- Text Size +

Loren screamed as her body slammed hard into the insole of Stacey's boat shoe. The giant sorority girl had finally returned to her room and the first thing she had done was kick off her shoes. Loren held on to the sweat soaked insole as her leathery prison flew through the air, the force of the petite giantess's simple kick was surprisingly not enough to keep her pinned against the grimy shoe. It landed and rolled twice before finally settling upon the floor.


The shrunken girl lay there, sucking in deep foul smelling breaths, while the world outside rumbled.


“Finally,” Stacey's voice rang out across the small dorm room as she moved about, each step causing the shoe to shudder, “I thought all that Sisterhood crap would never end.”


Bed springs screamed in protest as the enormous blonde collapsed onto her bed.


“And where the fuck was Megan?” She complained to the air. Loren knew that even though Stacey was speaking aloud, none of the questions were aimed at her. “She won't answer any of my texts.” The beeping of a phone was added to the mix as Stacey made herself more comfortable and the bed springs continued to creak beneath her.


“Today was just exhausting.”


Loren tried to stretch out and release the kinks in her miniature body that Stacey's toes had created but all she could do was whimper in pain. When she got back from the store, Stacey had been roped into meeting and greeting countless older alumni. Each successive encounter had made her pummel the shrunken girl harder and harder until Loren was barely conscious. She remembered Stacey sitting down at one point but that hadn't made things better, countless other sorority members both past and present had gotten up and started speaking. Loren could barely hear them through the leather because whenever Stacey got bored, which was thirty seconds into every speech, her thick toes would wrap around the shrunken girl and squeeze her like a stress ball before dropping her onto the damp insole.


“Slave, my feet are sore and they won't massage themselves.”


The tiny brunette bit her lip so hard she could actually taste a little blood.


“Get over here now you little dyke.”


The floor shook, but she knew Stacey hadn't actually risen from the bed. The all powerful Goddess had simply slammed her foot against the floor. One little slap of her bare foot was enough to shake Loren's whole world from what seemed like hundreds of yards away.


Her muscles burning in pain, Loren dragged herself down to the mouth of the shoe where light was peeking in to her musty prison. Stretching her arms up, she managed to pull herself to a standing position and gaze out into the world of Stacey's room. The boat shoes had landed at the edge of her closet, where a shoe rack towered high into the sky until it became shrouded by the girl's many shirts and skirts that hung on an unseen rack somewhere in the shadows. Looking out she could see Stacey's feet flat against the tile floor while her designer jean clad legs rose up to the bed where the giant girl was half-sitting and half-laying.


Again, Loren's tiny world shook and she watched Stacey's monolithic foot rise up and tap against the ground. “You don't want to make me get up,” Stacey warned, bouncing her heels across the ground as her phone beeped from a text alert.


With a deep breath, Loren vaulted out of the shoe's mouth and landed in a heap across the floor. Concentrating, she stood and shambled across the huge room to where Stacey's feet lay flat across the floor. Her nails were still shining and her skin was still pristine, but a mixture of leather and footsweat emanated from the huge appendages with a palpable force. The toes wiggled, and Loren collapsed against them before rubbing each one and licking it clean of dirt and sweat.


Stacey let out a moan of pleasure, as if the hour and a half she had spent talking to alumni had been a double shift waiting tables. The thick muscles that Loren felt beneath the girl's immense wrinkled sole were slack and smooth. There were no kinks that needed to be worked out, no parts that made the giant woman flinch back in pain, and there was certainly not a callus in sight. Still, Stacey cooed with relief as Loren worked the soles, all while she texted away on her phone.


Then the sound of a zipper being undone filled the room and Loren's tiny body froze.


Stacey grunted loudly and her feet pressed hard against the floor, causing Loren to jump away in surprise as she stared up at the immense sorority girl. The tiny girl remembered the giant once joke about using her like a dildo, but the look of disgust that had crossed her cherubic face had always made Loren think it was an impossibility. Now though, she found her whole body trembling as the denim pillars that were the giant woman's pant legs tumbled down to the floor. They landed in a heap around her huge feet and created a powerful gust that pinned Loren to the ground.


Calves bigger than a semi flexed as Stacey lifted one huge foot from the pile and kicked the other out in front of her. The tight designer jeans flew across the room as Stacey stood up to her full dizzying height. Next came her light polo, which was sent along the same arcing path as the pants before it landed across the mouth of her hamper. The blonde giantess stretched, her spine popping with a loud crack before she delicately fondled her pearls and scanned the floor with her bright blue eyes.


Loren cringed as the giant woman's eyes landed on her, and the blonde's lips turned up in a smile. “Is this what you think about every night, you little fucking dyke?”


Stacey took two slow steps forward, her hips swinging wide as she went. Loren watched as one finger plucked at a pair of striped cotton panties, the nails she manicured catching the light as they played against the fabric. Her jaw dropped as Stacey's feet landed around her and the Goddess-sized womanhood loomed high over her head, like a full moon.


The world grew darker as Stacey lazily lifted her foot over Loren, and the little girl barely had time to scream before it crashed down on to her. All of the air shot from her lungs as the Stacey rubbed the ball of her foot hard against her chest, painfully twisting her breasts and straining her sternum. Through the toes that still shone with Loren's saliva, she could see Stacey's giggling face, the sound being drowned out by the sheer pressure on her own body.


“Keep on dreaming,” each word was punctuated by a particularly painful twist.


And just like that Stacey was walking away to her closet.


Loren sucked in lungful after lungful of air while a terrified cold sweat ran down her chest. She rolled on to her belly to watch as Stacey casually pulled her hair up into a ponytail and appraised herself in a skyscraper-sized full length mirror. From within her closet she plucked out a button down shirt and slipped it on, followed by a tasteful navy cardigan, and a knee length skirt. She smiled at herself, clearly delighted with the ensemble, and didn't even glance back at her tiny slave as Loren cowered in the center of the floor.


Her huge hand reached into one of the immense shoe rack's countless cubbies and pulled out a pair of shiny golden flats with the barest hint of a heel. Stacey strolled back to where Loren lay, too sore to do anything but gawk in amazement at the woman who controlled her life, and dropped them. The shoe's landed mere inches from the shrunken girl, their hard soles creating a distinct snap against the dorm room floor.


They weren't scuffed but Loren knew that that meant little to Stacey.


Pushing herself up to her knees, she began lapping her tongue against the stiff walls of the flats and buffing their bright exterior till they started to truly shine. The ground shook as Stacey moved about her room, adding a bracelet to her wrist, a ring to one of her fingers, and a bright pair of earrings now that her hair was no longer concealing her ears. She smacked her lips together as she added a thin shimmering coat of gloss to them and finally turned to admire the small girl's handiwork.


“Passable,” she said with a sigh as she slipped her immense feet into the flats, and gave Loren a disappointed glance. Her phone buzzed loudly against her bed, and she answered it with a smile, “I'll be right out, baby.”


Ending the conversation with a press of a button, Stacey glanced down at her slave and the room around them, “I'll have to be up early for the parade tomorrow, dyke, and I'll be on my feet again all day, so make sure my sneakers will really shine. I swear, if you make Gamma Phi look bad, I'll make you so small I could lose you in my socks. Do you understand?”


Loren nodded meekly, unable to even look up at the enormous sorority girl.


“I said do you understand?”


Her huge foot clacked harshly against the floor, and Loren actually found herself jumping away in fright.


Swallowing the terror in her throat, Loren nodded again, and called back, “Y-yes.”


“Then get to it,” the toe of Stacey's flat rushed forward and kicked the small girl halfway across the room to her closet.


Loren hit the ground roughly and rolled another entire foot. Pain flared across her back and her limbs felt like lead, but all she could pay attention to were the shining gold shoes of Stacey as she walked out of the room for her date with the Fraternity God she had sucked off that afternoon. When Stacey left, Loren found herself rolling over to face the huge closet. She didn't have the strength to stand so she crawled toward the brightly colored sneakers that the girl wore when she wanted to appear casual.


The tiny girl wasn't sure how long it took her to reach them, but when she did, she set to work.


Loren knew better than to disobey a Goddess.


 


*


 


When Mike came to, he was back inside of the chicken wire cage in the center of Jennifer's dorm room. The room was dimly lit, with the only light coming from the combined power of Jennifer's laptop and desk lamp, and a small crack in the door. He listened for Kate's loud snores or Jennifer's slow deep breaths but instead found only the low hum of a hard drive.


He looked around the darkness but only spotted the girls' running shoes, their mouths stuffed with sweaty athletic socks from their morning run. He walked to the edge of his cage and looked out, wondering where his enormous captors had gone.


Then the ground rumbled, and light from the hallway spilled in as Jennifer returned.


She had changed into baggy pajamas bottoms and an old t-shirt, her bare feet slapped loudly against the wooden floor as the frayed end of the pant legs dragged behind them. Jennifer kicked the door closed with a resounding boom and she fiddled with the phone in her hands. Her dark blue eyes scanned the bright screen and a strange smirk played across her lips as she walked deeper into the room.


The enormous blonde stopped with her feet on either side of Mike's tiny cage, and her gaze shifted from her phone to him. Her lips parted into a toothy smile as she slipped her phone into the pocket of her pajamas and squatted down over him. Long tan fingers played across the wire cage, and Mike found himself backing away from the gigantic girl.


“Kate's actually hooking up with someone tonight, can you believe that, little guy?”


Mike was surprised by how much the question felt like a punch in the gut. He had found her absence all day strange, but the idea that she had been out looking for some guy to get railed by made him feel worse than any of the times he had been forced to lick the girl's insoles. His knees gave out and he couldn't fight the frown on his face as he imagined some huge tattooed punk screwing her across an apartment, the fit giantess's body flexing as she moaned with pleasure.


“Aww, don't be sad, little guy,” Jennifer cooed, lifting the cage away and wrapping him up in her warm palm. “It means that I have the whole room to myself.”


The tiny man was used to being held, but there was something strange about the way Jennifer grabbed him. Her grip wasn't overpowering, instead it was gentle and relaxed, yet as he squirmed, Mike realized that there was no way he could hope to escape it.


A deep imposing laugh welled up from within her throat as she watched him wriggle in her hand. “There's no getting away from me, nuh uh,” the blonde lifted him up to her lips and as her warm breath rolled over him, he caught the strong scent of rum.


Jennifer swayed slightly as she strolled over to her bed, her big tongue running across her huge pink lips. “You're so small,” she giggled, her words slurring ever so slightly. The whole world dropped out from beneath Mike as Jennifer landed on her bed, bouncing against it a few times before settling against it completely. She dangled him in front of her face as she opened her mouth wide showing him the dark wet depths of her throat. “I've had dicks in here bigger than you.”


The statement thrilled her to no end, and Mike found himself buried against one of her sizable breasts as her chest rolled with laughter. When she finally calmed down, her fingers simply laid on top of him and he had no idea what was going on till he heard a soft sigh rumble through the living ground beneath him. Turning his head, Mike saw that her other hand was gently teasing her nipple through the shirt, bringing it to stiff attention.


Before he could offer any resistance, he was being roughly dragged across the fabric, Jennifer's giggles being replaced with low sexual moans. The bed screeched beneath her massive form as she pulled off her shirt, dropping Mike onto her sheets as she yanked it free. He bounced and rolled across the bed till he slammed into her hot flesh, the taut skin warmer and softer than he ever remembered it. The blonde girl cooed excitedly as he tried to push away from her, then two thick fingers grabbed him by the ankle and dragged him kicking and screaming across the bed.


He was held suspended in the air for a moment before she dropped him against her hard stomach. Mike turned to look at her huge smiling face as she slipped her arms behind her head and lounged back against her pillows. As she sat up, her stomach inclined downward just enough to send Mike rolling across it until he landed against the waistband of her soft pajama pants. He clung tightly to a drawstring, afraid of falling further between her thighs.


The look on her huge bronzed face could only be described as triumphant as she watched him squirm. It reminded him of the kind of smug self-satisfied looks guys would have in pornos or bad teen sex comedies when they knew they were about to get head. As he stared up into that half-lidded drunken look of superiority, Mike finally realized what was about to happen.


Before he could utter a single protest, Jennifer slipped one hand out from behind her head and pinched him at the midsection before easily lifting him up into the air. “I bet you always thought I was a slut, huh?” Jennifer teased as she played with him, “You'd stare at my ass and think, 'yeah, I could fuck her, cause she's an easy sorority girl.' Well, who's the little slut now?”


Mike flailed his arms and tried to free himself, but her polished nails only dug deeper into his skin and he screamed in pain. Her whole body flexed as she slipped off the pajama bottoms and her panties, and revealed her enormous sex. Mike gazed down at the huge glistening lips, and the thin strip of pubes that ran alongside them. Each one of the wiry golden hairs looked like it was coated with a fine dew as Jennifer's free hand gently played with herself, causing the enormous young woman to hum with sexual delight.


Without warning or further foreplay, Mike was shoved bodily against Jennifer's enormous womanhood, and the giantess stifled an excited scream. In a few quick swipes he was completely coated by her sexual juices. He was slid past her labia and directly into the wet dark maw that was the girl's vagina. He easily fit inside the hole and was released by her fingers, only to be captured by her strong kegel muscles.


Never before had Mike experienced such pressure.


No matter how much weight she had put on him with her foot or hand, Mike had never once heard his bones strain, or find it nearly impossible to breath. He was yanked deeper and then pushed out closer to the dim light of the vaginal opening only to be sucked back down as Jennifer displayed a frightening control of her own body. Through the thin slit he watched as Jennifer's huge fingers teased her folds and rubbed her clitoris, all the while his body was bounced up and down with the girl's natural rhythm.


Mike found himself starting to overheat as wave after wave of natural lubrication began to coat his skin, trapping his body heat within him while Jennifer's vagina seemed to get as hot as an oven. He tried to panic and thrash about, but her grip was so impossibly strong that he found himself immobilized. Each time he was pushed up, he could feel his whole body relax and fresh air blast into her body but it was barely enough to keep the tiny man conscious.


All around him, Jennifer began to hum with excitement, the pleasure building up within her as she inched ever closer and closer to climax. Her whole body seemed to rumble as she moaned and flexed. Somewhere far away, Mike knew she was slamming her fist against the mattress, the force behind it so strong he could feel it vibrating inside of the gigantic woman. Then, out of nowhere, his whole body was nearly crushed as her entire body tensed.


Mike's entire existence was muffled as fluid pounded past his ears, Jennifer gushed as she orgasmed, the thick goop flowing freely as her entire body finally relaxed. Mike tried to free himself, but found the girl's body and gravity itself working against him as he was sucked deeper and deeper into Jennifer's body.


Light blazed through Jennifer's still wet lips as she fished him out, dropping him with a splat into her sexual juices as she reached over to her desk and turned out the light. Mike found himself trapped between her mountainous bronze thighs as Jennifer settled contentedly into her own wet spot. She let out a long deep sigh of relief and yanked her sheets up, cutting the tiny man off from any possible escape.


Mike cowered beneath her mighty womanhood, trying to process everything that had just happened to him. He had no sense of how long he had been inside of her, only that it had felt both like an eternity and an instant. As he tried to piece it together, Mike found he could only remember snippets, and while he sucked in lungfuls of sex-tainted air, he realized that his body was becoming crusty from her rapidly drying sexual juices.


The world rumbled as Jennifer adjusted herself as she tried to fall asleep, the tiny man between her legs simply forgotten or ignored. Mike rolled down onto the ground and bounced against her huge thigh, trying to figure out what would happen to him next.


He waited, but the only thing that happened was that Jennifer's breathing slowed down from exhausted excited panting to the deep even breathing that always meant she was sleeping. Mike sat between her thighs, the sheets damp but growing drier with each passing minute, and his own exhaustion finally started to catch up to him.


At some point in the night, he was awoken to Jennifer gently placing him back underneath his cage. She was no longer naked, instead she was wearing the same sloppy sleepwear she had been wearing when he had come to in his cage. From the dim light filtering in through the window, he watched as her dark eyes lingered on him, and her glistening tongue rolled across her lips. The whole cage shook as she tapped her fingers against the wire and rose to a standing position.


Mike pushed himself up to his side and watched her slip back beneath her sheets.


For a moment, he had imagined that he had seen some sort of care in those dark blue eyes, but as she fell back to sleep, he realized it had only been his imagination. Mike would always be nothing but a slave to his gorgeous master.