- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is the apex of this tale.  It was extremely hard to configure all of the discritive words into a single chapter, and maybe I 'overdone it, just a bit...

I hope to get some feedback for this one.  I'll continue with it, IF it's any good!  Please review, tell me what you thought about it...

And, thanks for reading..

Wildcat  ;`)

Chapter 7


'Pantie Trap'

Julianna's giant fingers released him, and Jim was instantly dropped back down inside of the pocket. Sliding upside down, he fell into the narrow space and flopped right back into the very same spot.

"Damn IT!", he screamed!

His naked body completely covered in sweat, he screamed out in frustration and started wildly struggling all around. Julianna heard his muted scream, and casually brushed her fingertips across the outside of her pocket.

Dragging her sharp nails over his miniature form, she lightly traced the outline of his tiny naked body. Crossing her spectacular legs in a scissor-like fashion, she squeezed her thighs together and felt a tingling sensation ripple up through her.... she loved wearing this short skirt. It made her feel so good...

"M'm, what's wrong my little pet".

Immense, rumbling laughter, eminently vibrated within her enormous female figure. The quaking shockwaves shook her huge body, a profound and massive vibration.

Thunderously laughing, her entire lower body seemed to be shaking violently! Her huge fingers suddenly grabbed him from outside of the pocket, and firmly gripped around his waist. Stabbing her sharp nails into his tiny body!

Painfully teasing him,... her helpless little 'boyfriend', she laughed and squeezed him between her thumb and finger. Casually teasing him and effortlessly wrestling his miniature figure into the corner of her pocket.

"Ah, ha ha ha ha haaa", she snickered with glee.

Jim wiggled away from her fingers and kicked around inside of the humid pocket. She released him, and continued laughing... the horrendous sound of her echoing belly laugh, completely surrounded him!

Angry as hell, he fought against the tight bindings of waxy dental floss that had been wrapped up so tightly around his wrists and ankles. Straining as hard as he could, he actually managed to break the knot that the giantess had tied around his ankles.

Surprized for a brief moment, he quickly kicked his feet, and rubbed his legs together. The floss had broken loose and he angrily kicked the slackened binding away from him.

It felt so extremely good to feel the blood returning to his feet again. God, he had to get away from this giant bitch...

Her large body moved slowly, he could sense what she was doing and, as she was bending down he felt her slipping off her shoes. Her powerful thighs separated slightly as she lifted up her left foot. She released her sweaty feet from the spiky, high heel pumps.

Jim could hear the suction break free within the arch of the giant shoes, "TH-SHUnnK!" "Th-shunk!".

They were both casually dropped to the floor, 'Ka-thump'..... 'Ka-thump'...

As soon as the heavy spiked heels crashed to the floor, the giant blonde gasped with a sigh of instant relief...

"Ahh, that feels...Sooo, much BETTER", she whispered, followed by a soft chuckle of spiteful laughter. She set her feet back down with a sudden plopping smack.

She released a long, slow breath, and her tiny prisoner felt her body slowly spin completely around in a circle.

"Now to get the rest of these clothes offf!"

Spreading her huge legs, ever so slightly, her tiny mini-skirt stretched tightly once again, trapping her little passenger up inside. The pocket was getting even warmer, but Jim tried to settle himself down. He knew that he had to stay calm; he quickly realized that screaming and yelling would do nothing but simply amuse her.

He pulled hard on his wrist restraints and felt the waxy, rope-like string, cutting into his swollen hands. He knew that he didn't have much time. He had to get his hands free, before she took him out of her pocket again! This might be his only chance to get away...

He twisted around and started bending backward, he managed to get his feet up next to his butt.

He held his arms out, and pointed out his toes. He thrust his hips forward, and arched his back, throwing his head back as far as he could, he struggled around and, bending over backward as far as he could, he forcefully shoved his feet up through, and in-between his straining arms.

Then, straining even harder, he worked his wrists up, and rolled forward; curling up into a ball, he wriggled around and got his tightly bound wrists, to slide all the way up over his knees. He straightened out his legs and smoothly brought his hands up in front of him.

Success! Now, he could use his teeth to bite through the knot, and try to get his wrists untied.

Suddenly, he was bumped, the solid wall of huge thigh muscle swept forward, and moved him sideways; she was walking around again. Her huge form moved slowly and smoothly. He slumped down into the bottom of her pocket and frantically began chewing on the bindings between his wrists.

When she stopped walking, he heard water running. Then, he heard a couple of ice-cubes drop into a large glass. The sound of a plastic bag crumpling up, then a vacuum-like pop; a huge refrigerator door closing...

The familiar sound of pouring wine... 'glugging', 'glug', 'glug', glug'.

'Clink-clink'..... the glass filled up, and the liquid splashed over the ice-cubes.

He felt her massive weight shifting. The muscles in her legs jiggled, and she stepped backward; suddenly the skirt slipped down; dropping down from her waist, her smooth thighs slipped upward across the inside of the skirt and Jim felt the tight pocket quickly becoming slack.

Loosening up around him, the tightly fitted skirt fell away from her waist and dropped down into a pile around her ankles. He dropped to the floor, and landed hard on his backside. The tightly fitted, narrow space, that had held him, suddenly became loose like a large empty bag.
He felt the solid floor beneath him. He raised up onto his knees. Still frantically using his teeth, he quickly found the knot in the dental floss and started chewing like a starving dog! He knew that he didn't have much time, and he just had to get his hands free before she grabbed him out of her pocket again!

Like a deflated parachute, the baggy pile of giant skirt, crumpled up, and collapsed all around him.

"Hell with IT!", he screamed! " I'm outta Here!"

Without thinking, he scrambled to his feet and made a wild dash for the top of the pocket. All the while, frantically chewing on the knot between his wrists, he scampered through the loose white cotton, and plunged out through the opening.

He stumbled, and staggered out onto a vast and everspreading floor... it appeared to be the floor inside of her kitchen. Scorching down from the glairing white sky, thousands of feet above him...An extreme brightness from the incandescent light, high above, sent glowing rays of powerful brightness down upon him like some 'strange' alien sun.

Stumbling around blindly, Jim caught himself falling right into something very large and very much alive.... His hands broke free of the knot, and he quickly unwrapped the floss binding, and angrily threw it down on the floor.

He looked back up, just in time to see the inside of Julianna's sweaty bare foot! The smoothly flatened sole, 'peeled-off' of the tile floor and slowly lifted straight up. Her high-arched foot, lifted up and swirled around high above him. Circling like some strange prehistoric bird, it silently floated directly above him, sweeping around in slow tilting circles...it's daunting presence overshadowing him completely.

The smell of hot, salty, peanut butter, blended with a powerful twang of burnt vanilla seemed to be filling the air around her giant-sized feet. The steaming aroma of her sweaty soles filled his head, gradually awakening something deep inside...

Straining hard to see, as the giantess's toes playfully wriggled around, her huge, feminine foot wrinkled-up the sole and pointed out her toes...

"Going somewhere little guy?"

Then, in one swift motion, the ball of her foot swept toward him. Knocking him backward it slapped into him, slamming him tripping, he went sliding and spinning across the floor.

"Oop's!" , a girlish tone in her voice, as she spoke from so high up.

"I almost stepped right ON, YOU!", she teased.

Looking up, Jim squinted hard, far up into the heights of the ceiling, he strained his eyes to try and see her... Craining his neck, he rolled onto his back and looked straight up, her enormous figure slowly came into focus; her gigantic, towering figure, was standing directly over him!

"Well, Hello there!", she playfully giggled.

Stepping up closer, she straddled her little prisoner and smiled down at him with an incredible feeling of power...

Her massive body shifting around above him, the overwhelming size of it nearly stopped his heart!

Her juicy panties floating directly above him...

"Where do you think you're going, Hm?"

Her magnificent figure appeared like an amazingly beautiful giantess, so colossal and heavy, her big toe could easily crush his skull! Standing there in her bra and panties, her monolithic figure was like that of a goddess!

A blurry, fog-like spectrum, had formed all around her looming head, creating such a breathtaking effect. Jim became mesmerized by her glistening complection. Her golden mane of flowing, blonde hair, sparkled within the powerful rays of artifical light; forming a spectacular sight, it appeared like an 'angelic aura'. It seemed to glow all around her head like a halo'... her tanned skin glistened with a fine dew of oily sweat.

She placed her hands on her hips and dominantly peered down upon him.

"How did you get 'un-tied?", she whispered.

Her feet swept around and casually kicked the discarded skirt away; it flew several hundred feet away, and skidded across the floor, landing in a heap next to the bottom of the sink cabinets.

Jim quickly jumped to his feet, but.. he was frozen with overwhelming fear!

"Don't you get any ideas about trying to get away from me. Because, if I have to chase you around like a little rat, I'll just step on you,... 'squish' your little butt!"

Her rounded thighs wobbled and flexed, just before they strained up tightly and jerked-up into a powerful mass of smooth, solid muscle; her hips swelled out and her huge, pantie-clad behind, swiftly began to grow larger. Her upper body leaned forward and she slowly started to squat down.

Her voice grew louder, as her massive bottom descended downward. Squatting down, her thighs winged out and opened up wider. Her calves flatted out against her thighs as she settled onto her smooth haunches.

"You must be like an escape artist or something... a miniature, little, 'tough-guy', Huh?", lifting a single eyebrow, she smartly glaired down upon him.

Closely watching his frightened reaction, she felt a tingling pleasure stirring within her. She felt her pussy swelling up and her panties were getting very wet...

Squatting directly in front of him, her tighly-fitted pink panties swelled out in the crotch. The slight impression of what was hidden beneath, formed a mildly visable set of moist, swollen lips. Centered between her creamy inner-thighs, the sight of her enlarging camel-toe, put him to his knees. A dry lump suddenly stuck inside his throat...

Her hand casually swept around behind him...., "Did you 'actually' think, that ' I'd let you get away from me?", ....then, it quickly snatched him up inside!

Her fingers clamped around him, and gripped him up tightly. He was lifted off the floor and swept up just underneath her large, ample breasts!

Her other hand lifted the wine glass to her lips, she tilted it back and poured some into her mouth. She smacked her lips, and gasped with a refreshing pop...

"Oh,...was is warm,... riding inside of my pocket?", she purred.

Slowly standing, her thumb firmly pressed against his tiny erection, the sharp nail embedded into his stomach pinning his tiny body firmly into the center of her warm palm.

Jim felt his ribs giving from the grasp of her enclosing finger. The longest one wrapping around his chest. Her fist held firmly, as she stood up and walked out of the kitchen. The wine glass floated out in front as she carried it along.

Stepping out of the brightly lit kitchen. Julianna casually stepped along, swaying through a much cooler room, passing up several closed doors, she entered a long hallway and continued walking through her large apartment.

Jim noticed that there weren't many furnishings. Only a single chair and a small end table sat next to the heavily shrouded window.

He grabbed onto her thumbnail and held tightly. The slight shifting of her hips smoothly swayed from side to side as she carried him along. Her large bra covered breasts directly above him. The smell of her perfume was overpowering.

Her thumb pressed firmly against his cock, straining under her thumb with both hands, Jim futilily struggled to lift it away.

The sharp thumbnail stabbing firmly into his stomach, as the rounded pad pressed firmly on his trapped erection. He suffered the painful arrousal of her simple grasp.

Unconcerned with his struggling attempts to get free, Julianna stepped into her bedroom and closed the door.

Jim was slowly lowered down to her waist. The sight of her pink panties rose up in front of him and the loosening grasp of her encircling fingers sent a sudden pang of fear throughout his captive being...

Her feet swept across the carpeted floor and stepped over to the massive bed. A white canopy enclosed the huge structure, she pulled back the sheer curtain and lifted her knee up and crawled inside of the enclosure.

Turning onto her side, she sat and stretched out. Holding Jim inside her left hand, and the glass of wine in her right. She smiled down at him and licked her lips...

"You didn't answer my question.... was it 'warm' inside of my skirt pocket?", she asked, again.
Jim squirmed around inside her loosening fingers and tried to climb out onto her wrist. She slowly rotated it, turning her hand around, she curiously watched his miniature acrobatics.
He sat upon her forearm and straddled her wrist.

"Please lady,...why are you doing this to me?", he screamed.

Julianna smiled at the tiny man as she brought the wine glass to her mouth. Finishing off the remaining liquid.. she noticed his stiffy and softly chuckled as she swallowed the last of the wine.

She dropped the glass and rolled back into a huge pile of pillows. Jim was clinging to her arm like a naked sloth.

She reached out with her left hand and grabbed his shoulders. Her fingers gripped around him and lifted. Plucking him off of her wrist, she pulled him away and dropped him onto the center of her soft belly.

He landed with a thump, and threw out his hands to catch himself. His naked butt sank into the softness of her velvety skin. The waistband of the tightly fitted panties quickly lifted up, as she slid her thumb underneath it and hooked the elastic band.

"I'll bet it's warm down there...", she whispered.

Her other hand spread open the fingers, and casually pushed him down across her lower belly. He slid awkwardly down into the open pocket of sweltering sauna-like heat!

"Nooooo!", he screamed!

Her forceful hand shoved him along and squashed his naked little figure down inside of the steaming gusset!

The panties enclosed around him, her hand swiftly pulled away and the waistband sealed off the outside world.

The pink material snapped shut, and trapped him inside of her crotch panel! He felt her hips shifting, and lifting up as she worked her pelvis and setteled into the bed.

Jim gasped for breath inside the heated entrapment. The hot steamy air filled his lungs and covered his naked skin with a slippery sheen of slick dewy musk.

He pressed his head up into the stretchy pink covering and pushed up with both hands. Sucking air through the finely knitted threading, he tried to breath through the stretchy pink cloth.
He strained hard and tried to stand up, but he was quickly pushed back down, hastily forced down into the heated center of her fuzzy pussy!

The curly strands of wet pubic hair softly slid under his chest as he was pushed down into her moist, meaty lips. The space between her thighs widened out, and she opened herself up and shoved him down into her steaming muff.

His sweaty backside pressed conformingly into the wettness of the pink panties. His face and head forced down by her thumb and fingers... she gripped up his head and pushed it down against her swollen clit. Swelling up and growng larger, it mashed into his face and smothered him with a tart slippery smearing of her sticky juices.

With a mouthful of the clear, sticky, gel, his hands grabbing wildly around him, he tried to get a grip into the pink pantie material. The wet, stretchy elastic covering, firmly held its shape, not allowing him to get any kind of hold on it. He struggled uselessly under her controlling fingers!

The heat intensified. The softness of her inflamed mons, swelling around him, the opening below releasing a slathering of suffocating juices. The clear fluid saturated his entire body, he squirmed relentlessly under her controlling fingers, as she smoothly began to rub his entire body across her swollen mound.

The panties stuck to his skin and held him trapped inside. Drowning within her pussy, he wildly fought to get free of her fingertips. The sharp nails stabbed and prodded, controlling him... using him... dominating him completely.

He slipped downward, his pelvis slipped across her firm pubic bone and his belly burned against the heated slit of giant pussy. Her fingers positioned him inside, forcing his head downward and closer to the tightly wedged crack of her lower ass cheeks...

He gasped and held his breath as the giantess forced him into her ass.

The restricting G-string held him in place, as she fitted him perfectly within her sweltering pussy.

His body crushed between her massive thighs, she squeezed him up and tightly held him within her conforming squeeze.

His head slipped past the rope-like G-string, and his smothering face was gratefully freed of the suffocating entrapment!

Only his head sticking out, he sucked in a deep breath and coughed out a slick mouthful of her excessive juices...

In the dim light, he could see that right in front of his face was the wrinkled endention of her recessed anus. The deep, narrow space of her smooth bottom surrounding him on both sides. His face was trapped, right in front of her asshole!

His shoulders sealed within the pit of her anus, he was form fitted into her sweltering ass. His whole body tightly pressed into her pussy and his feet spread wide apart, caught within the grasp of her controling fingertips!

Her panties trapping him in place, she squeezed her thighs together and squashed him into her body... sliding him smoothly across her slippery slit, her fingers worked his body like a living sex toy...

Gasping for breath within her asshole, he tried to get his arms free. The slippery gash held his body cupped within, and he slid conformingly as she pumped him back and forth across her slathered cunt.

Julianna laid back and moaned with surmounting pleasure as she masturbated with the tiny naked man. His little body perfectly fit within her panties, and she lost all control of her actions... she began to roughly work his ridgid figure up and down along her wett pussy.

Jim slid along as she used him. His head popping in and out from under her gusset; poking dangerously close to her wrinkled butthole. The flexing contortion around the opening, winked at him... flairing out and expanding, then drawing inward, and puckering tightly. The giantess pumped her little plaything across her slathered pussy lips, working him faster and faster...

When she started bucking her hips, and jerking around, Jim thought it was all over. She was going to kill him,... he was going to be torn apart!

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Ahh!", she grunted, and thrust her hips wildly!

Jim straightened out his body as stiff as he could, and tightly closed his eyes. The sensation was incredible! Her massive pussy was pumping his entire body like a blurry flash of motion. The increasing slather of foaming friction saturated his naked body and completely swallowed him up...

Her giant hands pressing down upon him, and plunging his body firmly into her, she manipulated his tiny form exactly as she pleased...

"Uh Uh Uh Uh .... Ahhhh.....Ahhhh....Ahhhh", she gasped with pleasure and exploded with an erupting gush of splattering cumm!

Jim felt the hot blasting pop... and he felt his cock explode inside of it!

He came, shooting his minature load into the tidal wave of her erupting juices!

She jerked around, in spasmatic contortions and squeezed her thighs together tightly....

He felt his whole body burning,... steaming in the afterglow of her incredible being.

She opened her legs slightly, lifting up her right knee and rolling onto her side. The position allowed him to breath again, and she rolled onto a large pillow and fell asleep with him trapped inside of her tight panties.


*
Chapter End Notes:

Please reveiw!