- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is the first chapter with Emi and Sissy as actuall giantess and don't worry the story remains unaware. It took me a while to think of how to aproach this chapter and what to add. How the people of the city should react and how the earth would physicaly take the weight of these giant girls were things I needed to consider. I would love comments on how I am doing with this story, since comments motivate me to actually write. i hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue to read this story.

___________________________________________________________

Emi and Sissy were enjoying their time together, especially Sissy who was almost given the pleasure of long overdue sexual release. Emi was enjoying playing with her aunt Sissy as well as killing the pest she discovered on the table. This fun lasted until the girls were engulfed in a blinding light.

The two girls had no idea what was happening to their bodies or that they were being transported to the shore line of the state they resided in. The girls heard various sounds that they couldn't make out, one of the sounds was familiar to that of a crowd of people screaming, then they blacked out, for what seemed like only a few seconds.

Emi awoke laying on her chest, she had no idea what had happened to her. She then felt sick in her stomach, which was due to the enlarging of her normally petit body. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out her surroundings, not that she could even if she wanted to. She began to rub her eyes, hoping to improve her vision. In a few seconds her vision was beginning to clear up and the pain in her stomach subsided.

Before Emi rose, the world below her was in a chaotic mess due to the growing of the two girls. It was a seemingly ordinary Friday night, which was mundane at best, but mundane beat a night of turmoil by far. A radiant flash of light enclosed the entire state, but what emerged from the light, would stretch past the puny state and into other lands in America. Emi and Sissy were transported to the shore line and quickly began to expand. Before anyone could ask what the light was, they were quickly asking what were the gigantic figures plowing through their cities.

Sissy was laying on her side while she grew. Her growing body was stretching into the sea, which was good for residents of the cities and towns, but this was unfortunate for anyone in the ocean. Fishing boats and cruise liners stopped their progress to land when they saw a colossal figure growing larger and larger with each passing second. The ships quickly began to turn away and sail deeper into the sea, in an to attempt to escape the growing woman, but they would never be able to flee from Sissy's luscious, growing ass.

Sissy's left ass cheek was the part of her ass that made contact with the earth below, considering that she was laying on her side and only one cheek would be making contact with the ground. Unfortunately for the tinies, one ass cheek was enough end the lives of all who sailed even a few hundred feet from the shore.

The growing ass cheek, ripped through the ocean water which was shallow compared to her body. The sea floor was being upheaved from the immense mass of her curvaceous behind. Bedrock that laid solid beneath the sea was being torn apart like dry wall, sea life and sea vessels alike were being sucked up like dust in a vacuum  into a tsunami sized wave that rode off the edge of Sissy's growing ass cheek. Compared to her enormous stature, the tsunami was like nothing more than a ripple in a puddle. 

Some ships and large sea creatures were adhered to the wet fabric on her behind. People trapped on her screamed bloody murder of being stuck so high up on this thing, which they were unsure of what it was, of course knowing that they were on the ass of a woman would not calm them any less. Sissy then started to roll over on to her back.

The tiny creatures and ships on her ass cheek were being rolled into the sea, where they were then crushed under the weight of her gigantic ass. People who were vacationing on a small vacation island looked up in awe of the gigantic woman's shoulder blade that was falling quickly. Her shoulder blade came down and in an instant, obliterated a tiny island and crushed all its inhabitants into the sea floor. Sissy had killed off hundreds of people by just growing, but this number was small compared to Emi who was growing on the main land.

Emi was laying on her chest while she grew. People in the city below her began to flee, from the growing mass. Of course they would never be able to escape her quickly growing body, but the instinct for the tinies to survive was strong and reasoning that would lead them to realize that their actions would be for naught was non-existent. They ran as the body of the 13 year old girl tore through town after minuscule town. Her less than impressive chest was now a harbinger of doom. Her once small chest, which would not even need a training bra was now over thousands of feet in diameter. Her two tiny lumps (which were still tiny to her and Sissy) were like city sized orbs pushing against the fabric of her shirt. The supple masses  on her chest  was reducing everything in their way into diminutive grains of rubble. People were pressed into her massive chest, where some instantly exploded into stains, while others felt the pain of their bodies being violently crushed and broken. They screamed as they felt their bodies being compacted and mangled under Emi's chest. At Emi's size her nearly flat chest was enough to crush thousands of people and turn a few towns and half a small city into a crater permanently dented into the earth.

Emi's chin rested into a forested area, flattening the large steady trees and wild life beneath her. Her head slightly tilted crushing more of the forest under her cheek and consequently with her head shifting position, her soft hair fell and swayed due to gravity. The hair was flowing on to a congested highway. The strands of her hair were like thick wires that whipped across the highway. The asphalt was being gashed by the swinging strands of brunet hair. Vehicles were being cut into clean pieces, by the strands of hair and it goes without saying that the people in the vehicles were dismembered or crushed by the hairs. Many abandoned their vesicles and ran for their lives. The highway was left with scars that were merely caused by her strands of swaying hair.

The girls stopped growing at immense sizes. Emi stood over nine miles, while Sissy was a little over ten miles in height. Areas were left untouched by the two giantess. People looked at the two figures in the distance. most were unaware of the carnage that took place by the girls just growing.

Tiny People who were spared from the growth of the two girls looked up as far as they possibly could, which was not even enough to make out the entire bodies of the gigantic girls. Some didn't know what the larger than life figures were, while others were able to make out a human shape, but struggled to believe what they were witnessing. The people wondered how could such huge creatures come out of thin air, others who knew the figures were two human beings wondered only two things, what do they want and what are they going to do to us?

People attempted to upload pictures and video of the gigantic girls on to the internet, but they were unable to connect to the internet or even make phone calls. They had all just realized that all forms of electronic communication were gone. This lead people to spread rumors of the government being behind the gigantic girls and that they didn't want people to leak the info.

Most people stood in place and attempting to keep a calm composure, since the girls were not moving. A minute or so after growing is when Emi regained consciousness and rose to her knees. Watching the girls grow war terrifying, but watching Emi actually move was an indescribable sight and sent shivers into the bodies of all who witnessed the pre teen raise her head way past the clouds.

Emi looked around expecting to see her living room, but what she saw left her in shock. The ground around her looked flat and barren. She noticed patches of grey, with what seemed like sparkling crystals protruding from the ground like fibers on a carpet. She rose to her knees and she was able to see more of the foreign terrain around her. She noticed that there were patches of green which made her immediately think of grass, but the grass seemed to close to the ground. The green patch looked started to look more like a green mat.

She was beginning to freak out, everything around her was flat patches of different sizes, colors and textures. She looked up and easily noticed the night sky, which didn't relieve her since she already figured she was outside. She took in deep breaths trying to relax her nerves and get a grip on her situation. She looked over her shoulders to survey more of the area and noticed her aunt Sissy laying down unconscious  in a shallow body of water. Emi crawled on all fours to her unconscious aunt just a few feet away (to her perspective).

Emi raised and then began to lower and extended her right hand onto a brown patch below her, unaware that below her was a city and some forested areas. The people below her incoming palm and fingers ran, knowing that there was little chance for escape. Her Hand ripped through the clouds floating above the city, To see the clods evaporate in an instant to her bare hand was frightening. With the clouds parted, they could see the details in the palm of the young girls hand. This confirmed to those who didn't already know that the gigantic figure was indeed human, what they didn't know was that this hand belonged to a 13 year old girls who didn't even realize that she was about to crush a small city full of well over a thousand innocent lives.

Emi felt her hands become moist as her hand pushed through the sea of clouds, of course she didn't know why this happened, since she was not even able to recognize the clouds for what they were. Her slightly wet hand landed on the city below, people ran as tall buildings were being disintegrated in an instant and raining debris on the streets below. Emi thought the land below her would be solid, but her hand pressed into the city as if it was soft as mud. Well more than a thousand people were being compacted under the gigantic palm and bursting into goop, composing of chunks of human organs, blood and powdered bones. The screams of pain and distress from the citizens, could be heard from nearby cities and towns.

The giant girl's hand pushed hundreds of feet into the earth, scaring the earth permanently with a crater in the shape of her palm and towering fingers. The city received the most damage from her hand being placed on it, but that is not where the destruction ended. Those who believed they were safe outside the crushed city were to receive the after math of Emi's assault. The people in cities and towns around her hand were rumbling due to a shockwave caused by her hand impacting the earth. Fissures cut through the city streets dropping people into the jagged craters. Emi's palm pushing into the earth cause a change in the direction of air pressure, blasting a disastrous storm through the surrounding areas. Buildings were being reduced to dust and people were ejected hundreds of feet off the ground, just to fall violently to their deaths. The earth around her hand and fingers began to rise and become the lip of the scarring crater. If one was close enough to the lip of the crater, they would see that aside from soil it composed of large buildings, trees, pipes from beneath the earth and human carcasses.

While in her home Emi had obliviously killed many party guest, the amount of people she killed would even make a serial killer jealous, but what she had just done, trumped her kill count from the house many times over. She continued to move towards her aunt, constantly ending the lives of many with every innocent movement she made. She made it to her aunt and began to shove her aunt awake.

"Aunt Sissy wake up."

The people gasped when they heard the gigantic girls speak. The voice was loud and harsh, but they could make out her words.

"Come on Sissy wake up already, I don't know where we are."

Hearing this frightened the tiny people, not only were the girls unimaginably huge, but they didn't even know where they were. Some believed that this meant that they didn't know where they were in the world, while most suspected that the girls didn't even know how huge they actually were and what destruction their bodies have caused. Sissy started to come to, she yawned a powerful yawn and sat up.

"W-where are we and why do I feel sick?"

"I don't know it's really weird."

Sissy could hardly hold herself up, her body swayed and was not able to keep still, if she wasn't sitting, she would have already fallen. Her body's movements were not due to the growth process, but something else. Sissy was still the same drunk mess she was before she grew. She adjusted her glasses and looked around the area. She constantly giggled as she surveyed the area and then she stopped and turned to Emi.

"Emi I am hungry, is there anything I can eat?"

"I-I don't know, this place is -"

"Is that grass over there, well who cares vegetables are vegetables."

Sissy Extended her hand towards a forested area, which she thought was nothing more than grass. Unfortunately this forested area was home to many people who wanted to live in a land surrounded by nature, now all they could do is look up at the gigantic drunk woman, who was going to turn them into her next meal.