- Text Size +

Mike's entire world seemed to shake as Jennifer laughed, her heavy breasts bouncing against his tired skin as she leaned back in her chair. Through the thin material of her white blouse he could see Lyn McKenna's slightly smaller breasts gently swaying in her own top as she laughed. The pair of them had spent most of the afternoon together, joking and laughing before retiring to the Sorority house.


Kate was nowhere to be seen, and Mike was left to sit between Jennifer's slightly perspiring breasts. At first, the position had been comfortable and he had even managed to fall in and out of a peaceful sleep. Now though, as the day wore on, he found that his legs were going numb from the heavy weight of Jennifer's flesh and the faint trickles of sweat running down her body were starting to coat him in a musty mist.


The tiny man gagged as another small blob of her sweat splashed against his face, momentarily filling his mouth and nostrils with its noxious taste. He tried to squirm away but there was no way Mike could ever hope to move the mountainous tits that surrounded him. All his efforts got him was a mouthful of tan flesh.


“Hold on, I think someone wants to come out and play.” Jennifer's voice shook Mike's bones and the playful excitement in it made him more nervous than usual.


The buttons of her blouse opened with loud snaps, her huge fingers popping them apart with ease before they gripped his shoulders. Pain shot down his arms and chest before his legs were overwhelmed by a strong pins and needles feeling. Mike panted and bit his lip as he was lifted high up into the air in front of Jennifer's smiling face. Her huge pink lips were parted to reveal her bright white teeth, but it was the light in her dark blue eyes that made him flinch slightly. In all of the time he had been her slave, Mike couldn't remember her ever looking at him like that.


“Oh, I completely forgot he was in there. Here, let me take a look at him.”


Before Mike could even squeak in protest, he was passed off like a toy to Kate's mother. The older woman smirked as she took him into her soft palm, her thumb gentle but strong as she pushed him exactly where she wanted him. The thick digit ran over his body, like she was petting him, before lingering ever so softly on his shrunken genitalia. As she looked him over, he watched the wrinkles around her soft brown eyes bunch up as she smiled.


She lifted a huge cup to her lips and took what he assumed was a dainty sip of punch that to his tiny ears sounded like an industrial vacuum pump. “Aren't you just a cute little thing?” He started to wriggle away, feeling uncomfortable beneath her appraising gaze, but her thumb just settled on top of him, easily pinning him against her soft palm.


Lyn's gaze returned to her younger companion before she continued, “It has been so long since I've held a nice young buck like this in my hand. Mhm, I swear, some days when I see my younger daughter's not-so-little friends I think about it.” Her house sized face became wistful and Mike couldn't help but fear for whatever young neighbor the giantess watched as he mowed lawns.


Jennifer gave an embarrassed laugh, covering it up as best as she could with a sip from her own drink. “Really?”


“Oh yes,” the giantess leaned back, and her fingers continued to curl around Mike, carefully manipulating him as her thumb explored his tiny body. “I mean, I love my husband and when he was in his prime... but God. I swear we must be putting something in the water these days. We didn't have these chiseled hairless beefcakes running around when I was young. I don't know how you girls can stand it.”


As she spoke, the older woman leaned back in her seat and Mike could feel the shiver run down her body. One huge leg crossed over the other and he watched as her thick wedge sandal dangled off of her twisting, flexing foot. A powerful quake ran down the woman's arm and into Mike's tiny body as she slammed her elbow down against the arm of her chair. Once she made herself comfortable, Lyn McKenna began to run her fingers over his body in earnest, treating him like he was some kind of sexy silly putty. Gone were the gentle caresses of earlier that afternoon, replaced by simple and enormous frustration.


“Would you really shrink more slaves?” Something about the young blonde's tone was off to Mike, though as his body was contorted by the enormous woman's fingers he couldn't begin to guess why.


“Oh in a heartbeat. The Bitch is getting old and one of these days we're just going to have to get rid of him but even if we weren't,” huge white teeth bit down onto barely colored lips, “I would love to have a whole team of tiny little beefcakes running around at my feet; polishing my heels, filing my nails, massaging them after a long day. And my daughters deserve that kind of treatment too, some of those boys my youngest hangs around with...” A look of momentary disgust crossed the woman's face, “They're only good for one thing.”


The powerful fingers suddenly stopped, pinning Mike in an awkward and painful position. He could see Jennifer through the woman's fingers, her eyes lingering on her tiny slave while a proud arrogant smile spread across her face. “Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Like, there are these guys that are always looking at me and stuff. I know what they're thinking but like, nope.” She shook her head back and forth, giggling the whole time before she jerked her chin in Mike's direction, “He was like that. I could always feel his eyes on my butt when he jogged by.”


Both giantesses laughed at the thought, and Mike suddenly felt much smaller than he was. He tried to think back to when he would jog past Jennifer, tried to imagine what it was like to be taller than her but nothing came back to him. Whenever he thought of her, he could only imagine her as enormous parts that made up an intimidating whole. She was his owner, and the master of his entire life.


Mike was set down on the table with an affectionate but pitying pat from Lyn before she lifted her punch back up to her lips. “Mhm, the Bitch was the same way,” she chimed in before softly smacking him with her fingers, compelling him back to Jennifer across the table.


Pushing himself to a standing position caused his sore muscles to scream in protest, but Mike did it anyway. He began to limp toward Jennifer, his legs still overcome by pins and needles from having been asleep inside her ample cleavage. Gazing up at the blonde, he noticed her attention was almost entirely on Mrs. McKenna and nowhere else. Slowly, Mike started to limp toward the edge of the table, not because he thought he could escape but because he didn't want to walk right back into the belly of the beast.


“He was this nerdy little TA in some... lecture class, I can't even remember what it was, which is strange because I don't remember taking many while I was here.” The giant woman mused on it for a second before shaking her head, causing her thick brown hair to bounce around her shoulders in luxurious waves. “It had to have been some introductory course, probably some science or math that I had to take. He seemed that type now that I think about it, all spindly bones and acne scars. That must have been what it was. Anyway, I knew he had a crush on me, and it was unbearable because well, can you imagine a man like that stepping foot inside this house?”


Both women roared with laughter while Mike settled down on the table edge, taking in the remains of the backyard picnic. Most of it had been cleared away, though seemingly a hundred miles away was a small table filled with covered dishes piled high with meat, buns, and a few remaining trays of baked goods. The tiny man licked his lips while his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten anything all day. Far from a rare occasion for him but no matter how often it happened, it was never easy.


“I went to visit him at the very end of his office hours and I put on this little show, you know, making a big to do of it. I think I actually knocked everything off his pathetic little desk, just scattered papers and pens across his tiny broom closet of an office. When I think about it now, I mean, he already seemed so small in comparison to everyone else. And no one cared about him after he disappeared. He really was an insignificant little bug of a man.”


The sun was setting, and there weren't many sisters left outside. The few that remained were like Jennifer and Mrs. McKenna, a mixture of generations swapping stories about their times in college. Without strain, Mike was able to pick out other conversations, and was surprised to find out that more people were talking about their actual time at school rather than their many triumphs over now shrunken men. One older woman was talking about getting in to law school, but her words were drowned out by Lyn's ring hand smacking down only a few feet from him.


“Just like that he was smaller than my foot. He shivered down on the ground, terrified of me and I can't begin to tell you how good it felt. This pathetic boy who had probably spent countless nights tugging his little pecker thinking about me was now mine, body and soul. I actually called him bitch that night...”


“No!”


“Yes, yes I did. I said, 'Come here and kiss my shoes, bitch.' And he looked so scandalized, because no one used a word like that back then, but I just slammed my foot, looked down at him and he came running. He practically slobbered all over my heels.”


“What'd you do then?”


“I think I put him in my purse and went on a date.” Her laugh was harsh and short, just like her daughter's.


“That's so cool!” Jennifer giggled, and Mike could suddenly feel her gaze on him, “I've never taken him on a date, but I've made sure he knows he's nothing like the men in my life.”


“Good, that's how it should be. I remember the first night I introduced my husband to the Bitch, it was like he had been commanding him for the thing's entire life. It was perfect.”


Jennifer let out a throaty noise of assent, and then her huge face leaned forward. Mike could feel her rum-soaked breath as her mouth hung open above him, the warm boozy air wafting across his skin, “Whacha looking at, little guy?”


“I bet he's trying to get a look at your feet,” Lyn's hand came down and plucked Mike up with practiced ease. “All of these tiny men love feet.”


“Oh God, I know, he said he likes the taste of my insoles!”


Mike shivered as the pair continued to joke about shrunken men loving feet. Lyn went on about how 'the Bitch' would lick her family's shoes clean, and massage their soles without them even having to say a word. As the giant woman spoke she dropped him directly in front of Jennifer's big pedicured feet, the bronze toes wiggling with anticipation.


He knew what she wanted without her having to command him.


Mike crawled forward on his hands and knees and dragged his tongue across her funky feet. The chemical fruit flavor of her body wash still lingered on her skin, mixing with the barnyard funk of fresh footsweat, and a soft earthy flavor that was no doubt actual dirt that had been kicked up throughout their day of walking around campus. He grimaced at the taste but choked it down, the small flakes of dead skin and dirt helping to abate his hunger pains.


High above him the pair were still talking.


“Have you met any nice boys here at school, Jennifer?” Mrs. McKenna's huge wedge heels landed with powerful quakes, and Mike watched her thick toes wiggle in the freshly cut grass.


Jennifer's powerful foot moved forward and his face was buried between her third and fourth toe as she thought about the question. “Not really, I meet a lot of cute guys but... I don't know.”


“It's hard,” Lyn's voice seemed disappointed and Mike's world shuddered.


Prying himself from between Jennifer's toes he found himself in the shadow of the older woman's feet, the pair crossed at the ankles. Her soles were immaculate, the skin freshly scrubbed and clean of any dirt or grime despite how much she had walked that day. Looking back at Jennifer's powerful peds, Mike wondered if one day he would be expected to make hers look like Lyn's.


“I had similar experiences in college. At first, you meet a lot of nice men but eventually...” her voice grew bored and he watched as the huge soles flexed and wrinkled high above him. “You realize they're not worth the time. Most of them aren't ready to commit and if men aren't ready to commit than all they really want is one thing.” The older woman's toes scrunched and rubbed against each other, her voice heavy with disgust. “And what's the point of that if there's nothing else to go along with it.”


Mike was knocked back onto the ground and watched as Jennifer's foot slipped out of her flip flop. He didn't even have time to get up onto his feet before the sandal's thongs were crushed beneath her arch and his body was trapped between the ball of her foot and her toes. The flesh colored boulders flexed and wiggled on top of him while her funky foot sweat began to coat his skin.


“I don't know,” Jennifer's voice was quiet and tight, “I mean, I... I like...” She coughed loudly and her toes nervously crushed in around Mike, sweat pouring into his mouth.


“Oh, oh God, Jenny,” Mrs. McKenna sounded concerned and through the crevices of his giant owners toes, he could see her sit up. “You shouldn't feel bad about enjoying things like that, I just meant..” she sighed loudly, “I meant that girls like you shouldn't have to think they only have one option around here. I thought that for a long time if I wanted to, well, if I wanted to feel good I'd have to go out with these guys who would never think about going steady or dating me exclusively or whatever you want to call it.”


“Oh,” the toes stopped crushing Mike's body. He lay there, staring out at the underside of a picnic table through her big and second toe. Just as he started to wiggle out from underneath her foot, Jennifer clamped down on him again, “So, like, how did you meet your husband? Like, how did you know...”


Lyn laughed again, it was a warmer sound, far different from the harsh cutting noise her daughter produced, “My husband and I met after college, we were both working in Richmond and well, I knew because he was different, it's... hard to explain.”


Jennifer's feet were still sweating, and the dirt and grime from the day was beginning to cover Mike's tiny body as she rolled her foot back and forth over him, crushing him between her foot and the cool grass. “Then what did you do in college? If you weren't...” The foot then suddenly stopped, and Mike found himself half on the grass and half on the soiled insole of Jennifer's flip flop. “Oh my God, you didn't?”


“It's not like they're really men anymore, Jenny,” Lyn's voice was calm and satisfied.


Jennifer giggled, “But.. that's...”


“Perfectly natural. God, if I hadn't had the Bitch to get me through my time here I'd have probably had a very very different reputation at the end of it.”


The giggles continued and Mike could feel the pressure increase as he was dragged onto the flip flop. Jennifer pressed him down into it, the ball of her foot grinding on to his chest. “Y-y-you just used him...” she couldn't finish the sentence she was giggling so much.


“Of course, some days I would just carry him around in there. I still do, and so does my husband.”


Pain exploded across Mike's chest and he could hear the world shake as Jennifer smacked her hand onto the table, “No!”


“Yes. He says it's a huge confidence boost to feel the Bitch wriggling around down there.”


“But they're so tiny.”


“That's the point, dear. What are they going to do?”


“I never thought about it like that,” Jennifer giggled, and Mike's vision was starting to tunnel. He had never heard her so giddy, and he had never felt her pushing down on his small body with such strength. Desperately he tried to swing his arm up and hit the arch of her foot, but the wrinkled tan flesh seemed to only get farther and farther away.


“Little men are ours, Jenny. Completely. We can do whatever we want with them, and it's our right to take them in any way we want. That little guy is yours for life. You already share him with your Sisters but eventually you'll share him with your husband and when they're old enough you'll share him with your children. He'll be your family's servant to do whatever they want with but for right now, he's all yours.”


Mike felt his life flash before his eyes, but not the one he had lived, the distant days when he was taller than the girl whose foot was crushing him, but the one he would lead from this day forward. Jennifer towering over him as he polished a pair of white heels on her wedding day, being trapped with a bus-sized dick when her husband had a big day at the office, and being belittled by Jennifer's kids before they went out to some high school house party. His whole body started to shake as Jennifer's toes gently pushed him off the flip flop and her foot settled back on the thin insole.


He lay on the grass trying to take in deep breaths but none would come.


The world rumbled, and he heard the Sorority president saying something, but the words were nothing more than thunder. Mrs. McKenna's huge feet slipped back into her towering wedge sandals. Then Jennifer's huge face and long tanned fingers came down beneath the table. The huge pink lips were moving, turning upward in a smile, but Mike couldn't process any of it.


Instead, everything just went black.