- Text Size +

            Seconds felt like hours as Ellie waited, anticipating the moment when Brenda first touched her sex. Had anyone been watching, her face would have been quite the sight, some mixture of confusion, lust, and disgust. What was wrong with her? Was she really getting off to this? She wished Brenda would hurry up and crawl inside already.

            Or was it that Brenda wanted to be pressed inside? A lustful grin flashed across Ellie’s red face, quickly being replaced by revulsion. No! That was where she drew the line. She was just an unwilling participant after all, forced into this whole circumstance by some crazy mob boss. Her body was merely reacting to her nervousness. She couldn’t actually be enjoying this.

            With a jump, a squawk erupted from Ellie’s lips which she quickly stifled by tossing her head aside and biting the shoulder of her jumper. Brenda had finally made her move, probing the very outer rim of her inner passage, only to be knocked aside by the younger woman’s surprised jolt. What was it going to be like once the queen bitch was fully inside her?

            As Brenda made first contact with Ellie’s sex, her world suddenly shook, tossing her momentarily into the air to come crashing down once more. Stupid slut! Was she trying to kill her? Brenda growled under her breath before examining her hands.

            Though she had only touched the younger woman’s slit for a fraction of a second, the tip of her hand was covered in a gooey, thick fluid. Fuck this women. It was bad enough that Brenda had to climb up inside of her, but would it kill her to keep herself from going wild? There were already so many risks that came with this escape plan, did she honestly need drowning on top of it all? Angered, Brenda forced her disgust aside, furiously pushing herself against the opening before her.

            Though she was more ready for the intrusion, Ellie still couldn’t help but tense up as Brenda forced her head and shoulders into her opening. Though the older women had plenty of lubrication, she was still a rather large object for the under stimulated vagina. Though roughly the same height as Ellie’s middle finger, Brenda was far thicker in terms of girth. Consequently, as she pushed her way into the pit of flesh before her, she elicited a sharp pain in Ellie, causing the girl to bite down on her shoulder all the harder.

            I’ve got to relax. If I don’t, we’ll be here all day. Ellie worked to calm herself, retreating into her mind. However, her thoughts always came back to the wriggling figure pressed against her crotch. She was too tight, and too worked up for the bulky Brenda to slip into easily. Desperate, the girl tried desperately to distract herself, thinking of anything and everything save what was actually happening.

            Brenda was growing more and more frustrated as her progress was halted by the tight flesh around her. The older woman’s hair was pressed against the sides of her head, soaked with feminine juices and sweat. Likewise, her face and shoulders were coated in the younger woman’s arousal, as well as the tops of her breasts. After some shuffling and straining, it soon became apparent that her little whore was too wound up to let her enter. Pulling herself free, Brenda was less than pleased.

            However, despite Brenda’s anger, she refused to lose control. She’d worked too hard to get here, a mere day from freedom. If things weren’t going so smoothly, then she’d simply have to do something to change that. Swallowing her pride, the ex-mob boss crouched down before the fleshy hole, pressing her hand lightly against its surface.

            Though she despised herself for doing so, Brenda gently began to rub her hands along the rim before her, seeking to loosen Ellie up. The flesh was silky and slimy, and though the stench had begun to fade from Brenda’s mind, she still remained aware of the musk around her. She stroked her hand back and forth, grimacing as more and more secretions covered her palms and flowed down to the taint below.

            Thankfully, Brenda’s efforts weren’t in vain, as gradually the outer ring of Ellie’s passage began to loosen. Seeing her opportunity, the Brenda drove her hand further into vagina before her, quickly coming up to her shoulders and face once more. Without hesitation, she drove her head into the slimy pit, adding the gyrations of her shoulder against the passage to the efforts of her hands. Calmly and coldly, she continued her work, the passage widening as Ellie’s arousal continued to mount.

            On the outside, Ellie was trying with all of her might not to get lost in the waves of pleasure which now threatened to overwhelm her. Apparently, the queen bitch was taking a less forceful route. If the teen had thought she’d been blushing before, she’d been wrong. Her face was practically on fire now. In fact, her whole body was covered in sweat, and her orange jumpsuit seemed to cling to her damp flesh and smother her. She was so unbearably hot, she wished for nothing more than to strip naked. A throb suddenly fluttered through her abdomen, bring with it a gasp. Despite all her attempts to the contrary, she was growing close to an orgasm. Somehow, she couldn’t bring herself to care.

            As the passage before her continued to loosen, Brenda was able to crawl deeper than ever before. She had already managed to enter up to the waist, blocking off most of her light and leaving her blind. However, things were progressively becoming more difficult as she proceeded. The flesh near the entrance had been tight, but there had still been a nearby opening to help her spread the flesh. Further back, however, the flesh naturally closed upon itself. With every surge forward, she had to pull the flesh ahead of her apart, the walls around her seeming to lean against her as she forced her way in. It was smothering, and though she’d never been claustrophobic, even Brenda was starting to feel nervous. However, the worst thing about this entire experience was the sound.

            All around her, the sounds of the human body rumbled. There was the organic squashing as intestine shifted, passing food along. There was the grumble of the gut as trapped gasses groaned, and the wet sound of slimy flesh parting. She could even hear Ellie’s breathing, a rapid whooshing as air was forced in and out. However, the sound of the younger woman’s pulse was what really bothered Brenda, the sound of pulsing blood acting in concert with the pulsing walls all around her.

            Suddenly, the walls all around her closed in, squashing the tiny woman. Though it only lasted a moment, Brenda recognized it as the precursor to an orgasm. Brenda realized that she had to hurry and wedge herself fully inside soon, or else the stimulation she was providing would force her to ride out more of the teen’s spasms. If she could only enter fully, she could simply stop moving. With a newfound sense of urgency, Brenda pushed herself in further, feeling her thighs slide in up to the knees.