- Text Size +

I didn't know Cecilia worked here. I looked at my exgirlfriends gorgeous body walk torwards me. Her DD breast bounced slightly with each step. Her blonde hair sat over her chest, just showing a bit of cleavge. Her blue eyes pierced my sould as she seem to be walking torwards me with purpose. I'd probably still be with her if she wasnt so controlling.  I wonder if she recognized me.

"Hey Cecilia!"

"Oh wow, Hey fancy seeing you here." She said with a smile.

"So what are you up to?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just working here. how about you?

"Just looking for a job."

"That's nice," she said, coming a bit closer to me, her perfume sweet, "So you dating anyone these days?"

"Actually yeah," i pointed across the store to Tracy," Her."

"Oh, she's cute," she took a step closer her breath now warm on my cheek, "But i think you'd still enjoy me." She kissed me.

"Hey you shouldnt be doing.."

I got dizzy and immedially passed out and reopened my eyes quickly after to see giant toes in front of me. I rubbed my head as i looked up and saw Cecilia smiling down at me.

"Hey you." She giggled a bit as she bent down to pick me up. 

Her hand now wrapped around me, " What're you doing?!"

She carried me to a back room. "I shrunk you silly."

She giggled. She was even more gorgeous from this angle. Her breasts looked massive and i could feel her warm breath hitting my face. She puckered her lips and i felt my body become enveloped by her enormeous lips. They were warm and wet and caused me to become a bit aroused. Her face pulled away and her eyes caught a glimpse of my little hard member.

"Well well what do we have here?" She said as her tongue licked her lips.

"Cecilia please what are you doing?" 

"Dont worry about what i'm doing. What you should be doing is taking off your clothes before i drop you. NOW."

I did what she said. I didn't want her to hurt me. She threw my clothes in a waste bin and i sat in her hand naked as it began to close around me.

I fought her hand as i watched her eyes look down at her cleavage. She looked back to me and winked and her hand dropped me between her two giant breasts. I sat comfortably between the warm mounds of flesh. She laughed again and they jiggled a bit.

"Luckily for you i just got off work. Why don't you say we catch up?"

As if i had a choice. I tried to yell out "CECILIA! STOOO-"

I was cut off as she pushed me deeper into her cleavage. I bounced along with her breasts. With each step i became nestled closer and closer to her. I was moving around until i heard a familiar sound of a car door open. 

"Home we go"