- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny III: Wake Me Up (Guess Starring Characters from ‘The Lego Movie’) is my third story made at Giantesses World :: The Home of People Large and Small. Now don't go crazy just sit down an enjoy.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Belle (Dream): Villain
    • Molly: LEGO® Duplo Army Commander/Belle's Right Hand Girl
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Bad/Good Cop: Former Villian
    • Emmet: Master Builder #1
    • Wyldstyle/Lucy: Emmet's Girlfriend/Master Builder #2
    • Metal Beard: Master Builder #3/Robot Pirate
    • Batman: Superhero/Master Builder #4/Wyldstyle's ex Boyfriend
    • Unikitty: Master Builder #5/Cat with a Unicorn Horn
    • Benny: 1980 Something Spaceguy/Master Builder #6
    • President/Lord Buisness: Former Villian
    • Vitruvious: Master Builder #7/Ghost/Blind Old Man/Wizard
  • Extras
    • Belle: Coma Patient/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • New Extras
    • Surfer Dave: Surfer
    • Garbageman Dan: Garbageman
    • Superman: Superhero/Man of Plastic/Master Builder #8
    • Plumber Joe: Plumber
    • The Green Lantern: Superhero/Master Builder #9/Person who Annoys Superman

 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.

 


 

*Tip: 🎤Everything is Awesome🎤 = Music Note (Song)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin gave a speech and got everyone to help. Meanwhile I returned from reality and learned to use my powers. I then went to the sub and went back inside Belle. I defeated Emma and saved the world, but Emma said she'll be back and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is the beginning meaning it shows how Emma gets her revenge. Also it shows ho Kevin & I go into Belle's dream.

 


 

 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Emma McFalls (17): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Belle: Coma Patient/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Bad/Good Cop: Former Villain
  • Belle (Dream): Villain

Chapter 1: Crash

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

In the woods of Codorus state park Emma was plotting her revenge.“Okay so how about we have Lord Osiris destroy them,” Emma suggested. “No he's a good guy now that's why I've betrayed him,” Bet said. Just then on the road two cars crashed. “I know. We'll destroy Dylan by getting Belle in a car accident,” Emma said. “Good idea my lady,” Bet said.

 

b34;Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when your part of a team. Everything is…b34;, I sang. “Uh… Dylan,” Belle said. “What is it?” I asked. “Shut up,” Belle said. “What you don't like the song Everything is Awesome?” I asked. “I can't stand it,” Belle answered. “Got it,” I said. “Look I've got to go. I'll see you later,” Belle said. “Where are you going?” I asked. “I'm going to try and find Emma,” Belle answered. “Just watch out, okay,” I said. “I will. Oh and sorry for almost destroying you yesterday,” Belle said. “That's okay. It wasn't your fault it was my evil sister Emma,” I said. “Got it, well see you later,” Belle said. “Bye,” I said. Belle kissed me good bye and got in her purple satern and was off.

 

Belle was arriving the road next to the woods of Codorus state park. “Okay there she is,” Bet said. “You know the plan right?” Emma asked. “Fly into her window to get her distracted, make her crash, and have her be put in the hospital,” Bet said. “Yep that's the one,” Emma said. Bet flew into Belle's window and started to get her attention. “Hey get over here,” Belle said. She wasn't looking and [crash] she crahed into a blue ford.

 

“Where's Belle?” I wondered. Bet and Emma flew into Belle's window. “Your giantess girlfriend is in the hospital,” Emma said. “Emma. I've should of known,” I said angerly. “You can't save her now can you,” Emma said. “I'll find a way,” I said. “Shut up!” Emma said. “You can't save her because Emma and I won't allow it,” Bet said. “Just try and stop me,” I said. “Well it's your funeral,” Emma rudely said. Emma left the room and I grabbed the phone to call Kevin. “Kevin get to Belle's house as soon as possible,” I said in a panicky voice. “What's wrong?” Kevin asked over the phone. “I'll tell you once you get over here,” I said. “I'm on my way,” Kevin said. Kevin arrived 45 hours later and went to Belle's room. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Belle was in a car accident and is now in a coma,” I said. “Yeah and what do you want me to do?” Kevin asked. “I need you to help me build a divise that will make a portal leading into Belle's subconsious, so we can wake her up on the inside,” I answered. “Let's go!” Kevin said. “Hold on,” I said. “Now what is it?” Kevin asked. “First I have to shrink you to ½ an inch,” I answered. I used my shrinking ability to shrink Kevin. “Okay follow me,” I said. We went into a mouse hole that was empty and started to work on the divise. “Okay Kevin give me a battery, cylender, handle, and the nuclear power source,” I said. Kevin gave me everything and I started to work. About 15 minutes later I was finished. “I call it the Membrain,” I said. “Why the Membrain?” Kevin asked. “I put memery and brain together,” I answered. “Anywho let's go,” Kevin said. I teleported us right in front of Belle's nose. “Okay activating portal now,” I said. I pressed the ON button and then we went into the portal. We ended up two inches tall and into a town called Bricksburg. “Where are we?” Kevin asked. “Bricksburg. We're in Bricksburg!” I said with excitement. “Bricks what?” Kevin asked. “Bricksburg it's a city in my favorete movie The Lego Movie, I answered. “Look out!” said Bad Cop. A giant female barefoot came from above and stomped on the ground. “Feel the wrath of lego duplo,” the guantess said. “Belle?” I wondered. Her foot almost landed on me. “Oh… man,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay so you know how I got into Belle's head and how she got in the coma. So now what would happen to us now that we are in grave danger? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I are introduced to the seven of the master builders and escape to the next realm.

 


 

If you have any ideas of what happens next or how I can improve place it in the review box below.

Thank you.