- Text Size +

I smiled as I pulled myself on to Megan's gigantic couch and grabbed a hold of a television remote that was half my size. I smashed my fist into the power button and watched as the huge screen across the room flared to life. It was my one big day a week, and I had finally finished all of Megan's chores; her laundry was put away, the dishes were sparkling clean, and the entire apartment was spotless.


I now had exactly an hour and a half before there was any chance of her being home.


My fist continued punching buttons, sending the television hopping from channel to channel. It didn't really matter what I watched. If anything, I wanted to watch it all. This was the only time during the whole week when the television was on and I wasn't buried beneath a ton of foot flesh or polishing shoes bigger than my entire body. A minute of a game show there, two minutes of some sitcom here, and even an entire commercial.


It was the only time that I ever found myself actually feeling normal.


Even though I was only ten inches tall.


Ten inches tall and I felt like a giant walking around the cavernous apartment. Rooms that would take me half an hour to cross could now be covered in a quick twenty or thirty paces. Socks that served as sleeping bags at my regular height now looked like actual socks. Everything was no longer alien and strange. Megan even managed to look like a normal human being at this size rather than the intimidating redheaded giantess she was.


Settling on some stand up comedy special from a comedian I didn't even know existed until that moment, I threw the remote onto the far away but not insurmountably distant coffee table and smiled. My muscles relaxed, my body sunk into the deep cushions and I stretched my sore legs in front of me. As the jokes came one after the other, I found myself actually laughing, my whole body shaking with joy at the sound.


Then, I heard the lock slide out of place and the door open wide.


“And it works, I told you there was nothing to worry about,” Kate's voice filled the apartment as she walked in, “and I was fine on the Metro too... Jeez, you're worse than my mom sometimes.”


I scrambled off of the couch and tried to launch myself over to the coffee table when I heard her walk right into the living room.


“Uh oh, someone's in trouble.”


I froze and turned to see Kate smirking in the doorway. She dropped her purse and a backpack onto the floor, and took a few slow steps forward, daring me to move with her eyes. I remained at the edge of the couch as she bent down, grabbed the remote, and shut the television off. “Yes, he was watching TV, the little fucker, what's he supposed to be doing?” Kate nodded her head before grabbing my body with one hand and throwing me down onto the carpet below.


I crashed down and immediately tried to crawl away from her big Ugg boots but she simply lifted one of up and brought it down hard across my back. Despite being stronger at ten inches tall, there was nothing I could do as Megan's gigantic girlfriend pressed the sole of her foot down against me. My arms and legs splayed out across the floor, and she twisted the ball of her foot back and forth so my skin scraped against the carpet.


The pressure eased slightly as Kate sat down on the couch, swinging her other leg over the one that had me pinned on the carpet. “Is there anything you want me to do to him?” She giggled, “I should be able to manage that I think... Alright, well get home soon, it's supposed to snow in a few hours, plus, I have missed the fuck out of you.”


Kate turned the phone off and tossed it on to the coffee table.


Above me, I listened to her softly whisper beneath her breath and the world ballooned out around me. The pressure was lifted off of my body as she lifted her foot, and when the room stopped spinning, Kate had seemingly transformed into an immense Goddess. She yanked off the dark brown Ugg and dropped it to the ground so the mouth was facing me.


Huge sweaty toes came down and kicked me toward the hot muggy boot.


I realized that I was barely bigger than Kate's big toe as I stumbled toward the opening. The moment I crossed the threshold onto the sweat soaked sheepskin, her hand came down and tipped the boot into an upright position. I fell all the way down to the sole, where I landed with a soft splat. I watched as her fingers gripped the shaft of the boot and dragged it back until her foot loomed high above, blotting out what little light was coming through.


“Best get to the toe unless you want to be crushed, you little shit.”


I took off running, though my pace was slowed down by the soft fuzzy insole.


Her toes crashed into the bottom of the boot with a quaking boom, and I just barely crawled to the toe as they rushed forward, trapping me inside of the muggy sweat soaked Ugg.


The whole world was catapulted upward as Kate kicked her feet up and turned the television back on. It was hard to hear anything through the thick furry boot, but I realized she was listening to the same stand up special that I had been watching. Before I could truly process the thought, her toes curled around me and crushed the air from my body. “You should be licking my toes clean while you're in there.”


Without question, I brought my tongue across Kate's toes, and felt her shake with laughter.


I had completely forgotten that Kate would be coming to visit Megan that week. The semester was over, and she was already sick of hanging around her parent's house. Most weekends, Megan had driven down to visit her with me buried beneath her toes or between her breasts. I was often left inside of Megan's purse or in Kate's dorm room when the two went out with each other, because no matter what they had done to me together on Homecoming weekend, Kate still didn't like me.


And as I licked her toes clean and found myself continuously clenched between them or being smashed into the sweaty insole of her boots, I began to realize that she never really would. I was simply Megan's annoying pet that Kate had to put up with. The only difference between me and an aloof cat was that I was still forced to obey all of Kate's orders, no matter how humiliating or impossible.


The few times I had been brought out around the giant woman, she would ask Megan to shrink me down further or do it herself and then slip me into her pocket or between her small perky breasts, where I could be easily forgotten about. Now I was being crushed between her toes as she laid back and relaxed after a day of travel.


When Megan did return home, I was pounded into the ground by Kate's careless steps and my enormous owner didn't ask about me. Instead, I listened to the two of them make plans for the night and swiftly head out to grab a quick bite to eat and a bottle of wine to split at home. Time was meaningless under Kate's toes, and I had no idea what time it was when I was finally dropped down on to the carpet of Megan's bedroom.


High above me, the redhead laughed, “Aww, you made him extra tiny.”


A huge green painted toenail slammed into me and I gazed up Megan's long creamy leg to her dark green panties and matching bra. Kate sat between her girlfriend's spread legs, rolling her neck while Megan massaged her shoulders, her chest was bare but she was still wearing the same yoga pants she had on when she had walked through the door and caught me pretending to have a life. They kissed briefly and Kate replied, “Well, you said to punish him.”


“I know, still, so tiny...” she giggled again, and I realized that her lips and teeth were stained purple by the wine.


“Do you want him bigger so we can play with him?” Kate asked, turning her head and gently nibbling Megan's ear.


The giant woman shook her head, “No, it's your first night here, I want to play with you.” Kate then yelped in surprise as Megan's fingers slipped into her tight pants and brushed against her womanhood. She looked down at me and flung her free hand toward where Kate's suitcase had vomited its contents across the floor, “Go clean up Kate's shoes, little guy, you know how badly they can get scuffed up.”


I didn't say anything as Megan dragged Kate down into her bed, giggling excitedly.


As I crawled across Kate's immense shoes and dragged my tiny tongue across the countless scuff marks, my ears were filled with the thunderous moans of my master and her lover. As I lowered my head again and again, I found myself missing Megan's immense sex and her never ending thirst for my tiny body. That is until I felt the ground rumble beneath me, and turned to find her enormous fire crotch high above me.


The redheaded girl giggled as she bent down and pinched me between her fingers.


“So tiny,” she whispered, narrowing her eyes at me, “So cute.”


She carried me back to her bed, and slipped on her dark green panties before sliding me down into them, where I was buried between the silk and her pubic hair. The mattress groaned, Kate snored, and I fell into a surprisingly comfortable slumber.

Chapter End Notes:

And so we come to the end.

I know some of you will be sad or upset (as you always are), but I do consider this the ending for "It's A Sorority Thing."  Obviously though, it is nice and open ended so don't be surprised if I revisit it somewhere down the line.