeweler and she seemed unconcerned with the man's pained winces as she twisted him about, as a matter of fact she laughed a little.

 

Marcus let out another scream as he saw the goddess's mouth open and a ruby red tongue wash over her teeth as he was brought right to her lips, her breath sweet and cool as it left her. The thief kicked and flailed frantically, but the goddess's grasp was strong and resistance was pointless, though she was keen to let him try.

 

"So much life in that mortal body, you'll truly be a treat," she cooed as she tilted her head back and began to lower him past her lips as if he were a bunch of grapes, once his hips were past the goddess's lips, they closed tightly and he could feel her playfully begin to suckle upon him. A searing pain flashed through his body as he could feel his very life force pulled from him, no his very soul.

 

Lillian mmm'd as if she were a child who'd been given a warm pastry as she felt Marcus's life force drain into her own limitless reserves of power, each fleeting moment of the mortal's life was akin to a lick on a sprinkle covered ice cream cone every scream the poor soul let out felt like finding chocolate chip from a warm cookie and she loved it!

 

The torture went on for what seemed like hours, with each lick and suck on his body, Marcus felt himself sink deeper and deeper into the cruel goddess's mouth. His body was bruised and battered, and he could feel the bruises and welts across almost every part of his body, and soon he didn't even have the strength to scream, not that the pain had left....

 

Lillian slowly pulled the battered thief’s body free as if he were a sucker, his clothes were battered and torn and exposed the now pale and bruised flesh.

 

"Oh, are you dead already," the goddess questioned with a scathing tone, smiling briefly as the mortal groaned.

 

"A fighter to the end hmmm explains why your soul had such an exquisite taste," she continued as she slowly let go of her plaything and watched as Marcus fell dozens of feet to the cold, well tooled marble floor below.

 

There was a faint, yet sharp smack as he hit the floor and the thief's vision was a haze of pain, through tear blurred eyes he could make out the alabaster complexioned foot of the goddess and the turquoise painted toenails as the shuffled a little closer. A short grunt of pain was forced from him as her big toe roughly rolled him onto his back.

 

"I would ask if you regretted your decision to ever steal from me, but I wouldn't care either way," she said as she dug her a toenail into the mortal's leg, smiling as it was severed by the massive, well cared for nail. It was enough to elicit a horrible scream from him and Marcus could barely make out the goddess snuffing the limb out as if it were a cigarette ember.

 

Somehow, somewhere he found the strength to roll over and try to crawl away but his hands failed to find purchase on the polished floor.

 

"Please, please goddess I beg you spare me!"

 

His pleas for mercy were met only by mocking giggles as the goddess replied in a false male voice.

 

"Please spare me," Lillian replied as she settled her foot on Marcus's all but ruined body, a shiver went through him at how cold the wrinkly sole was and he gasped as she began to press down the wind slowly pressed from him as if he were a blacksmith's bellows.

 

Lillian looked down in amusement and splayed her slender toes, smiling as she saw Marcus's head squirm and writhe between her first and second toes, his futile squirming was an exquisite feeling. While she could grow to sizes where planets would barely be the size of her pinky toe, it never quite beat the "personal" feel of snuffing out a single mortal life in such a hands on way.

"Perhaps after I finish here, I can visit the homeland that spawned you and allow them to meet the same feet, err I mean fate after all I cannot have anyone stealing from my temples," Lillian's hands went to her hips as she slowly rose on the ball of her foot with a grace that would give the goddess of dance and art pause.

 

For Marcus, it was the end the soft, yet heavy sole stiffened as the muscles tightened, pain became his world, his vision went white and he could feel bones and organs crush and pop. He didn't even have the strength to cry or take a final breath as his world turned red.

 

Lillian let out a content sigh as she felt the mortal body beneath her foot crush and spatter. A wet pap echoed across the floor as the body burst and oozed from under her foot and between her toes. With a playful pirouette she smeared his remains across the floor and smirked as she felt his skull crush like a ripe berry between her toes.

 

With not a word, she hovered to her throne and sat down, her head resting in an open palm as small wisps of light began to tend to the mess on the floor as well as the dripping, jam like gore that smeared her sole. She scrunched her sole a little as the wisps tickled her foot as they cleaned.

 

"I do hope another would be adventurer tries this again some time," she said with great contentment as she waved her free hand lazily and the image of a hamlet appeared.

 

"Perhaps this mortal's town will offer some sport," she said with a yawn as she watched the wisps work....

 

End