- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it has been a while, but here is the newest chapter and the first chapter with both Emi and Sissy destroying some tiny lives, so i hope you enjoy what they do and continue to follow this story til the end.

_______________________________________________

Johan could hardly take the thought of being so helpless. First it was his niece, now it was his intoxicated sister. All he could do was stay in a safe place as Emi and Sissy was killing off every shrunken person at the party.

"I don't get it Greg, why kill these people who helped you?

Greg was fiddling with his tablet, until he heard Johan's question. He looked up with a smirk on his face.

"Those guys, well they are not exactly nice people, if you catch my drift? These guys are part of a group called the root society, they are the ones conspiracy theorist always rave about. It has been suspected that there is a group that rules the country from the shadows and the root society are those people."

"You can't be serious. That means that these guys really were going to use your shrink device to rule the world."

"Don't feel so bad for them now right? This group has so much influence that no one will come here to stop my experiment, even satellites are not reading anything going on currently in this state. You see shrinking wasn't their only objective, they wanted to test something else and didn't want the government to interfere no matter what, so whatever goes down will not make it to any main branch of the government for a long time."

"So these guys could do whatever they wanted with no interference? These guys truly were powerful and influential, but this still doesn't give you the right to do what you are doing."

"Johan I am going to take advantage of the fact that no one can interfere with my experiment and go all out. Soon things will really get out of hand."

Greg began to press a few icons on his tablet. Johan looked, confused about what his brother was planning. But while Greg plotted below, high above a group few tiny guest in the were to be at the mercy of Emi and Sissy's actions.

Sissy moaned in pleasure every time she feel Emi's small hands pressing into her huge breast. Emi had no idea why her aunt was making such noises, but she decided not to ask, she was having fun playing with her aunts soft ample breast.

" They feel so nice, they are like a combination of fluffy and firm. I have never felt anything like these before, I hope I can grow as big as you."

Sissy's mind was flooded with mixed feelings. For one she had never been touched the way she was ever before and she loved the way it felt to have someone grope and have their way with her breast, but on the other hand the one unknowingly pleasuring her was her young niece. Sissy wanted to tell Emi to stop, but every time she tried she was struck with a new euphoric feeling.

Sissy tried to convince herself that what she was feeling couldn't be pleasure, for it would be wrong to be pleasured by her niece, but her body didn't lie about how she felt. She could feel her nipples erecting and pressing into Emi's palm. She felt her nether regions begin to moisten and her whole body heating up, meanwhile both her and Emi were ignorant of a group of tines planning their survival below them.

A group of five shrunken men were hiding under the table that the giantess were partaking food from. Their goal was to get past the feet of the two giantess and acquire shelter under the couch. They have been traveling to their destination ever since Emi walked down the stairs and have hardly made a dent in the distance they needed to traverse. They were in disbelief of how long it was taking for them to travel a distance that could be considered insignificant in their normal sizes.

"I can't believe this! It's like the distance from us to the couch is infinite." Said a middle aged man, slightly out of breath from constantly running.

Suddenly they could hear the heavy piercing sound of Sissy's sexual moans. The men looked up, but see anything past the knees, let alone the shins of the giant girls.

"Sounds like things are getting hot and heavy up there, it's pretty hot." Said a young tanned man, as he tried to get a good view of the spectacle Emi and Sissy were putting on.

"It's not hot, those girls are murderers. We need to get past them by any means and take refuge under the couch." Said a think, lanky, bespectacled man.

The men had a plan, a good one at that, but it was a nearly impossible plan to carry out. Emi and Sissy's bare feet were colossal compared to the tiny men, they were small enough to even be crushed by a ridge of anyone of their toes. If they were to ever get into a tight spot and their lives were to be threatened by the feet of the two girls there would be no way for the men to escape with their lives.

"You young fellas, are not the brightest bunch are you?" Said an elderly man, as he slowly sat on the floor.

The bespectacled man gave the old man a dirty look "What do you mean by that, are you saying our plan to escape is flawed? There may be risk, but it will ensure our survival."

"Listen young man, if we continue to move towards those feet we will surely die a painful death. Even the smaller of the two girls have toes that are comparable to that of mountains and she is the small mind you again. These girls are far too large to take such a risk, especially when we already have a safe spot right where we stand. We are directly under the center of the table, the only reason we would be killed is if one of them decided to vacuum under this table, but that will be unlikely to happen anytime soon. They will most likely go to the police in a few hours to find Greg and his brother. When they are gone we will rush to the couch, but it's suicide to attempt such a task when those colossal feet are in our way.

The all came to the conclusion that the old man was right. They felt that they were better off where they stood as oppose to face the danger of the gigantic feet blocking their path. The girls would eventually have to leave, when they realize Greg and Johan is missing, so they should just wait until that time, but unfortunately they never accounted for what would happen next.

Sissy was in a state of elation, her nieces small, gentle hands embraced a responsive area of her breast. Her whole body was coursing with pleasurable sensations that pulsated through every part of her body. Emi didn't understand what was happening to her aunt, but she was interested in what was happening to her. Emi continued to caress and press deeper into her aunts bosom, seeking to understand why Sissy's body was reacting the way it was.

Sissy's eyelids fluttered, drool rolled down her full lips and her body began to tense up, due to her intense arousal. Sissy knew what was happening to her, it was an experience she had felt many a time before, alone in her home, with her fingers sloshing through her sex. She knew she was close to climax, but was conflicted on whether she should stop the grope fest and keep her dignity, or let a 13 year old girl get her off.

"Emi! Emi, I am about to cum."

"Come where?"

"Never mind... Just... Just don't stop. Squeeze harder, dig deeper, play with me as you please."

Sissy had chosen the later of her moral choices and had decided to throw her dignity out the window and not only let Emi, but instruct her on how to make her climax. Emi was confused, but decided to follow her aunts instructions and perform as Sissy desired.

The heavy moans boomed through the ears of the tiny men taking shelter under the table, they could not see above the knees of the gigantic girls, but knew that something both sexual and odd was taking place. The tan man tried his hardest to get a look at the incestuous behavior taking place above him, but that is when he noticed something horrifying. Sissy's body was reclining and the lower half of her body was sliding off of the couch, this was happening due to Sissy's body tensing up from her overly pleasured body on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Sissy was one of the rare females who actually tensed up enough to curl her toes from a pleasurable experience, which spelled doom for the five men hiding below. Sissy's leg muscles tightened and caused her legs to straighten and stretch out below the table. The bare heel of her right foot glided across the dirty floor, ripping through crumbs and dirt that stood many times bigger than the tiny men. Watching the building sized corn chip crumbs, become instantly reduced grainy dust was a dreadful sight for the microns. They wondered what would happen to them, if something several times bigger than them was destroyed as if it was nothing.

The bespectacled man turned to the elderly man who instructed the men to stay in place. "You said we would be safe!"

"Fool if we kept going we would be in the same situation! This... This is it for us, we never really stood a chance. I am just sorry that you younger men are going to die so early, but hell we tried to control the world with this power and now that power will cause our death... I just wish I could've killed Greg before dying."

The tanned man was not ready to accept death so easily, he began to run for all he was worth, but reality hit him hard when he noticed the gigantic shadow of Sissy's gigantic foot looming above his miniscule form. Her toes were far past the tiny men, her toes seemed to be miles ahead of them, while her sole was right above them, like a flesh colored sky. The tanned man did not understand how huge these girls were compared to them, but now he could see how horrifyingly huge Emi and Sissy were compared to them. His legs stopped moving and he stood in place, dripping in a cold sweat. He was not a man who was willing to accepted death, but knew that there was no escape from it. He knew that he would be crushed by this woman and she would never know it. He would not be felt or noticed, not even by an ant crawling past her foot.

The bespectacled man looked up in disbelief of large Sissy's foot was. He looked up, thinking about how much Greg's size changing technology could've made him a more powerful man than he already was. He could of had rival companies and politicians in fear and bend to his will, but now him, one of the most powerful men in the country would be smeared under the foot of some nobody.

"Damn that Greg! The country... The world... It was supposed to belong to the root society, we had it all! I refuse to die like a bug to this bitch."

The smell of Sissy's damp sole was becoming stronger and stronger as her sole was descending upon the tiny men. A few of them screamed as they saw the powerful sole consume their whole perspective of the world around them, then in an instant the soft pale sole pressed on to their tiny bodies.

Their bodies were being compacted under the clammy sole of the giant woman. The pain of being crushed alive was an excruciating experience for the group, even the more calm ones who accepted their fate were screaming and crying like children. Sissy moaned in pleasure to Emi's touch, but she then felt a tingling sensation beneath her sensitive foot, she thought to herself that the sensation was similar to when she crushed the crowd of bugs earlier.

She applied more pressure to her foot before sliding her foot back toward the couch, grinding and dragging the tiny bodies beneath her foot. Their weak bodies were being pressed into the wood floor as their bodies were dragged violently toward the couch, ripping their flesh and tearing their weak muscles into shreds. The microns screamed in unbearable pain of being crushed, ripped apart by the beautiful foot of the unaware woman. Their mangled bodies were being buried into the soft wet sole of the woman and she was loving the strange feeling, even though she didn't know exactly what she was feeling at the moment.

Sissy let out a high pinch moan as she felt the bodies popping beneath her, she had no idea that the pleasure to the sole of her foot were the bones and organs gushing from the gashes of human bodies, while those bodies were being crushed into nothing beneath her foot.

"Something feels good, beneath my foot, It must have be some more bugs being crushed under me."

"Bugs? I had a feeling there was bugs around here, I am sorry about how messy my house is aunt Sissy."

At the corner of Emi's eyes she noticed something unusual on the table. She fixed her eyes on what seemed to be specs of dirt. She stopped touching her aunt, which disappointed Sissy, to further analyze the specs gathered on the table. She came in close and focused on the cluster of dirt and noticed that the dirt was making slight movements. She also noticed that the slight movements were in separate directions, meaning that air was not moving the specs, but the specs were indeed alive.

"I think I found some of the bugs on the table, this is so gross. I need to get rid of them and fast."

The tiny crowed of people looked up in awe of the gigantic eye locking onto them, they could not believe that this was the eye of an innocent 13 year old girl. They hoped the girl would recognize them as humans and come to their aid, but there hopes quickly shattered when Emi came to the obvious yet wrong conclusion that the group of people were bugs. The crowd knew what that meant for them. They scurried in a panic, not wanting to be killed by the young girl.

Emi lowered her pinkie finger above the crowd and slowly began to lower the tip on to their helpless bodies, pressing a few of them into the glass table. She applied pressure which instantly crushed many , while others were able to survive, being pinned by the softer part of her finger tip. Emi then rolled the tip of her finger side to side, smashing the survivors under her finger as well as a small number of the fleeing crowd into paste. She could slightly feel the sensation of the individual bodies being crushed one by one into a bloody mess between the prints of her finger tip.

The survivors ran as the saw Emi's finger tip plunge into the crowd of microns like a meteor. They could hear the crunching and breaking of human bodies beneath Emi's finger. They looked up in horror as Emi's finger began to angle until her nail made contact with the table. The pink French tip nail was thick as a building and many stood many times larger than the microns, they were not even able to see the cuticle beyond her smooth polish nail. Her finger began to move in the direction of the fleeing tinies, her nails were like a blunt blade running through the gathering of tines. Their bodies were instantly ripped into shreds by her nail. Some survived the initial assault, but were left in pieces and would not last even 30 seconds longer due to substantial blood loss, shock and organ failure.

Emi smiled as she was the crowd of black dots were  being turned into smears of liquid across the table. She felt absolute power that with just the use of a single finger, no a single finger nail that she was able to end the lives of many pest invading her home. She lifted her pinky from the crowd and slowly inserted it into her mouth. She was ingesting the gore that she had just caused, the crowd thought that the girl was sick for eating what she thought was bugs, but eating wasn't her goal. She actually placed her finger in her mouth to coating it in a thick film of saliva. She pulled the finger out her moth which resulted in a large popping sound, then gently lowered the tip of her moist finger on to the gathered specs.

The microns tried to run, but none were able to escape her. Many were crushed instantly by the wet finger, while others were hopelessly adhered to the sticky glob running down her finger tip. She then lift her finger toward her eyes so that she may further inspect the bugs she had captured and crushed, this proved to be fruitless as she could not even make out the shape or details of the supposed bug. She was disappointed that she could not even make out what they were, but didn't want to waste any more time with their existence.  She began to move the tip of her pinkie toward the tip of her thumb and press them together, while rubbing them against each other.

Some tines were crushed by the pressing of the two finger tips, while the survivors were quickly and violently killed by her fingers rubbing against one another, grinding their bodies into liquid that quickly mixed into the saliva covering her finger.

"It seems that I got all of them, at least they are gone before they made babies and made more bugs in the house."

Sissy had wished that she was able to crush the bugs beneath her feet, but found it entertaining to see Emi display such cruelty toward the bugs. Johan knew that people had died once he heard that Emi found bugs, the reality of people dying at the hands of people he loved was eating away at him.

"Greg, please end this."

"Sure baby brother. You see all my party guest are all dead, I have a pulse signature on all that were affected by my shrinking and there are only two left. Well time to get us back to normal and test out something."

"Test out what? Actually I don't want to know, just no more of your experiments, people are dead, let's just stop this."

"Baby brother, do you know why satellites are fixed so they can't see the location of the experiment, no this entire state? Of course you don't, well you see there was a horrible woman who was a guest of this party and she wanted to test the growth function of my experiment. With this state off the grid, she could grow and no one around the world would know. I will like to try this out now. I mean I worked so hard to allow large bodies to survive and move in our gravity as well as provide energy so that oxygen would not be needed, I want to see if this all works"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"You see how small we are compare to Emi and Sissy? Well that size difference is still going to exist, but instead we will be normal sized... Still don't get it?"

"You can't mean?"

"Yes! They will be the largest living things this planet would ever see and might be the last thing anybody ever sees. If let's say for example if we are 1/10,000 of our natural size, they will be grown 10,000 times their natural size. The end of the world is about to happen, but who knew it would be because of two titanic females, well enough talk, let the growth begin."

Johan ran to stop his brother, but it was too late, he had fiddled with his tablet and a light, similar to the one that had shrunk the party guest consumed him, along with Greg, Emi and Sissy.

"This can't be, if they grow, but retain the same size difference they currently have, then everything... everything will be crushed by them in no time. This is it... Greg you just screwed the world."