- Text Size +

The young woman hopped from foot to foot nervously as she smoothed out her worn, brown tunic as she gazed up at the massive half-breed cat person before her, who looked down at her with a smirk of contempt only tempered by her half-awake state.

 

The woman smoothed a red colored bang from the left side of her face, the peasant girl a little surprised as it didn't match with the golden blonde hair that covered the rest of her head. The white nightgown on her body shifted a little as the giantess crossed her arms and tapped a barefoot on the cold, hardwood floor. Her white furred, feline ears were laid back in annoyance and her long equally white tail flicked to and fro.

 

The small peasant wrung her hands, "M..Mistress Ember I...I was hoping to have you take me as a student, I have nothing to offer but it's known you're the most powerful sorceress in the land," she was about to continue when Ember's voice cut her off.

 

The giantess took a massive step forward, her bare foot impacting the mahogany floor of the foyer with a slap and the impact knocked the peasant from her feet.

 

Ember leaned over and fixed the woman with a irritated gaze, her eyes narrowing a bit as she snorted haughtily followed by a yawn which washed over the shocked girl with a breath that smelled of cinnamon and a bit of morning mouth.

 

"You've a lot of nerve, coming to my home, asking me to take you as a student, dirtying my floor with your ill kept person and worst of all," she leaned close, as used a small amount of magic used to turn her eyes and angry shade of red.

 

"You woke me up at this horribly early hour," she bellowed with enough force that it rustled the peasants ebony hued hair.

 

A female voice that seemed omnipresent echoed across the room, "Mistress Ember it is eleven in the morning, hardly the crack of dawn," a teasing giggle followed the statement before falling silent.

 

Ember's ears drooped a bit as she muttered a few obscenities, then stood back to her full height and looked down at the would-be apprentice.

 

"Still, you woke your better this cannot stand," she lifted her foot over the now terrified woman who despite her best efforts couldn't move, her limbs frozen with fear.

 

Her body became overshadowed by the soft, wrinkly sole of the sorceresses foot began to bear down upon her, the poor peasant able to make out the light red blush around the heel and ball from where she'd stomped down earlier.

 

She let out a choked cry of pain as the heavy foot pressed her flat against the polished wooden floor and the light scent of sweat filled her nose as pressure was applied. With a sudden wet crack and noisy spurt of blood and meat, the would-be student's life ended all because she woke an irritable sorceress up.         

Ember grumbled a bit and twisted her foot in the mess, with a brief, nonchalant wiggle of her toes.

 

"Ugh, maybe I over reacted," she winced a  bit as she began to hobble out of the foyer as a purple furred anthropomorphic feline with tendrils and horns slowly faded into view, her Amazonian body coming through the floor.

 

"I suppose you want me to clean the mess up from your temper tantrum, you are such a cranky little girl when you wake up my Mistress," the odd feline taunted.

 

Ember sighed, "Rub it in why don't you Miyuki. I'm going to bring her back jeez, but first a bath"

 

The feline smiled in a way that would make the Cheshire cat proud, "Given how the floor looks, you already did..." Miyuki said as she looked to the red stain by the entrance.

 

Ember just wobbled off muttering.