[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Johan attends a party hosted by his eccentric brother, Greg. He has no interest in seeing his brother, whom he despises, but goes to see his 13 year old niece Emi, but things take a turn for the crazy. Everybody in the house is shrunken down to near microscopic size and the only one left at normal size is Emi, who is completely unaware that her simple actions such as walking, sitting and eating is exterminating the lives of many defenceless party guest. Can anyone survive the unaware Emi and potentially a late party guest that Johan and Greg know all too well and how will Johan handle his evil brother Greg who is the root of all of these problems?


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24294 Read: 184823
Published: June 25 2014 Updated: November 17 2014
Story Notes:

(I have been trying out different type of story ideas that I normally wouldn't do, for this idea I decided to use a younger giantess, because one it's not very common and two I wanted to write a story in which the giantess is not a smoking hot beauty that represents our dream giantess, but an unexpecting giantess, one that people wouldn't normally root for if they were going to be shrunk. I almost wanted to show the harsh reality that even if we are able to shrink we might not get the giantess we want.)

1. Welcome to The Party! by Haloichigo [Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstar (2519 words)

This chapter pretty much sets up the story, from the characters to why they have been shrunk, but this also means that there is no action this chapter. I know how some want just the good stuff, but this will be the only chapter like this, the rest of the story will contain all the things you want to read.

2. Terror Beneath Her Feet by Haloichigo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1306 words)

This Chapter is when things actually happen. Thanks to those who read the first, establishing chapter, now here is what you really want out of a giantess story... That is if you like violent crushing and feet. I hope you all enjoy this part... No this entire story, I am by no means a great writer, but hope my ideas are conveyed nicely to you guys.

________________________________________________________________________

3. Yummy! by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] (2522 words)

Well here is the third chapter and if you like vore, then this might be what you were waiting for... well that is if you like hard vore, but come on did you really think I would write something gentle and soft. I also want to thank anyone who has left reviews on this story, I like hearing how people feel about the story and it makes writing it worth it.

________________________________________________________________________

4. Terror of my unaware sister? by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (2407 words)

I know it has been awhile, but I have been slowing down since I have not been getting much reviews and it feels like I am writing stories for no reason, but I am dedicated to this story and here is the next chapter and it introduces another older giantess, the shrunken house guest must survive, i hope you all enjoy. 

____________________________________________________________________________

5. Extermination by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2524 words)

Would love comments, almost 14K reads and 12 comments.

This is a new chapter with with Sissy causing hell for the shrunken party guest. More feet action and some breast action will finally happen in this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have been enjoying the story. 

________________________________________________________________

6. Pleasure that kills by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (3453 words)

I know it has been a while, but here is the newest chapter and the first chapter with both Emi and Sissy destroying some tiny lives, so i hope you enjoy what they do and continue to follow this story til the end.

_______________________________________________

7. Miles High and Unaware by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2380 words)

This chapter is the first chapter with Emi and Sissy as actuall giantess and don't worry the story remains unaware. It took me a while to think of how to aproach this chapter and what to add. How the people of the city should react and how the earth would physicaly take the weight of these giant girls were things I needed to consider. I would love comments on how I am doing with this story, since comments motivate me to actually write. i hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue to read this story.

___________________________________________________________

8. City Sized Snacks by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2813 words)

It has been awhile but here is the next chapter. Thank you all for your comments on this story. Comments about the story and how I am doing is what keeps me going, since I write these not only to place my ideas on paper, but to entertain those reading it.  I hope to her more from you guys and I hope the story is too your liking.

__________________________________________________________________

9. Crushing Cities by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (2600 words)

I know it took a while but here is the next chapter. I would like to thank everybody for their comments and support of this story, this is my first story that has gone more than four chapters and I really like how it came out, but I am glad to say that the next chapter will be the final chapter of this story and I hope to bring it out fast.

_________________________________________________

10. Johan VS Greg by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (1770 words)

I would like to thank everyone supported me to write and finish this story. This was my first long story (but I am sure this is still very short compared to what other writers on the site do). I am happy for all the comments whether they be good, bad or suggestions. This is the final chapter, but I will produce better stories and I hope you all look out for my future works. I am sorry that this chapter is not full of giantess action, but this chapter is just to close things up, I hope you still like it and the story as a whole.