- Text Size +

Erin wasnt sure why she always felt the urge to have their tiny person at her feet, but she embraced the desire.  It looked like Molly had really done a number on Matt, evident by his sulky attitude, but Erin didnt plan on cutting him some slack.  The feeling of having total dominance over the little person that was her friend was indescribable and insatiable.

Matt found himself being set on the carpet in front of Erins massive feet once again.  He grew skittish as the toes wiggled in front of him.  The smallest of the huge digits was still twice his size and he didnt want to spend any more time near them.  Erin had other plans though as she splayed her toes right in front of the tiny person at her feet.  "Get inbetween." she smiled as she pointed to her foot.  Matt understood what she was saying but was terrified of spending more time near her monstorous feet. "Erin...." he tried to start as she scooted her foot closer.

Erin lost her smile as the insubordination by the tiny man at her feet disappointed her.  "Now." she told him sternly.  Matt knew he wasnt getting out of this so he slowly walked forward.  As he stepped inbetween the big and second toe the smell around him grew more noticable.  He was getting so sick of this bullshit.  "One more day." He told himself. 

Erin shivered as she saw Matt disappear between her two toes.  "All the way in." Erin directed him.  "Now kiss."

Matt couldnt believe it.  The things these girls were making him do made him feel less than human.  He swallowed his pride and decided he would just do what the girls said until he got help Monday.  He reached forward to the skin between her two massive toes and gave a soft kiss, recoiling at the bitter taste.

Erin barely felt his little lips on her skin, but it was enough.  The feeling was magical and it honestly did make her feel like a Goddess.

Molly walked into the room in denim shorts and a tank top and saw her friend sitting on the floor.  "Having fun?" she asked. Erin just beamed in return savoring the feeling of having a 1/2 inch tall human kiss her foot.

Molly had bad news "My parents called and their coming home early." She told Erin.  "Aw shoot me and Matt here were just getting started."  She winked down at her foot.  "Yea I know I know, but ill call ya tomorrow, k?"  Erin agreed, standing up and walking over to Molly leaving Matt on the floor.

"So what are we gonna do?" Erin whispered to Molly, not wanting Matt to overhear.  "Youre gonna take him to the hospital Monday?" Erin questioned. 

"...No. Were not." Molly said in reply with a mischievous smile forming on her face.  "Erin, were Gods to him, and we can be treated as such.  The feeling of having an actual human under my foot was just... it felt the thats how things were supposed to be. Matts not going anywhere."  Erin felt a tinge of guilt, but she knew the feeling Molly was talking about, and it wasnt something that she never wanted to experience again, so she agreed.  "Right.  Okay call me soon alright?" Erin concluded.  The two girls hugged and Erin headed for the door.

Matt felt relieved that Mollys parents were coming. That meant a quick end to the weekend and getting help faster. However, Matt couldnt hear what the girls were saying but he knew it was probably about getting him help.  "About time they stop this nonsense." He thought to himself.  The ground shook as Erin left through the door and Molly walked up to him.  Once again he was face to face with her admittedly pretty toes.

Molly took a second to appreciate the situation while she looked down at her miniscule friend at her bare feet. She lifted her foot up and over Matt, lowering it to grasp him in her eagerly awaiting toes.

Matt grew nervous as he saw her massive wrinkled sole right above him and as her toes stretched he knew where he was going.  He was so sick of the bullshit.

Molly shivered as she felt her little friend squirming between her toes.  The sensation felt as unreal as when she had done it for the first time, and she savored the feeling.  She then brought her foot up to her hand and made the exchange, walking back to her bedroom with her friend in tow.