- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I would like to thank everyone supported me to write and finish this story. This was my first long story (but I am sure this is still very short compared to what other writers on the site do). I am happy for all the comments whether they be good, bad or suggestions. This is the final chapter, but I will produce better stories and I hope you all look out for my future works. I am sorry that this chapter is not full of giantess action, but this chapter is just to close things up, I hope you still like it and the story as a whole. 

The earth shook violently every time Emi and Sissy took a step. Below them lives were being snuffed out by the thousands and soon they will reach Johan and Greg, the only ones who could end the oblivious destruction that they were inflicting with each innocent and subtle movement they made at their tremendous sizes.

Johan was struck with paralyzing fear every time the girls took a step. The feeling was different than when he was shrunk, since he was always in a safe place and the worst thing that happened to him was that he had to observe the brutal deaths caused by his sister and niece. Johan didn't know if Greg would keep his word, but he had to try to beat him, he knew he needed to act fast to spare the lives of the people of the country, who could only watch as the souls of the two giantess come down upon their heads and turn them into stains of blood and organs.

"Greg, I already know how you live. Your only in you lab, furthering your experiments. Your body most be weak and sluggish, since you lack physical activity. When I speak to Emi on the phone she always mentions how you never go outside and how you look more sick than healthy. I may be your little brother, but your body will fail you."

Johan charged at Greg, cocked his right arm back and swung his fist towards Greg's face. It seemed that the game would be over, but Greg dodged the wild punch with ease. Johan was stunned, he figured it had to be a fluke, so he continued his assault. Johan let out a flurry of fist alongside a battle cry for each punch thrown. Johan's anger toward his brother was shown every time he attempted to strike Greg, but attempts were all they were. Greg was able to dodge everyone of Johan's attacks.

"I gave you your chance baby brother, now it's my turn. I will beat you so bad all you won't even be able to move as you see Emi or Sissy about to crush you into the earth. I know you are surprised that everything you have done was for naught, but I came prepared." Greg pulled an empty syringe from his pocket and threw it at Johan's feet. "Another experiment of mine that I wanted to test out, but don't worry I didn't inject you with anything, I used myself for the experiment."

Johan had no idea what Greg had done to himself and he didn't have the time to contemplate what it could have possibly be. All he knew was that Greg was untouchable and that his sister and niece were miles tall and approaching him, which would lead to his demise. He had to win no matter what, but now his sadistic brother was on the attack.

Greg threw an unexpected kick to Johan's stomach. His eyes watered from the pain caused by his older brother, but after the pain settled his face was barraged with a flurry of fist. Johan could only see the fist impacting his body, he could only hear the sound of Greg's coat swishing in the wind, his beat down was becoming so severe that his senses were only focused on what Greg was doing to him.

Greg halted his assault to catch his breath while Johan staggered, holding his bruised stomach and leaking blood from all the holes in his face. Johan wanted nothing more than to get Emi and Sissy back to normal, but he couldn't do anything to help them. Greg was on another level compared to him, Johan felt hopeless and knew that he would soon die like a bug, beneath the foot of a family member.

"Do you smell that Johan, it's the smell of feet, which means that our little match is just about over. I am just glad that I got to use my before death drug. You see the human body has elevated reaction time moments before death. I was able to enter that state of elevated reaction, by injection myself with my serum and now every hit you throw is like a threat to my life and my body reacts to avoid you. I may be a hermit, but with my serum even I can beat you."

Emi franticly looked around her, but not matter where she looked she couldn't understand where she was. Her surroundings were like nothing she had ever seen before, she was becoming scared and wanted nothing more than to go home and see her father and uncle.

"Daddy! Uncle Johan, where are you? Please someone answer me."

Sissy was feeling down, knowing she couldn't help Emi, but she was also in the same boat. Sissy had no idea where her and Emi were. The world around them was unfamiliar and devoid of human life, except for the tiny people below them that they are unaware of. Even the ground felt weird. the texture's of the ground and how it reacted to her weight were like nothing she had ever felt before, it was pleasant, but foreign.

"Calm down Emi, we will find a way back home."

Emi started to calm down and continue taking her steps hoping to find any clue that could lead her back home. Her gigantic foot landed not far away from Greg and Johan. Heavy earthquakes, rumbled through the city and collapsing the land around Greg and Johan. The end was near for the two brothers unless, Johan could find away to subdue his brother. Johan had lost all hope, he was about to die, just like the people he had seen die at the party. He would soon be killed beneath the foot of his niece and she will never know that she crushed him like an insignificant bug.

When all hope seemed lost, fortune shined on Johan. Fissures split all around the two brothers and Greg was beginning to lose balance. Johan knew that his only shot to win was now. Johan collected himself, tucked the pain away in to the back of his mind and charged at Greg for all he is worth. Greg gasped as he saw Johan dash at him, but the shifting land below him prevented him from moving the way he desired to. Johan was now right where he needed to be, he let out a battle cry and launched a straight punch into Greg's face. Blood spewed from Greg's nose as he was sent flying.

"It's over Greg, we both know it was a clean hit. I... I want to keep hitting you, but I need you conscious in order to end this. So get on with -." Johan was cut short when he noticed that the entire sky was Emi's big toe.

Johan looked up at the crumbled land masses pressed into a stain on her toe. The sight was too unreal for him to describe. Everything around him was the toe of his young niece.

"GREG! Do it now before she crushes us."

"Should I or shouldn't I?"

"Fine, if you want your life to end as a looser than do nothing? You claim to be so high and mighty, but the last thing you would have done with your life would be that you lost to me. I am supposed to be a looser and you are supposed to be a winner, but before we both die I am the winner and you are the looser."

"Well played baby brother." Greg fiddled with his tablet as fast as he could. his daughters toe was coming down fast and he did not want his life to end as a looser like Johan said. Johan closed his eyes waiting for the end, but in an instant the giantess were glowing a familiar glow and in a flash they disappeared.

They then materialized in their normal sizes beside Johan and Greg. The rest of the city was baffled when the two titanic figures vanished into thin air, but no one was complaining. They were ecstatic that the two giantess have disappeared, but they did not cheer or celebrate for the giantess could come back as instantaneously as they appeared. The citizens had no idea what they had experienced or if it would happen again.

Just like what happened after they grew the two girls were unconcious, but when they wake up they will be in shock of what happened to the world around them, they would have no idea that they were the cause of the disaster around them.

A few hours later

The girls have awoken in complete shock of the destruction around them. The media claimed that the destruction of all the cities were the cause of severe earthquakes, but a few protested that the cause of all the destruction was due to gigantic females, of course no one believed them and since Emi and Sissy were so large, no one could completely make out their face or features, they would never be identified. Those who thought the disaster was caused by gigantic girls were said to be crazy and insensitive to those who lost family to the disaster, so soon enough the rumors died.

Emi and Sissy were in so much shock of the disaster (caused by them) that they never even questioned where they were during the time the country was being destroyed. Johan and Greg both agreed not to tell the girls anything about what they had done. Johan resented Greg as he always had, but decided not to turn him in, since who would believe that Greg could enlarge or shrink people and he saw how much Emi relied on him. When she was huge and distressed, she called out for her father that she loved, even though Greg only saw her as disposable, he knew that Emi was happy with him.

luckily the world would never know what had really happened and his family would be safe, but Johan knew that Greg was dangerous and that he was the only one who had an idea of this. Johan vowed to stop Greg, whenever he decided to put himself or Emi in danger ever again.

Johan lived a mundane life, a life he found boring and wanted it to end, but even though it was dangerous he had an experience that made him experience the feeling of living again and appreciate his mundane life. he could now find the greatness in living a normal life all because he survived the terror of his unaware niece and sister.