- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So sorry for the delay in posting... I had some trouble with my computer, and had to re-install some programs and return it to an eariler setting.  Luckily, I run a weekly back up, and everything was saved.. so after some slight set backs, I'm back on track!

Thanks for being patient.  I'll be posting about every two or three days, if everything goe's as expected. 

So, without any further ado...   ;`)

Squatting down, nervously trying to hold-on to the slick plastic ledge, captain Jim held his breath and clung to the wet, slippery edges of the narrow shelf; stranded and naked, he cowered down before the enormous, towering figure of this beautiful blonde giantess.

The cliff-like edge, looming so high above the floor, elevated him up to the giant womans breast height. The simple molding, made into the smooth wall; the soap dish tray was just barely large enough to accept him. Not allowing him any extra room to move around, he stayed squatted, firmly planting both of his hands gripping at the concaved side walls.

Overspray splattered across his face, as the towering blonde turned around and let the water spray over her naked backside. The confining space; sparkling white, tile-covered walls, quickly became a murky, fog filled, cloud of humidity.

The steaming hot water splattered off of her glistening skin and splashed out onto the tiny man. He watched her with overwhelming amazment. She was so extremely beautiful, and Jim was completely mesmerized by her exquisite female features.

She had held him trapped inside her underpants for the entire night, - and she had kept him there for most of the morning. He had nearly suffocated several times and after such an awkward, and helpless situation, poor Jim was completely exhusted.

Kept awake throughout the entire night, with just his face sticking out of her steaming panties, the smooth softness of her weightier glutes, enveloping his whole body, Jim felt like he was going to turn into jelly... Julianna's imprisonment. The solid pink colored panties easily contained him like a tightly sealed package.

The oven-like heat, melting his miniature figure. Nearly driving him past the peak of sanity, he held on like a trooper and suffered out the time.


When the giantess finally awakened, he was given a hasty squeeze before she carefully removed him and carried him into her bathroom. Swiftly, and suddenly, he was lifted up and released; placing him on high upon the very narrow soap-dish of her cool, cavernous, shower stall. The huge space was drafty and cold. Jim started uncontrollably shaking...

Shivering profusely; chilling from the sudden release of her sweltering body heat, he felt the shifting air currants and watched her immense form moving about; it seemed to fill up the entire area.

Standing so closely, the giantess slipped off her bra and panties, pulled her hair back and hastily tied it into a ponytail; coiling it up around the top of her head, she pinned it up, and quickly pulled a plastic shower cap over the top.

Julianna tentively stepped inside the cool stall. Sliding the glass door shut, the naked giantess closed the door and sealed them inside. She stood naked before him. Her towering figure so close, and so very, VERY, LARGE.... she then bent down and casually turned on the water.

Jim watched as she adjusted the temperature, squatting below him, she briefly appeared as if it were just another day,... casually preparing to take her morning shower.
She suddenly stood up and Jim scanned the entire distance of her incredible figure; he watched the white foam streaming down across her towering form, glistening skin, soft, shapely behind, jiggling in motion, the sight of it all, simply amazed him.

At her size, Jim was like a little toy. She was fifty feet tall comparred to him; he was actually smaller than her foot. He roughly estimated, that, he was probably only about six inches tall from her stand point.

Although, from his point of view, ....it was completely 'impossible' to imagine her, as a normal sized woman. He saw her as an enormity, a collosal, god-like being, and her exquisite beauty only added to his fascination.


Julianna was so tall and slender, and her large blue eye's,.... if seen as windows to her soul, would most certainly portray a heavenly, peaceful serenity...

Her perky breasts, prominantly displaying the perfectly formed nipples, slightly aroused, they centered the weighty masses of her glorious breasts. Her clean shaven body glistening like a gigantic marble statue.

After being held as her prisoner for the entire night, confined so close to her, the scent of her body had affected something deep within him. The natural, female essense, of her magnificent body had gotten into his brain and weakened his mental sense of being.

The mild aroma of her bitter sweat, had an intoxocating effect on him. Forced to endure the extreme heat of her stupendous being, Jim had fallen under her spell, he was becoming completely infatuated with her.

Julianna's hourglass figure and long, smooth legs, stood naked before him, stepping around in the flowing water, cascading soap, a foamy wash of drifting white suds, slipped down into the space between her thighs. Her hands worked around and dipped into the narrow gap between her creamy thighs,

She giggled inside, as she saw him staring at her...


Suddenly, Jim was interupted from his trance. Julianna's approaching fingertip appeared above him, quickly dropping a large blob of purple gel right down on top of his head.

The cool, slick soap, matted in his greasy hair and dripped down over his face.
Her amplified voice resounded within the canyon-like walls...

"There,... get yourself lathered up and then I'll rinse you off", her voice echoed inside of the stall.

"I don't want a 'sticky' little-man to play with...", she giggled.

Smiling wide, her pretty face glanced away and continued to soap up her tremendous upper body. Sliding a puffy pink puff, casually over her breasts, she slathered them with the foaming suds and swirled it around them.

Jim reached up and scrubbed his fingers through his hair. The tingling sensation felt good, and he took a deep breath and tried to clear his head.

The splattering water sprayed across his naked body as the giantess turned around. Able to rinse off his face, Jim wiped the soap out of his eyes.

Causiously, he sat down and let his legs hang down over the edge. The slippery plastic soap dish was cold on his butt and the distance to the floor of the basin, was at least five stories high.

He nervously sat there, very carefully soaping up the rest of his body. Watching her immense, naked figure, fully displayed before him... his tiny eyes peering through the dense fog like little black specks.

Julia felt herself becoming arroused, she let the water wash down over her front, turning slightly from side to side, she allowed the spray to torture her throbbing nipples.

Glancing to the side, she looked over at her tiny prisoner. Her heart swelled with warmth as she realized how completely helpless his was without her. She rubbed her soapy sponge down between her legs and released a deep breath...

"M'm, aaah", the sound of her tremendous sighing filling the huge stall.

Squishing the foam out of the sponge, she clamped her thighs tightly and shivered with sexual pleasure. Her breasts wobbled and jiggled around as she rubbed the sponge faster and faster.


Jim became hopelessly arroused too. His growing excitement easily overcoming him. The miniature man slathered his stiffy with the foamy suds. Unable to control his lust, he stroked himself along with her, moving his hand at the same speed as his giant mistress.


She squeezed her elbows together and crushed her boobies into the flow of streaming water.

Lifting her arms up, she squatted and lathered her arm pits. Scrubbing them sensuously, she straddled the stream of spray and allowed it to cascade across her entire front. She gasped with pleasure and squealed with a sharp, high-pitched blurt of pent up frustration.

Jim stroked himself slowly, and nearly slipped from the edge of the soap dish when he saw her pleasuring herself...

Julianna sat down and crawled onto her knees. She let the water shower over her bare back. Wiggling her bottom, wagging her naked ass and fingering herself off, she spread herself open and worked two fingers frantically.

Quickly bringing herself to completion, the giant blonde gasped with pleasure and bucked her hips out into the open air...

Afterword, her senses gratifyed, she collapsed with her uplifted behind directly under the forcefull stream of the shower. She gradually caught her breath and slowly gathered her strength.

Awkwardly standing, the giantess casually rinsed down, allowing the water to wash away all of the soapy foam. Turning her blushing face directly toward him and releasing an exhust of hot breath; Julianna sighed with possessive satisfaction ...


"Come on... let's go", she softly whispered.




***




Jim felt completely helpless. His raging erection was rock hard as she reached up and casually plucked him away from his cliff-side seat. He was gripped up and lifted off the soap dish. Her pruney fingers wrapped tightly around him as she took him down under the gushing torrent of hot water.

His naked body wrestled into position, she quickly rinsed him off and splashed the forceful stream across his entire figure.

The act was as simple as rinsing off her hands. She turned him around, held his feet and gripped at his tiny body. He was shifted down and turned upside down; swept under the flowing current several times, her giant hands held him under the water and repeatedly drown him beneath the forceful blast.

He felt her wet fingers pinching around his cock. The large pads flattening out, as the crimping squeeze enclosed around it. He gasped with surprize, as her fingers squeezed tighter and began to stroke it. He reached out and tried to grab hold of something...

Steaming hot water spraying forcefully across him, he couldn't open up his eyes to see her. And, she held him with both hands cupped and open; constantly shifting under the huge, bathtub faucet.

The tips of her fingernails stabbed into his ribs, she pulled him out of the stream of water and shut it off.

Jim coughed and spluttered as he sat up inside of her hands and wiped his eyes. Julia was watching him with her large blue eyes. The steamy air swirling around them like a thick fog, the heated white space surrounding them suddenly became his whole world.

Julianna's huge face, so large and close; taller then his standing hieght, her nose wrinkled as she suddenly giggled with childish delight...

"Feel better now,... little....man?", she teased him.

Fully aware of his straining cock, she pretended not to notice how hard it was...

"My, my, aren't you just the cutest little guy. Look how small you are. I could just eat you all up!"

Wrapping her fingers tightly around him, she gripped him up inside her fist and stepped out of the shower stall. The motion was swift and quick, but when her fingers released him, he fell into a warm dry pile of fluffly cotton.

The huge white towel was folded up and lying on the toilet seat. Jim quickly surveyed his surroundings. The large bathroom was completely white. A large, steamed-up mirror, directly behind the sink counter, reflected the movement of her large, blurry image. She stood before it and removed the shower cap from her head. She reached for another large white towel and began to wipe her body down.

Her wide set hips, standing right in front of the toilet, loomed above him like a twin set of glistening globes. Droplets of clear water dribbled down across the massive form of her magnificent ass.

The lower most area of her rounded glutes, revealed the bubbly mass of excessive weight; the smooth, creamy mass of warm skin, sparkled with shimmering droplets of water, dribbling down through the open space centered between her huge, powerful thighs.

Jim's mind was drifting away. His sanity slipping, he clinched his erection and looked up at the massive female figure. Terrified and confused, he trembled with fear as his body melted into the huge towel.

Arroused at the sight of her, and completely helpless to defend himself against her, he was forced to wait and see, just what this towering, girl giant, would do with him...

He had a painful set of blue balls, but... he couldn't seem to release his pent up seed. The sight of her magnificent form distacted him from allowing himself to relax enough to let go!

His cock strained for relief.... he held his breath and furiously stroked it. The shifting set of massive ass cheeks jiggled before him as she casually turned around and stood above him.

The huge, puffy clump, of curly blonde pubic hair glistened in the bright light. Her swollen mound floating directly in front of him, she smiled down from above and continued to drag the huge towel across her backside...

"What cha doin' down there.... h'm?", she softly whispered.

He looked up across her naked breasts. The perky set, of perfectly matched boobies, flanked her grinning face as she peered down upon her little prisoner and softly snickered with a delighted feminine chuckle...

"Like what ya see?", she smartly asked her tiny captive.

Jim stopped stroking himself, and tried to conceal his rock hard member. He turned sideways and pulled his right knee up to block her sight...

She casually giggled, and swiftly bent down to dry off her lower legs. Her hands worked quickly and she soon finished up. Suddenly standing, her foot lifted up and softly drifted down next to him. The weight of her leg pressing down, her high arched foot sank into the towel right next to him.

Her swooping hand reached down and grabbed him. Her other hand held a bottle of lotion. It tilted it up, tipping the bottle, it squirted a large glob of creamy paste onto the top of her smooth arch.

He was lowered down and held over her foot. "Spread your legs!", she ordered him.

Straddling the glob of paste, Jim was slowly placed down upon her huge foot and forced to stradle her giant sized arch. Released in a seated position, he shivered from the sudden chilling of the cool lotion. His hands grabbed the sides of her foot and he leaned forward toward her upturned ankle.

"Rub it in, slave!", she ordered.

Her large blue eyes lowered down and intently watched from above; a twinkle of curious delight sparkling within them, she leaned down closer and studied her miniature captive.

She watched him closely. Sensing his frustration, she delighted in the fact that she could torture him so easily...

"Come on. Hump that foot lil' man!", she scowled, and lowered her face down closer.

"Hurry up, I've got a lot more for you to do today, and the sooner you get my feet done, the closer you'll be to getting done...", her teasing tone, shifting to a firmer commanding voice...

"If you piss me off, and don't do as I say.... I'm going to punish you. Do you want to be punished?", she raised her voice.

"Maybe, you want to be punished.... is that it?", she lowered her mouth directly above his head.

"Start humping little man!"

Jim broke into a humping motion, frantically sliding his swollen balls across the huge, smooth arch, he rode the saddle of cold lotion and smeared his solid cock across her slippery skin.


"That's better!", she lowered her voice. "You might turn out to be a good little slave after all..."




*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading!  Jim's in for some punishment, next chapter we'll see if he breaks...

Please leave a review.... please?