- Text Size +

Loren couldn't take her eyes off the discarded coffee cup in front of her.


After so long, it was terrifying to realize how small she actually was in comparison to the rest of the world. Sure, when she trekked across her “master's” single dorm room and it took almost an hour, she was reminded of how tiny she was but it didn't have the same effect as the overpriced white coffee cup. Loren could easily imagine holding it in her own hand. It was a small cup, the kind that could be engulfed by even the shortest girl's hand, and Loren hadn't been very short.


It was only a year ago that she had stood a half foot taller than the girl whose name was scrawled across the forgotten paper cup.


Stacey.


Each of the letters was big and swirling, definitely written by a feminine hand. As Loren rubbed the Greek letters that were branded across her stomach, she wondered if the barista who wrote her name knew that Stacey would step on her as soon as look at her. One quick stomp and the girl would be nothing but a stain on the blonde girl's sole.


Loren knew that the girl had no clue. To her Stacey was a girl who wore cardigans and pearls. She was cute, bubbly, and always ordered in a nice polite tone with a friendly smile. Then unbeknownst to the barista, Stacey would squeeze Loren with her toes, a harsh reminder that her job was to keep them free of sweat on the hot days she decided to wear cowboy boots. The blonde giant wouldn't think of getting another human insole if she thought she could get away with it.


It wasn't really the coffee cup that had caught Loren's attention though, it was what was inside of it. A thin puddle of brown liquid had pooled toward the bottom, a miniscule amount not worth giving a second thought to for her master, but to Loren it was the first coffee she might get to taste in months. She knew she shouldn't. God, she knew how pathetic she was for even thinking it but the allure of it was impossible to resist.


To taste something that wasn't coated in Stacey's saliva or sweat was a luxury she was almost never afforded. When she did get something that wasn't tainted by Stacey, it was often from her friend Jennifer, an equally cruel and impossibly enormous Gamma Phi. The thought of lapping up the cold and most likely disgusting coffee was enough to make Loren's mouth water.


She had no choice, this was an opportunity that she couldn't pass up.


Getting down on her hands and knees, because even though she was small the cup was too narrow for her to stand where the coffee had pooled, Loren crawled army style toward the sad little puddle. Leaning over it, the smell of stale coffee, sour milk, and chocolate wafted up to her nose. It was far from appetizing but in comparison to a sweat soaked foot, it was heaven. Delicately, she extended her tongue and dragged it across the pool, amazed by the fact that it didn't scrape the paper beneath.


The trace amounts of milk remaining had definitely turned but cold or not, coffee was still coffee. The hint of chocolate helped to wipe away everything else, ensuring that at least when she swallowed what remained of the overpriced concoction, it didn't actually leave a bad taste in her mouth. She leaned down and slurped up more, licking the puddle and practically burying her face into it because of the unbridled delight it filled her with.


Then the whole world shook.


The door opened and shut with astounding force, and Stacey's foot falls made Loren's tiny coffee cup roll ever so gently back and forth. It was only seconds before the girl's feet came into view, the toes that Loren had spent hours pedicuring rested on the thick foam of Stacey's Gamma Phi flip flops. Despite the fact that she had recently worked on them, she could see chips in the girl's polish and an unevenness in the length of her nails. It was slight, but at her size, Loren couldn't help but notice.


Stacey landed in her desk chair with a soft thump, and stretched out her short legs in front of her. Loren's eyes were locked on the underside of the thick foam flip flops, unable to not see the stains of countless bugs that Stacey had trodden upon while she was out that morning. A loud slurping told her that the girl had returned with another coffee that would no doubt dwarf her shrunken slave.


The blonde giant's voice rumbled across the room like a peal of thunder, “Where is my greeting?”


Her tone was more than annoyed. Stacey expected Loren to fawn over her and jump to whatever task her master could think of the moment she walked into the room. Failing to serve Stacey was something Loren knew all too well had terrible consequences.


She scrambled out of the coffee cup, and tried to get away from it as quickly as possible to make it appear as if she had only just arrived at her master's feet.


Stacey's gigantic baby blues had locked on to her the moment she stepped out of the desk's shadow though. The girl's face puckered in annoyance, rendering her normally cute cherubic features almost frightening. Her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, which left the full power of her gaze to pin Loren to the ground.


Loren was frozen in place because she was all too aware of how much power the girl above her wielded. A girl in running shorts and a tee shirt advertising one of the dozens of events her sorority sponsored every year, could end Loren's life with a quick flick of her foot. Of course, that would be far too easy for Stacey and Stacey did not believe in easy.


“What were you doing under there?”


It was more accusation than question, and Loren's ears rang painfully as Stacey pushed back away from her desk to look underneath it. Her nose wrinkled when she spotted the forgotten coffee cup and with one swipe of her foot she sent it rolling out into the light of day. Her flip flop smashed down onto it, crumpling the cup flat without any hesitation.


As she ground the ball of her foot into the paper cup, her eyes looked back toward Loren and a smile crept across her face. Loren didn't even know what the girl was planning, but she could already feel herself shaking her head and backing away.


“I had no idea you were a coffee drinker...”


Stacey leaned down slowly, knowing full well that Loren had nowhere to go. Worse, Loren knew that any attempt to really get away from Stacey would result in an even worse punishment than whatever the giant blonde had already planned. She snatched the shrunken woman up roughly and snickered as she lifted her all the way up to her face.


With a flick of her thumb, Stacey popped the lid from her cup and dangled the small girl over it. Leaning in close, the giant woman took an overly dramatic whiff of the coffee before narrowing her eyes at Loren. “Smells good, doesn't it?”


“M-M-Ma-Master, please,” she begged and squirmed though she knew it wouldn't do any good.


Stacey didn't say anything, she simply released her hold on Loren and let her fall with a loud splash into the drink.


Loren's whole body felt like it was on fire as she plunged into the thick brown beverage, and fell beneath a foamy wave of stinging milk. She opened her mouth and had to swallow reflexively to avoid drowning. The hot liquid scorched her tongue instantly. When she broke the surface, she was coughing and spewing a coffee-mucus mixture from her mouth and nose. Before she could reach the edge of the cup though, one of Stacey's manicured nails stabbed against her skull.


“No, no, no.”


The giant added a tsk noise for good measure before lifting the cup to her lips and daintily slurping her coffee. Stacey let out a low moan of pleasure, and her eyes lit up in delight. She smacked her lips together several times, mocking the small girl who already had no hopes of escaping the container.


“You add a nice spiciness to it, did you know that?”


Stacey took another long sip before sighing contentedly, “I should have done this years ago.”


Several more big mouthfuls sent Loren sloshing around the coffee and banging into the paper walls of the cup before Stacey finally set it down. Loren gazed up and realized that the giant woman had drank just enough of the liquid to keep her from latching on to the sides but not enough that her feet could rest comfortably on the bottom.


Stacey's face dominated Loren's view as she licked her lips clean.


“A little too hot for my tastes though.”


A wicked grin flashed across her face and Loren started screaming the word 'no' over and over again. Her world shook as Stacey rose up and took a few quick steps to her mini fridge. Seconds later a cold splash of milk crashed down onto Loren's head, followed by four ice cubes that were as wide as her shoulders and half the size of her torso. The temperature instantly plummeted and Loren wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing them over her body in an attempt to stay warm.


“It should probably be cooled down by the time I get back from the shower, right?” She tilted her head and tapped her finger against her chin as if she really wasn't sure, but all Loren could do was tread coffee and wish she wasn't cold and miserable. “Anyway, I assume that if you had time for a coffee break, you managed to get my shoes clean for today. So why don't you mix up that milk I just poured in and then lay back and relax, ok?”


Stacey thundered away, and Loren cursed underneath her breath.


Of course she hadn't actually cleaned the girl's shoes yet. She had no idea which shoes Stacey was even planning to wear that day, considering how many she had and how often she would change her mind. Loren had spent many thankless sleepless nights polishing a pair of flats only to find out the next day that Stacey was just going to wear sandals or flip flops instead. Eventually, she did the bare minimum necessary for Stacey not to punish her before she fell asleep, and then cleaned whatever the girl wanted while she showered.


Now though, now she was stuck in a coffee cup with no way to get out.


There was little that could make this day worse, Loren thought as she clung to a melting ice cube. It didn't matter how cold the ice cube was, her legs were screaming in pain from all the work she had put them through in the past few minutes. Finally, the door opened and shut, and Stacey's powerful footsteps shook the world.


The girl appeared above the coffee cup, though this time she wasn't lording her power over Loren, she just wanted a sip of the now iced coffee. The world tilted and Loren was slammed into the paper wall before losing her grip on the cube that was helping her stay afloat. Her body sunk like a stone and all she could hear was Stacey's powerful throat muscles swallowing down the cool sweet drink.


Suddenly, her body was slammed into a hard wall that lacked the give of the paper cup. The wall parted and Loren fell face first against Stacey's thick tongue. The giant's laughter reverberated through her body as she was tossed about her mouth like an oversized piece of candy. Before Loren could even process where she was though, her body temperature shot up so fast that she began to sweat profusely. Still, Stacey sucked on her all the same, cleaning the coffee right off her skin and replacing it with a layer of sticky saliva.


She was spat out less than a foot from the ground, and landed painfully on the thin rug Stacey kept on the floor so her feet didn't get cold walking across it. Loren blinked continuously to get the saliva out of her eyes, doing her best to scrape it off with her hands before she finally gave up and flopped against the ground in defeat. The thumping of Stacey's gigantic peds drew her attention though, and she was barely able to lift her head up to gawk at the enormous woman.


“Do those look like a clean pair of shoes?”


It took her a second to process that while Stacey had been toying with her, she had managed to get dressed. She was wearing a pair of designer jeans, a bright green polo with her sorority letters stamped over the left breast, and of course her trademark string of pearls. The oversized brand name sunglasses that sat atop her neatly brushed hair made Loren wince. Just once, she wished that Stacey wouldn't look like a walking stereotype of a sorority girl.


Following the girl's finger, Loren turned to see a pair of pristine boat shoes. The leather body of the shoe was so clean that Loren was fairly certain that she could eat off of it. She crawled forward ever so slightly, trying to get a better look. Looking back at Stacey she could see that the girl was still standing there, pointing at them and looking quite upset.


Stumbling up on top of the toe section, Loren looked over both shoes, trying to get a sense of what looked wrong from the giant's perspective. Instead though, they continued to look fine, better than fine in fact. Nearing the tongue and the mouth of the shoe, Loren feared what might be waiting for her inside but that was when Stacey lifted up the shoe her slave was straddling.


Loren gripped the thick laces and held on for dear life as Stacey brought it up to her face.


She casually turned the shoe over in her hands, inspecting it and causing Loren to wonder if she would be sent plummeting to the ground. Trembling as Stacey turned it upside down, Loren could feel her muscles straining all the while, unable to grasp what imperfection Stacey had spotted. When Stacey finally turned it around again, Loren could feel her muscles shaking from fatigue and found herself resting against the shoe, almost hugging it.


Stacey's finger flicked her hard in the ribs and sent her tumbling over into the mouth of the shoe, where she landed on the insole with a slight plop.


“You're lucky you dumb little dyke,” Stacey announced as she sat down on her bed and angled her foot above the shoe's mouth. “If there had been something wrong with it, you'd be severely punished.”


Seeing the toes hanging above her head, Loren scrambled to get into a safe position. By the time Stacey's foot had slid completely into the shoe, she had managed to press herself against the toe section of it, narrowly avoiding having her entire body crushed beneath the ball of Stacey's foot. The sheer strength of the giant swinging her foot down onto the ground made Loren's stomach churn and head grow light.


Boom!


The sound of it hitting the floor shocked her to her bones and filled her ears with an unbearable amount of noise.


Stacey shifted her foot about, twisting it in an attempt to make it fit comfortably inside the crowded boat shoe. Her toes scraped against Loren's torso and the girl cried out in fear. Already the smell of sweat and feet was becoming too much, and as the toes rubbed against her, they began to sweat ever so slightly.


“It's supposed to be pretty warm today, bitch,” Stacey announced as her other foot hit the ground with a powerful thud. She stood, and her toes rammed into Loren's chest, knocking the wind out of her. “And I'm going to be on my feet all afternoon at the alumni picnic, so I expect my toes to be completely clean all day. Is that understood?”


Knowing that there was no way she could be heard by the enormous woman through the thick leather, Loren leaned forward and scraped her burned tongue against Stacey's big toe. The rough skin hurt her but not as much as the salty sweat that stung her entire mouth. Whimpering and blinking away tears, Loren continued to lick Stacey's toes while the giant woman casually strolled out of her dorm room to greet her older sisters.