- Text Size +

Thabian shivered in terror behind the bars of glowing, magical energy. He knew where he was, everyone knew where they were when SHE caught them and what to expect.

Even now amidst the seemingly serene confines of absolutely gigantic room with its various finery and well carved statues and furniture there was a gnawing fear. A justified fear.

The murderer looked to his burned hand from where he'd tested the glowing bars and received a brief taste of pain he'd never thought he'd experience. Then suddenly she was upon him, the massive, ivory haired form of the Goddess known as Luna

The looks she gave as her massive, porcelain complexioned form bore down on him, locked her radiant eyes upon him, and made his blood freeze in his veins. It was as if every wrong he'd done every twist of the knife was laid bare.

Thabian's mind screamed at him to run, to scream, to find some way to escape, but deep in his soul he knew there was no escape and the dirty blond haired man could only stare and wait.


The room was quiet as the goddess placed a delicate finger to her chin and paced, the judged only able to sit there and listen to the tale tell scuff of her bare feet upon the marble floor as she gazed at him as if weighing his soul, judging him like cattle at a fair.

After a harrowing silence, she spoke.

"Tell me mortal," she said the world mortal like he was undeserving of the title, like labeling him with the word caused her nausea, revulsion.

"What is your name?"

Thabian stammered his voice simply not there due to fear.

"Your name, what is it," Luna asked again, her tone serious and seeming to lose patience despite the serene countenance.

"T..Thabian," the man finally managed.

"Thabian hmm," Luna replied coolly as she continued to pace, the mortal man's eyes never leaving her.

"Now tell me, why would you have been summoned by me I'm keen to know what sins you feel you are here for," the bars vanished leaving nothing but white sparkles behind, but Thabian dared not run, or move.

Luna's face was suddenly right in front of his small body; he could smell her warm, sweet breath and was face to face with her full lips.

Thabian was at a loss, could it be she didn't know his crimes and those rumors of this Goddess's abilities were just that? His mind raced and he felt a glimmer of hope, he would fool this deity and escape to ply his dark trade again.

"Answer me," Luna said, her voice vibrating through Thabian to his very bones before her lips were replaced in his field of vision by her eyes.

"Or anger me, the choice is yours mortal Thabian and the thoughts of lying to me will only hasten your end"

A sorry was blurted quickly as the mortal murderer went to his knees.

Luna's patience finally left her, Goddess she may be, but she had limits, especially with those unworthy of her mercy or patience.

"I've had enough of your stalling mortal, perhaps we'll move on to punishment, yes let us be done with it like you'd be done with the many people you've murdered for coin," she finished her decree with a smile, it wasn't the smile he'd heard tales of, the warm and welcoming smile like that of a much loved town belle.

This smile lacked warmth, was something much more sinister, predatory, dangerous as she reached for Thabian and wrapped her hand roughly around one of his legs and squeezed, smirking at the loud, sharp snap and the accompanying scream the murderer cried out with.

Thabian flailed like a hooked fish and tried in vain to gain purchase on the table as Luna lifted him by his broken leg and shook him lightly, taking great joy in the crunch and squelch of bone and sinew as he whimpered and cried like a whipped child.

"Those cries, I wonder how many of your victims did the same thing only to notice they fell on deaf ears?" The goddess ignored his pleas and his feeble attempts to grasp her log sized fingers.

Luna giggled playfully, though the tone wasn't like that of a one enjoying the world, but more dark and twisted and mocking as she twirled the mortal by his leg.

She took great relish in watching flesh and fabric tear and cartilage rip away as blood flowed, staining her dainty fingers and running from the fresh wounds up Thabian's body, staining him and his clothing a deep crimson.

Thabian lost track of time as he hovered on the edge of unconsciousness, but something kept him from finding the escape from pain that luxury would bring, it had to be the goddess. It was of little solace as it did nothing to ease the blinding pain and the stomach churning noise as the flesh and bone of his broken limb gave way.

He landed roughly on the palm of Luna's free hand and got to watch in great horror as she brought the still clasped and twitching limb to her mouth and slipped it between her lips as simply as one would a pretzel stick.

Thabian felt the palm rise along with a searing pain in his amputated leg, watching in awe and horror as a white light flowed over it, sealing the wound shut and removing the blood from Luna's palm.

"Look to my mouth mortal," he heard the goddesses voice in his mind, then felt a force twist his head to her open mouth, able to feel her warm sweet breath, now tinged with the coppery scent of his own blood. Inside on her tongue laid his leg.

"soon you'll be joining your limb, though I suppose leaving you a cripple in front of the victims’ families would be more fitting, your punishment will be my task, they need not suffer your presence," Luna said with a mental missive before the great tongue inside her open mouth tossed the limb about until it lay upon her molars and then she pressed down.

He watched in anguish as the great mouth closed, her lips parted just enough so he could hear the crunch of bone against the ruinous, white, boulder sized teeth.

Luna chewed slowly, agonizingly slow. Treating the limb like a cut from a fine, grilled steak. Every so often she would open her mouth and extend her tongue, wiggling the end at the condemned mortal, even touching her tongue tip to his head before pulling it back in and continuing to chew it like fleshy chewing gum,.

With a cruel chuckle she swallowed and with her abilities, enhanced Thabian's senses so he could hear her swallow the pulped meat, as well as its journey to her cavernous belly and the acidic sizzle of what was once his leg as it was digested.

"Such a pity, while your victims are mourned I doubt anyone will shed a tear for you save your clients and even then I feel I'm being generous," she paced a bit enjoying his fear, his thoughts of remorse and despair.

Thabian sobbed, begged for forgiveness but it was all unheeded as Luna tilted her head back and lifted him over her now open mouth by his remaining leg. The man could see the delight on her face, the utter joy she took in punishing him for his sins.

She lowered him slowly, even though it was but a moment it felt like hours. It made him feel like a condemned man sentenced to boiling in oil, to know his end was going to be not by a lynch mob of his victims kin, not by a royal execution, but as a snack to a being of nigh infinite power.

As his body was placed in the humid cavern of Luna's mouth which closed behind him as he was suddenly assailed by suction that would make the harshest windstorm seem like a simple spring breeze.

Once again, the great Goddess's magic kept him alive, even as the suction made his skin raw and torn as he was battered and pressed against the ivory haired goddess's tongue and mouth roof.

He was nothing more than a crippled sucker to her and she made sure he felt every saliva coated part of her mouth as she suckled him, before finally bringing him to the front of her mouth, just by the lips.

Luna gave one last, long, exaggerated suck before pulling the man known as Thabian free, giggling as she felt him buck and scream. Her deific senses told her that the last bit of suction had pulled an eye from his skull and in less time than she knew, she gave him another horror. She kept the sense of sight from the lost eye attached to him, the horrorific screams told her all she needed to know.

Once again the light returned and sealed the wound.

"I wonder what that was like," she mused aloud as she pulled his saliva soaked, mentally broken form free as he shivered in a fetal position.

"To feel the eye ripped from your skull, to see what it saw as it tumbled down my throat and then to my belly," Luna rubbed her stomach.

"Only to dim and die as it saw the digested meat of your leg, and the darkness within my cavernous belly before the sizzling pain rocketed back to your wretched murderous form?"

She didn't really care for the answer, not that the shock stricken vagrant could offer anything. This saddened her, she wanted to punish him so much more, but the game should end and his soul should go to Vivian for more horrors, after all it was her forte.

"Such a pity, I was hoping to give your victims more of a show," she said with a slight gesture, Thabian turned to where she motioned and with his one good eye looked into the ghostly forms of several dozen victims, victims he'd slain with his own hand over his 30 years of life. Some howled for his blood, others had a look of why did you do it. It was too much to bear.

Suddenly the world blurred and he felt himself shoved roughly into the Goddesses mouth and Thabian could only let out a single gasp of shock as light left the world and he was trapped in a prison of ivory, flesh and saliva.

He knew it was the end, but something animalistic in him made him fight, made him thrash and pound and scream in a vain attempt at defiance and escape.

The Goddess's tongue wrapped around him, squeezed him, and slammed him against the roof of her mouth as if she were savoring some long missed candy. Thabian with his damages and pain could only flop about lifelessly, even as she began to chew.

A sharp, chocked cry escaped his lips for a moment, before Luna's saliva filled his mouth, choked him. He felt every splinter of bone, every torn muscle and ligament as the great teeth bore down. Next he felt his remaining leg which was ground between her great molars like wheat at a mill.

Then, she swallowed and his masticated and battered body slid slowly down her esophagus and into her acid filled belly. He prayed for a quick end, but over the next few days, once again due to Luna's magic he suffered long and slow, a small recompense to his victims to be sure and he was awake for all of it.

Luna forgot about Thabian, what was a mortal's life compared to the length a goddess lives?