- Text Size +

Loren bit her tongue to stop herself from screaming as Stacey's toes crushed her against the ball of the giant's foot and shoved her deep inside the girl's boat shoe. Outside her leather prison she could hear other giant women talking, but it became muffled as the enormous blonde started to walk. Stacey was angry, though Loren barely understood why. All that the tiny girl knew was that that anger would be taken out on her.


The blonde's steps were like an endless car wreck; Loren's tiny body pinned by the massive toes as the world around her seemed to spin while it rose and fell. Each time Stacey's foot hit the ground, she added an extra bit of force, knocking whatever meager amount of funky air Loren could breathe in right back out in a powerful huff. Loren's stomach was flipping and flopping inside of her and she could feel the coffee and toejam that filled it threatening to burst forth.


When Stacey's foot hit hardwood, the unyielding surface that meant they had entered the Sorority house, the shrunken girl could feel bile rising in her throat. Rather than let it spew out over her master's sweaty toes though, all she could do was swallow the burning sick back down, making her whole mouth taste even more foul.


The footfalls became softer and slower, though why Loren had no idea. In an attempt to both appease Stacey and rid herself of the taste of her own vomit, Loren brought her tongue against the underside of Stacey's big toe. Grime and sweat coated her entire mouth, and though Loren hated to admit it, the earthy leather taste was a thousand times better going down than coming back up. Closing her eyes, and breathing it in, Loren tried to imagine that the peaty footsweat was actually a fine scotch, something that others would kill to get their hands on.


The illusion ended quickly though as Stacey's second toe smashed into her breasts in a simple overpowering gesture of annoyance. Loren whimpered, and curled back against the dirty insole of Stacey's shoes, trying to figure out how licking the giant's feet had so quickly become a bad thing.


With the stomping over, she was just barely able to make sense of Stacey, “... something about ice?”


“Oh that was so nice of Kate!” Called out the voice of Julie, the Sorority President. Loren had known the girl before she had been shrunk. She was a smart and driven Physics major who had been taking a few of the upper level chemistry courses for reasons the now tiny girl could never make sense of. “I don't remember mentioning it to her but she must have overheard me saying it.”


The huge toes cinched around Loren's body and squeezed causing the tiny woman to involuntarily cry out. As tears flowed down her cheeks, the only solace Loren found was that there was no way either giant woman heard her through the shoe. “Yeah,” Stacey barely hid her bitterness, “Kate's so nice like that.”


“Anyway, would it be too much trouble if you picked up a few more bags of ice...” Julie trailed off for a moment, and Loren could see the giant woman twisting her foot back and forth in thought in her mind's eye. It had always seemed like such an innocuous gesture when they had been the same size, but now Loren knew why she really did it. Julie kept a small man chained up to her foot almost all the time. In the labs, when she wore closed toed shoes, she would crush him beneath her foot, but now in the safety of the house, he was no doubt flying back and forth across the floor. “Oh, that's right!” Loren could feel Julie punctuate the statement with a trademark stomp. “Some of those gluten-free buns. Apparently a lot of the older sisters are gluten-free now, which is so cool but none of them thought to mention it on the forms we emailed them.”


Loren yelped as Stacey's toes gripped her once again. With her pearls and her designer clothes, Stacey always seemed like she was a Sorority stereotype, but she was also a real Southern gal who didn't believe in vegetarianism. Vegans earned the giant woman's scorn, but for some reason people who chose to be gluten-free bothered her even more. “Sure thing, Julie. If you need anything else, just text me.”


“Okie doke!” The other giantess's voice was bright and cheery, though whether it was because she didn't notice or simply didn't care about Stacey's frustration, the tiny girl in the shoe couldn't tell.


Before Loren could give the question any more thought, Stacey was stomping off again. The hardwood gave way to brick and then finally asphalt as Stacey walked to her car. The door opened with a thunderous roar and was slammed shut with an equally jarring noise. Loren was crushed between the giant girl's foot and insole as the blonde let out her anger with a few more quick stomps.


With stars still swimming in her vision, Loren felt the whole world rock back and forth as Stacey wormed her foot from the shoe. The tiny girl was momentarily blinded by the dim light beneath the steering wheel and her body cooled off instantly as it hit the cold air. Loren stuck to Stacey's sweaty sole, her body not even starting to peel off as the foot was flipped upward so she could gaze at Stacey's annoyed visage. “You're fucking useless, you tiny little bitch.”


Thick fingers came down and pinched Loren at the waist, squeezing her enough to produce an involuntary shout of pain. “God, can you not even stay quiet?!” Stacey barked down at the tiny woman as she threw her down into a cupholder, where crumbs and an old well worn penny immediately stuck to her sweaty skin. Loud music blasted from the girl's speakers as she turned on the engine, leaving her tiny slave to simply lay in the filth of the cupholder, beaten and ignored.


The car blasted off, and the force of it pinned Loren to the plastic behind her. Her skin stayed stuck thanks to the layer of sweat that coated her body, practically fusing herself to the giant's car like she was just another thing. Of course, Loren reminded herself, she was just another one of Stacey's things. No different than her phone or the cigarette the giant woman lit up to calm her nerves.


Loren simply watched as Stacey lit the tip of the cigarette with practiced ease. It blossomed a bright cherry red as she inhaled, and Loren found herself licking her lips, envious once again of one of the simple pleasures that she was no longer able to indulge in. The tiny woman had never been a smoker like Stacey, who went through a pack on a slow day, but the feeling of the cigarette smoke filling her lungs and coating her mouth was something that was hard to forget. As the scent filled her nostrils, Loren desperately wished that she could be allowed to huff on the massive paper tube, even if the thin stick was about as wide as her head was.


Ashes caused pain the flare across her skin as Stacey casually flicked them in her direction. Loren tried to wipe them off but she found the sweat kept them in place. The ash cooled quickly but she was still left with bright pink skin, and a strong burning sensation, where they had stuck. Loren took quick deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself. At her shrunken size, she had found that while permanent damage was hard to inflict, the pain was far worse than anyone would expect.


When the second dusting came she bit her lip and smashed her tiny fists against the plastic of the cupholder. Luckily, no more little flicks were sent her way. Between Stacey's terrible bubblegum pop music blaring, the cigarette, and the act of driving, her titanic frustration melted away. All Loren could do was sit there, staring up at her while she tried to figure out what new punishment would rain down from her master next.


The engine cut off, and Stacey was out the door of her car in a flash, leaving Loren to simply wait there. At first, the reprieve from Stacey was like a God send, Loren was able to relax and her tense muscles were able to actually unclench. Then she began to feel the temperature of the car rise slowly but surely. The warm and muggy autumns that plagued their college town meant that tiny Loren was as bad off in the car as any other animal would be. Sweat began to pour out of her skin and her mouth became dry a few minutes later.


Loren smacked her lips together while she tried to stay awake. She had no clue how much time was passing her by, the car's clock was far out of her view, but she knew that she had been sitting in there for a while if it was getting this hot. With shaking limbs she pulled herself to a standing position in an attempt to look around and try to find a discarded bottle of water or an old coffee cup.


Something.


When she finally managed to lift herself to her feet, Loren found herself plunged in shadow though strangely not from the driver's side. Gazing skyward, she saw a broad and imposing chest fill the window. The door unlocked with a loud click before it swung up revealing the enormous body of a giant man. Loren hit the deck of the cupholder as the driver's side door was swung open.


“Thanks again for the ride,” the man's voice was powerful, far deeper and louder than Stacey's or any of the other sorority sisters. It was so strong that it made Loren's tiny body quiver in fear, she had only encountered giant men in very brief windows when they picked Stacey up or dropped her off at her room.


“It's no problem, I can't believe they'd send you all the way out here even when you don't have a car.”


“I drew the short straw,” his deep bass-filled laugh was something Loren felt in her chest more than heard. “I hate to admit it, but I was sweating my balls off on the way over here. Really wasn't looking forward to walking back to campus with two twenty-racks.”


“It's alright, I'm glad I could help.” Loren watched as high above her Stacey leaned over and kissed the giant on the cheek. She lingered there for a moment longer and Loren watched as a massive arm reached out, muscles flexing beneath tan skin as the giant wrapped an arm around her.


The sound of huge lips parting and tongues rolling against each other filled Loren's ears as the two made out. She knew that while Stacey wasn't 'popular' like her little, Jennifer, the girl still had needs. More than needs from what Loren had been able to piece together. Stacey never masturbated and she had never brought a man into her room, even though she now had a single, but the blonde had no problem saying when she wanted a man, which was always more frequently than her slave expected. From what Loren could tell through drawers, shoes, and hiding places, Stacey's type was big, muscular, and in a fraternity. There seemed to be few requirements beyond that.


The pair broke apart and the man let out a hungry growl, that was matched by Stacey's own throaty moan of pleasure. “Let's go somewhere a little more private.”


The huge manly paw stroked her shoulder, “Sure your sisters won't mind?”


“Fuck 'em.”


Loren watched as the thick tanned hand was gripped by Stacey's relatively small and delicate fingers before being guided down to her thigh. It rested there while Stacey drove, the two giants silent as the giant's enormous forearm glided in and out of Loren's constricted view, implying he was rubbing... something.


The car came to an abrupt halt, though Stacey didn't kill the engine, instead turning up the radio and cranking the air conditioning before she clambered over the middle console. The whole car rocked as the giant shifted his seat, and his huge belt was undone with a loud clink. “Wow,” Stacey's breathless voice filled Loren's ears.


Then a deep rumbling chuckled shook her chest, “Is it going to be a problem?”


“No, not at all,” a loud sucking noise succeeded Stacey's words, and then was met with a bone shuddering moan of pleasure from the giant. Above the shaking slave, Stacey's body stretched and flexed as she sucked the giant frat boy's no doubt massive organ. The huge forearm filled Loren's vision again as he gripped the driver's seat, thick veins bulging against his skin.


Curiosity quickly got the better of the shrunken girl and she pulled herself to a standing position so she could watch. Her jaw opened as she took in the half-shirtless Fraternity God in the passenger seat. One big mitt was on the back of Stacey's head, the tan digits running through her short platinum locks while the knuckles of his other hand turned white against the driver's seat. One of her owner's hands were cupped around a pair of balls that Loren swore could crush her while the other had pushed up the giant's shirt, revealing a well etched six pack that was blessed with a thin wispy treasure trail her thick fingers kept running up and down.


As the giantess's head pulled up though, light caught the glistening member itself. The fleshy monolith rose twice as high as Loren was tall, and looked just wider than three of her standing shoulder to shoulder. The thick monstrosity was pulsing and clenching as the giant clearly tried to hold back for what Loren could tell was the ride of his dick's life. Stacey's huge tongue went up and down it, curling around the thick cock like it was an anaconda climbing a redwood.


“I'm going to come!” The giant roared, the voice so strong that Loren actually had to take a step back. Stacey's lips braced around the base of the shaft as the giant let loose. Even from the cupholder, Loren could see the displeasure cross her master's face, the thick gooey semen no doubt tasting foul.


After only a few pumps, the blonde giantess pulled back, swung over Loren with surprising speed, and kicked open the door. The sound of gagging and spitting filled the tiny girl's ears as her master roared with displeasure behind her. In front of her, she watched as the giant caught what remained of his seed in a fistful of old fast food napkins that were laying on the dashboard.


He lay there, a spent titan, for almost a minute before he wiped himself clean and tucked the deflating obelisk back into his pants. Again that huge paw reached over and rubbed across Stacey's back. “Sorry, not a lot of fruit at the house this week. You know how it is, Homecoming's all burgers and beer.”


The crappy apology sent a shiver down Loren's spine, the annoyance it would fill Stacey with no doubt something that would be taken out on her later. “It's ok,” the giantess's voice was surprisingly soft as she pulled herself back into the car. She leaned over, and Loren watched as the pair kissed. Much to the giant's credit, he didn't pull away and in fact parted his lips to accept Stacey's semen coated tongue. The pair were joined at the lips for a few moments more before Stacey gently pushed him away. “Do you mind if I let you out here, I really should get back... ice, you know?”


“Yeah, just what about...” He looked down at her body, a grin on his face.


Stacey's big pink lips broke into a wide smile. “Later,” another peck on the man's lips, “Tonight. I'll text you.”


“Ok, wear something sexy.” He let out a low growl before pressing his lips against hers one last time.


“Don't wear anything,” Stacey's voice was happy and excited as she leaned over to slap her gigantic Frat God on his firm ass.


The car rattled as the man got out and retrieved his cheap beer from the trunk. Loren's eyes were stuck on Stacey though, her skin glowing as her fingers trailed across her pearls, a huge smile on her face. At that moment it struck Loren that if Stacey's man was a Fraternity God, that made Stacey a Sorority Goddess. An all powerful entity of rich femininity that completely ruled her tiny existence. Loren found herself awestruck by the thought, then she began to cower as that Divine Countenance was turned toward her.


The smile faded and was replaced with annoyance.


Stacey's huge fingers came down and wrapped around her with ease before dumping her in front of the chocolate colored boat shoe. Marring the perfectly maintained leather were a few globs of bright white ejaculate, rapidly cooling and threatening to stain Stacey's precious footwear. “There was some splash back,” the giant blonde announced as she shifted gears, “So eat up, dyke, cause my man's jizz is your meal for the day.”


Whimpering Loren turned away from Stacey and faced the huge shoe. The engine roared above her and she was sent directly into the well worn leather. The smell of salty semen filled her nostrils and her stomach threatened to revolt once again. Faced with no other choice she dragged her tongue across the leather until it met the cold chewy goop. The gruel-like substance hard to swallow, and Loren tried to tell herself that it was a fine cheese that no one else could afford but her. However, there was no way to get around the foul saltiness of it.


She gagged but pressed on, knowing that there would be no reprieve.


By the time she finished, she realized that the engine had been cut off long ago and Stacey was simply sitting above her, smoking and watching her work. The glow was still there and the smile had returned as she watched the slave lap up her apparently new boyfriend's semen. Loren watched as Stacey's toes wiggled just over the edge of driver's seat, and noticed that the shoe was deflated without her master's foot occupying it. She had been so absorbed with her disgusting task that she hadn't even noticed Stacey slipping the shoe off.


“All done?”


Loren simply gazed up at Stacey, uncertain how to respond.


“Then get back where you belong, slave.” Stacey punctuated the sentence by flicking her cigarette out the window and putting her sunglasses on.


Loren felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment and her shoulders slump with defeat as she clambered over the girl's huge footwear. She tumbled down onto the damp insole and crawled to the toe section. Soon enough, Stacey's huge foot and the thick toes crushed down against her cold skin. The giant's body heat made her start to sweat, and before she could be ordered, Loren dragged her tongue against Stacey's toes, happy to have the footsweat to drown out the flavor of the cold ejaculate.


Stacey wasn't merely her owner or her master, she was a Goddess, and she ruled Loren's life.