- Text Size +

I trembled as Kate's fingers wrapped around my body, squeezing me tightly as she fell into step beside Megan. A thick thumb pushed down on my head, and Kate's grip loosened just enough so that she could shove me completely into her palm. I yelped and tried to squirm but she was far too strong for me to fight against. The world went dark, and I found myself sweating within the girl's floral scented palm.


With every step I was pressed into her skin, the campus falling away quickly as the pair walked back to Megan's hotel with barely any words spoken between them. Sweat poured down my body, mingling with Kate's, and all I could think about was how hard she had smacked me away a year earlier. The look of disgust on her billboard sized face was burned into my memory and I was terrified that she would just start squeezing harder and harder as she walked.


Except that it never came.


She held me expertly in her hand, barely any of the late afternoon sunlight creeping through into her fist. While there was no escape for me, I wasn't actually uncomfortable, my body wasn't being crushed. For a girl who didn't have a slave, Kate was astonishingly good at holding shrunken men.


An automatic door slid open and the temperature dropped at least a dozen degrees. The light sheen of sweat on the inside of Kate's palm cooled, which caused my body to shiver within the prison of her fingers. A loud beep pierced the seemingly eternal silence, and the two giant women walked through a heavy hotel door before letting it slam shut behind them.


After what had seemed like hours but couldn't have been more than ten or fifteen minutes, the world tipped forward, Kate's fingers opened up, and I was dropped unceremoniously onto the floor. I screamed in terror but the fall was shorter than I realized. Only her tanned shins blurred by me before I landed in a heap on the rough carpet and found myself craning my neck back to stare up at the enormous co-ed.


My eyes ran past the fashionable oxfords on her feet, up her long athletic legs, and the matching black outfit, to the sneer plastered across her enormous face. She lifted her right foot, and the bright aqua sole of her black suede shoe loomed above me. Despite the discomfort in my body, I scrambled away and the foot crashed onto the ground behind me, while a curt laugh rang out across the room.


The whole floor rumbled and Megan's voice thundered, “What are you doing to him?”


The sheer force of the redhead's steps kept me pinned to the floor and I watched as the shoes I had been riding in just a few hours earlier came into view. Megan squatted down over me before scooping me up into her hands and clutching me to her breast. I could barely breathe as her pale hands crushed me against her blouse, and she turned to look back at Kate, “What? You were just going to step on him?”


The other girl groaned in frustration, “Megan, I was just...”


“Just what?” She rose quickly and I swore I left my stomach on the floor below.


Before another word could be spoken, Megan's hand was pressed harder against my body, and I was plunged in darkness. The black linen of Kate's shirt engulfed me and high above I could hear the them kissing. I, along with Megan's hand, slid out from between them and I was pressed bodily into the tight material of Kate's shorts, buried into her taut ass flesh.


The pair started to pull apart, but Megan's hand still lingered on Kate's butt cheek, and I was squeezed as she grabbed a handful of the girl's backside. “I was just playing with him,” Kate whispered sweetly, swaying her hips as I was ground into her body by Megan's strong fingers, “I wanted to show you that, I don't know... I-I'm sorry I freaked out last year.” The giant girl stepped forward and for a second I was able to catch my breath before Megan placed me gently on Kate's hip, her fingertips gripping onto the girl's waist. “I missed you.”


“I missed you too.”


I could feel the words vibrate more than hear them as the two giantesses fell onto the hotel bed, their bodies still entwined. Megan released me onto the small of Kate's back, while each of her hands rested on the giant's respective butt cheeks. I could feel a low moan erupt in Kate's chest, and I watched as her back leveled out as she kissed Megan deeply.


A huge pale hand flew down from the girl's tight bottom and knocked me flat as the long thin digits explored Kate's body. “I've been, like, stalking you on Facebook,” Megan finally said and I watched as her fingers pinched the girl's shirt and yanked it from the waistband of her shorts. “You looked hot in all that hiking gear.”


Kate giggled, “No I didn't. I was a fucking mess.”


I was tossed about as Megan's hand ran up the back of the dark blouse, and settled somewhere between Kate's shoulder blades. Loud kissing noises filled my ears as I rolled down off of the giant woman's hip and crashed into the comforter. I instantly found myself being sucked down against Megan's body as if by gravity itself. Their combined weight on the bed was so strong that I knew there was no hope of getting away from them.


Instead, I just stared up in awe as their two monumental bodies laid on top of each other, the sheer scale of it mesmerizing.


“I thought you looked hot,” was the redhead's reply as I listened to her unhook Kate's bra.


The other giant let out an excited yelp, and she pushed herself up, rising like a black and tan skyscraper above my head. She began to unbutton her blouse, and her knees drove into the bed just a few feet away, which at least helped to level out the valley I had fallen into. I scrambled away as best as I could, but I found myself turning around every few seconds to watch as Kate slowly removed her shirt.


She started from the bottom, revealing a flat stomach with the barest hint of ab definition, and slowly worked her way up. All the while, Megan's milky fingers were digging into her hips, playing with the button fly on the girl's shorts. A quick smack sent Megan's hungry fingers back around Kate's waist where they started to prowl toward her fly again, just a few seconds later.


Kate stopped just as she reached her breasts, and teasingly smirked down at Megan.


One of her huge hands came down and twirled a long red curl around her tanned finger.


“Does that make me weird?” Megan asked, and for the first time I could remember, the giant redhead sounded almost vulnerable.


Kate shook her head, “Not at all.”


The tanned fingers drifted down Megan's side, and I watched as Kate pulled her flowing blouse up revealing the massive creamy field of Megan's body along with her light colored bra. Megan pushed herself off the bed to make it easier for Kate to undress her while at the same time causing me to stumble back toward her waist. The world shifting ended as abruptly as it had begun when Megan fell back to the bed with a giggle.


“I have totally thought about messaging you, like, at least once a week.” Kate finally replied as she undid the front clasp of Megan's bra. She yanked the fabric out from beneath the redhead with a flourish and flung it away. One hand grabbed onto Megan's breast while the other undid the rest of her blouses buttons. I watched as the perfectly manicured nails flashed against the lamplight, her fingers teasing Megan's huge nipples to attention.


Megan only offered a pleasure filled moan in response as Kate's hand drifted south, and flicked her stomach. I always thought of Megan's stomach as being a vast flat expanse, but now in comparison to Kate's rock hard runner's body, I could see the extra bit of flab that was hanging off of her, certainly imperceptible to anyone else but something Kate was clearly having fun with. “I love those fucking cute little blazers you wear to work, but you know what I miss?”


“What?”


“Your big black boots.” Kate leaned down and I watched as the pair shared a long passionate kiss.


Megan nodded as they came up for air, “I miss wearing them too, but it'll be cold soon so I'll probably get the chance.”


Kate nuzzled Megan's long neck, her fingers playing with the girl's curls as she peppered her skin with kisses. “I just want to see you wearing them and nothing else.”


“Well, you always could, all you had to do was ask.”


Kate's dark brown eyes settled on me, and a brief look of disgust crossed her face, but then she smiled. Her huge hand stretched out and she grabbed me before I could even hope to get away.


I yelped in pain as I was lifted high into the air and dangled above their heads.


Megan giggled as I flailed in Kate's grip, “Oh, I completely forgot he was there.”


She lifted a cupped hand up toward me, but Kate wrapped her fist around me at the last possible moment.


“Hey!” Megan cried.


“Nuh-uh, I want to talk about this little guy.”


“Kate, just put him down.”


I couldn't see anything from within my dark floral scented prison but for the first time since she picked me up, I could feel the immense power that the young college student wielded. Pressure bore down on me from every direction and I swore I could hear my joints creaking within my body. Slowly though, the force of her grip eased up and I felt myself being lowered.


When I could see again, I was on the vast field of Megan's stomach, watching it jiggle slightly from Kate's teasing fingers. I couldn't see Megan's face, her breasts easily obscuring it, but I could feel the sigh of relief that ran through her body as she felt me resting against her. “Thank you,” the words rumbled in my bones.


“I just, what's the deal with it?”


“He's my little guy.”


“But, why do you have to, like... why can't you just keep him in your closet or something?”


“He does go in my closet.”


“No, I mean, just...” the huge fingers clenched above me in frustration, “Why do you have to... you know?”


Megan giggled, “Didn't you grow up with a little slave?”


“Yes but what does that have to do with anything?”


Megan's body shifted beneath me, and all of a sudden I was being buried beneath Kate's tanned flesh as Megan pulled her close. “Ever since I was told the story of Jack and the Beanstalk I have been obsessed with little people. When I was a little kid I imagined, like, other kids in my classes wandering into my house all tiny and I'd chase them around, put them in cages, and eat them or whatever. Then, as I got older, what I did when I caught them got a bit different...” She giggled, “Ok, a lot different. And like, I dated people and stuff, but I don't know, it was never as good as I imagined it would be. Then I got to college, I joined the sorority, and God, it was a literal dream come true but because I played with the little slaves differently from everyone I wasn't allowed to have one until I got my hands on this little guy.”


Huge fingers dug beneath Kate's hard flesh and yanked me out. Megan gently carried me up to her soft breasts where I was laid down in front of Kate's enormous face. The other giantess's huge brown eyes settled on me, and I found myself backing away until Megan's long finger ran down my body. It was strange but I found the motion to actually be as soothing as it was intended to be.


“It took me a long time to get him like this, but now I know he loves me and he loves all the ways I use him. I can't imagine life without him, and I don't want to imagine a relationship with someone if they can't make use of him like I can.”


I found myself trembling beneath Megan's petting finger. She had explained why she wanted to do what she wanted to do to me before, but I had never realized just how integral to her life I was until that moment. Most unsettling of all, was that I did find myself pressing against her flesh and sucking in her scent at the same moment while my lips gently kissed the vast plain of humanity beneath me.


Kate's voice reverberated through Megan's body as she snuggled against the giant girl, “Alright, I... I can deal with that, I think.”


“Yeah?” Megan asked, and I found her fingers wrapping around me as she spoke. My body squirmed slightly as I was dragged southward but not toward her crotch, toward Kate's.


The other girl began turning away, but I watched as her powerful fingers went down and quickly unbuttoned her fly revealing black lace panties. Far away, I heard huge shoes clatter to the ground as the pair kicked them off. Kate's muscles flexed against her tight skin as she wiggled out of her shorts and panties in one go, revealing a neatly trimmed bush of dark black hair.


I watched as her hands sailed over me, and behind me I could hear Megan's thin belt being undone and the zipper of her fly being lowered. All I could do though was stare at the massive lips of Kate as they grew larger and then encompassed my entire vision as I was softly dragged against them. Wiry pubic hair brushed hard against me as I was dragged along the exteriors of the girl's huge folds. Long pale fingers played against bronzed flesh and then I was pushed deeply into the wet gaping maw of Kate's womanhood.


Within moments, all I could hear was the thunderous Godlike moans of the two giants as they played with my tiny body. By the time I was aware of anything besides sex, the world outside the hotel window was pitch black, and Kate's snores filled the room.