- Text Size +

Mike was sprawled out on the wooden expanse of Jennifer's enormous dorm room floor.


His hand kept running over the brand that was spread across his chest, tracing the three Greek letters with terrifying ease. He shuddered, remembering the pain of the heated metal against his skin as if it happened yesterday. Shutting his eyes tight, he did his best to push it away from his mind and concentrate on the day to come.


Jennifer and her roommate Kate had left for a run shortly after waking up, which meant they would come back to shower, change, and then they'd go to their shared lecture. All he could really hope for was that they would leave him where he was on the floor. The small freedom of laying in the center of their locked room in the sorority house was the only one afforded to him.


He was surrounded on all sides by a fine mesh screen that Jennifer had built for him at the start of the semester. It was all one huge piece, so there was no way his tiny feeble body could hope to lift it, let alone push it, and the holes were so small he could only fit his hand through. It was a cage but it was the most liberty he had been given since she shrunk him.


Mike still couldn't believe that he had actually believed Jennifer when she had asked him out for coffee. He had been a complete idiot for daring to think that even after a year of running day in and day out that a girl like her would be interested in a guy like him. After months of her forcing him to run laps in her huge room, for his own good, Mike could still grab loose skin and flab on his body. In comparison to a giantess like Jennifer, he was an ugly little shit that was barely fit to clean the gunk from between her toes.


The tiny man hadn't wanted to believe it at first, but she had made it crystal clear to him over the summer.


She had taken him back home with her, buried between the soft mounds of her gigantic breasts to hide him from prying eyes on the plane. Her family's wealth had been clear to him the moment he had been set on the plush carpet of her cavernous bedroom. Furthermore, the giant girl flourished in the Los Angeles sun, her skin becoming a deeper bronze and her hair turning vibrant and shiny. It wasn't the fact that he spent every day maintaining her French manicures and pedicures to ensure that she always looked her best that finally taught him that lesson though.


Sure, her flawless body helped drive everything home, but it was her chosen 'summer fling' that had reminded Mike of just how pathetic he was.


Almost every night, he would be tucked into some new hiding place in her room and forced to watch as a living Adonis named Brett toyed with her. He played with what he called her 'big sloppy tits,' explored her womanhood with his tongue, and rammed his gargantuan dick into every one of her orifices.


Everything about him made Mike feel worthless. Whenever Brett entered her room, the tight fashionable t-shirts he wore would fly off to reveal rippling muscles that let him pick Jennifer up like she was nothing. Once, Mike had been kicked under Jennifer's bed and left to nurse his aching body for most of the night only to see Brett's gigantic feet when he walked in. The tanned monstrosities could have turned Mike into nothing more than a fine red paste and Brett probably wouldn't have even noticed.


The worst though, had been the python swinging between his legs. At his old height, Mike would have found comparing his own cock to Brett's emasculating but at only a few inches tall...


He shivered just remembering the night that Jennifer had plucked him from his hiding place only so she could compare him to the rapidly deflating member. Brett had laid there, snoring peacefully while Jennifer rubbed the small man up against the flaccid but still impressive dick while smirking the entire time. When she was finished, Mike had been dropped back into her hamper to fester along with all of her sweat stained work out clothes.


Since the semester started and they returned to her room at the sorority house, Mike at least hadn't been subjected to her sexual escapades. They were still occurring, he knew that much, because many nights he had been left alone with Jennifer's roommate, who had no problem joking about the fact that the bronzed giantess was riding an impressive stallion.


“Fuck,” he muttered, his hand drifting south as he thought about Kate.


The worst part about meeting her two months ago was the fact that he knew her.


Well, he didn't actually know her. They had never said more than a couple of words to each other, and those had all been confined to things like, 'excuse me' and 'oh sorry' when they bumped into each other leaving a lecture hall Freshman year. She definitely hadn't recognized him when she looked down at him from her lofty height but he did, in an instant. He had had such a crush on her, sitting a few rows behind her, trying to make sense of the tattoo that ran across her right shoulder, covered by parts of her shirt, and admiring every other inch of her body he could see.


Now he mostly just interacted with the bottoms of her feet.


She still barely spoke to him. Instead, she would often just laugh. A demeaning cutting sound that would leave him crippled on the floor until she or Jennifer gave him a quick kick or a light push with their toes. He at least got to see more of her than her feet though. When she changed, he would watch the muscles flex beneath her skin and for a brief moment imagine how they would look if they were having sex.


Mike was about to climax when Jennifer's voice filled his ears.


“So, like, is she even coming this weekend?”


The whole floor was rumbling and Mike scrambled to hide the fact that he was laying on the floor masturbating. He rolled over onto his stomach and winced as his dick was painfully pressed against the wood. Writhing and trying to get into a sitting position, he followed their matching black and white Nike Frees as they walked in.


Each of the giant girls' footsteps made the floor beneath him shake, and were accompanied by booming noises that were only eclipsed by their painfully loud voices.


“Yes, she's getting in sometime after we're done with class. If she does get in earlier, she still has to check into her hotel and stuff anyway.” Kate sat down on her bed and stretched her legs out in front of her. Sweat ran down her calves and dripped onto the floor below as she leaned down, touching the tips of her toes. The giant grinned deviously as she caught sight of Mike, cowering in his little cage.


“Is she coming to the picnic?”


Kate frowned before turning to look up at Jennifer. “Yes! God, I swear I told you all of this, like, ten times already.”


“Whatever.” Jennifer rolled her eyes as she stepped forward, and engulfed Mike in her shadow. He hugged as close to the floor as he could, knowing that any second his cage would be lifted and some new torture would begin. “She's your mom, anyway. I don't know why you're not excited.” The words stayed the fresh hell for a little longer.


“I don't know why you're excited. My mom is not as fun as you think she is.”


“She is so much fun, and she's so cute.” The blonde squatted above him and Mike couldn't help but whimper when her dark blue eyes took him in. “Is she going to bring her little slave?”


“The Bitch?” Kate stood up and worked the last few kinks out of her muscles.


“Yeah, I was hoping the little thing could give this loser some pointers.” The cage was lifted away and Jennifer's huge fingers wrapped around Mike. Without a second thought, she stuffed him down between her sweaty breasts and the heat of her body made him start sweating.


“I don't know, I think she gave him to my little sister, so he's probably making sure her cheering sneakers are bright white for her high school's homecoming.”


“I wish I could have had a tiny guy in high school. It would have made things so much easier.”


Mike was battered between the spongy walls of Jennifer's cleavage as she peeled off her workout gear and gathered everything she would need for a shower. There was no warning before the sports bra holding him in place was yanked off and flung away, but with practiced ease he grabbed two fistfuls of boob flesh. The small pinches only made Jennifer giggle as she wrapped a fluffy towel around herself, smothering him in cotton.


They both strolled out of their room to the oversized communal bathroom that made it possible for even the fraction of the sorority that lived in the house to actually function, while Mike watched the gigantic world whiz by.


“I don't know, I was all goth and punk in high school, so I didn't really care much about him.” Kate gave a harsh laugh, “I did make him lick dried vomit off a pair of my Doc Martens once though. That was pretty rad.”


Jennifer's entire chest shook as she laughed, and Mike was forced to latch one hand onto the towel and the other onto her breast. “That's awesome.” She gave her friend a quick glance before adding, “You're still pretty punk if you ask me.”


Kate snorted, “I would think the fact that I own a North Face jacket and a pair of Uggs would balance out the tattoo.”


“The pixie cut though.”


“Oh my God, no, pixie cuts are totally in right now,” Kate's voice increased by ten fold as it bounced off the bathroom's tiled walls and floor. “Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson have both done it.”


Jennifer made an awkward noise before turning on the shower, and grasping Mike between her fingers. The tiny man wiggled but he already knew that there was no point, he couldn't actually escape Jennifer. All he could do was watch as she placed him down between her feet, hot water pouring off of her as she lathered herself up. Her dark blue eyes fell down upon him and then he watched as she splayed her toes, revealing the sweaty lint caked crevices both to the cleansing water and her small slave.


Mike crawled closer to her toes and raked his tongue against her still salty skin. Lint and toejam filled his mouth with a funky flavor that seemed to have more in common with a barn than a gorgeous woman's foot. Yet, he knew that that was how she always tasted after a run. Jennifer and Kate had spent one bored morning three weeks ago forcing him to taste their respective toejam and decide whose 'tasted better.'


He thought he had made a safe bet by choosing Jennifer's but he was bound for a grueling punishment either way. Kate had forced him to lick the insoles of her Ugg boots, which while the sheepskin had been soft, it had years of sweat caked into it. There was no way he would have been able to clean it, but that wasn't the point. They had simply wanted to toy with him because they thought it was funny.


Mike's treat after his punishment was to lick the insoles of Jennifer's flip flops because it was the taste he 'liked.' The two of them watched him lick them for ten minutes before they decided they had better things to do. They left, but he had kept licking because as he expected, Jennifer had inspected them to make sure the foam rubber at least felt a little damp.


When he began to taste her fruity body wash, Mike finally backed away from Jennifer's toes. He gazed up at the giantess, and watched her go through the simple motions of cleaning herself for several long moments. It was strange to realize as he looked up past her almost non-existent bush to her hefty breasts, that she was just a girl his own age. He only noticed it when she was twisting about in the shower, humming to herself, but it was a scary thought. She was so much more than just a sorority girl to him. She was his owner. His master. Yet, there she was tapping her foot to a beat and singing Taylor Swift lyrics under her breath.


Her toes suddenly drummed against the shower floor and her head snapped down to look at him. With her hair covered in shampoo she reached out with her foot and buried him beneath the ball. She rubbed her entire foot against him, using his body like a chunk of pumice to get whatever rough dead skin might be hiding in unsightly places. Mike was batted about and steamrolled by the balls, arches, and heels of her feet before finally being kicked against her shower caddy.


Mike just lay there, his head and shoulders propped up against the cheap hunk of plastic while water pelted the ground against him until she was finished. Jennifer simply tossed him in with all of her other shower supplies and he landed limply against an old tired loofah. Rolling onto his back, he watched as Jennifer completed her morning primping ritual.


With a broad smile to the mirror, she daintily picked up the caddy that Mike was inside of and sauntered out. Despite her light grip and smooth strides, Mike was still sent sliding about, bashing against various bottles and random accessories that even after months of being the girl's slave he didn't fully understand. Finally, the caddy was set down on her desk while Jennifer got dressed.


“One benefit of short hair, less to deal with,” Kate chimed in from somewhere within the room.


Mike didn't want to be trapped in the caddy for the rest of the day, but considering his other options, the loofah wasn't so bad.


“It's not like we have to worry about being late to a fifty minute three hundred person lecture that we're taking to fulfill some bullshit requirement.”


Drawers opened and shut while Kate's voice filled the room with a loud 'tick tock.'


“Oh shut up.”


Kate laughed, and Mike could hear the springs of her mattress shifting beneath her. “Are you ready or what?”


The loud thwick-thwack of flip flops smacking against bare feet filled Mike's ears as he rolled over and prepared to nap off the assault of Jennifer's feet. “Let me just grab my slave for later.”


Mike's eyes snapped open as Jennifer's hand descended from above. The tree-like digits smashed against the caddy's many items, and tossed them about like they were nothing before finally landing on the tiny man. Mike gripped the loofah for a second, but as he was lifted away all he managed to do was tear away a few thin strands from its surface.


Jennifer didn't even look at him before shoving him into the pocket of her airy short shorts. He slid down against her phone before her hand slammed against the exterior of the pocket, as if to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything. Without another word, the pair of gigantic girls walked off with Mike uncomfortably buried at the bottom of Jennifer's pocket.