- Text Size +

Lara had been blind since birth. Although her eyes and brain functioned perfectly, her optical nerves did not. For a genetic reason, they weren't able to transmit the light impulses from the eyes to the brain. Lara's optical nerves could be compared with a wire without a copper conductor.
However, she didn't let her blindness rule her life. She was determined to make the best out of it and picked up a study of Rights at the university. She hoped to be a successful lawyer one day, making a living for herself instead of being dependent from others.
Now, on this sunny summers' day, she was sitting on a terrace and enjoying the feeling of the sun on her skin.
She wore sunglasses, like many blind people, to hide her not-too-pretty, unseeing eyes. Her blonde, shoulder-length hair hung loose.

Lara waited for her friend, a fellow student named Harry, to return from the toilet as she suddenly felt something sting her. She though it was a bee or a gnat, but it didn't really hurt. After about a minute, Lara felt her clothes tighten. Within a second, her white T shirt, bra, short jeans and skirt ripped and fell in tatters from her body.
A moment later the chair collapsed under her. Lara fell, but stood up quickly, realizing her nakedness.

Lara didn't cover her crotch and breasts with her hands, as any other person would. She never really learned how to react when being naked in public. It was just like prisoners or soldiers wearing paper bags over their heads while showering in groups. No one saw the face and expression of the others while looking at your naked body, so you didn't need to be embarrassed. And since Lara never saw another person's expression, no disapproving looks, no mocking smile or baffled face, she was less embarrassed about the fact she was- as she thought- standing naked in front of a lot of people. But she wasn't.

Her size was increasing at an alarming rate. Her clothing, and also her sandals, had fallen off as she reached 10 feet. The chair collapsed under her increasing weight at 15 feet. By the time she stood upright, she was already 40 feet tall and counting.

"Harry?", she said, hoping her friend was back. "What happened? Hello, are you there, Harry?"

Lara still got no answer.

"Anyone?" She tried, trying to contact whomever might be in her vicinity.

"Can anyone help me? I cannot see. Please?" she screamed now, in panic.

Lara felt that her sunglasses were gone too. They had broken and fallen down as her expanding head became too broad for them.

The blind giantess bent through her knees and felt the ground, searching for her clothes. However, her hands were too big to feel them, and if they did, Lara wouldn't have recognized them as such- to her, it would feel like tiny pieces of cloth.
Her moving hands, each 40 feet long, knocked chairs and tables over and smashed the windows of the pub.

"Shit..." she said softly, hearing the glass shatter. She thought she had accidentally knocked a glass or bottle over and broken it. She carefully felt a table, twisting its metal like a paperclip, thinking it was a glass fragment. She stood upright again, not able to find what she was searching for, and cried out:

"HELP ME, SOMEBODY! HARRY! SOMEONE TOOK MY CLOTHES. PLEASE! I CAN'T SEE! HELP!"

Meanwhile, she was 100 feet tall. Her huge, naked feet shoved the remaining terrace chairs and tables out of their way, before she became so big that they simply steamrolled over them.

The people at her feet made a run for it. They screamed in terror, but Lara just kept calling for anyone to help her and turning her head in every direction. Since she already was 250 feet tall, she was unable to hear the mice-sized humans. Try to talk to someone 250 feet away from you- you won't be audible.

Her friend, Harry, had emerged from the toilet in the meantime, and the sight of Lara, naked and already 300 feet tall, was as frightening to him as it was to the other people- which had left the terrace already. Harry, however, did not run away. After the initial shock, he approached the gigantic Lara, careful that he wasn't smooched by her still expanding feet. He shouted her name at the top of his voice, but it was to no avail. Lara was far too huge to hear him as well. Harry poked the side of her foot, and as there came no reaction hit it and finally kicked his friend's foot with all his strength.

Lara felt it.

But to her, it was like a minor itch. She lifted her foot, scratched it, and placed it back on the ground.

Right on top of Harry.

Before he could react, Lara squished him like an insect. The huge, 45 feet long and 10 feet broad foot, weighting tons already but supporting about half of the blind giantesses' uncalculatable weight, splattered every single organ and broke every single bone in poor Harry's body. Nothing but a splotch of grease and gore was left of him, first hidden from sight under Lara foot but soon revealed. Because Lara, who didn't get an answer to her calling, began to walk.