- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it has been awhile, but I have been slowing down since I have not been getting much reviews and it feels like I am writing stories for no reason, but I am dedicated to this story and here is the next chapter and it introduces another older giantess, the shrunken house guest must survive, i hope you all enjoy. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Emi opened the door and hugged her aunt on site. Sissy is a red headed woman, with freckles, red framed glassed. She had a cute face, average figure but can be considered average to most people. Her redeeming quality was that she was well endowed with double Ds, which she hated to have for many reasons, one being unwanted stares. Personality wise Sissy was meek, reserved and was considered by all who know her as a negative Nancy.

"Aunt Sissy I thought you weren't coming? Dad said you were busy with work."

"I-I wasn't going to come and I thought about whether I should come for hours and well I decided that coming would be worth it if I could see you."

Sissy looked around at the dirt living room, she wondered where the partiers were and why was Emi home alone.

"Where is your dad? It seems weird that he would leave and let his home stay a mess like this and leaving you all alone is a big no."

"I think dad, uncle Johan and dad's friends left somewhere... I think they were all drunk and maybe went to party somewhere else."

Sissy's eyes lit up when she heard that the partiers were drunk, this meant that Greg had alcohol around the house and Sissy always welcomed a good drink or five. Yet she knew that she had to take care Emi at the same time, so she decided against drinking a lot, but unfortunately Sissy was a light weight and even a little bit of alcohol would knock her over the top.

"I am surprised to hear that your uncle came to your dad's party and worst he went off with your dad's creepy friends and left you alone *sigh*, well I guess us girls will hang out for a while."

Emi was happy to hear that she would be spending time with her aunt. Sissy took one step in the house and remove her plain flat shoes, revealing her nylon clad feet. Her feet were perfectly shaped; her toes were long, her nails were long and despite being covered in nylons, her chrome green pedicure nails shown through. Her sole are slender and she had great arches.

Despite being a negative, plain Jane she had some decent assets one was her ample breast, which she despised having and another was her model like feet.

"I'll go to the kitchen and get you something to drink." Emi said while running to the kitchen.

"U-um... Can you get me a... B-beer. I know I shouldn't ask that from you, but your aunt Sissy has had a hard week. I hope you don't think I am being irresponsible."

"Of course not, there is nothing wrong with you having a grown up drink."

Sissy let out a sigh of relief, glad that her niece doesn't see her as some irresponsible adult. She closed the front door behind her and began to walk towards the couch to rest. The tinies on the ground trembled as they felt the heavy vibrations caused by Sissy's thunderous foot falls. Most were unable to keep their balance and fell helplessly to the ground every time the giant woman took a step.

Johan stared up in awe of his gigantic sister walking towards the couch, he then heard the screams of panicking tinies in the distance. It took him a while to locate where the screams were coming from, but he eventually found the source. he gasped in horror as he saw a few shrunken party guest flailing in a piece of moist chewing gum on the floor. He then quickly remembered the drunk girl who he helped earlier dropped gum from her mouth.

Sissy was walking directly in the path of the gum prison. The tines could feel the foot falls booming louder and violently make the floor quake. They could only hope that Sissy either walks over the gum or notices it before stepping on it, but Johan could see by the distance of Sissy's steps that there was a good chance that she would step on the gum as opposed stepping over it.

The tinies screamed as they struggled to free themselves from the sticky trap. A young girl screamed in panic and ironically the panicking girl is Beth, the very same girl who dropped the gum from her mouth, not so long ago.

"Help me, someone please help me, I c-can't move my body. This is not right, this should not be happening to me." Said Beth as she struggled to free herself from the gum.

Beth could not believe that the gum that she was trapped in was the very same gum that she had been chewing during the party, this made her realize how miniscule she actually was. Beth struggled with all of her might to escape, but every bit of effort ensnared her tiny body even more into elastic substance. The moist gum caused by her very own saliva was serving as the instrument of her own doom.

Beth along with the other tinies trapped in the gum tried everything they can to escape. They tried to chew themselves free, shed their trapped clothing and even tried to use brute strength to push through the adhesive glob, but all their effort was for naught and to make matters worse, Sissy's shadow loomed over their tiny forms.

Beth looked up at the titanic figure coming closer to her. Sissy's large feet, pounded into the ground, sending shivers into every fiber of Beth's being. The tiny girl began to shake hysterically in fear, she couldn't control her body, for fear had taken every part of her. Her breathing became hard and uncontrollable, tears rolled down her shivering face and she couldn't help from peeing all over her slender legs. She knew that death loomed over her and that there was nothing she can do to stop it.

"Look down you stupid bitch! What kind of freaking idiot steps in gum?! Look down! Look down! Come on... Please, I don't want to die like this."

Beth begged for all that she was worth, but Sissy could not hear her cries for help. Unfortunately for Johan he could hear Beth's pleas to survive. He clenched his fist in frustration, knowing that he could do nothing to save the poor girl from his gigantic sister. Sissy's right foot elevated high above the gum prison, the tinies screamed and waved their tiny arms, hoping to get her attention.

The tinies looked up in awe of the nylon foot covering their entire view of the ceiling with its imposing presence. They could not believe the enormity of the woman standing before them. The woman would be considered by normal means no bigger than an average sized woman, but to them she was large enough to even dwarf the largest skyscraper they had ever seen.

Sissy's foot began fall as if in slow motion. The tines looked up as the gigantic toes of the giantess descended upon them, their hearts dropped knowing that they would soon be crushed beneath the toes of this woman who was unaware of their very existence. First the ball of her foot planted itself into the floor, right in front of the discarded piece of gum. The ball of her foot setting into the hardwood floor, sent a shock of seismic force through the tines as well as a blast of hot, sweaty air.

To a normal sized person there would appear to be no foul odor or dampness from Sissy's foot, but to the tines at their size could perceive things that people of normal size would not be able to catch on to. At their size, the tines could see sweat stains on her nylons and they could smell the pungent aroma of her slightly sweaty feet enveloping their tiny bodies.

The smell of Sissy's foot was pure torture to the tiny party guest, especially Beth, who couldn't help from gagging to the point vomiting all over her stylish dress. Some of the tinies happily welcomed death to escape the torture of Sissy's moist smelling toes and they would soon get their desire. Sissy's foot rolled on the ball of her foot raising the massive sole and arch of her foot, which caused her toes to curl towards the gum. The pads of her second and middle toe were right above the chewed gum and made impact quicker than it took for the tines to even let out a scream.

Sissy's gigantic toes planted into the sticky gum. Beth and the others were completely surrounded by the Sissy's soft, massive, smelly digits. Beth could feel her body being violently pushed back first into the gum, by the toes of the giantess. She could feel every part of her body being adhered into the adhesive glob, she was a prisoner of her very own gum and could only wait to be crushed by the toes of the titanic sized woman.

As Sissy's toes settled into the gum, the pads of her toes began to spread and adjust due to the weight of her body being placed them. This caused the gum to spread and for the moisture of her toes to be pushed from her pours, soaking her microscopic victims in the salty liquid freshly perspired from her gigantic toes. The warm sweat felt boiling hot to the tinies beneath her. Sissy had no idea that beneath her toes people were, drowning, boiling and being crushed all at the same time. It would be impossible for her to comprehend how much devastation was being caused by her innocent step.

The seams of Sissy's nylons were like thick, huge cables compared to the tinies, it was almost surreal to the tiniest to see that the stitching of nylons were this huge and visible to them. The seams cut through the flesh of some of the tinies, like a whip on a frail back. Beth was lucky to avoid being sliced by the giant seams of Sissy's nylons, but she would still suffer and die like all the tinies trapped in the gum.

Beth screamed in pure terror as she felt the middle toe of the giantess crushing her fragile body flat. The simmering sweat cascaded all over her body, turning her fair skin red. The overwhelming aroma Sissy's toes put her through agony comparable to being trapped in a  gas chamber. She was hoping that everything that happened to her was a nightmare, but this was her unfortunate reality. Beth's bones began to shatter and her skin began to rip apart from the immense pressure being placed on her body. She could taste the saltiness of blood spewing from her screaming mouth, the lower half of her body was crushed into the gum. Beth had no idea that dying could be as scary and painful as it was. Her body than instantly burst into paste that seeped into the gum.

The others had also met their demise. Some drowned from the hot sweat, others were severed in two by the seams of her nylons and most were crushed flat by Sissy's slender toes. Sissy felt disgusted, she could feel as her toes pressed into the discarded gum laying on the floor. She lifted her toes, the gum stretched from the floor to her rising toes. She could not notice the dismembered remains of bodies trapped in the gum.

Johan looked toward the floor frustrated, he knew that no one would have survived being stepped on by his gigantic sister and if anyone had survived, they would die in the gum eventually. Greg made these people out to be bad people, but he was still horrified to see people die by the hands of people he loved. Johan then looked towards Sissy who examined her foot, to see what she had stepped on.

"EWWW! DID I JUST STEP ON GUM? YOUR FATHER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE A DIRTY BUNCH. NOW I HAVE TO REMOVE MY NYLONS... I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT AS WELL."

Sissy walked toward the couch unaware a group of shrunken people unfortunate enough to be in her direction. The tiny group of people ran screaming in fear of being stepped on by the gigantic nylon clad feet closing in on them.

"Please just look down, you are going to kill us!" Said a tiny elderly man running as fast as his old legs can take him.

The pungent smell of the sweaty nylons was getting stronger and stronger with every incredible stride of the titanic woman. The tinies were surrounded by the gigantic shadow of the woman's foot  looming over them, they all felt that the gigantic foot will be their end. The gigantic foot came down fast, Johan turned away from the scene, not wanting to see any more people crushed by his sister. fortunately for most of the tiny crowd most were spared from being crushed, but there were a few unlucky souls that were smashed into mush beneath the heel of her foot.

The survivors cheered, glad that they had survived, despite a few of their own being brutally crushed. Sissy continued to walk towards the couch until her eyes were drawn to a group of color dots moving behind her heel. She stopped moving and stared at the dots for awhile trying to decipher what they were, though she had an obvious idea of what she was looking at. She adjusted her glasses to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

"Does she see us? Can she actually see us? This means we're saved... right?" Said an overjoyed woman.

"JUST GREAT, FIRST GUM ON THE FLOOR AND NOW THE FLOOR IS INFESTED WITH BUGS. THIS PLACE IS SO DISGUSTING I FEEL BAD FOR EMI"

The tiny crowd froze in terror, for a second they thought that there was a glimmer of hope, but now the giant woman towering above them did not see them as humans in distress, but nothing more than bugs invading a home. Yet who could blame her, no normal person would think that these specs were human over the obvious assumption of them being bugs.

"I DON'T THINK I WILL BE COMFORTABLE KNOWING THESE PESTS ARE AROUND. I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOCE BUT TO GET RID OF THEM, SORRY LITTLE BUGS, BUT YOU WONT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER."