- Text Size +

            “There’s no such thing.” Ellie’s statement was matter-of-fact, as if she were stating the time or weather. There was no such thing as magic. There was no such thing as potions. However, Brenda merely shook her head.

            “If I hadn’t experienced magic first hand, I’d agree with you. However, I have. Now are you ready or what?” For the first time, a little heat reached Brenda’s voice. Ellie flinched.

            “So let me get this straight. You want me to smuggle you out inside of my ass?” Ellie’s face was growing red as she spoke. She couldn’t believe she was indulging such a deviant idea.

            “Of course not! I’ll be riding up front.” Despite her apparent confidence, Brenda couldn’t bring herself to meet Ellie’s eyes or keep the red from creeping into her cheeks. She liked the idea no better than Ellie, especially the part about subjecting herself to this girl. Brenda was an ex-crime boss and loathed the idea of putting herself in the care of another. Not only that, but there was the matter of spending more than a day up some tramp’s slit.

            It was public knowledge that Brenda had violated the previous boss of the prison in her bid to take control, but that had been to humiliate her. Truth be told, the older women was actually a bit of a prude when it came to her sexuality. She preferred a strong man and a hard dick any day, and had told as much to any of the other women who had offered to “alleviate the monotony of prison life.” The thought of riding in another woman’s nethers for who knows how long was enough to send a shudder through the older woman.

            Ellie could feel her ears burning. This conversation was ridiculous. Seeking to end this farce, Ellie pushed the things forward.

            “Fine. Whatever. Just drink your potion so I can smuggle you out of here.” Ellie’s voice broke as she spoke, her face bright red.

            After staring at Ellie for a long moment, Brenda uncorked her little bottle. Smelling the brown contents inside, she immediately realized her mistake, as she nearly gagged at the stench. However, before her disgust could overwhelm her, she quickly downed the bottle, careful not to let it touch her lips, lest she taste herself upon the outside of the bottle. Choking down her mouthful, she quickly dropped the bottle, her head spinning. Attempting to keep herself from collapsing, Brenda threw herself down upon the lower bunk, her hands digging into the mattress as fiery pain raged inside of her.

            Ellie was incredulous as she watched the older woman down the bottle’s contents, her disgust soon turning to disbelief as a change started to overtake Brenda. At first, she thought it might have been poison, judging by the way Brenda suddenly collapsed upon the lower bunk. However, as her clothes grew baggy and her form began to shrivel, Ellie stepped back in a state of alarm. The young woman stared in wonder as Brenda slowly retreated into her clothing, the orange jumpsuit seeming to deflate as the blonde grew smaller and smaller. Eventually, Brenda could no longer be seen save for a wriggling lump within the orange fabric. After a minute or so, the lump seemed to reach its final size, growing still as the fabric around it settled. Disbelief plain upon her face, Ellie reached into the jumpsuit, seeking to verify what her mind refused to believe.

            The orange fabric was warm against the teen’s hand as she slid it into the fabric. This is crazy, she thought. However, Ellie’s hand soon wrapped around something soft and warm. As Ellie pulled the tiny form of Brenda from within the jumpsuit, she was forced to reevaluate what was crazy.

             True to her word, the older woman within the palm of her hand was only a little longer than her middle finger. She was stark naked as well, her clothing having refused to shrink along with her. As Ellie watched, Brenda stirred, seeming to recover from whatever shock she had just been put through. Her first action was to clutch herself, curling up into a little ball.

            After a moment, Ellie noticed that she could hear a little peeping sound and realized that it was Brenda’s voice. However, at her current size, her voice was barely audile. Ellie brought the girl up to her ear, listening carefully as the queen bitch gave her instructions.

            “Stuff my clothing under the mattress.” It took several moments for Ellie to recognize her words, but as soon as she did, she hurried to obey. Perhaps it was the state of shock she was in, but no thoughts of rebellion or her newfound power over Brenda entered her head. Once completed, Ellie raised Brenda up to her face, inspecting her tiny charge.

            She didn’t look good. In fact, Brenda felt lukewarm within her palm. Looking closer, she noticed the tiny woman shivering within her hands. Brenda motioned and Ellie brought her up to her ear once more.

            “It’s time.” Those two words brought a choking sense of dread to the young red-head. Nervously, Ellie laid down on the bed, regretting what she was about to do yet seeing no alternative. There was no backing out now. Brenda’s people would be expecting a delivery, and if she didn’t show, they knew Ellie’s name. Situating herself upon the bed, Ellie unzipped the top of her jump suit, raising her hand in preparation for what was to come.