- Text Size +

Mike found it difficult to get into anything closely resembling a comfortable position when inside of Jennifer's enormous shorts. The pockets were deep, and this particular pair wasn't skin tight like most of what she wore, but that didn't make sharing space with a monolithic iPhone any easier. Especially when Jennifer was lounged back in a rickety auditorium seat.


The tiny man could hear the sound of a professor droning on through the thin fabric, accompanied by the cacophony of students typing on laptops or scratching notes out on paper. Nearby he heard the rapid click-clack of Kate typing away, while Jennifer remained quiet. The pair of giant girls traded off taking notes every other class, and today Jennifer merely relaxed with her legs stretched out and feet no doubt resting on the seat in front of her. He had spent many lectures at their feet in the empty back row they claimed for themselves, watching them goof off and literally coast through the class.


Even in a room of several hundred students their own size, Jennifer and Kate were able to keep everyone in their place with an aloof glance. From the confines of Jennifer's pockets he had heard a handful of guys try to ask her out and get shut down with a simple roll of the blonde's eyes or one of Kate's cutting laughs. Wedged between her thigh and her phone, Mike suddenly found it hard to not imagine that this was his proper place. Girls like Jennifer deserved slaves like him. Hell, they probably deserved more than one.


And a girl like Kate deserved dozens, he thought as he listened to the girl type away. The sound was so much clearer and concise than when Jennifer worked. The blonde would always trail off, distracted by some status update or message before picking back up with the notes in a frantic attempt to summarize some salient point. Meanwhile, he would be left buried beneath her foot, or spread out in Kate's lap, being toyed with like nothing more than a minor distraction. His squirming in Jennifer's pocket was barely any different than when her phone buzzed with an alert every few minutes. Well, except that his shaking and thrashing didn't warrant anything but a quick grab to make him stop.


The shadowy pocket lit up again with the phone's blazing light, and Mike's teeth rattled inside of his skull as it vibrated. Jennifer's shimmering nails pushed in first, followed by her tan digits, and for a brief second they raked against him before grabbing the phone and yanking it out.


“Your mom wants to know if we'd like to walk down to the lake when we get out of class.”


Even at a whisper, Jennifer's voice was like distant thunder in Mike's ears.


“Why are you texting my mom?” The other giant's voice was distracted and more than a little annoyed.


“Because she knows you're busy taking notes...”


“How?”


“Cause I told her on our way over that today was your turn.”


Kate groaned.


“Come on, it'll be fun.”


“Sure, whatever. I was going to do what she wanted to do today anyway. I just didn't know that you two were planning the whole day together.”


“After the lake, we can go to the picnic and hang out. Megan's supposed to be in town this weekend too.”


“Good. I haven't seen her since before I went abroad.”


“So, uh... you want to ditch? Cause there's only, like, five minutes left.”


Kate's typing suddenly paused, and the silence between the two hung in the air for longer than Mike expected. “Yeah, fuck it.”


The sound of Kate's laptop shutting was drowned out by Jennifer standing up and smoothing out her shorts. Her phone slammed down onto Mike's body hard enough to knock the air from his lungs, and he was forced to spend Jennifer's next few steps trying to roll out from beneath the heavy piece of glass and plastic. The sound of a heavy auditorium door drowned out the giants' footsteps for a second as they strolled out into the empty hall.


Mike's ears were still ringing when an excited feminine voice called out, “Hey, girls, over here!”


“Hi, Mrs. McKenna!”


Before Mike could even register what was happening, Jennifer was practically running toward Kate's mother, and his body was slammed into her thick thighs. Each of her footsteps produced a quake through her body that once again set his teeth rattling within his jaw, before she collided with Mrs. McKenna in a powerful embrace.


Mike's body was momentarily crushed as he was pressed up against both Jennifer and Mrs. McKenna's bodies. A seeming eternity later the pair broke apart, and the tiny man could breathe again.


“Oh, Jenny dear, you are looking stunning. Look at that hair,” the older woman's voice had a warm Southern accent that Mike had long associated with well-to-do women who spent more time at society functions than working. “I wish you had grown out your hair like this, Katie.”


“Sorry, Mother,” Kate's voice had an annoyed edge to it, and Mike could almost imagine the look on her face.


“Now no need to be snippy, girl.”


“Sorry...”


“Come here.”


Mike could only assume that the pair were hugging each other as Jennifer's hand snaked into the pocket and gripped onto his miniscule body. He squirmed and kicked in response but the tanned digits put an end to his minor resistance as easily as they always did. “There's someone else who'd like to meet you, Mrs. McKenna.”


“Oh, Jenny, dear, how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Evelyn. Or better yet, Lyn. That's what my friends call me.”


Jennifer giggled, and as Mike was pulled from her pocket he could see that her bronzed cheeks were sporting just a little bit of pink. The tiny man was then turned away from his master to face Kate and her mother.


The older woman shared her daughter's face, though her cheekbones were less prominent and her chin was softer. Despite a few wrinkles around her dark brown eyes though, there were few clear signs of her age, and at Mike's size he knew that whatever make-up she was wearing was done with a very light touch. Her dark brown hair was longer than her daughter's, and fell past her shoulders in perfect waves. She wore a sleeveless navy blouse that exposed sun kissed skin that was stretched across a layer of wiry muscle. Dark jeans, wedge sandals, and a few pieces of plain golden jewelry completed the understated but fashionable outfit.


One of her arms was draped around Kate's shoulders, who clearly shared her mother's fashion sense. She wore a plain black button down shirt tucked into a breezy pair of aqua shorts that matched the soles of her suede black oxfords. A pair that Mike had been forced to clean to perfection just a few days earlier. Despite her tone though, he could see that Kate was smiling as she rested her head against her mother's shoulder.


Lyn's lips parted, revealing a dazzling smile and a few more subtle wrinkles as she took in the shrunken man in Jennifer's hand. “Well isn't he a fit little specimen,” she cooed as her fingers wrapped around Mike's body and extracted him from Jennifer's grip.


The tiny man squirmed in response to the cold metal of her wedding ring as it hit the small of his back, and the giant woman laughed quietly. “Not used to one of these are you, little fella?” She wiggled her ring finger and watched him fidget in response, causing both of the younger girls to laugh. “Probably don't get to see ones this nice either, even on this campus.” Mike was forced to turn around with a delicate and practiced twist of her thumb.


Gazing down over the edge of her hand caused a momentary bolt of fear to rush through his body. His eyes first focused on the hard tile floor seemingly dozens of feet below, and then he caught sight of the light reflecting off of her painted toe nails as they wiggled against the sole of her sandals. Taking a deep breath, Mike steadied himself as best as he could and turned his head to see the seemingly gigantic diamond affixed to her finger.


It easily had to be the size of his head, if not bigger. All he could do was gawk at it as the woman carefully pushed him up over the edge of her fingers while tilting her hand so he could lay across it. Her handling of him wasn't the rough manhandling that Mike had gotten used to. It was almost gentle, directing him with careful prods and subtle shifts, but each one of her fingers was backed by a power that left him cowering beneath her gaze.


“Give it a kiss, little fella.”


He turned back to see Lyn watching him with a cool gaze, her arm still draped around her daughter's shoulders as if this was the most normal mother-daughter moment imaginable. Jennifer had come around to her other shoulder, carefully peering over it and taking in every one of Mrs. McKenna's movements like it was some kind of instructional video on Youtube.


Turning back to face the monstrous diamond, Mike leaned forward and clambered across her warm fingers before pressing his lips against the cold stone.


The sound of the auditorium door opening broke the hush that had fallen over the enormous trio of women, and with a quick flick of her fingers, Lyn McKenna carefully folded Mike back into her palm. The tiny man wanted to scream in pain as his body was forced to go through yoga-style positions in just a few seconds, but he found his mouth filled with the giant woman's soft palm. His whole miniature body had been crammed into it, and he was shrouded perfectly in darkness until he was passed off to Jennifer like a small bag of weed.


Mike tried to unfold and stretch but Jennifer's fingers were gently repositioned around him, keeping him concealed and imprisoned within them.


“You have such lovely nails, Jenny,” Lyn cooed as they started to walk, still straightening out her hold on Mike until it matched the one she had just performed.


“Thank you, Mrs. McKe... Lyn. It takes a lot of work but it's really worth it.”


Mike squirmed within Jennifer's fingers, but her seemingly relaxed grip was more constraining than ever. There was a small bit of space between her fingers and the heel of her hand but every time he tried to wiggle toward it, she simply closed her hand into a barely noticeable fist, or laid her thumb across the gap, plunging him into darkness.


Meanwhile, her huge hands swung with a natural walking rhythm and the giants turned their conversation to more appropriate homecoming conversation. Kate's mother seemed genuinely interested in what classes both girls were taking, how their love lives were going (or not going in Kate's case), and what had happened to the campus since she had visited last year. Mike wished that he could have ignored it, since it was all things he already knew about his enormous captors, but there was no escaping their booming voices.


As he lay there, pinned in Jennifer's palm, he suddenly became aware of just how long it had been since he had even thought of his own mother. For the first few days after he shrunk, Mike had been able to think of nothing else but his family and friends and how they were handling his disappearance. But as time passed and it became clear that he would be Jennifer's slave for years to come, all Mike had been able to think of was himself. How could he get out of this situation, or how he could make it better if only for a few minutes.


Now though, as Mrs. McKenna laughed at some random anecdote her daughter shared, Mike found himself curling up within Jennifer's palm, holding back tears. His own family had loved visiting him on campus, it was always such a trip for them and they delighted in him playing tour guide and explaining all of the local spots he enjoyed.


Seconds later, Mike found himself dumped directly in front of one; the old wooden pier that stretched a dozen or so yards into the college's lake. It was a quiet spot and was eerily beautiful at night, somewhere he had always been able to be at peace when his roommates pissed him off or he was missing home. Now he saw it from the perspective of a bug, gazing out across a vast ocean of murky water while three women sat down on one of the benches that looked out on it and rested their feet.


Jennifer immediately kicked off her flip flops and the pair landed with a soft thwap on the wooden pier before her toes drummed against the surface, shaking it beneath Mike's tiny body. He turned to see her simply lost in the beautiful afternoon; gazing out at the still-green trees and white fluffy clouds while her roommate stretched her sore legs next to her.


The eyes of Kate's mother were still on him though. She watched his tiny body cower at their feet with a smile large enough to make the wrinkles at her temples show. In the bright light of the afternoon, the tiny man could just make out a few wisps of dignified silver in her long hair, which somehow made her seem even more intimidating. Her huge brown eyes then drifted to her daughter's feet, and her smile grew even wider, “Katie, it looks like you have finally learned how to enjoy the handiwork of tiny men.”


A huge wooden wedge sandal drifted forward and delicately tapped Kate's shoe, just barely smudging the suede. With a grin, Lyn's eyes returned to tiny Mike expectantly. As if that wasn't bad enough, on the other side of Kate, Jennifer's dark blue eyes had also fallen on Mike though they were harder, promising punishment if he failed to do the unspoken chore.


Rising to his feet, Mike dashed up to Kate's huge oxfords and immediately set to brushing out the suede, returning the smudge to the natural grain of the leather. Kate's foot twitched and he turned to see her entire calf bulge for a moment from the motion, the muscle bigger than a pick up truck. She laughed as she caught sight of the shrunken man working hard at her feet. “I knew you'd be expecting me to look my best, Mother.”


“I'm just glad to see you taking advantage of your station for once.” The giant woman leaned back and caught Jennifer's eye, “She never did when she was in high school. God, you were such a mess.” Mike continued to brush dust off of Kate's shoes, but he moved toward the sole so he could stare up at her gorgeous face.


Kate began to blush as her mother fussed with her short hair, and the few silver rings that lined her ear. “Mom, stop.”


“I'm just saying, I couldn't even see your beautiful face beneath all that white foundation you used to wear. I would always tell you that most people would kill for those cheekbones, but did you listen?” Lyn let out an exasperated sigh, “And those ratty shoes you would wear. They smelled so bad that our little slave would hide in your father's closet just to avoid doing his job.”


Jennifer burst out laughing, and for a moment Mike backed away from Kate's feet in horror as he tried to imagine her being so... dirty.


“Well, I'm a pretty happy sorority sister now, Mother. I have Uggs and everything.”


“Yes, and you look wonderful, Katie.” Mrs. McKenna leaned in and gave her daughter a wet kiss on the cheek that caused her to blush even more. “And at least your friend her is kind enough to let you borrow her little man here so you can look your best.”


Kate rolled her eyes while Jennifer continued to giggle, “Yes, where would I be without him.”


“Actually speaking of this little fella,” Mike froze between Kate's bright aqua soles, “I don't know about you girls but my feet are killing me, and I thought accomplished collegiate women like ourselves might benefit from a nice massage.” Once again, the giant woman's look was expectant and suggestive as she casually slipped her feet from her sandals.


“You're right, Lyn, I think we do,” Jennifer added, her eyes drilling holes into Mike's back.


Kate was the saving man's only saving grace when she said, “Whatever.”


However, he quickly realized that her lack of enthusiasm wasn't an actual objection. Her huge shoes were lifted high into the air as she removed them and pulled off the thin socks she had been wearing beneath.


Within seconds, Mike was slamming his fists into the massive supple foot flesh of the three women while they continued to chat high above him. As he worked though, Mike noticed that at the quiet of the pier, none of them had any qualms about maintaining the secrecy of tiny men like himself.


“He just feels so good down there,” every time he was at the older woman's feet her voice was filled with pleasure. “I really have to say that you have a very good eye, Jenny.”


“Thank you, I watched him run for like a year, just losing weight and going from fat nerd to like... not as ugly nerd?” Mike cringed as the blonde giantess giggled high above him, making light of one of the few physical accomplishments he had managed in his entire life. “Every time I saw him pass me by I would think, there goes a man who is going to work hard as my slave. And he does. I mean, he had a little fight at first, but my friend Megan helped me work that out of him.”


“It's always important to have an older friend around when you first shrink them. That sort of discipline really shows through as the years go on,” Lyn's foot barreled forward and Mike was sent down onto the floor. He started to scream as the heavy appendage fell forward, but it was silenced beneath her heavy flesh.


At first, her foot just sat there, engulfing him in her coconut-laced foot funk but slowly, she began to drag her foot across his skin. Mike was used to being pummeled and rubbed by Jennifer's feet, but this wasn't the harsh scraping he had grown accustomed to. Within a few seconds, Mike began to feel all of his muscles go slack, and his breathing went from panicked to smooth and even footsweat filled breaths. Lyn's voice vibrated through her body, massaging his body with each thunderous word.


“He really reminds me of the Bitch when I first got him. A fit little go getter who knows what he's supposed to do.”


The giant woman's toes splayed open around him and he could see Lyn looking wistfully out across the lake while Jennifer giggled. “I didn't realize you actually called him the Bitch.”


“Huh?” Both Kate and her mother responded.


“What did you think we called him?” Kate's voice made Mike shiver beneath Lyn's foot, her sentence ending with the same cutting laugh that always made him feel so small.


“I don't know, his name?”


“Oh, I don't even remember what his name is, sweetie,” Mrs. McKenna replied as her foot dragged down across Mike's body, and her toes settled over his crotch. Mike's eyes shot open but before he could sit up, the giant woman added just the right amount of pressure to keep him pinned while her big toe ground against his shrunken manhood.


“Wait, really?”


“It never struck me as very important. And after I started dating Kate's father, and we got engaged... it just became harder and harder to think of the little thing as well, a man. I mean, God, your father when he was younger,” Lyn played with her engagement ring as she thought of her husband. Meanwhile, her toes did the same with Mike's penis where he lay pinned at her feet.


“Oh my God, Mom!”


“What, dear? It's not like there aren't pictures in our house. Besides, there's nothing wrong with admitting your father was a handsome man. I mean, my father...”


“No, Mom, what the fuck are you doing with your foot?”


“What?”


As Kate shouted, Mike found his whole body screaming in ecstasy. He bucked against Mrs. McKenna's enormous foot, and his penis slipped into the crevice between her big and second toes. The little man couldn't contain himself and began pumping furiously against her soft toes. Letting out the first audible shout in months, Mike suddenly came and then collapsed against the sun baked wood of the pier, relaxed and happy for the first time in months.


“Eww!” Kate and Jennifer both exclaimed as they stared down at the tiny man, their voices distant and unimportant to him for once.


“What is wrong with you two?” Lyn asked as she opened up her purse and pulled out a small tissue.


Mike was dimly aware of the white sheet falling down on him, but he continued to bask in the pleasure of his orgasm even though he instinctively knew what Mrs. McKenna expected him to do.


“Mom, you just jacked off Jennifer's slave.”


The blonde giantess sat next to her friend, speechless.


“Well, yes, what did you think I was going to do when I pinned him beneath my foot?”


“I don't know, not... that?”


“Wait, are you telling me that neither of you have...”


Mike slowly pushed himself to a sitting position, and rubbed himself clean with the tissue before going to work on Lyn's giant toes. For the first time since he was shrunk, he actually felt human. Even the fact that he was scraping his own semen out from beneath the toes of a woman as old as his mother didn't change the fact that he had not only been allowed some sexual pleasure, but it had come from the... well, foot, of a giant woman.


“No, Mom, we don't do that. It's gross.”


“It's perfectly normal, sweetheart. Half the fun of having a little man, is, well... you know.”


Mike glanced up just in time to see a mischievous look cross Lyn's face, while disgust still registered on Kate's. “Would you do that with the Bitch?”


“Both me and your father have had plenty of fun with the Bitch.”


Kate's whole body recoiled in disgust. “Mom, he lived in my room for, like, three years.”


“Three years while your father was gaining weight. Which, by the way, thank you for getting him that watch-thingie, he's counting his steps now...”


“No, not, no... you don't go from, 'Me and dad used to use our slave for weird sex things' to 'Your dad loves his birthday present,' in the same sentence.” Kate shook her head and stood up, her foot steps shaking the pier so hard that they sent Mike sprawling against Lyn's now clean toes. “I... I can't even.”


Lyn's toes wiggled slightly as her daughter stormed off, and Mike had to admit that he enjoyed the sensation against his relaxed body. Ever so gently, he pressed his lips against her soft skin and took a long sniff of her coconut scented flesh.


Jennifer started to rise but Mrs. McKenna grabbed her arm and brought her back down to the bench. “Oh, let her go and have her little tantrum, she'll get over it by the time we get back to the house. It's not like she ever used him for anything anyway. Her sister...” Lyn frowned high above, “Well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.”


Mike continued to nuzzle her foot until he was suddenly aware of someone staring at him. It felt strange to admit, but the feeling of being watched made him seize up instantly. After months of living in a little chicken wire cage, and being the object of constant scrutiny, Mike was amazed that he managed to feel embarrassed about something at all.


“Why's he doing that?” Jennifer's voice was filled with wonder, and for the first time, Mike was aware of how his owner had been watching him the whole time. There was... he wouldn't call it lust... but a definite hunger in those dark blue orbs and it made him shudder unconsciously.


“Oh just a little post-climax affection. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it.” Lyn laughed, it was warmer than her daughter's cutting bark of laughter but it still contained enough haughtiness to make Mike's genitals stir once more. “I can't believe you've never played with this little fella like that before.”


“Most of the girls kind of frown on it nowadays...” Mike couldn't help but notice that Jennifer's foot scuffed against the pier, and her eyes drifted away from the older woman.


“Well, it's their loss. Anyway,” Lyn sent the little man rolling across the pier as she slipped her feet back into her sandals. “I'm not going to let my bratty daughter ruin our afternoon. Why don't you show me some of that new construction the tuition I'm paying is supposed to be funding?”


“I... alright,” Jennifer slipped her own flip flops on before bending down and scooping up Mike. He lay curled up in her palm, uncomfortable with how she was looking down at him as she stood up and fell into step with the older woman. Rather than slip him into her pocket with her phone, she instead opened up the breezy blouse she was wearing and slid him down between her breasts. He squirmed for a moment, but she didn't reflexively squish them together as punishment. Instead, Jennifer gently readjusted her boobs so that he snugly fit between them, the constant jiggling of the enormous mounds of flesh making him surprisingly comfortable as she walked.


As the blouse's buttons were snapped back together by Jennifer's bronze fingers, Mike found himself relaxing in her presence for the first time since he was shrunk. Her fruity body wash mixed with her faint natural musk and he found himself snuggling against her warm breasts before gently drifting to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the long wait between chapters, guys.  This past month or so has been a bit of a drag creatively, both for erotica and not-erotica.  Things are taking more of a definite shape here though, so hopefully updates will be a bit more frequent.