- Text Size +

All I could think about was how pale and sickly she looked.


The first time I had met Loren, she had been a towering giant just like Stacey or Megan. She had planned to help me escape their clutches, and for her trouble was turned into Stacey's new slave. Now, almost a year later and she looked like she had barely eaten. Her body was thin, and I could see her bones stretch against her skin as she bent down over Stacey's bare feet, her tongue lapping between the toes.


The boulder-like toes wiggled in response, “Be careful you little dyke, you know I'm ticklish down there.” Stacey then flicked a cloud of cigarette ash onto the tiny girl. Loren recoiled in pain, and let out a sharp yelp as a few burning embers touched her skin. “Did I say you could stop?”


Even though I wasn't down in the grass, I swore I could feel the rumbling of Stacey's foot slamming hard into the ground. Loren bowed down, her face pressed against the warm dirt as she shouted out pleas for forgiveness. The petite blonde giantess said nothing, she simply leaned back in her chair and splayed her toes once more.


A long warm finger suddenly ran down my spine, and my whole body arched in response. I looked back to see Megan giving me a lazy booze laced smile, her teeth stained pink from the punch she had been gulping down for most of the afternoon. Her massive fingerpad smashed into my face, and sent me sprawling against her knee. “Such a little cutie,” she whispered down at me.


I laid there for a beat while her finger explored my body, a caress I still couldn't get used to since it was often just a prelude to being shoved bodily into her hot and wet womanhood. After a few seconds though, the finger retreated and I sat back up on her leg, gazing back down at Loren far below.


I wanted to call out to the other tiny, but I knew better than to speak out of turn in Stacey's presence. Instead, I simply watched as she performed the same tasks I had once been forced to do. Her tiny hands rubbed the girl's torso-sized toes, vigorously trying to work out kinks that I was certain were entirely imagined by the sitting giantess. Then once the toe was thoroughly loosened up, she would lower her head into the crevice between it and one of its fellows, and start to lap up the sweat and gunk that had accumulated there. A task made all the more difficult by the fact that the small girl's paper white skin was covered with chunks of lint and foot gunk from being beneath Stacey's foot all day.


Suddenly, my entire body was being pinched between two of Megan's long pale fingers and I was lifted high up into the air. I reflexively began to squirm but the fingers simply squeezed me harder as I was dangled over a bright red cup that gave off a strong scent of rum cut with the barest hint of fruit. Before I could even start to protest I was bodily dunked into the small plastic cup and carried up to Megan's waiting maw.


Her big pink lips curled up into smile, and I could see her stained teeth staring back at me as punch dripped off of me into the cup far below. The thick leviathan that she called a tongue snaked out from between her barely parted lips and dragged itself across my sopping wet face, exchanging the stickiness of the sugary punch for the stickiness of her saliva. I coughed and sputtered but by the time I cleared my eyes of the giantess's thick spit, I found that I was being laid out on her big rum soaked tongue.


She groaned, a sound so deep and powerful that it shook my entire body down to the bone, and pulled me into her mouth. I knew better than to thrash about, especially when my gigantic owner had had just enough booze in her to make her tipsy. Through her parted lips, enough light shone into her wet cavernous mouth to show me the dark recesses at the back of her throat. I could see the thick muscles flexing as she swallowed the miniscule bit of punch she had licked of me, and for a moment I feared that I would be next.


Then the huge muscle curled up behind me, lifting my legs before parting them and making them flop down against her teeth. Her huge tongue probed my backside as she sucked the juice from my body with a rumbling slurping sound. My body began to sweat as she closed her mouth, raising the temperature instantly, while her saliva insulated me, trapping me in my own body heat. The floor shifted as she gyrated her jaw, and I was flipped onto my back and laid out across her teeth with my head pressed against her cheek.


I yelped in surprise as her huge tongue slithered up from the dark depths of her mouth, and traced its way up my legs to my crotch. With all the finesse of a bull in a china shop, Megan's huge tongue flicked and pummeled my member in a way I could only imagine was supposed to be sweet and sensual. Instead, pain radiated from my crotch and caused me to convulse several times. Despite the pain, I could feel the sudden pressure of an orgasm building within my body.


Megan moaned once more, the very sound of it causing my unwanted erection to become even harder. To passersby, she would sound like she was just relaxing or enjoying herself, but inside her own head, I swore that she was about to climax as well. The sound rumbled up again while her tongue bashed my cock directly on the head. I let out my own screech of pleasure as I exploded my load across the vast pink muscle that wriggled beneath me.


I lay propped up against her teeth with her tongue flopped out on top of me for several long moments, waiting for her fingers to extract me. When light returned through her lips though, I saw only the bright red of the punch and immediately sucked in as big of a breath as I could and grabbed on to her thick tongue. Cold punch washed over my body while rum flooded into my nostrils, before it was quickly swallowed by her powerful muscles.


I could hear a voice outside of Megan's mouth, though it was hard to make sense of as I tried to knock punch out of my ear. Despite having me plastered against her tongue, Megan attempted to respond to the muffled question, releasing a series of grunts and moans in quick succession.


The mouth opened wide and I could see the light of day beyond, though no sign of whoever was talking. Stacey's voice however rang in my ears as Megan's fingers grabbed me. “She put her slave in her mouth.”


“What was he doing in there?” The other giantess asked as I was pulled back to the outside world, the cool air instantly making me shiver.


“I was just having some fun, God,” Megan replied as she leaned over the arm of her chair and shook me out like I was a wet towel. My stomach did flip flops as her saliva flew off of me in chunks, and what little scraps of her food I had eaten threatened to explode from my tiny body. “I was dunking him in my punch like a little cookie,” the redheaded giantess explained as she settled back into her seat, spreading me across her lap.


I lay there, sucking in air and waiting for the dizziness in my head to subside as the gigantic voices thundered above me.


“Where's your mom?” Stacey asked, her tone casual but the question clearly having an edge to it.


“I don't want to talk about it,” the new giantess replied, and I worked hard to place her voice. It sounded so familiar. “Anyway, don't you have like Homecoming Committee shit you're supposed to be doing, Stacey?”


“I got this whole spread, and now I'm entertaining alumni.”


I slowly pushed myself up and felt the ground shift beneath me as Megan's hips shifted slightly. Looking around, I realized she had placed me directly atop her womanhood, and even through her jeans and panties, I knew she could feel something as I wiggled around. I squirmed my way into a comfortable position, which resulted in Megan's huge fingers coming down to pet and pin me right wherever it was she wanted me. Looking up though, I could see that her eyes weren't on me for once, instead they were on Stacey and whoever the girl was talking to.


“Actually, Julie said she was looking for you, something about ice.”


“You've got to be fucking kidding me.” Stacey grumbled as she stood up, causing a tiny yelp from her slave below. “Shut up, bitch,” she snapped down at Loren, and I heard more yelps as she presumably gripped the shrunken girl beneath her toes and shoved on her shoes. I could easily imagine the powerful grasp of her thick digits before they slammed directly into the sweat stained sole of her shoes again and again as she roughly slid them on.


Despite my perch in Megan's lap, I could still feel the ground quaking beneath Stacey's angry stomps.


With a heavy sigh, the other giantess collapsed into Stacey's seat. “Why are you even friends with her?” The girl was clearly annoyed and angry, but despite my best attempts, I couldn't get out from under Megan's powerful fingers.


“Stacey was my little, and she's very nice, I don't know why you two never get along.”


A curt derisive laugh filled my ears, and I finally placed the girl's voice. It was Kate, Jennifer's roommate. I had only encountered her a few times as Stacey's slave, often watching her disappear quickly in the petite blonde's presence, but I began to see more of her when I was given to Megan. Still, they had always been quick, fleeting interactions glimpsed from the sole of Megan's big boots. “She's such a bitch,” Kate finally said, her fingers drumming against the chair's arm.


“If you're going to be angry with Stacey, then you can just run along cause I really doubt Julie needs her to go get ice.”


“That's...” the other giantess groaned, “I wanted to talk.”


“About what?” Megan's fingers began to run over my body, kneading into it like she was giving me a massage. The feeling was pleasant, but something about the force behind it made me worried. Megan had never run her fingers over my body like that before.


“Seriously? Is that how it's going to be? Nothing for, like, almost a year and then you're going to act like you don't know what's going on?”


Megan's fingers went suddenly still, and I quivered beneath them as she said, “You know, this party is boring me, let's go somewhere else.” The huge pale fingers wrapped around me before she pressed me into Kate's hands. “Hold him, I need to put on my shoes.”


I wiggled in the giant girl's warm flesh, and stared up at her. She was looking down at me with disgust and hatred on her face. Her dark brown eyes narrowed, and I yelped as she squeezed me a little harder than necessary.


It was at that moment, that I realized exactly what the giantess was referring to.


 


#


 


Like, almost a year earlier...


 


It felt weird, even after a year of being shrunk and kept as Stacey's tiny slave, to think of a shoe as being a comfortable home. After several weeks with Megan though, it was hard to ignore the fact that her big black boots were my de facto room. Unless she was wearing them, if she left her dorm room she would always place me down at the bottom of the tall knee high boots. The exact same pair that she had playfully chased me in the night before I attempted to escape.


Megan had disappeared hours earlier for her weekly family dinner with Stacey and Jennifer, which was always followed by a long and boring sorority meeting. A few times she had come in to check on me in between, and more than once she had taken me along inside of her shoe or between her breasts but tonight I was left entirely on my own. I lay curled up at the toe of her boot, my body neatly fitting beneath the thick leather roof of it with ease, and all I could do was hope I could fall asleep before the giant girl returned.


Once or twice, when she came back to find me cuddled up at the bottom of her shoe, Megan had only briefly woken me up to 'check on me' before going to bed. Those rare unmolested nights were the best I had had as her slave. As sickening as it was to lay surrounded by weeks worth of foot sweat with my head buried in her grimy toe print, I found it hard to ignore the fact that I was enjoying it. With each passing day, I was finding it easier and easier to be inside of her boot.


The thought of one day liking the smell of Megan's feet sent a shiver down my spine, and I hoped I'd end up dead inside of her before that ever came to pass. Given the intensity of her orgasms, I comforted myself with the fact that it might not be entirely outside the realm of possibility.


Laying my head back down in the depression left by her big toe, I tried to clear my mind of any thoughts and ease myself into sleep. My body started drifting away, and my aching tender muscles began to relax. It was just as I felt myself being lost in the haze only a miniaturized slave could know that the door opened accompanied by a trilling laugh from my redheaded captor.


Even through the boot's thick sole I could feel the floor shake with each of her steps and I watched as the leather walls shivered from her passing. The door was slammed shut and I heard the sound of a plastic cap being quickly unscrewed from the top of one of her liquor bottles. A second later the sound of liquid hitting glass filled my ears, and I stifled a groan.


Megan had an endless thirst for nearly everything in life, but alcohol only furthered her already monumental desire to take my tiny body in any way that she pleased. Bracing myself, I was surprised to hear her pouring a second glass, and then the ground shook once again.


“A little something to keep you warm,” Megan's voice was smooth and playful.


“Mhm, thanks,” I didn't recognize the voice immediately but I knew it was a woman, which meant it had to be a member of Gamma Phi. Yet, I couldn't even begin to think of who Megan would be drinking with if it wasn't one of her Littles.


Bed springs squeaked as one of the giantesses sat down and for a long time there was only silence. I slowly crawled up from the toe of Megan's boot toward the heel, and gazed far up the black leather shaft, hoping to catch a glimpse of whoever else was in the cramped dorm room. Sadly, only the plain white ceiling greeted me.


“Here let me take your coat.”


“No, I mean, I should probably...”


“What?” Megan's voice was low, and I immediately sensed the lust in it, “You need to go sit outside your room while Jennifer gets railed by some rando?”


The other girl laughed, it was short and surprisingly harsh. “No, I mean, I got stuff to do for class, and the library's still open...”


“It's snowing.”


“So?”


“It's a long walk to the library, and I know you Southern girls don't do well in the cold.”


There was a sudden pleasurable yelp from the other girl, but she didn't offer any more protests. A coat that looked more like a stealth bomber sailed over my head and landed with a crash somewhere on the other side of Megan's dorm. “Oh no, now your coat is all the way over there.” My redheaded captor's tone was teasing and playful, reminding me of the screwed up games she would play with me that always resulted in the same 'reward.'


“Megan...”


“Don't even pretend you're not interested...” Her voice came out in a sexually frustrated growl and my member instantly stiffened in response.


“I...”


“I've seen you looking at me, Kate.” Megan made loud kissing noises and I knew somewhere beyond the confines of her boots, the giant's lips were grazing another giantess's flesh.


There were no more protests only the sound of enormous lips pressing against each other and the protested squeals of gigantic bed springs. Zippers were pulled down and feminine grunts thundered in my ears as the situation on Megan's bed escalated rapidly. Within seconds I could hear the loud sound of slick fingers going in and out of a giantess's enormous womanhood.


How many times in the past few weeks had those sounds been amplified as if by stadium speakers in my tiny ears? It was too many to count I realized as I fell onto the floor of Megan's boots and ran my own hand against my miniature sex. Moans of sexual pleasure bounced off the walls and filled the shaft of my master's boot, bringing me closer to climax as I lay at its bottom. As Megan's orgasmic screams roared in my ears, I released a pleasurable shout of my own that was swallowed whole by her ecstatic shout.


I collapsed against the wall and listened to the enormous pair as they kissed and cuddled on her twin bed. Soon enough, I could hear a light snoring fill the room, an alien noise that I could only assume came from the other giantess.


The bed springs creaked, the floor quaked, and Megan's smiling face filled the sky above me. Sweat had formed on her brow and her face was still flushed but she had a smile on her face that could be put on billboards. Her huge thin fingers came down and scooped me up from the sole of her boot. I watched her pale naked body zoom by until I was brought right in front of those soft pink lips. They came down and gently pressed against my body before Megan whispered, “Enjoy the show, little guy?”


I didn't know what to say in response as her tongue darted out and gently licked my tiny body.


“Yeah, you did, didn't you?”


I quivered in fear, squirming deeper into her palm.


“It's ok, I'm not going to punish you for it.” The world shook as she walked to her bed and bent down over it. She dropped me onto the living ground of the other giantess, Kate. The girl was positively gorgeous, with a warm athletic tan and a well toned body that showed off the work the girl had put in. “Isn't she pretty?” Megan whispered triumphantly as she settled onto the bed, shaking the world around me as she pulled a blanket up around their waists.


The gigantic redhead's pale fingers trailed along the other girl's massive form, before moving over to me and gently patting me on the head. “Not as cute as you, but definitely pretty.” She slowly pushed me down against the girl's skin, “Give her a kiss.”


Knowing better than to disobey, I pressed my own dry lips against the giantess's warm flesh. High above me, Megan let out a low pleasurable moan before she began to drag my body upward and along the curve of Kate's perky breasts. I squirmed but her fingers held me fast as I was forcibly pulled across her wide bumpy areola. Beneath me the living floor of Kate's body rumbled in response and the snores were momentarily interrupted.


With a deft flick my crotch was pummeled against the rapidly stiffening nipple and my face was shoved down against Kate's breast. Megan's fingers began to manipulate me at the same time my ears were filled with the sound of her own hand working her enormous womanhood. A loud groan filled the small dorm room and Kate's entire body shook beneath me as she woke up.


“What the hell?” The other girl responded, almost falling out of the bed.


Megan gripped me tighter and grabbed a hold of Kate's breast all in one easy motion. My neck was forced upward from the pressure and I watched as her pink lips pressed hard against Kate's. Her red mane mingled with Kate's chin length brown hair and for a moment the pair were lost in each other. Then the strong tattooed giantess pushed Megan away and repeated the question, “What the hell are you doing?”


My master simply stared back at her as she removed her hand from inside herself and traced it up Kate's body. “I'm just having a little more fun.”


Kate's big eyes blinked and she turned down to see me pressed against her breast. “Is... is that your slave?”


Megan lifted me off of the other girl and dangled me in front of her face. “I thought it was unfair that he only got to listen.” The redhead brought me back toward her own face and her lips enveloped me once again. “I normally let him join in on all my fun.”


“What?” I watched as the other giantess began to slowly pull herself out of the bed, one arm covering her breasts. “What... the actual fuck?”


Megan pouted. “You're not one of those... prudish girls that doesn't play with their slaves are you?”


“I don't have a slave and if I did, I wouldn't do that...”


“But they're so tiny,” Megan looked down at me, and she squinted her eyes as she tried to make sense of my small crotch. “And besides, we both know that big guys are completely useless. When you hold them in your hand though...”


Suddenly I was being dangled out into the air between the two giantesses, and bounced up and down by Megan's wrist, as if it somehow made me more enticing to Kate.


Before I could even process what happened, I found myself flying through the air, the sound of skin slapping against skin quickly catching up to me. “Ew, no!” Kate's voice boomed, just behind the slapping noise.


“Oh my God!”


I could barely process the concern in Megan's voice as I hit the ground, the pain unimaginable as I skidded and rolled across the harsh linoleum of her dorm room floor. I knew nothing was broken, it never was, but my eyesight was tunneling and stars were dancing in front of what remained. As I lay there, I was only dimly aware of the world shaking around me, and the angry argument going on high above my head.


When my head finally became clear, I found myself snuggled against Megan's heavy breast, her fingers running down my spine and her thunderous voice whispering quietly in my ears. I couldn't make out the words, I was too tired and hurt, but I found myself nuzzling her vast pale flesh.


The smell of her sweat and sex made me feel safe.