- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The co author on this chapter is MagnetMonster, http://magnetmonster.deviantart.com/

This story contains feet, some mild rampage, but is overall gentle in tone.
The afternoon sky seemed unnaturally clear over the quiet city. People went about their daily lives, not taking notice as the sun hung overhead as it always had. Time passed, and yet there it rested, unflinching, as if frozen in time, until a shadow appeared. Slowly and surely a veil of blackness seeped over buildings, pouring into the every street and alleyway. Curiosity drew many wandering eyes upward, where they were greeted to the same sight.

Standing above the vast city was a colossal female form, cast in shadow as she stood before the sun. Details were difficult to make out, but as she took a slow, ponderous step forward, she came into view. Firm, tanned skin over a muscular body, and blonde hair with streaks of red at the spiked tips. Her lips cracked a smile that could’ve swallowed an airliner, all while she took that one monumental step.

In an alleyway below, a young lady was out riding her bike on a day off. She pulled over in the encroaching shadow to rest, and take a sip from her water bottle. Enjoying the cool breeze that accompanied the shade, she straightened out her shirt, and fanned herself gently. She knew it was important to relax from time to time, but as the sky continued to grow even darker she began to worry.

A strong gust of wind blew through the alley, and the shade turned to night. She couldn’t see any other people around. No cars coming down the street. A strange, eerie silence, pervaded her senses, and as she slowly glanced upwards, she saw not a cloudy sky, but tanned skin, stretching along an immense body. Directly above her the sole of a huge foot wrinkled, the toes flexed, and a massive voice sighed contently high above.

Then, it began to descend. Each line and wrinkle only became clearer, and larger, as the giant step came closer. The young lady could scarcely believe what she was seeing, and frantically tried to get her bike moving and escape in the alleyway.

The earth rumbled when the foot first touched the rooftops ahead, sending thick cracks through the brick wall directly in front of her. She just needed to reach the open street! Then she might be able to find some cover, some way to escape. With only the slightest pressure, the old apartments gave way like paper under the giant foot, which came topping down on top of the young lady.

The giant stared downward, feeling the ground give way beneath her foot, and watching as it plowed straight through tiny homes. She seemed surprised at the amount of destruction that radiated out from her foot in places she didn’t even touch. And it was all with only her first step! Looking around, she watched all manner of tiny forms, cars, people, and flashing lights before smiling, and laughing to herself.

"It's all so tiny..." She thought. A smirk crept across her lips as she bent over, and lazily watched the streets until she spied a lonely building with its lights on. A convenience store. Using just three of her fingers she bore into the dirt and concrete around the little structure, gripping it and pulling upwards. The ground shook as the power lines and pipes beneath burst, causing a cacophony of sparks near her colossal fingers. Holding it to a hazel eye, she peered inside, marveling at the little shelves, now torn and toppled by all the chaos.

"It has been a bit since lunch. I could use a bit of a snack… Gotta keep my strength up, after all." She said with a chuckle, bringing the small building to her lips and opening wide. Her breath washed over the tiny structure fogging up the windows as an unfortunate clerk glanced through the open doors just in time to see it enter her mouth. Her powerful teeth sank into the structure, before she clenched her eyes, and grimaced.

"Bleh... ugh, disgusting." She groaned, wincing at the taste of the various building materials. She quickly dropped the other half without even thinking, spitting out great chewed chunks that were sticky with saliva into nearby buildings.

The giant stuck out her tongue and scrubbed her finger across it a few times in a vain attempt to scrape off any bits and pieces that had remained. Realizing the futility of it all, she smacked her lipes, and sighed in annoyance.

"Fine, whatever. Serves me right I guess." She grumbled to herself, though her smile returned shortly after. Exhaling loudly, she looked at the streets surrounding her bare feet, and noticed that they were now quite empty. She pouted, seeming a bit disappointed, but continued onwards, to the center of town. At this point, any concern she had for things beneath her feet was completely discarded, as her powerful feet crashed through buildings, and left enormous, well defined footprints in the asphalt.

The buildings grew much taller as she proceeded further into the city, and she winced as her sole was poked by a particularly sharp one. Grumbling to herself she quickly turned around, and kicked it over in frustration, smiling as it toppled onto its neighbors. Like a stack of dominos it continued until a good chunk of downtown had been completely demolished.

"Er... whoops..." She laughed, though felt a little embarrassed. "Still the same big klutz from high school, aren’t you?" She whispered to herself, before frowning. "Hey! You tiny things better not be having a laugh at my expense! I'm not just gonna take that you know! I'll track down and stomp every last one of you who laughs!" She shouted, trying to appear tough through her reluctance.

"Where did you all head off to anyways?” She asked herself. She figured a giantess would be a bigger deal, unless there was something more important going on. But what could be important than her presence? As her eyes scanned the roadways, she peered off into the distance, seeing thick traffic extending all along the way to the bridges out of town. Tightly gridlocked streets made for a rainbow of cars. A rainbow she was going to feel under her soles soon enough!

"Aha! Not so fast! Nobody runs out on my party" She announced, and took a step over into their direction. After only a few seconds of walking she’d reached the rows of cars, and lowered herself to her stomach. Folding her arms, she rest her chin on top of them, and lay on her stomach, just behind the back of the line. Anyone glancing out their back window saw nothing but her enormous, smiling face, and shrieked in terror.

Leaning towards the packed roads, the giantess took a few, playful sniffs. An unfortunate car managed to get sucked into her nose for the trouble, and promptly got stuck. She gagged for a second, before sneezing it back out and onto the bridge as a wreck.

"Ugh, all this tiny stuff smells and tastes just as bad as you'd expect. Remind me to invade a chocolate city next time.” She groaned, rubbing her itchy nose. “You guys are a real disappointment so far...." She continued, her voice trailing off suddenly. Something had caught her eye. A tiny plane. Sitting up straight she watched it slowly fly just above her face. Fixating her eyes on it, she gently tracked the tiny form and slowly brought a hand up to it.

Nervous passengers glanced outwards, unable to see the city below them, but had a clear view of the giantesses thumb raising up beneath them. With a careful pinch, she plucked the plane right out of its flight, not even noticing as the engines sputtered and exploded

“Looks like you guys aren’t going anywhere on your own, are you? How about a beach vacation? Complimentary, of course." She taunted, tossing the plane out to sea, sending it skipping along the water like a stone.

Twisting and rolling along the water, the plane quickly lost what remained of its wings, before finally coming to a stop, laying upside down but floating. Thin wisps of smoke began to rise from the burning wreckage, but it was ignored by the giantess, who had already dipped her hands into the cool water.

Scooping out a handful, she brought an eye up close to the massive pool she’d withdrawn, noting all the tiny specks swimming around in the palm of her hand. The miniature lake she held was teeming with fish and sea life, which she quickly splashed against her face to cool off. Licking her lips, she noted the salty taste, unknowingly slurping up a few scattered bits of sea life into her maw at the same time. A tiger shark helplessly thrashed and splashed along the surface of her tongue, before plummeting into the darkness at the back of her throat.

The giantess never felt it. Her attention was elsewhere, and she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun as something appeared in the distance. Squinting, she watched the distance, as a look of confusion formed on her face. It slowly melted away into fear, and she took a cautious step backwards.

"No. It can't be... Now I know I'm dreaming."

Staggering backwards, her heel caught a warehouse, and she stumbled, landing on her rear. "E-er... sorry back there" She apologized, looking behind her at a power plant that now lay in ruins.

Struggling to her feet, she looked back out over the sea, and watched as the water seemed to bubble.

“Whatever’s out there is huge, and I don’t like it…" She whispered, biting her lip and walking to the water’s edge. Taking a deep breath, she narrowed her eyes, pounded her fist into her palm, and shouted, “Listen, whatever you are! This is my city! So you can just turn around and slither back to wherever you came from!" She punctuated it with a defiant stomp, and wobbled as her foot collapsed straight through the street, nearly making her fall over

The water began to bubble more violently, and she grabbed her leg with both arms to pull it free, and managed to break out just as a jet of water shot upwards. An expression of shock formed on her face, and she lifted her arms up to shield her from whatever was coming.

“CUT!”

The sunlight dimmed, and the clear blue sky seemed faded back into various hanging backdrops and lanterns. Lowering her arms, the woman dusted herself off, and turned to face a crew that was filming her.

“That was perfect!” A stout man in a director’s chair shouted, before clapping his hands.

“I aim to please.” The woman said, rising to her dirtied feet and dusting herself off. “Where’d you guys get this city, by the way?” She asked, idly rubbing her big toe out on a demolished building before stepping off of the set and among a crew her own size. She was still the most physically intimidating of the group, towering a solid six inches over the next-tallest man, but at least she was no longer a towering, unstoppable giantess.

“We shipped it from overseas. It’s not important. What is important is you my big star!” The man shouted from his director’s chair, standing up to greet the towering muscle-laden woman. “Let me tell you something, when this film is completed you are going to be the biggest thing in Hollywood! No pun intended, of course!”

“That’s good and all, but I was already pretty popular…”

“Oh, sweetie, no no no. When I’m done with you, Alexis Skye won’t have to be out there every week competing in some… some blood sport for the rubes and idiot masses!” The effeminate director interrupted. “You’ll be a real star! One that matters! Not one of those puffed up muscle-headed freaks competing in some bloodsport-“

“Wrestling, sir.” Alexis interrupted. “It’s professional wrestling, and I don’t appreciate you talking about my fans that way.” She said, glaring at him as she stepped past the seated man and back to her dressing room.

“Ooh, a bit of a diva already, aren’t we? Oh, honey, you’ll see soon enough!” He tittered as the woman walked off.

His comments were ignored as Alexis walked off from the set, grumbling to herself. She had an itch between her toes from the scene they’d just shot, and was beginning to wonder if this whole movie was just a bad idea. Whoever heard of such a fey man shooting a monster movie of all things? She’d signed on thinking it’d be a fun, interesting project to do after she’d been injured in the ring, but he was taking all the fun out of it with his grand aspirations for her stardom.

Opening the door to her dressing room, Alexis sighed, and dropped onto a couch. She hoped that the final scene would look good. Some sort of giant lobster creature was supposed to rise from the deep and attack her. After a few test shots, a rubber suit had been deemed ‘too silly’, so they were going with an animated monster. She couldn’t help but wonder why they’d taken that route if they were just going to spend so much on that marvelous prop city? Wouldn’t all the movement from the citizens make it more difficult to shove a monster into the frames?

Sitting up, Alexis yawned, and looked over at a clock on the wall. She had a few moments to herself, and wondered what scene they’d shoot next. As her mind began to wander again, that tickling between her toes caught her attention again, and she lifted a foot to her knees to check it out.

A tiny human was stuck between her toes. She’d noticed them all over the city earlier, and had been curious about what they were made of. Were they fiberglass puppets? Is that why she itched so much?

Using her thumb and index finger, Alexis slipped her finger between two toes and slowly drew the thing out. It felt remarkably real, and she wondered again what the budget for this film was. If they were already editing a monster into the movie, why couldn’t they have saved some money and edited people too?

“Guess I’ll never understand Hollywood.” She said to herself, bringing the little speck closer to her eye. Her fingers smelled of her feet, and she wrinkled her nose, noticing that the little person was a girl. A tiny, soaking wet little girl. Her short blonde hair stuck to her face, and she seemed to be moving about, trying to wipe the sweat from her body.

“You’re really detailed.” Alexis said to herself, turning the figure over in her hand. She was even wearing little clothes!

Ignoring the squirming little girl, Alexis looked between her other toes, and frowned that there had been no other stowaways. So much for keeping a few of these in an ant farm, or something. Maybe she could ask the set designer for any spares they have lying around. They couldn’t be that expensive, could they?”

“Alexis Skye!”

Alexis turned her head up. She’d heard someone call for her, but it had been faint, and far away. Standing from her couch, she walked to her dressing room door, and peered outside. The hall was completely empty of people that could’ve been calling for her. Waiting a moment, she expected an exhausted intern to come running around the corner any second now with some ‘urgent’ information.

Ugh. The last time she’d been given ‘urgent’ information, it was just the director trying to get her to-

“Alexis! I’m on your finger!”

Quickly looking back at her finger, Alexis’s eyes grew wide. The little girl that had been stuck between her toes had… talked. This wasn’t possible. She had to be dreaming. That shithead of a director had drugged her, and now she was…

“Don’t ignore me!”

Looking down both sides of the hall again, Alexis frowned, and stepped back into her room, making sure to lock the door after she closed it. Bringing the little girl back up to her face, she studied her intently, watching as the short-haired blonde wobbled about unsteadily on the fingertip.

“Alright. You got me. How does this work?” Alexis asked, bringing another finger forward to poke at the girl. “Is there a tiny speaker in there? Is this Jan, from accounting?”

“No! I’m real!” The girl shouted, putting both hands up to defend herself from the incoming finger. It was a hopeless move, as the huge digit lightly tapped her and knocked her over. “I’m real!” She shouted, before being pressed firmly into the soft finger.

Alexis’s heart began to race. She didn’t want to be the victim of some dumb practical joke, but what if this was all real? Where did she come from? How did she wind up between her toes?

“I’m your biggest fan!” She shouted, jumping and clapping her hands on the tip of Alexis’s finger. “You really know your way around the ring!” She added, before patting her sweat-soaked jeans down some more.

“S-So you’re real?” Alexis asked, noting that the girl’s movements were far too natural to be robotic. “A-And thanks.” She added, smiling a bit at the compliment. This situation was too surreal, too bizarre, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“Yes! I live in… or lived… in…” She began, the excitement draining from her voice as she looked at the giantess holding her. Alexis’s heart rate increased at the girl’s sudden shift in mood. She’d been star struck a moment earlier, but now she seemed somber, and unhappy. What could have caused it?

Then it hit her. The city she’d been stomping around in minutes earlier for the shoot. It was real. That would explain everything. How weak everything had felt, how realistic it had all looked, how Mr. Moore had dodged her question about where it came from… and this little girl. She’d done something bad out there today, and she’d need to do something about it, but first she thought she should comfort the sad girl in her hand.

“I see.” Alexis began, wondering how she should handle this situation. It was obvious she wasn’t supposed to know about this, and she cleared her throat, getting the attention of the girl on her finger again. “So, what’s your name?” She asked.

“A-Amy.” The girl sniffled. “D-Did you do it on purpose?” She asked, immediately afterward.

Alexis bit her lower lip.

“Of course not Amy! The great Towers Skye would never do such a heinous thing intentionally!” She announced, hamming it up for her one-woman audience. “No, Amy. I’m sorry about what I did. It was an accident, and one that someone is going to pay dearly for.” She proclaimed, lowering her finger to the surface of her vanity.

Amy sniffled, and gently debarked from the fingertip. She looked up at the impossibly huge woman above her. Huge cliffs of breasts were covering her idol’s face from view, but Alexis gently stepped back so they could see each other once again. Amy couldn’t help it. She cracked a smile.

“I’ll be right back Amy, and I’ll make sure nothing happens to anyone else in your town.” She said, comforting the girl, before unlocking her dressing room and stomping out.

“WHERE IS MR. MOORE?!” Alexis screamed once she got back on set and noticed the pompous man missing from his wooden seat.

“H-He’s in his office!” a stagehand meekly said, not keen on staying in the angry woman’s path.

Exhaling loudly, Alexis stomped off, and headed to the door to the office she’d had to meet the director in many times before. Tensing up her arm, she didn’t bother knocking, and instead plowed a fist straight through the flimsy wood. She was mad as hell, and she was going to find out who had to be responsible!

“Whoa!” Mr. Moore shouted, hanging up his phone and rushing to open his door. “Something wrong Alexis? Did an intern spill your coffee? I’ll have them fired!” He began apologetically, seeing the anger in her face.

“THAT CITY IS REAL MR. MOORE. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?” Alexis shouted, crossing her arms over her bountiful chest.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down now, Alexis. Calm down, shh…” He began, as if trying to comfort a puppy. “It’s all part of show business sweetie. Do you know how much building a city like that would cost? Do you know how much effort it would take to animate an entire city? It’s just part of the business, okay sweetie? If you wanna build an ivory tower, ya gotta kill a few elephants.”

Alexis considered his words for all of a second before clenching her fingers into a fist and launching it directly into his face.

Minutes later, Alexis Skye stepped out of Mr. Moore’s office. She was short of breath. Her body was sweaty. Her hair was a mess, and she wore a look of satisfaction on her face. Rumors would have started about what had happened in that office, if not for all the blood that drenched her outfit.

----------------------------

A month later, the dust had settled from the incident, and Alexis was pretty changed by it. It certainly had drained her interest in a film career, and she would be none too quick to trust Hollywood from then on. There was, unfortunately, no way to grow the tiny townspeople back to their normal size, so Alexis ultimately salvaged what could be of the tiny city after the director had been arrested. The tiny people lived in her home now, and she took care of them like the world’s greatest ant colony.

Fresh after a match, Alexis sat, and unlaced her boots. Tossing them aside, she collapsed with a content smile on her couch. Her newly freed feet were practically steaming after her grand return to the ring, and she wiped some stinging sweat from her eyes.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, she considered just sleeping here for the night, before feeling a strangely familiar little tickle between her toes. She ignored it at first, trying to place where she’d felt something similar before, and her eyes suddenly shot open.

Sitting up quickly and holding her foot, she peered downward, and was shocked to find little Amy, the girl who’d brought all these wonderful changes into her life, nestled between her toes yet again. Even if she hadn’t been stomping through cities, Alexis had been wearing the boots for almost six hours! How had she even survived in the darkness, surrounded by all the heat? How did she avoid drowning in her sweat?

“What we're you doing in there, Amy!? Oh, God, am I really that careless? I could have really crushed you this time!” She winced, muttering to herself with an expression of guilt until the tiny girl managed to call out to her.

“No! Please don't worry!” Amy shouted, wanting to comfort her idol. “It’s my fault! It’s just that tonight was… your big night. You know? Your comeback! Your return to ring! Lots of us were cheering for you, even plenty of people who weren't fans before it all happened. I just wanted to, well, be there with you.” She explained, biting her thumb with a look of knowing embarrassment.

“R-Really?” Alexis asked, staring with disbelief for a moment. Then, cracking a smile, she chuckled, then snorted as she thought it over. “I understand safety is a concern at your little size, since you can’t exactly ride on my shoulder when I'm suplexing someone. And,” She began, stopping to laugh at the absurdity of it all. “Your solution was to spend the night in my reeking boots? I guess you really are my number one fan.” She laughed, forcing a smile. Truth be told she was a bit worried for Amy’s well being, and a bit self-conscious about the 'side' of her that the little one had just experienced.

“W-well, it did keep me close, safe... and I'm a bit familiar with the terrain already I guess.” Amy shouted up, laughing a little at her awkward decisions herself.

“You just need to let me know before you go climbing into various.... crevices.” Alexis said seriously. “I know I can fit a crowd of ya in my bellybutton, but that doesn't mean I should! And I hate the thought of you getting hurt and me not having any idea.” She scolded, watching as her little friend seemed to no longer be paying attention as she gave a wet kiss to the side of a firm, athletic toe.

“Ahem.”

With a smile, and a tilt of her head, Amy looked back up at her. “J-just my way of cheering you on. Seemed like it helped throughout the night.”

Alexis was taken by surprise, but sighed, and gave up. “I guess my ol' girls felt a little more comfortable in their boots than usual tonight. Suppose I have you to thank for that, you silly little one.”

“S-so you're not too upset I went in without telling you?”

“I guess not.” Alexis sighed. “Though I think I'm gonna need someone to tend to down my poor tired feet with all the touring coming up. I guess I can consider you volunteered.” She asked, with a hopeful grin.

Amy blushed.